Cousin Walks In Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They all kept switching positions with Beth even blowing the dildo. A couple orgasms later the men were ready to blow. Beth got on her knees as the men stood on either side. They beat off till they shot cum all over her face and tits. The moms were kind enough to come lick her clean and they all shared in a cum soaked kiss.

The three women blew a kiss to the camera and then screen went black. Ashley and I took in what we had just seen for a few moments but we were ready to go. I was rock hard and Ashley's pussy wet.

I was ready for some more oral when Ashley said, "I want to loose my virginity to you."

"Seriously? That would be amazing." I said.

"Yes. You have always been my person. I love you and want nothing more than to be with you. It has always been you." Ashley said.

"I feel the same way and I can't put into words how much I love you." I said, "So how do we start?"

"I want to try a sixty-nine first." Ashley said.

"Yes please. I want to try anything and everything. This is all new and amazing." I said.

We moved to the carpet and I was on my back. Ashley stood over me, and lowered tight slit to my face. I wasted no time to start licking her pussy. She sat on my face for a few minutes in pleasure. Eventually she leaned forward and took my cock in her mouth. Leaning forward gave me better access to the goods. I place a hand on each cheek and spread. I spent time on her ass and pussy.

"Put a finger in me." Ashley said.

I started to insert my index finger into her waiting hole. Her pussy squeezed my finger with her virgin walls. I got the finger all the way in but the tightness was incredible. In the back of my mind serious concerns arouse about fucking her. I forgot about the concerns and focused back at the task at hand. I fingered her as I licked her clit. My stamina was doing great but the previous two orgasms played a major role with that. Ashley no longer could contain herself and an orgasm coursed through her body. Her pussy got extremely wet and I soaked it all up.

"You ready?" Ashley asked.

"Yes, are you?" I said.

"I guess, how should we do it?" Ashley said.

"Whatever would be easiest for you." I said.

"I don't know. I'm kind of new to this." Ashley said.

"Ok how about I stay like this and you on top. Then you can control everything." I said.

"Alright here we go. No longer going to be virgins. Its exciting, especially doing it with you." Ashley said.

Ashley straddled my cock. I held it at the base pointing it towards her lips. She lowered that the tip made contact with her pussy. Emotions and excitement all hit me at once when I realized my dick was touching Ashley's pussy. It was the happiest I had ever been. The tip traced her slit and she directed the tip to the hole. Except the hole was not really noticeable. She was so tight and it was hard to see what we were doing.

"Lets change positions so I can see better." I said.

Ashley laid on the couch, right on the edge. I kneeled in front of her and she spread her legs and pulled them back towards her. She was completely open. I lined up my cock with her pussy and tried to push in. I could tell I was in the right spot when the tip of my cock started to disappear in her lips.

"Oh wow that hurts. Take it slow." Ashley said.

Ashley was so tight and small. I tried to make progress but not much was happening. Her pussy was so tight and my dick was too big. It was like trying to fit a hot dog through the head of a needle. It just wasn't going to happen.

Ashley was determined as she said, "Push harder. I can take it. We have to do it."

"No we don't. We can take it slow Ash." I said.

"No it has to fit. How else will we get past this point? I want to fuck you." Ashley said.

I pushed harder and she ground her teeth in pain.

"Keep going!" Ashley said.

I didn't like hurting her and I could tell the pain was extreme. A tear started to form in the corner of her eye and that is when I stopped.

"I can't do it with you being hurt so bad." I said.

"Then how are we ever going to do it?" Ashley said in a deflated voice.

"We will figure something out. Lets start with fingers and try to stretch you out. I think it's hard to start with a dick like mine. I'm sorry." I said.

"I know but I really want to fuck you. I love you and want to experience everything with you." Ashley said.

"We will it might just take a while. We can do other stuff till we get to that point." I said.

"True, we are forever connected and were going to the same college in the fall. I just wanted it all tonight. It has been the best day and birthday of my life." Ashley said.

"Since it is your birthday how do you want to end the night? You pick what we do." I said.

"Hmmm, let me think." Ashley said, "Lets go take a shower together and fool around in there."

We got in her parents shower. It was huge with a built in seat and multiple showerheads. We rubbed our wet naked bodies together. Between groping and making out we washed each other's bodies. We both spent extra time on the private areas. Once clean I put Ashley on the seat and began pleasuring her. I took it slow by teasing around her pussy. After a couple minutes of teasing Ashley could not take it anymore. She grabbed my head and moved it to her pussy. At first I focused on her pussy entrance, getting the hole nice and wet. Once I was satisfied I placed my middle finger at her entrance and pushed in her pussy. I finger fucked her and ate her to multiple orgasms. Ashley was thoroughly pleased and then it was my turn. I stood in the cascading water as she got on her knees in front of me. She took my hard cock into her mouth. She blew me hard for ten minutes before I spewed another load into her mouth.

We fell asleep cuddling naked in her bed. I set an alarm for early in the morning so I could get dressed and move out of her bed before her parents got home.

Little did we know that we had already been caught.