Cousin Walks In Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess it runs in the family to like watching each other." Ashley said.

"True. I am happy your grandma never stopped us because if she would have, I don't know if we would be here today having this conversation." Sara said.

"Yeah good thing grandma is so cool, otherwise I would be doing this right now." I said as I reached around Ashley and put my hand on her breast.

Ashley turned a little red in embarrassment as the moms watched but they only smiled.

"So what else have you not told Dad?" Ashley asked.

"We got pretty good with the lesbian part of our relationship. We went to college and lived together. We shared a room and bed most nights at college. We were both interested in men still and eventually wanted to find men to merry. We dated but our desire to share in all of our experiences was still strong."

"Whenever we would get a boyfriend that we were having sex with, we would trick them." Sara said

"How would you trick them?" I asked.

"Well in college we cut our hair the same. Did our make up the same so anybody who really didn't know us could not tell us apart. So once we got friendly with our boyfriends, we would invite them over to our apartment. One of us would hide in the bathroom while we took our man to bed. We would make up an excuse to go to the bathroom during foreplay and we would switch." Sara said

"No way! I don't believe it." Ashley said.

"We did and it worked every time. No one ever knew the difference. Our big secret with your dad Mark is that we did it to him. He has no idea. He was also the hardest to convince Sara's and I's relationship was okay. If he knew he had sex with Sara in college he might loose it. Our marriage was on the rocks for a long time before he accepted everything." Mom said.

"Holy shit Mom! This is crazy." I said.

"I know honey. Make sure this all stays a secret." Mom said.

"Don't worry Mom. We won't till a soul. Any other secrets to tell us." I said.

"Well we do have one." Sara said.

"Are you sure you want to share that Sara? We have told no one that story." Mom said.

"Now you have to tell us." I said.

"As a graduation present from our parents we got tickets to go to Europe for the summer. We were going the backpack around the continent for a few months. Both of us were engaged to your fathers but we left them for the summer." Sara said.

"Wait how big of a secret is this? I am not about to hear my father is not my father am I because if I do the math." I said.

"Stop Mark. It's not that type of secret. Both of you were conceived after we got home. The math would agree we me." Mom said.

Sara continued, "Back to the story. I am excited to finally tell someone about our summer in Europe. We have held this secret to long. So once we got to Europe we began traveling from hostel to hostel. In some areas we saved our money to get hotels but mostly we lived very inexpensively. After a couple of weeks of going around northern Europe we quickly realized we wanted warm weather and beaches."

Mom stepped in, "We spent the rest of our time in the south of France, Spain and Italy. That is where the fun really started. We were basically nude or in a bikini the entire time. Many of the beaches there are nude beaches so as you can imagine, nude identical twins got a lot of attention. We figured we would make the most of it. We would never see any of these people again so we basically acted like a couple."

"Our first fun experience came on a secluded beach. There were a couple people on the beach but we were so horny. We started touching each other. Then touching turned into a little more." Sara said.

"We didn't realize it at the time because we quickly wrapped up in each other, that we caught the attention of a married couple just down the beach. This was also before cell phone cameras so we didn't have to worry about being put on the internet."

"The couple moved down closer to us. By that time I was between Sara's legs, licking her. Sara saw them first and tapped me on the shoulder. I looked up at the couple. That was when they saw we were twins. They almost fell down in shock but they quickly recovered. Not only did they watch but they started fooling around too. Soon Sara and I were in a sixty-nine and the couple was fucking feet away from us." Mom said.

"It was such a turn on to have people watching our incest. From that point on in our trip, we were going to take every advantage of our freedom and anonymity. That night we went to a dance club. We found the best looking guy and seduced him. We had him back at our hotel and we had our first threesome. The guy was stunned at fucking twins. We never had so much fun. We felt like we didn't have to hide and to be openly fucking a guy together was amazing."

"The rest of our trip was filled with sex on the beach and being fucked at night. We had men, women and couples in our bed. Towards the end of our trip we got really crazy, kind of a last hurrah. We went to a popular nude beach known to get pretty wild. We found some people who were fooling around a little and decided to setup right next to them. We too started to fool around. Word spread quickly that identical twins were having sex on the beach. Within minutes we were surrounded by a group of at least fifty people." Sara said.

"We didn't stop and we had full on lesbian sex in front of everyone. We encouraged people to not just watch, but have fun too. Soon the beach looked like one big orgy. It was awesome." Mom said

"Yeah it was awesome till the police showed up and tried to arrest us." Sara said.

"Oh yeah I always forget about that part. Our incest spread and the police came looking for us." Mom said.

"Least a bunch of people hid our escape. It really was the best summer of our lives but we soon came home, got married and were blessed with child. We however think often of our time in Europe and how fun it was. No one has known the truth till now." Sara said.

"That sounds amazing. Can you send us to Europe." I said

"We can talk about that later. The trip was amazing but we had to get back to real life. Least our sex lives are pretty good now." Mom said.

"So how did our dads get involved?" Ashley asked.

"We'll talk about how we convinced your dads another time. That's a long story to tell. It took years." Sara said.

"Fine but we want to hear it one of these days." Ashley said.

"We'll tell you but for now its time to go home Mark. We have some chores to do around the house. Kiss your cousin goodbye." My mom said.

"Yes mom." I said.

I held Ashley close against my body. I slipped one hand down the back of her yoga pants and grabbed her bare cheek. My other hand held her tightly around her back. Our lips met. Ashley's mouth parted and her tongue pressed into my mouth. I countered her attack with my own. We kissed for a few minutes and then parted. Our moms stared with big smiles.

"Beautiful. Are you guys satisfied or do you need a few more minutes?" Aunt Sara said.

The Moms were giving us the go ahead. We made out again. My hands fondled Ashley's bare ass. I even reached under her shirt and took hold of her breast. Ashley rested her hand outside my shorts but on my cock. We thought we were pushing the limits with our Moms watching but once we stopped they were holding each other and grinning their approval.

"Your turn mom. Kiss your sister goodbye." I said.

"Serious?" Mom said.

"Yes" Ashley interjected.

The sisters gave a quick peck and then looked at us.

"Oh come on. That was terrible. That looked like a kiss you would give your sister." I said and we all laughed.

"Okay fine." Mom said.

They stared into each other's eyes as they moved closer. They were the exact same height, which seemed odd at first. Finally their lips met. The kiss was soft and sweet. I could sense the love and bond they shared. Gradually the kiss became more heated. Their tongues were dancing in and out of their mouths. Not only were they sisters but identical twins. It was so strange because they looked the exact same and making out with each other. I must say that I was rock hard by the scene. It was super hot.

They separated after a few minutes and my mom said, "Ready to go?"

"That was fucking hot." I said.

"Hey watch your language buddy." Mom said.

"Sorry." I said

"It's okay and thank you for the compliment." Mom said.

"Yes thanks Mark. Ashley hurry and get dressed so we can get to the doctor." Aunt Sara said.

One last kiss and we parted.

We drove home together and everything was normal. Our conversations were more sexual than a mom and son should be but other than that it was normal. The weird part was that it was not weird. How fucked up is that I thought.

We got home and we started on the chores. Mom had taken the day off work to talk to Ashley and I. Dad was not going to be home till late. It was going to be just mom and me all day.

I finished the yard work and came inside. Mom must have heard me come in because she yelled for me to come to her room. The brief thought of what if she was going to seduce me popped into my head. I was wrong when I walked into the room. She was dressed in her normal cleaning the house clothes, which were not sexy. They consisted of an old baggy t-shirt and some workout pants.

I sat in a chair as she finished picking up the master bedroom. She talked to me about the yard and made sure I did everything. Then she wanted to make sure I was okay with everything that happened this morning. I told her I was thrilled with it and I didn't think it could have turned out better.

Once she was satisfied with my response she said, "Great, I am truly thrilled for you."

"Thanks mom. I am so glad you found out and are so cool about everything." I said.

"Me too. Now its time for you to get out, I need to shower." Mom said.

I gave a small laugh to the notion of getting kick out. I had seen her in almost every sexual position.

"What?" Mom asked

"Nothing, just that I have seen you naked and having sex so many times. I just don't think it's a big deal anymore."

"That was me on video. Not standing naked right in front of you in person." Mom said

"I don't see the difference. Its not like I am just going to be staring at you. I think of it as more of an open door policy. If I see you or you see me, it's not a big deal. Like now if we are still talking and one of us had to change or get ready for a shower, we just do it. No biggie. I figure at the rate were going after this morning we are bound to be seeing each other naked in person pretty soon. I me" I said.

"I can see your point and how it is not a big deal. It is still a foreign idea to me. Also you would be fine with me seeing you too?" Mom asked.

"Yeah I am fine with it. If you are not comfortable with it I understand. I was only giving my opinion. Plus if I want to see you naked all I have to do is close my eyes." I closed my eyes as mom was looking at me, "Yep, there you are naked with Aunt Sara doing some bad things." I said

"Stop! I guess you have seen all of that. Its just weird being in person and being your mom."

"I know, no big deal. I'll leave. Just so you know I think you are incredible beautiful and have a great body. Honestly I can't wait for the day that I walk in on you and Sara." I said as I turned to leave.

"No please stay. I want to be okay with it. It might be fun." Mom said

"Are you sure?" I said

"Yes, I'm positive. With how open we have been today it seems fitting. I think it could add to our relationship and make us closer. Kind of a strange statement but it will feel like we have no secrets or anything to hide. What other mom and son can say that." Mom said

"None. After your intervention or whatever we should call it with Ashley and I, our relationship does feel stronger. I like it." I said.

"Me too. Okay here goes nothing." Mom said

Mom started to raise the t-shirt over her head. Slowly her tan stomach became visible, then her toned abs. Then her bra came into view. It was a white lace bra. The material was thin and semi-sheer. I could see faint outlines of her nipples. She looked amazing and her body was incredible for a mom. It was incredible for any women of any age.

Once the shirt was off, the bra was next. It fell to the ground, leaving her chest exposed. In person was much better than the videos. Her breasts were teardrop shaped and looked pretty firm. They were bigger in person against her toned body but really fit her well.

Then she worked the pants to the floor, facing away from me. The pants slid down and there was no underwear to be seen. Her ass pointed right at me. It looked really tight and full. Mom turned towards me, exposing her front. She put her hands out to either side in a motion of 'here I am'.

There she was in her naked beauty. Her pussy was bare, with no hair to be seen. The lips looked clean and folded nicely. I thought about how many times I pictured her naked or seen her on the videos and how many times I had masturbated to those images. Now she was right in front of me and this was so much better.

Suddenly I got hit in the face with her shirt. She must have thrown it at me as I was admiring her body.

"Hey! You said no staring and none of that." Mom said pointing at my crotch.

I jumped in shock as I realized what I was doing. I had been grabbing my cock through my shorts.

"Oh my gosh Mom. I am so sorry. I didn't mean to do that. I am so sorry. We don't have to do this naked thing ever again if you don't want to." I said so embarrassed.

Mom did not look mad, then said, "Why were you doing that."

"I don't know. I honestly did not realize I was. I must have done it subconsciously. I promise." I said

"Is that the only reason?" Mom said

I tried to think of something to say but I figured the truth was better. No secrets I had to remind myself.

"Well, I must have started because of how sexy you are Mom and umm... you know how Ashley and I told you and Sara how it got going last night." I said

"Yeah?"

"Well Ashley and I were umm... playing with ourselves." I said.

"Yes, masturbating. Don't be shy now." Mom said.

"Yes, I was masturbating to you on the video. So I must have started doing it again without really realizing I was doing it." I said

"Oh come on honey, you must have been looking at your Aunt or Beth. Not your old Mom." Mom said

"You're not old and you are beautiful. The other women were part of what I was doing but you were a major part last night and the times before." I said

"You have thought about me before too." Mom said

"We agreed to be open and honest so yes." I said

"Really? That's kind of flattering. You don't think I need bigger boobs like Sara? I have thought about getting them done." Mom said as she grabbed her tits

"No Mom, I think your breast are perfect. They look amazing on your body. I said

"Its nice to have a young mans opinions. All girls your age are perky. If you approve, that means a lot. As for what you were doing before, I am still your mom so, for now try to control yourself."

"Okay." Was all I said. 'For now' did leave it open-ended.

"I am ready to get in the shower. Do you want to come in and keep talking to me?" Mom said.

"Of course." I said and followed her into the master bathroom.

My parents had recently remodeled the bathroom. It was large with a big glass enclosed shower. So when Mom stepped into the hot water, I was given a show. Everything was sexy from washing her hair to shaving her legs. My favorite part was seeing how she kept her pussy so clean. Mom lathered up her private area and then worked masterfully with the razor. From her ass to her mound was perfect.

We talked normally for the first bit of her shower. Only thing different was her naked and my raging hard on. After the few minutes I thought of a few more questions.

"What's anal sex like Mom?" I said.

"You know that about me too. It's wonderful. I love it. It took a little getting used to but now it is a regular thing for me. We can teach you and Ashley about it but don't get your hopes up. Not every girl likes it and if you're as big as Aunt Sara was saying, it will take some serious work to get you in Ashley. We should focus on normal sex for now." Mom said.

"I figured it would not be easy. I was just curious. You and Aunt Sara seemed to really like it so it intrigued me. Maybe one day I will try it." I said.

"I like that you are curious honey. If you really are bigger than your dad it will be a process. It took me quite a while to be comfortable with him in my ass, sorry I mean back there." Mom said. It was cute that she still felt bad about using bad language around me even though we were talking about anal sex.

"I was thinking I could shower in here once you are done. I figured you would see me naked eventually. You could stop going off of other peoples references when it came to me and we can keep talking while you get ready." I said

"Sure, that sounds good. I am almost done. Could you get me a towel from the cabinet?" Mom said with a smile.

I grabbed the towel and stripped out of my clothes. Mom finished washing any remaining soap or conditioner from her body. She left the shower running and opened the glass door.

"Holy shit Mark!" Mom said and did not apologize for or correct that curse.

I was standing naked right in front of her. I had her towel in one hand and nothing else. My erect ten-inch cock was pointing at the ground. Mom's eyes were glued to my groin.

"Hey now you're the one staring. Here's your towel." I said.

"Sorry honey but you're huge, definitely bigger than your father. I don't think I have ever seen one like you. Not just long but big." Mom said. "Having you fuck Ashley is going to be harder than I thought."

"Language." I said, giving her a hard time.

"It seemed like the appropriate word after seeing you're umm... that thing." Mom said motioning at me.

"My dick, cock, tool, man-piece, sausage?" I said.

"Yes your huge dick son." Mom said with a smile.

"Thanks Mom. Can I shower now and you stop ogling me?" I said.

"I wasn't ogling." Mom said.

"Yes you were Mom. You have been looking at my dick ever since you got out of the shower." I said.

"Maybe a little but it's not everyday I see a dick like yours. I really like how you are shaved. Looks good." Mom said.

"I shaved because Ashley asked me to do it last night. I would do it during swim season but not since. Ashley doesn't like hair so she asked if I would shave and I obliged." I said.

"My opinion is that it looks great. I think I would prefer it shaved as well." Mom said.

I showered and my mom got ready. Mom stayed naked and I watched her every move. My cock was throbbing and all I wanted to do was rub one out. Mom and I had all the major changes for a day we could handle. Masturbation was not on the list yet. Honestly I was happy with just the nudity. I didn't want things to really go past that. She was still my mom. Watching her was great but physical touch was too much.

Mom took every opportunity she had to turn around and look at me while she was getting ready.

I had many questions for her but when we got on a topic we stayed for a while so I was not going through my list very fast.

"Now that you have ogled my junk. How are you and Aunt Sara going to prepare Ashley?" I said giving her a hard time

"Now that I know you have a baseball bat in your pants, I don't think we can do anything for you." Mom said

"Wait! Seriously?" I said concerned

"I am just kidding. Can't you take a joke?" Mom said

"Haha, Mom." I said

"It's not just going to be Sara and I helping her mister. You're a big part of this." Mom said.

"I will do anything I can to help." I said

"Good. The biggest thing to be in Ashley's vagina is your finger and I am guessing it was tight. We have to go from your finger to your dick. Its possible but we need some outside assistance. Most girls don't have to worry because they have sex with an average guy so their five-inch dick will really hurt, maybe make them bleed but its doable. You are twice the size and trying to force you in will not work." Mom said.