Cousin Walks In Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley pulled a box from under her bed. The box contained many items. There were probably six white rubber items that I figured were the vaginal stretching tools. The items were soft rubber that ranged from the size of my pinky to eight inches and thick. They were smooth cylinders with a rounded tip. Also in the box were some vibrators, dildos and a few other things I was not familiar with.

"What are these?" I asked, holding up a string of round balls

"Mom called those anal beads. They go in the ass." Ashley grabbed a few other items, "These are for the butt too. I think Mom said these were plugs." Ashley said holding two items, one metallic and one glass.

"Wow. We need to have our moms teach us about those." I said

"I know they look like fun." Ashley said, "Do you want to try some of these on me?" Motioning towards the stretching tools.

"Hell yeah."

Ashley gave me some lube and the first tool to use. It was about four inches and not that thick. It went in pretty easy. After a few minutes of fucking her with it I went to the next size. That one was a lot tighter inside her. I could feel it stretching out her insides.

Ashley was pained at first but soon got used to it. Within a few minutes she had orgasmed. That was my queue to go to the next size. It was probably five inches and wider.

"Be soft. I have not gone that big yet." Ashley said.

I add more lube to the tool and more on her pussy. I even put more on my fingers and then inserted them into her pussy. The inside of her pussy was soaked and slick. It was much more welcoming then the previous time I put my fingers inside.

I started to push the tool inside. Ashley concentrated and tried to manage the pain. I could tell she was very uncomfortable but I carried on.

"Tell me if I should stop." I said

Ashley only nodded in response.

Other than the rounded tip of the tool, it was the same size the entire way down. I pushed at her opening and was meeting a barrier.

I wanted to stop because I could see her discomfort until Ashley said, "Push harder."

I increased my force and then something gave way.

"Fuck! Ouch... shit shit!" Ashley yelled

I started to pull out

"No keep it in me." Ashley said. "We need to keep it in me for a minute. It's already feeling better."

"Are you sure?" I said

"Yeah it was the initial shock and pain but it's getting better." Ashley said

"I don't know if you want to talk right now but what was that?" I asked naively.

"Talking is helping me stay distracted. I think it was my hymen. Mom said I probably had it partially torn from playing sports. That's why I could take the smaller tools and dildo. I think that one," motioning to the tool inside her pussy, "just ripped me completely."

"Does it hurt?"

"Oh yeah. It hurt really bad but it is starting to feel better." Ashley said.

"Tell me what you want me to do." I said.

"Just hold it in me for now. Let me get used to it. I will tell you when to start moving it." Ashley said.

I held the tool completely inside her. My free hand started to roam her body. I started at her tits. I played with her firm mounds and hard nipples. Minutes later I moved down to her clit. With my thumb I started to rub the top ho her slit. I found the hard nub.

"Oh Mark, that feels good. That really helps." Ashley said.

I increased my focus and intensity on her clit. Ashley's hips started to rock and move. I kept my hand on the tool still as she started to move. The tool began to move in and out of her pussy. Gradually her movements began to quicken. More of the tool moved in and out.

"I am so close Mark!" Ashley said.

I did not move the tool. Ashley was moving her hips more as she fucked herself. Her pussy was now accepting the tool with ease.

Orgasm hit and Ashley's body tensed up. The pleasure interrupted her hip movement.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" Ashley yelled and grabbed my hand, forcing the tool in and out.

I took over the movement and I fucked her with the rubber tool. Her orgasm intensified. Her skin flushed red and was sensitive to my touch.

"That was... was incredible." Ashley said. "Little more practice and I think I will be able to get you in me."

"I can't wait Ash. I don't want to hurt you though." I said

"Don't worry about me. The pain turned into pleasure today. I only need a little more stretching and practice. The pain will be nothing compared to the pleasure you will give me." Ashley said.

How could I get so lucky to have a cousin like Ashley? She was super horny and beautiful. Plus she would do anything to fuck me.

We hung out the rest of the day together. We never put any clothing on. We swam, watched some home movies and fooled around. Neither of us orgasmed again, we wanted to save out energy for that afternoon. We figured our moms might have some new tips for us to try after we shared the day's events. Plus Ashley and I wanted to see how comfortable the moms were with our relationship. On purpose we both stayed naked for their arrival.

A couple hours after lunch I got a text saying Sara and Mom were going to be home in thirty minutes. Almost right on time we heard the garage door open. Ashley and I were cuddled naked on the couch. I played with her ass and Ashley lightly stroked my cock.

"You two sure look comfortable." Mom said.

Sara peered around her sister to see us. "Whoa! Your naked." Sara said stating the obvious.

"Yeah we know. You guys said you would be fine with this. Plus I think we are all past that point anyways." I said.

Sara tried to play dumb probably thinking her daughter did not share every detail with me. "What do you mean by that?"

"I mean Mom and me are nudist now and you masturbated with Ash yesterday." I said.

Both sisters looked at each other. They did not share the details of the previous day with each other. Both women smiled taking in the truth of the moment.

Then Mom spoke, "I guess it's all out in the open now. At least I didn't masturbate with my son." Mom jabbed Sara. "But honestly we planned on helping them in a very personal way so we knew we would get to that point at one point."

"True, its all happening faster than I expected... So how did things go today?" Sara changed the subject back to the reason the moms came home early.

"We're both still virgins." Ash said in frustration.

"Baby I know its frustrating but we will get there one day." Sara said comforting.

"Lets just tell them everything." I said interjecting. "First you two need to sit down and relax. Both of you standing looking at us feels too much like... parents watching us. I know that's exactly what it is but for this to work it can't feel like our normal parents are teaching us about sex." I said.

Ash cut me off and continued, "Yeah we need our sexy video moms."

Mom responded, "I know exactly what you mean. This still feels a little weird."

"How do we make you more comfortable?" Sara asked.

Ashley looked at me with a smile and I knew she was thinking the same thing I was.

"Get naked and be a couple, just like us. If we are our true self's around each other then we will be good. Mom and Sara being sisters in love and Ashley and me being two cousins in love." I said.

"Mark already knows I agree. Its up to you sis." Mom said.

"I'm in but we only have a couple hours till your fathers get home." Sara said.

Both moms stripped. I focused on Aunt Sara. She was beautiful and sexy. Sara was so similar to my mom but so different at the same time. Physically the only difference was breast size since Sara had big fake ones. Mentally for me though she was her own person.

The Moms cuddled on the opposite couch.

"There are so many things I want to say and ask right now. I don't know where to start." I said giddily.

"Just ask honey." Mom said.

I slowed down my thought process. I had to be patient. "I guess we should start with telling you about our progress."

I went on to tell of the day's events. Reliving the days events were such a turn on for Ashley and me. As I talked Ashley's hand found my cock and lightly stroked me. I know we were all naked together but her forwardness in front of the Mom's was surprising. Neither mom said a word. I thought I could see a hint of a smile on their lips. Having my Mom and Aunt watch Ashley jacked me was the strangest thing that had happened to me. It was weird but at the same time intriguing and hot.

Once finished with the story I was so turned on. I was ready to play with Ashley again but the Moms stepped in.

"You guys are progressing so good. You're further along than I thought." Aunt Sara said.

"I agree and we have a few tips that will help you and make things more pleasurable." Mom said.

The Moms spoke to both of us. First telling us to keep pushing with the training kit and toys. The most important thing was stretching out Ash. It got weirder when they talked about specifics of pleasuring each other. First they talked about pleasuring Ash and pussy eating.

I cut in during that part saying, "A demonstration would really be helpful." I motioned towards the two naked moms.

They looked at each other and then said, "Not today." They did think about it though.

They told me where to lick and tease. They went over fingering and clit stimulation. I could tell they women in the room liked the conversation.

Then they talked to Ash about blowjobs. They gave her tips on taking my dick deeper and fighting the gage reflex. Then they taught her on hand movements. They also taught about going beyond the cock, to the balls and if daring the ass.

I soon realized our Moms were a treasure trove of sexual knowledge. It was knowledge they had gained over years. Ash and I were on an expedited course of learning from the best. They were passing on their knowledge, all be it in an incestual way.

Ashley and I were silent, trying to take in everything they had said. They were looking at us with big grins knowing what they just told us was a lot to take in. We were inexperienced but being taught by masters.

"Quit sitting there and go to Ashley's room and try out what you have learned." Sara said.

Ashley and I bolted from the room in excitement. We got to her bed and were all over each other.

Ashley spoke first, "Can you believe how cool our Moms are? They told us so much stuff and they got naked. We are a fucking messed up family but I love it and I love you Mark. Now sit down and let me try a few things."

Ashley maneuvered between my legs. My mind was trying to take in everything.

Then a thought struck me. I stopped Ash and said, "Do you think our Moms are fooling around right now too?"

Ashley thought for a second and said, "I bet they are! They are naked and alone. Should we go find out?"

"Yes!" I said.

We snuck silently down the hall. Halfway down the hall the couch came into view. We took a couple more steps, trying to stay back as far as we could. The Moms came into view. Sara was between Moms legs licking her pussy.

Ashley and I froze in place. In person was so much better than the videos. The Moms had passion and love. The little details that video did not capture showed through and it was beautiful.

The conversation had a similar effect on them because my mom orgasmed quickly. "Lick my pussy Sara... lick your sister... oh fuck yeah..."

Mom's orgasm snapped us back to reality. We didn't move but we started touching each other. Sara and Mom switched spots and they continued.

After a couple minutes Ash dropped to her knees. She kept her eyes locked on the couch as she started to suck me. I was in absolute bliss, wonderful view and even better sucking.

Sara soon orgasmed and they wasted no time in rolling to the floor and locking in a sixty-nine. I was getting close and didn't want to blow our cover. I tapped Ash on the shoulder and motioned towards her room. She agreed since we had seen enough and needed some orgasms of our own.

"That was unbelievable!" I said back in the room.

"I know Mark. How crazy are our Moms?" Ash said.

"Really fucking crazy. Enough about them. I am ready to lick your sweet pussy." I said.

"You have to wait buddy. I am not done with you." Ash said as she pushed me on the bed and engulfed my cock.

Ashley sucked me with renewed vigor. She took the tips the Moms gave and started to incorporate them. Already my dick pushed further into her mouth with no signs of gagging. She tried involving her hands more but her movements were still awkward. Part way through she did give my balls some attention, which was amazing.

I was getting ready to blow and I warned Ash. She got a wild look in her eyes. She held my cock in place and went crazy with her mouth. She sucked hard and fast. It was the most intense she had been and I lost it. I shot spurt after spurt into her mouth. Cum leaked out the side of her mouth as she tried to swallow it all.

I was exhausted but Ashley's pussy was calling to me. I needed her sweet nectar. I stayed lying and had Ash straddle my face. Ash was excited for the new position. She lowered her pussy to my mouth and I devoured her.

I loved the position because I could put my hands on her waist and force her body down onto my face. When she got sensitive and tried to raise up I could stop her. I made her endure the sensitivity, which added to her pleasure. I also had a great view of looking up between her tits to her face. I could see Ash moan.

I ate Ashley through a couple orgasms. She collapsed on the bed in exhaustion. All the pussy eating had me recovered and Ashley saw.

Even with her exhaustion, Ashley was determined. "Try to fuck me Mark. Get the lube and try to put it in me."

I obliged. Ashley stayed on her back. I applied a liberal amount of lube to Ashley and myself. I lined up my cock and tried to fuck Ashley again.

Same result followed. The tip of my cock gets just inside her slit and was met by a barrier. The tool broke her hymen so that was not the problem but for some reason I could not get into her canal. We tried for ten minutes till we were both frustrated.

Few minutes later we got a knock on the door and the naked Moms walked in.

"How are things going in here?" Sara asked.

We explained it was great at the beginning. We left out the part of watching them. Then we got to the sex part. We described everything. The moms were encouraging saying we should keep trying and keep using the stretching kit.

The Dads were going to be home soon so they told us to get dressed. I drove my Mom home.

"I know this can be frustrating honey but you have to be patient. A virgin is not supposed to take a dick your size. It will take time but Ashley will get there." Mom said.

"I know. I am more frustrated because I cause her so much pain. I love her and hate that I put her through it." I said.

"You're so sweet honey. Ashley is willing and wants you. Women go through pain for love. Once you guys are past the pain, the reward will be so amazing. I can already tell Ashley takes after her Mom. She has an innate sexuality about her." Mom said.

"Ashley really is amazing. I am lucky to have her. Enough about me though, Sara and you were having a good time on the couch." I said.

Mom gasped, "You were spying on us?"

"Yep! Ashley gave me a blowjob while we watched. Watching you guys in person was so much better than the tapes." I said.

"I can't believe you guys did that." Mom said slapping me on the arm.

"Are you mad?" I asked.

Mom thought for a minute. "No. Why should I be mad? You have seen it all before. So how did we look?"

I was surprised she was curious on my thoughts but I answered truthfully. "You guys looked fucking hot!"

"Mark!" Mom said surprised to my bluntness.

"Sorry Mom but its true." I said.

Mom reached over and squeezed my hand, "Thanks for the complement. I was only teasing about the swearing. I love how comfortable we are. I don't care if swear now. I mean, fuck Mark, you have seen me in my sluttiest moments. You are not a little boy anymore and I am not a proper mom. So fuck our old standards. Lets be real and normal around each other."

"Deal Mom. I will let the fucking curse words flow now!" I said.

"So you guys thought it was fucking hot watching us lick each others cunts?" Mom emphasized the bad words.

"Hell yeah Mom. Your cunt licking was really fucking hot." I said.

The week and a half progressed much the same way. Ashley and I were naked every day. We explored each other's bodies. We tried new things and we orgasmed a lot. Our skills were improving drastically. Ashley got better at blowjobs quickly and her deep throating skill was progressing nicely. She couldn't take all of me but well over half. I was becoming a cunnilinguist. I was practicing over an hour each day. I was learning what really turned on Ash. I could get her to orgasm so fast.

Everyday the Moms would come home before our Dads and ask about our progress. Everyday was a little bit better. Ashley was taking bigger toys and tools. Unfortunately actual sex was not happening. I could not get past the opening. I could see the concern in the Mom's. Ashley was almost to the biggest tool and we were making no progress. Also we didn't see any more action between the Moms. There was never enough time for them to fool around. The Dads always came home too soon. Mom shared the fact of us watching them with Sara. Both Moms were super cool about it.

The other thing that happened almost everyday was texting Mandy. She had a crush on me and would not let it go. She tried to get a date a few days after the pool party but I kept pushing her back. I didn't want any dates until I had been with Ash. The strangest part was Ashley helping with my text. She was much better at flirting and really helped me out. It was weird having the girl I love set up a date for me but we both knew it was necessary to keep our secret. Finally I set up a date for a weeknight after the Dads come home.

Friday came. Our Moms and us were really excited for the weekend. Our Dads had a golf trip and would be gone till Tuesday. It was also a long weekend so the Moms didn't have to work on Monday. We would have a naked weekend and I had big plans. Ash and I were determined to fuck. Her birth control had kicked in so no more condoms. Condoms never mattered since I never got in but it was still better. Also I had plans to get the Moms to hook up in front of us.

Friday morning I headed over to Ashley's house. Sara was still home. She was dressed in casual clothes. It must be casual Friday at her office. She had on skintight jeans that hugged every curve and a tank top that showed a lot of cleavage. The clothes were a little wild for the office but she constantly talked about her perverted boss. I think she was doing all she could to get a raise.

"You ready for this weekend?" Sara said.

"Hell yeah! Are you ready? Now we don't have to worry about our Dads coming home so we better see you and my Mom again." I said with a grin.

Sara playfully hit my chest, "You just worry about fucking my daughter!" Sara said bluntly.

I playfully tickled her back, "With you and Moms help that should not be a problem." That was a lie because we both worried about it. "I can't wait to see your face buried between your sisters legs."

Our playful banter and tickling continued. Aunt Sara had loved giving me a hard time and I always pushed back. In the past it was about stupid stuff like school, sports or girls. Now we talked sex constantly. Sara tried to be more aggressive with her tickle attack. It was playful but I was too strong for her. I wrapped her up in a bear hug, her firm ass pushed to my groin and one arm across her chest to hold her in place. Her fake tits were awesome. I used my free hand to tickler her sides.

"What are you doing?" Ash said surprising us.

I didn't stop though. "She was teasing me. Now get over hear and help!" I said.