Cousin Walks In Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley playfully joined in the fun. We stopped when Sara couldn't take anymore and begged for mercy.

"Made me feel like a kid again. I do need to get to work though. Carrie and I are taking half days and your fathers are already at the airport so have fun today. Carrie and I have the day planned so I will text Ash later with the details.

Ash and I started out the same way we started every day. We got naked and orally pleasured each other. Both of us were more turned on. The excitement of the weekend starting was getting to us. Plus we really wanted this to be the night to lose our virginity.

Ashley orgasmed a couple times and then turned her attention to my dick. She forced her way down my cock with each push. More and more disappeared. She went past her previous days max with ease. I was amazed and thrilled with her progress. Ash hit her max at about eight inches in. It was too much for me and I pumped my seed down her throat. She didn't let a drop escape.

After that fun we made our way to the shower. The heat of the steam shower was perfect for Ashley to relax. We had the whole box of stretching tools. She sat on the ledge out of the water. I was between her legs. I put on tons of lube and worked my way through the tools. I got to the second largest and Ashley took it with ease and orgasmed hard as I fucked her.

"Time for the biggest!" Ashley said excited.

We had not attempted the largest tool. She had enough problems with the size down.

I coated the tool in lube and Ashley was leaking fluid. Lubrication was not the problem.

"Put it in me Mark. I can take it. I know I can." Ashley said giving herself a pep talk.

I started to push the tool in. Surprisingly her pussy opened. Ash was super tight but with little trouble I pushed into her canal."

"Oh my gosh! We did it!" Ashley exclaimed. "Oh fuck yeah!"

"You're doing amazing Ash. The whole thing is in you!" I said as my hand at the base of the tool was touching her pussy.

"Fuck me Mark... fuck me good." Ashley said as passion filled her eyes.

I started slow. Her pussy hugged every inch of the tool. The skin stretched so perfectly around the shaft of the tool. I picked up the pace till I had a good rythmm going. Ashley's orgasm followed soon after.

"Fuck me Mark. I am ready and it will work this time." Ashley said.

Kneeling between her legs left my cock at the perfect height. I lined up my cock. I expected it to work. I figured once we got to the biggest tool it would work. I pushed against her opening. My glans pushed between her lips. It was working... I thought.

I was in further than anytime previously but the same barrier met me. I looked up at Ashley. She was focused but pain showed through or what I perceived as pain. I am no woman but it should not of been as painful. She had already been stretched pretty well.

What I perceived as pain was nervousness and tension. Every muscle in her body was tight.

"Is it hurting?" I asked testing my theory.

"Not to much Mark. I don't know why it's not working." Ashley said.

"Take a few deep breaths and try to relax. You're so tense." I said

"I'm trying but I can't." Ashley said exhausted.

We left the shower frustrated and confused. Why was her body reacting that way only to sex?

We had received the days schedule when we got back to Ash's bedroom. It read; sunbathing, swimming, afternoon delight, dinner, evening delight and surprise."

We both wondered what the surprise could be.

Ashley and I went to the pool early and waited for the Mom's. A little later the Mom's stepped out of the back door. They were in the smallest micro bikinis I had ever seen. They were matching lime green. The tops were strings attached to small triangles over the nipple. Boob was exposed on all sides of the triangle. The bottoms were g-string and a small piece of fabric over the vagina.

"What are you guys wearing?" Ashley asked.

"Bathing suits. Where are your clothes?" Mom said.

"Oh come on. Why are you wearing those?" I asked.

"Because they are sexy and we just bought them. Your Fathers would never let us wear these while you guys are home. It adds to the fun knowing we are doing something naughty." Mom said.

"And we want to get some sexy tan lines!" Sara added.

"I like it!" I said.

"So tell us about your day." Sara said.

As normal we went through every detail. As I got to the part of the biggest tool I could tell the Moms thought we were going to say we had sex after. They seemed just as disappointed as us.

"Okay size is not the problem anymore. I know the problem and I can fix it." Mom said.

We all looked at her questioning. She disappeared into the house without another word. We all sat, wondering where she went. Mom appeared a few minutes later with a bottle and four little glasses.

"I had a friend from work with a similar problem. Her issues came about for other reasons but the principle is the same. Ashley its in your head. Whenever Mark and you are about to have sex you let the nerves get to you. Maybe because he is so big and that made you nervous from the beginning. Maybe it's the idea of losing your virginity. I don't know the reason but I do know you are stressing yourself out to the point that your muscles are so flex that you wont let Mark in. You have accepted the toys but mentally having a real dick is different. All we have to do is get you to relax and get rid of the mental struggle you are having." Mom filled the four glasses. "I know you have never drank with your parents but we are already breaking so many other rules. We don't want you drunk just a little relaxed."

We all drank down our shots. Ashley didn't need much. She was always a lightweight with alcohol. We drank a little more. I didn't really feel anything but I was a pretty big guy.

"I'm feeling pretty good." Ashley said.

"Good now come with me. Mark I will come for you in a little bit." Mom said .leading Ash into the house without more explanation.

Sara and I sat quiet for a few minutes.

"Could you rub a little oil on your Aunt?" Sara asked.

"Sure Sara. I am really good at rubbing oil." I said.

"Yeah probably from all your masturbation." Sara said.

"Hey that's not what I meant." I said and Sara laughed. "I meant I am really good at rubbing oil on beautiful women. Problem is I exclusively only rub ass and tits."

"Sorry but you have to expand your expertise to my ass, tits and the rest of my body." Sara said.

It was all playful banter but it was crazy how natural the sexual conversation flowed between the four of us now.

I started rubbing Sara with oil. Our banter was all talk. I applied oil from her neck to her feet. There was nothing really sexual about it. I did rub her firm ass but the whole time we talk about Ashley and I. Sara had my Mom and I had Ashley. We were not crossing that line... yet.

"That thing you taught Ash with her tongue was amazing." I said.

"Oh you liked that. It sounds like she is getting a lot better at sucking." Sara said.

"She really is Aunt Sara. Couple more inches and she would have had my entire cock in her mouth today." I said.

"I am a proud mom." Sara joked at the statement.

"You should be. From what I have seen, she is taking after her beautiful and amazing mother." I said.

"You're too sweet Mark. Keep sweet talking me like that and my daughter might have some competition for that dick of yours." Sara said.

I took her comment as a joke but I couldn't tell how much was actually a joke.

Mom stopped our conversation. "Ashley is ready for you honey."

I was excited and nervous. Was it really going to work this time?

"Good luck Mark. Fuck my daughter good!" Sara said.

I ran into the house, my hard cock bouncing all the way. When I envisioned my first time it was different. My Mom was definitely not part of it but at that moment I could not think of anything better. Especially with the entire struggle we had gone through.

I walked into Ashley's room. I felt like I walked into a super relaxing and tranquil. The room smelled of fragrant oils and lotions.

"I'm ready Mark." Ashley said smiling at me. She looked comfortably and relaxed. She was naked on her back. Her head was on a pillow and her legs spread wide, her pussy shined with oil.

There was a bottle of lube or oil between her legs. I moved into position and coated my cock. Ashley never took her eyes off of me and I gave her a comforting smile.

I lined up my cock and pushed into her lips. For a second Ashley tensed at my touch. She closed her eyes and took deep breaths. She became less tense and I continued.

Ash was tight but this time I didn't feel the barrier. I looked at Ash; she had her eyes closed, taking calming deep breaths. I pushed further. My tip disappeared. I could feel the entrance and I past the trouble point. I pushed more. A couple more inches slid in. It was working. I was actually losing my virginity and it was the best feeling ever.

I looked up at Ash to celebrate but she was still focused. I turned my attention back to the task at hand. Another inch disappeared. Ashley's body was not stopping me. Her tight pussy hugged my cock as it welcomed me into her body. I was too nervous to start pumping so I continued to push in. I wanted to be completely inside. In my mind that would mean everything was okay.

I kept pushing in till I felt my skin touch Ashley. My entire cock was inside. Ashley didn't notice she still was in her relaxed trance.

"Ashley... Ash..." I said trying to get her attention. "Open your eyes Ash. I promise its okay."

Ashley slowly opened her eyes, "Is everything okay?"

"Everything is amazing. We did it! Look!" I said.

"Whoa! I was so focused I didn't realize how far you were in." Ash said.

"How does it feel?" I ask tentatively.

"It feels... it feels good." Ashley said.

"Good because from my end this is the best and most amazing day of my life. I love you so much Ash." I said.

"I love you too Mark. Thanks for being so understanding and making this process so much better." Ashley said.

"So are you ready?" I asked.

"Ready for what?" Ashley said.

"To make love and really lose our virginity." I said.

"Yes my love. Make love to me. I am yours now and forever Mark." Ashley said.

We both looked down at our sexes as I started to move. I guess we both wanted to make sure it was going to work. It worked perfect. I slid slowly in and out of Ash.

Then I kissed her passionately. This was not just two teens having sex; it was two cousins consummating their love. It was beautiful and full of passion.

Slowly I picked up my pace and we both enjoyed the new stimulation. Our bodies never separated. We held each other as we fucked, constantly kissing and whispering our love for each other.

I picked up the pace more till I was sliding in and out at a quick pace. I could tell Ash was getting close so I went faster. I must have gotten too eager and pulled out too far. My cock slipped from her pussy. I could see a little tension return to her body as I lined back up. I pushed in and thought I was meeting the barrier again. I pulled her body to mine and kissed her. Ash melted into my body. The barrier disappeared and I slipped back into her canal and we picked up right were we left off.

My orgasm was coming quick. This was my first time after all. No virgin will last very long but at least I wasn't a minuteman.

"I am about to cum!" I warned Ash.

My words sent shivers through her body. "Cum inside me Mark. Make my pussy yours. Cum deep inside me."

Ashley's words sent me over the edge. I thrust quickly as I erupted deep inside. After my first spurt Ashley started. We both came hard and loved every second of it. It was a magical first time. We both rolled to our backs breathing hard, like you see in the movies. Ours was real though.

"That was the best thing I have ever done Ash. Seriously I love you so much and I want nothing more than to spend the rest of my life with you." I said

"I love you too Mark. You made me feel amazing." Ashley said.

We lay quietly for a few minutes. It was a lot to take in.

Then I finally asked, "So how did you get it to work this time?"

"I have your Mom to thank. I know you have noticed how tense I have been getting. Well its kind of a medical issue. Your mom had a name for it but basically my muscles down there would get so tight that you could pass. It was mostly mental. For some reason whenever we tried to have sex I would tighten up but wouldn't happen when we practiced. I had to fight my mind. That's why I focused so much. Also the shots and oils helped too. Honestly now that we have done it, I don't think I will ever have an issue again."

That was magic to my ears. Could we really have our problem in the past? I guess only time will tell.

We showered then walked back out to the pool.

"Look at those smiles. Our babies did it! They had sex!" Mom exclaimed.

"Tell us everything!" Sara demanded.

The Moms were like high school girlfriends wanting to know all the gossip. They hung on every word. They were thrilled for us. Genuinely thrilled because we had the same love they shared.

We all relaxed by the pool and played in the pool. Ashley and I could not keep our hands off each other. The horniness was still running high. The Moms gradually started to get more comfortable. Their touching and playing became more sexual. Everybody was feeling good.

Soon the playfulness turned into the four of us splashing and wrestling.

"Let do a chicken fight." Sara said.

"Oh Sara I haven't done that since college." Mom said.

"Oh come on, have some fun. Me against you. Get on Mark's shoulders."

Mom got on my shoulders and Sara on Ashley. I had a good experience last time I had a chicken fight. I played with Mandy's tits and this time I would do the same to Ash.

Mom got on my shoulders. I ignored the fact of my Mom's pussy was barely covered and pushed into my neck. The match was no contest. I was too strong and Sara had no chance of pushing Mom off.

After the chicken fight we relaxed. I swam with Ash and our Moms swam together. They held each other as Mom teased Sara. Ash was all over me and I her.

"Sit on the edge of the pool." Ashley said. I could tell she had a naughty idea.

"What are you doing?" I asked. I knew the answer but we had never done oral in front of our Moms.

Ashley didn't answer but took my cock into her mouth.

"Fuck Ash that feels good. You are so crazy." I whispered.

Our Moms didn't notice at first. They were in their own world. I kept stealing glances at them. They kept kissing and clearly touching each other under the water.

Couple minutes later I heard, "Look at our kids!"

"Why are they having all the fun?" Sara said after seeing us.

On the other end of the pool Aunt Sara sat on the edge of the pool. Mom swam between her legs and went to town. Finally we had taken the next step. We were really fooling around in front of each other. I motioned to Ash to look.

"Awesome!" Ash said and watches for a minute then returned to work.

"Oh yeah...oh yeah... right there Carrie... right there... I'm cumming..." Sara announced. Ash stopped and we both watched.

We didn't want to be out done. I had cum so many times that day. I had a permanent boner but orgasm was still a ways off so I switched with Ash. I dove right into her folds.

Behind me I heard my Mom moaning. They must have switched spots too. My goal was to beat her to orgasm. I inserted two fingers into Ash. Then I latched onto her clit with my mouth. Immediately Ash let out a deep moan.

"Fuck!" Ash screamed.

Ashley was close. I increased my assault and her orgasm came soon after. Ashley screamed in pleasure. Her moans were strong and her body shook.

Once she started to recover I listened for the other couple. I didn't hear any moans so I turned. They had taken a break to watch Ashley and I.

"I can see why they liked our videos so much. That was hot!" Sara said.

Then Sara went back to pleasuring Mom. She must have been close when they stopped because she came within a minute.

"That was a good way to start the weekend. Our kids lose their virginity. We worked on our tan, had some afternoon delight and finished with orgasms. I cannot complain. Should we get ready for dinner?" Mom said.

I didn't bring any extra clothes so I went home with Mom. Mom only put on a towel and I threw on some athletic shorts. While driving her towel fell open, her micro bikini looked great. That's when it hit me at how much things had changed. My Mom helped me have sex. We were nudist. We fooled around in front of each other. I would not change a thing.

Mom and I did the same routine. I watched her shower and then me. We talked about sex the entire time. I mostly asked for more tips on pleasing Ash. I ended up learning all of my Moms favorite things in sex.

We got dressed and waited for Aunt Sara to pick us up. It was a nice restaurant so we dressed up. Mom was in a mini dress that no mom should wear to dinner with her kid. Aunt Sara was dressed similar. Ashley surprised me. I didn't think she owned a dress that slutty and it turned out to be her Mom's dress. Ash was athletic and kind of conservative in high school, never slutty. This was a drastic change. The dress was backless and the front had a V that went almost to her belly button. I don't know how the fabric stay in place to cover her tits. The bottom of the dress was skin tight and ended just below the crease of her ass. Ashley looked amazing.

It was a good thing we were going to the city for dinner. Our small town would gossip for years if anyone saw us like that.

Dinner was great. We went to one of the nicest restaurants in the city. Food was awesome but the conversation was even better. Mom and Aunt Sara shared story after story of crazy sexual experiences. I swear they were trying to out do each other. We also learned our Moms had more then a few secrets they kept from our Fathers, not just the Europe trip.

We got home and everyone was ready for some more fun. All the sex talk had everyone horny. The Moms could not keep their hands off each other. Ashley and I were the same. Once inside the house we all shed our clothes quickly.

"So what's the surprise?" I asked.

"We were going to wait till later." Mom said.

"Carrie when we planned this day we first thought our afternoon and evening delight would be in separate rooms. After the pools activities we are way past that."

"So will you tell us what it is?" Ashley asked.

"Yes. Our most recent movie is done. First we planned on just letting you guys watch it but since we are so open I think we can all have some fun and watch it together." Mom said.

"Yes! Lets put it in right now!" Ashley said.

"I am so excited! How crazy did you get this time? Is Beth in it again." I said. (Beth is the neighbor from the last video.)

"You will have to wait and see." Sara said.

"I am nervous. This is so weird watching this with you guys. I feel self conscious." Mom said.

"Don't Mom. You are always so fucking sexy in these videos." I said. That got a big smile from Mom.

"What about me?" Sara asked.

"Same. You both are amazing. Why else do you think we liked the videos so much? It wasn't for our Dads, that's for sure." I said

We all got ready for the movie, each couple on their respective couches. There was no holding back at this point for either of us. Sara had her hand between her sisters legs before the movie started. Mom was wide open, pointing directly at Ashley and I. Ashley was holding my cock as I fondled her breast. The excitement was high for the movie though.

Once again it started like a real movie. On the menu screen was all four parents. Each Mom was being fuck by the others husband while they kissed.