Cousin Walks In Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey you're getting a much better look than I did. I only saw you for a couple seconds." Ashley said.

"Sorry but you are perfect. Seriously the best body I have ever seen." I said.

"Have you seen enough or do you need a few more seconds?" Ashley said.

"I could look at you for hours but whatever your comfortable with. Thanks for showing me." I said.

"I'll give you a few more minutes. I will even spin for you." Ashley said.

I tried to take in every inch of her body. She had the perfect teenager body.

After a couple minutes I said, "Amazing, thank you again. I am so glad I finally asked you. Only took me a while to work up the courage to ask."

"I'm glad you like it. Your opinion is the most important to me. You know I might be willing to stay naked the rest of the night if you will do it with me." Ashley said.

"I don't even have to think about that. I would probably do anything to keep you naked." I said as I started to shed my clothes.

"Well from now on all you have to do is ask and you can see me naked. Seriously I will show you any..." she stopped mid word and my shorts dropped to the floor. She never finished the word but I figured she meant anytime. Now it was her jaw that was open and her eyes glued to my dick.

"Holy shit! Its bigger than last time."

"Yeah I know. It's been a while since you saw me and I was still growing." I said.

"I know but it is ginormous." Ashley said.

"He filled out and grew a little." I said. My dick was thicker and longer. I was at least ten inches now with good girth. I was proud of it. Fucking girls my age was going to be a problem. As my dick continued to grow over time I no longer had a boner that would stick straight out. The weight made it not possible so my erections pointed towards the ground.

"Holy shit. We can look at each other all night. Should we watch now?" Ashley said.

"Sounds great!" I said.

I sat down and Ashley curled up right next to me. This was normal but with us both naked it felt much closer. I lounged back with my legs spread and Ashley was turned towards we with her knees together up on the couch. Wanting to give her a better view I pulled my cock from between my legs and laid it back on my stomach, pointing at us.

"I think this is going to be really fun. A great birthday" Ashley said.

"I agree, to bad I didn't ask you sooner." I said.

"I know but I wouldn't change anything. I am glad I walked in on you." Ashley said.

"It really changed our lives huh?" I said.

"For the better. I wonder what are parents have in store for us." Ashley said

I was excited for the movie but I had a hard time keeping my eyes off of Ashley. The technology continued to improve on the DVD's. They must of used the new computer my dad just bought. This DVD had a menu with rotating picture of our moms being fucked. I didn't think the last video could be topped. We pressed play and it began. They were in my living room. The camera was set behind the couch showing our dads sitting on the couch. The previous video played on the TV. They sat naked stroking their cock as they watched. A minute later our moms came out of the hallway on the far side of the screen.

My dick twitched and Ashley took notice and said, "He seems excited."

"Can you blame him? A hot and naked girl inches away and some crazy porn." I said.

"True" Ashley smiled. She moved a little closer and rested her head on my shoulder.

The moms were dressed in the same white lingerie, which looked great against their tan skin. It consisted of a bra that really was not a bra. It had a few strings that framed the breasts and a thin transparent lace strip going over the nipple. Then they both hand on heals and stocking up to mid thigh. They were attached to garters around their waists. They went without panties leaving their pussies exposed. They looked different this time. They had matching runway strips pubic hair, trimmed tightly and started just above their slits.

"Do you like their pubic hair?" Ashley asked.

"They look good but I think I prefer no hair. I like the look of yours much better." I said.

"Good, I like it shaved much better. Have you ever thought about shaving yours?" Ashley asked.

"I've actually done it before. During swim team I would shave everything. I kept with my legs but no one except me is seeing my crotch so I stopped after the season ended. I liked it, just got lazy." I said.

"Would you do it for me? You can use my razor. I'm curious what it would look like on you." Ashley said.

"You mean now?" I said.

"Yes and can I watch?" Ashley said.

"Alright pause the movie." I said and we went to her bathroom. I was not a hairy person by any means. I kept myself groomed pretty well. It was the swimmer in me.

I got into the shower and Ashley handed me the razor and shaving cream. I lathered up and started the process. It took much longer than it should have because of the length of the hair. With each stroke the razor would clog. No words were really said but Ashley watched my every move. Finally I got every hair from my navel to my ass. I rinsed off and turned towards Ashley.

"I love it! Looks great." Ashley said.

"Really?" I said.

"Absolutely, I may be a little bias because I hate body hair but I think it looks amazing. Plus your cock looks even bigger with the hair gone." Ashley said.

"That's reason enough for me to keep it shaved. Plus you're the only one that will see me anytime soon so I will keep doing it." I said.

"Great! Should we head back and watch the movie." Ashley said.

"I'll follow you." I said and followed her firm ass down the hall.

Back at the couch we resumed our positions except this time Ashley placed her head on my chest. Her face was now about one foot from the tip of my up turned cock and her breast pushed into my side. I was so turned on by our contact. Before this point we did cuddle often but it was a friend cuddle not a naked cuddle.

Now my arm had to go around her shoulder but I was too nervous to put my hand on her body that I rested it on the back cushion. On the screen the movie continued. The moms moved over closer to the dads and danced in front of them. They touched and caressed each other as our dads jacked off. My dad tried to reach out and touch but was told to wait his turn. Our moms kiss and sucked on each other's tongues. They broke their kiss then turned to the their husbands and said, "We have a surprise for you." The men look giddy and in the corner of the screen somebody else moved. A tall dark haired woman came out of the hallway. In the exact same outfit as our moms except black.

"Who is that?" Ashley asked.

I thought for a minute then it clicked, "Holy shit! That is my neighbor Beth." She was super sexy and recently divorced. Her husband cheated on her and left town with his secretary. She was always nice and reserved. I was not expecting her to be a part of filmed orgy with incest. She looked great on the video. She had creamy white skin and stood about 5'9" tall and was curvy. Not fat at all. Her stomach was flat but her tits were big, probably DD's or E's. Her ass was round and full.

"What is she doing there?" Ashley said.

"By the look of it, she is there to fuck." I said.

"I realize that. It was more of a rhetorical question of our parents are fucking even more people." Ashley said.

Beth walked over to the moms and stood between them. By the reaction from the dads they were not expecting her to be there. This was our mom's plan. They were bringing another women into their sex life.

The camera cut to one that one my dad was holding. It was pointed right at the girls. Uncle John was on the side of the screen setting up a stationary camera on a tripod. They were really trying to improve their movie making skills. They had multiple cameras and they edited. It made for a better movie but they were definitely amateurs.

The girls were now going at it. My mom had dropped to her knees and started to lick Beth's bald pussy. Aunt Sara was attaching her breast, sucking and tweaking her nipples. Beth was hit by orgasm early as our moms continued to pleasure her. They all made their way to the ground. Aunt Sara and Beth quickly got into sixty-nine with auntie on top. My mom moved behind my aunt. She spread her ass and went for the hole. We were now getting close ups of the pussy eating. Sara was finger fucking Beth and sucking her clit. On the other side my mom had her tongue pushed into Sara's ass and Beth was licking her slit. Mom replaced her tongue with fingers, one in her pussy and one in her ass. Aunt Sara erupted in bliss.

The camera switched again to the fixed mount. The men were ready to be a part of the action. The moms took charge and put Beth on her knees. They told our dads to stand on either side of her. Beth looked shocked and said something about never had two cocks at once. That however did not stop her. The shock turned into excitement when she took a cock in each hand. Aunt Sara must have taken the other camera because the screen switched to being eye level with the cocks. Beth stroked the cocks vigorously.

I was lost in the moment and without thinking my free hand was wrapped around my dick. Ashley adjusted and brought me back to reality. I was about to apologize when I realized her adjustment happened because she parted her legs slightly to accommodate her hand. The more comfortable she got the farther her legs opened. I had a good view of her softly rubbing her slit. I let my hand run the full length of my cock.

Beth now had her mouth on my dad's cock and jacked uncle John. Beth would switch back and forth between the dicks. Her cock sucking skills looked incredible. She would use her tongue to lick all around the cocks and even the balls. Her hand would work simultaneously with her mouth as she blew. Then my favorite part was her throating skills. She could deep throat like a pro.

Off camera I could hear my mom moaning and talking dirty towards Beth. Telling her to suck those cocks. Which Beth did well and even at one point trying to put both cocks in her mouth at once. The moans from mom got loader till she yelled that she was cumming.

It was so hot and obviously was affecting Ashley and I. Ashley started to shaking and her hand worked much faster. Her breathing got heavy and moans escaped her mouth. She no longer held back as the heart of the orgasm hit, "Oh shit... oh fuck yeah... oh Mark I'm cumming. Fuck this feels good."

I was speechless.

Ashley spoke, "Oh my gosh. That was good."

"That was amazing." I said.

"I'm glad you liked it. I wouldn't mind seeing you play with your cock some more." Ashley said with a huge smile on her face.

Ashley was so into this. I started thinking. I knew she loved watching our parents and their incest. But would she really be okay with doing it herself. I went back through everything I could think she had said on the matter. I realized I was such an idiot. She had given me tons of signals from offering to let me see her naked to that night offering to let me feel her up. She was not joking with me.

I took my hand from the back of the couch and placed it on the small of her back. Ashley raised her head off my chest and looked at me. She smiled and gave me a slight nod. Her head returned to my chest, maybe a couple inches closer to my cock. She shifted her body slightly, closed her knees and poked out her ass. My hand slid down her back to the top of her ass. Ashley said nothing but moved into my hand. My hand slid down further until her tight cheek was fully in my hand.

I was so turned on that I knew I would cum pretty soon. I looked at the TV and Ashley. On screen the fucking had begun. Beth was on her hands and knees. Uncle John was ramming his cock in and out of Beth's pussy while she deep throated my dad. Mom was spreading Beth's ass for John while she made out with him.

Ashley sat up, forcing my hand off her ass and cross her legs right next to me.

"I wanted to get a full view of you Mark. You do look good." Ashley said.

I kept stroking myself and brought my other hand around front of Ashley. I paused for a second, trying to decide where to place it. I don't know if it was nerves of the whole situation that initially I figured the thigh was safe. I kicked myself for a brief moment as I went back to my previous thoughts of she wanted this. I stopped my hand going down and went for her perky tits. Ashley pushed her chest out in approval as I made contact with her soft globes. Her skin was soft and tender. Her areolas went seamlessly into her surrounding skin while her nip was firm.

I had a great view of her spread pussy and tits. I had mostly forgotten about the TV. Ashley only watched me with the occasional glace at the TV. I stroked my dick faster and kneaded her tits more aggressively. I was on the verge. 'Oh shit' I thought to myself. I had nothing to shoot my sperm into and I didn't want to make a mess. I frantically looked around me but found nothing that would work. Ashley must have wondered what I was doing. I had to decide what to do. I thought for a second and then removed my hands from my dick.

"What are you doing? Keep going." Ashley said.

"I need some tissue or something otherwise I will make a mess." I said.

"No, keep going. Don't worry about it. I'll clean it up, just say when you're about to go." Ashley said and grabbed her pajama top.

I needed the release so I kept pumping. The thoughts of Ashley cleaning up my sperm only added to my excitement. A few moments later I said, "I'm about to cum. Few more seconds."

Ashley leaned in closer .

"I'm cumming." I said. Instead of using the pajama top in her hand, Ashley lowered her mouth to the tip of my cock. She took only the head into her mouth as I exploded. I shot rope after rope of cum into her mouth. Her lips were tightly sealed around the head, not letting any jizz escape. I could see her throat move as she swallowed my load. Even after I was done she was still locked on my dick, lightly sucking and swirling her tongue. It was the best orgasm of my life.

Ashley came off my cock and said, "I hope you're ok with that. The idea came to me at the last moment and it seemed like the best option."

"Holy shit! I loved it! Definitely the best option. That was the first time I have had a mouth on my dick and it was the best orgasm of my life." I said.

"It was pretty fun wasn't it?" Ashley said.

"Really fun and thank you. Is it weird that this doesn't feel weird?" I said.

"I was thinking the same thing. Maybe because we are getting off by watching are parents or because we are so close it just comes natural." Ashley said.

"I agree and you are amazing." I said as I pulled her in for a hug, pressing our naked bodies together.

"Thanks and you're not so bad yourself. So what now?" Ashley said.

I pondered for a second and then said giddily, "Could I try, umm licking. I mean umm. Could I go down on you?"

"Yes please. No one have ever licked me down there before." Ashley said.

"First for both of us." I said.

Ashley laid back on the couch and I moved between her legs. Her legs spread and her whole pussy and ass became visible to me. Her pussy lips were pink and clean. Everything looked so tight. I knew she was a virgin as well so her pussy was untouched and perfect.

"Holy shit! I have dreamed about this many times and its coming true." I said.

"Really? You have fantasied about me?" Ashley said.

"All the time. You might need to pinch me to make sure I'm not dreaming again." I said.

"I have been dreaming about you and your dick ever since I walked you're your room that day. I can't believe this is happening. Now please lick me, I can't wait any longer." Ashley said.

"I took one last look at the TV to see my dad in Beth's ass and her sucking Uncle John. Right next to them was my mom sliding a vibrator into Aunt Sara and sucking on her tits. The view in front of me was much better. I lower my mouth to her pussy lips. Having no experience I went of my porn knowledge. Whatever I was doing Ashley seemed to like it. I licked her entire slit from her clit to her ass, wanting to cover everything. She tasted great, a little fruity and tart. I then spread her lips and found what I thought was the clit. When I started to focus on it Ashley really started to moan and squirm.

"Oh Mark! Keep licking me. I am almost there. Oh right there." Ashley said. She grabbed my head and forced me harder on her clit. "That's the spot!" I reached up to take her tit in my hand. Her nipples were now super hard and I played with the nub. "I'm cumming Mark! Fuck I'm cumming"

I gave her pussy one last kiss and then sat up. Ashley sat up to meet me and kissed me. Not how a cousin would kiss but a passionate kiss with tongue. Surly she was getting a good taste of all her juices on my lips. We broke and fell back on the couch. Her hand found my hard dick as we sat quietly for a moment trying to take in everything that had happened. This was more than just fooling around. It had real feeling from both of us.

Ashley stroked my cock and then said, "You were amazing. I will need you to do that again tonight but first can I try sucking you?"

"Do you really have to ask? Of course, nothing else in this world sounds better." I said.

I turned on the couch and laid on the armrest. Ashley laid on her stomach, propping herself up by her elbows between my legs. Both hands grasped my cock as she took the head into her mouth. Ashley sucked it like a lollipop and she tried to stroke me with her hands. In the moment it was the best thing ever to happen to me but in retrospect it was a girl giving her second blowjob ever so there was room for improvement. That had no affect on the pleasure and sensations I felt. She was enthusiastic and willing. Her knowledge came from the same place I got mine. She tried everything from licking my balls and shaft to trying to take me deep. Ashley even licked the sensitive piece of skin between the ass and testicles. Everything felt amazing and she seemed just as excited as I was.

She could only get a few inches in her mouth. She tried repeatable to get more but hit her limit. One hand jacked me continuously. I could tell she was really enjoying herself though. It was like she was playing with her new toy Christmas morning.

I got distracted by the noise coming from the TV and turned to look. All five were on the couch. Beth rode my dad in a cowgirl style and my uncle was behind her fucking her ass. Aunt Sara was laying back on the couch with a vibrator on her clit and my mom really shocked me. She had a strap-on cock about my size fucking Aunt Sara. My eyes went wide and I motioned for Ashley to look at the TV. She turned her head never taking my dick from her mouth and watched.

Ashley mumbled with a cock filled mouth, "Fuck!" in response. It was so hot and I was getting close.

"Keep blowing me Ash, I am about to cum." I said. Ashley picked up her pace and I ignored the TV. Ashley blowing me was much hotter. I could feel the build up and I yelled, "I'm cumming!" This orgasm felt stronger than the last. Ashley gagged a little on the sperm but did her best to catch all of it. A drop or two ran down her chin but she used a finger to push it back into her mouth. She continued to suck and savor my cock for a few minutes after my orgasm. My dick finally started to soften a little after the two orgasms but with all the stimulation the he stayed pretty ridged.

We cuddled on the couch and resumed watching the movie. My hands roamed her tits and ass. Ashley kept hold of my dick the entire time. Back on screen things were just as wild.

"I need to watch this again. I missed most of it." Ashley said.

"I know. Our parents really are kinky." I said.

We watched my mom take Uncle Johns place and fuck Beth's ass with the big fake cock. The two big cocks stretched Beth to the limit. Uncle John kneeled by her face as she sucked him off. Beth went off again in orgasm with every hole filled. Aunt Sara had the camera. The screen cut to close up shots between my mom's legs. It was a great view. We could see my mom's ass and pussy as she pumped the fake cock, then the better view of Beth's ass and pussy being stretched by the two massive cocks. The two cocks looked gigantic and the skin around each hole hugged the huge tools.