Cousin Walks In Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another couple months went by. Ashley and I continued our regular porn sessions. We had become much more comfortable around each other. Sex talk was normal and open. We would talk about our interest and fantasies. Nothing was really off limits. However nothing between us had ever happened. I still never asked to see her naked and we never touched each other. We started doing some soft rubbing through our own clothes but nothing to crazy. I found a couple more home videos that we watched. One week while her parents were on vacation we went over to her house. We scoured her parent's room and found a bunch of porn and home movies. One of the first ones we watched really caught our eye. The DVD looked like the newest in the cabinet. Starting out I could already tell the movie was recent. Our parents looked the exact same. The movie was no more than a month old. Also the quality was much better, perfectly clear.

The video started with our parent's naked sitting on the bed. They were making out with their spouse. No swapping yet. They were all over each other. Each wife stroking her husbands cock, the dads' foundling breast. Then our moms both kneeled on the ground. Close together but with their backs towards each other. The dads stood in front of their wife for blowjobs. They made sure it was the best angle for the camera to capture both blowjobs. Both moms were great at sucking dick. Uncle John with the smaller dick was easy for aunt Sara to deep throat. My mom did a great job on my dads cock. She could not get all of him but with the combination of her hands and mouth it looked like a very pleasurable sucking. Then the dads switched. The girls stayed in place and the men walked to their sister-in-law. The blowing continued.

A couple minutes later the real shock came. My mom lay on the bed and her sister straddled her in a sixty-nine position. With no hesitation they started licking each other. This was obviously not the first time for them.

"That's incest!" I said shockingly.

"I know isn't it hot?" Ashley said. I was a little surprised how much she was into the incest between our moms. That was the first time I seriously thought about incest with her. Ever since the first time we looked at porn together I thought of her as a buddy I was watching with. Never as someone I wanted to fuck. Now that changed. Emotions and urges flooded into my mind. Obviously I would want Ashley. She was beautiful, caring and my best friend. It all made sense except for the fact that deep down I knew incest was wrong.

"Swapping was crazy enough I couldn't believe they are licking each others pussies." I said.

Uncle John was handling the camera now as he moved to get shots of each pussy getting licked. Both moms were completely shaved and had great looking pussies. My dad spread aunt Sara's ass as he watched mom lick. The camera was returned to its fixed position and my dad kneeled behind Sara. The moms were still lock in the sixty-nine as he slid into her pussy. John came to the other end. Sara took him in her mouth and then directed his cock to my mom's pussy. Few minutes later my dad had pulled out of Sara. He put his face between her cheeks, clearly licking her asshole. Once he was satisfied he returned to kneel behind her. This time his dick was directed to her asshole. With little trouble he slid in. His big dick stretched her little hole. My mom slid out from under her and came to grab the camera. Uncle John stayed in front of aunt Sara and she sucked his cock. She looked so good taking cocks from both ends. My mom made sure to get good shots from both ends. The close up of the ass fuck was my favorite. I thought I was going to cum in my pants I was so turned on. Apparently so was my dad as he erupted in Aunt Sara's ass. He pulled out and switched spots with Uncle John. Aunt Sara sucked my dad's cock as her husband ass fucked her hard. My dad never went soft after his orgasm. This seemed to be a trait we also shared. I could cum a few times before my erection would soften.

My dad then lay on the bed and pulled Aunt Sara to him. She straddled his cock and took him in her pussy. Uncle John stayed behind her and spread her cheeks for the camera. Her used asshole and stretched pussy came into view. "Keep fucking her ass John." My mom said. He got behind Aunt Sara and put his dick back in her ass. Aunt Sara now had a cock in her pussy and ass. The double penetration sent her over the edge and into one of the strongest orgasms I have ever seen. During her orgasm Uncle John must had an orgasm as well. He pulled out and looked exhausted. My mom was quick to set the camera down and start sucking his dick. He must have been worn out because his cock could not be coaxed back to life but softened in her mouth. This did not stop the moms. They attacked my dad. Aunt Sara let my mom get most of the attention since she had already been fucked thoroughly. My dad continued to lie on the bed as my mom worked his cock in her mouth. Sucking with vigor and intensity. Aunt Sara moved behind my mom and buried her face between her cheeks. She was licking her ass and pussy like crazy.

They changed position with my mom lying on her back and her feet up on my dad's shoulders. He entered her pussy and fucked her hard. Aunt Sara lowered her pussy to my moms face and then bent forward so her head was right next to my mom's pussy. With one hand she rubbed moms clit. Mom's body shook as she came. Neither Aunt Sara nor my dad slowed but continued the assault on my mom all the way through her recovery. Every so often my dad would pull out and put his dick in Aunt Sara's mouth. Aunt Sara would suck him clean getting all of her twin sister's juices off his cock. Then back in the pussy he went.

Uncle John was now openly stroking himself as his cock was showing signs of life. He moved closer to the action. He caressed my mom's tits with his free hand. Aunt Sara sat up and grabbed my mom's legs and pulled them back as far as they would come. This forced her hips to raise and my dad's cock to come out of her vagina. No words were said but everyone knew what to do. His cock was placed on her puckered hole and pushed in.

"Our parents are so fucking dirty." I said.

"I know this is hardcore porn. How they are in normal life is nothing like this." Ashley said. She was right. Both of our parents were normally pretty reserved. Our moms dressed normal, never anything scandalous. They were classic upper class white Americans. These activities were outside of what they were perceived to be. I thought it was great though. They should be able to be free and express themselves.

It took a couple minutes for her to adjust to his size but eventually he was buried to the hilt in her ass. Uncle John now stood on the bed next to his wife and she sucked him. He was now completely hard.

Aunt Sara then said, "Carrie are you ready to take both? Johns ready now."

Carrie being my moms name and all you could hear on the video is what seemed like a muffled yes since her face was still cover by Aunt Sara's crotch. Everybody moved to get into position, all being directed by my mom. My dad laid on his back. She took his whole cock back into her ass in a reverse cowgirl type position. Mom stayed sitting on his cock while she directed Aunt Sara to lick her pussy while she blew Uncle John. Dad's hips moved as he fucked her Mom's ass.

Few minutes later Mom told Aunt Sara to move and for Uncle John to fuck her. Mom laid back on dads chest. Aunt Sara was sucking on her tits and rubbing her clit. Dad grabbed her ass raising her hips slightly to give him enough room to fuck. Uncle John moved in and drove is cock into her spread pussy. They fucked her hard and gave her another orgasm.

Aunt Sara jumped off the bed for the camera. She went straight between everyone's legs. Both cocks slammed into Mom in rhythm. Both holes stretched wide to accept the pounding. Aunt Sara kept changing camera angles and shots. She was by far the best with the camera. It felt like we were watching a professional movie. The dads traded positions and continued to double fuck her. Probably ten minutes into the double penetration all three participating parties seemed on the verge of orgasm. Uncle John started by shooting into mom's ass. That triggered mom, which triggered dad. My parents came together and then fell onto the bed. Aunt Sara continued to film and get close-ups of moms abused holes as cum leaked out.

The screen went black and Ashley said, "That was the hottest fucking video I have ever seen. I will be in my bedroom masturbating because I don't think I can wait any longer. You probably need to rub one out too. You can use my bathroom."

"OK." Was all I said.

We had never openly masturbated in the same house. She was right. My dick was throbbing in my pants. Ashley hurried down the hallway to her room. I walked nervously down the hall. Her door was already closed when I made it to the bathroom. I went in and closed the door. I dropped my pants and stood in front of the sink. Before I could even start I heard moaning sounds coming from Ashley's room. I moved and pressed my ear against the wall to hear her better. She was really getting into it and I no longer needed to be against the wall to hear her. She was not discreet at all.

I found some girly lotion in the drawer and started to relieve myself. It was a complete turn on to be masturbating to Ashley's moans. I never thought about the video we had just watch. My thoughts were consumed by imagine what Ashley looked like rubbing her pussy.

"Fuck me. Please fuck me." Ashley was yelling. She continued to be very vocal and my imagination wandered. Who was she talking about? Could she possibly be imagining me? That was the thought I ran with. As she was yelling to be fucked I imagined my cock slamming into her pussy. I lost it and shot my load into the sink. She was not finished so neither was I. I kept pumping my cock. I never had a problem staying hard if I was this turned on. I continued to think of my cock in Ashley. I thought about what her warm mouth would feel like wrapped around my dick. Then putting it in her cute little ass. I hoped she was getting close because I was ready to spew.

Right on queue she was yelled, "Oh shit, I'm cumming. Fuck me harder. Fuck I'm cumming."

We came together. I cleaned up and hurried out to the couch. Ashley followed a few minutes later.

"I hope yours was as good as mine." Ashley said.

"Mine was good but yours sounded amazing." I said.

"Oh my gosh, you could hear me?" Ashley said.

"Of course, I think the neighbors might have heard with how loud you were." I said.

"That's embarrassing. I guess I got lost in the moment." Ashley said.

We recapped and reviewed how crazy that video was and then parted ways. Months went by and we watched all of their videos. The crazy orgy was by far the best one. It was the newest and the other movies went back years. In those months we came to the end of High school life would change a lot with college coming.

School ended and Ashley was planning a birthday and graduation party at her house. We ran the party by our parents and they were excited for us to celebrate. Ashley parents offered for us to use their house and not be present for the party. Not to our surprise they said they would just hang out and sleep over with my parents. We both knew that not much sleep would happen. They told Ashley and me to just stay at the house together after the party. They knew alcohol might be involved and didn't want us going anywhere. Even though Ashley and me don't really drink. Other kids might try to bring some. Also sleepovers were pretty normal for us since we were best friends and cousins.

The night of the party came. It was a hot time of year so we had a barbeque and swim party. We only invited our closest friends to celebrate. Bonus was it was mostly girls instead of a bunch of dudes, probably about ten girls and five guys. The party was great. Before our parents left they helped with food so everyone had plenty to eat. Then we relaxed in the pool and hot tub.

Most of the girls were very sexy and looked amazing in their bikinis. A couple plus size girls still rocked the bikinis and to my surprise I was quite intrigued by them. They were not fat but carried their curves really well. They both had huge tits and big ass's. One of them was know as kind of a slut. Mandy was her name and she wore a suit a few sizes too small for her body. The bottoms disappeared between her cheeks and her tits overflowed from her top.

Ashley was the person who really caught my eye. Her blonde hair and toned tan body looked amazing. Ashley is about 5'6" and could not of weighted more than 125lbs. Her chest was full; I would have guessed a C. All the sports she played really paid off, flat stomach with an undertone of abs. Her ass seemed tight and you really could not see an ounce of fat on her. I had to control myself or I would have been sporting a boner the whole party.

I had really filled out by the end of school. I was tall, well over six feet. I also spent plenty of time at the gym so I felt pretty confident.

One of the highlights of the party was when Mandy, the curvy slut jumped off the diving board. Her top popped off and one of the girls snatched it. They refused to give it back. She chased after them trying to cover but soon gave up and exposed herself to everyone. She told them if they wouldn't give it back she would just go topless. Mandy loved the attention and all the guys flocked to her. The girls just left the top by the side of the pool but Mandy didn't care at that point and stayed topless. Her tits were amazing. At least DD or whatever is bigger than that. They had much less sag as I expected.

At one point we had a chicken fight and I had Ashley on my shoulders and Mandy had another girl named Liz on her shoulders. I tried to take it easy on them because there was no way they could knock Ashley off, until Mandy tried to distract me by reaching out and pinching me. She went mostly for my nipples. I told her all was fair in love and chicken wars so I retaliated. It was a pleasure to do so. I reached out and tweaked her nipple. I was pretty sure she liked it and never told me to stop. It turned into more of a grope by the end. She lost focus and Ashley pushed Liz into the pool. I pushed Ashley off my shoulder and back into the pool.

Then gave Mandy a big hug. Her huge naked tits pushed into my chest and said, "Take that loser."

"I almost had you." Mandy said.

"You were never close but that was fun." I said as I reached down and grabbed her big ass. I couldn't believe I was being so bold. I was growing out of my shyness. School was over and college was coming I figured I might as well have fun.

A little while later Ashley came up to me when nobody was around and said, "What was that with you and Mandy?"

"Nothing. She started it so I returned the favor." I said.

"Yeah right Mark. You were full on grabbing her tits. Do you like her?" Ashley said. She was trying to give me a hard time.

"You know I don't. I like her as a friend. I don't know why I really did it. I would have never done anything like that but it's the end of school and I thought what the hell. I had never felt up a girl and I figured I should know what a boob feels like before I go to college." I said.

"Don't get all defensive. I am happy for you. If you were so curious about boobs you could have just felt mine." Ashley said.

"Oh shut up Ashley. Now you're just teasing me." I said.

"Maybe." Ashley paused and leaving me thinking. "So what did they feel like? I'm a little jealous of you. They look really good. I think I need to feel her up."

"Your so crazy but I love you. They felt really good. Think any other girls here will let me grab their tits." I said.

"Yeah I already told you one." Ashley said pointing to herself.

"Okay Ashley. Should we do that in front of all of our friends? Show them how close of cousins we are?" I said.

"Yes." Ashley said.

"Your just so funny aren't you? Lets go to the hot tub so you can stop messing with me." I said.

Everyone eventually made it in or around the hot tub. It consisted of normal high school age talk and college plans. Mandy found her way next to me. Ashley was across from me and gave me a sly smile. She knew something was up. It was dark and no one could see under the water. Mandy knew this as her hand moved closer and closer to my dick. I figured what the hell, I already felt her up. I placed my hand on her legs and inched it up. She helped me along as she spread her legs a little and grabbed my hand and placed it right on her pussy. Her hand was now on my dick, squeezing him softly. She went from the tip to the base a few times and then turned towards me with a smile. The size and length surprised her. I softly rubbed her slit. I poked one finger under her suit to rub her bare lips. This was the farthest I had been with anyone and it was in a hot tub with all of my friends. Nothing went past that point though.

One of the guys was trying to convince all the girls to be more like Mandy and take their tops off. A couple girls gave quick flashes but with the dark and fast they moved, no one got a good look. Around ten that night everyone was tired of the water. They all helped clean up and then collected their stuff and went home. Mandy finally put clothes on but on her hug goodbye she whispered in my ear to call her this week. I think she liked our flirting.

Finally it was only Ashley and I left at the house. Ashley had told me that morning that she found a brand new DVD in her parent's cabinet. We had been planning to watch it after the party. I was excited to see what our parents had been up to.

We were both still in our swimsuits and getting the last items put away. We were both wet and needed to change. Ashley caught my eye. She was standing in the entry of the house checking herself out in a full-length mirror. She kept shifting her suit and taking doing different poses.

She caught me staring and said, "What?"

"Just watching you. You know you were the prettiest girl here tonight." I said.

"Oh stop it. No I wasn't." Ashley said.

"Seriously you were." I said.

"Well, thank you then. I get a little self-conscious in swimsuits. That's why the mirror distracted me. So now why do I get such a nice complement from you? Normally you give me a hard time about everything." Ashley said.

"Because you're my beautiful best friend and I want you to have an amazing birthday." I said.

"Look at you get all sappy on me. Thank you. I love you Mark." Ashley said.

"I love you too." I said.

"Should we go get changed and watch the movie?" Ashley said.

"Sounds good, see you in a few minutes." I said.

I returned in a shirt and some basketball shorts, no underwear. Ashley took a little longer but girls always do. It was worth the wait. She came into the room in some sexy pajamas. The bottoms were little tight booty shorts and the top was a loose fitting tank top. Clearly not wearing any bra. It was more clothes than her bikini but this looked so sexy. She went over to the DVD player and put the movie in. Bottom of her ass cheeks were coming out of the shorts. I was rock hard before the movie had not even started. That was when an idea popped into my head.

Still feeling bold but really nervous I said, "Um, so does the offer still stand for me to see you naked?"

Her head turned around so fast and said with a smile, "I thought you would have forgot about that by now. But yes, a promise is a promise. So do you want me to do it right now?"

"Um, sure." I said .

"OK here goes nothing." Ashley said.

Within seconds her top was off and the shorts hit the floor. Her body was perfect. Her tits were perky with no sag at all. Half-dollar sized pink nipples. Her pussy was completely shaved and looked pristine, perfect folds and lips. I think my jaw hit the floor.