All Comments on 'Crazy for BBC (Big Black Cock) Ch. 01'

by drdick694u

Sort by:
  • 110 Comments (Page 2)
JoeMangumJoeMangum7 months ago

Very hot and sexy…. Would love my wife as a QoS, I would take my place as her JoS

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love your story crazy for BBC. Great writing kept it exciting to the end. Even though my wife won’t amid it, she enjoyed it more than I did. I have been trying to get her to fuck a black man or two she keeps telling me no but when it comes playtime in the bedroom and we’re watching interracial porn, she’ll let me fuck her with her black dildo. I have a couple black friends at work probably half her age. But I’ve showed nude pictures of my wife to they be more than willing to feed her their black cock. oh, I would not want to be Jim . but I would love to turn my two coworkers loose on my wife and see how much she likes it and watch her turn into a BBC slut

Hgvdriver2Hgvdriver25 months ago

We are sure that there would be far fewer divorces and separations if more couples experimented in the lifestyle like this and definitely a great improvement in race relations if more black men were invited into the bedroom by white couples.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam3 months ago

I am a tiny penis white man who dribbles weak fluid as I read stories about BBC doing what I can not do. Thank you to all BBC men for being

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Every wife should try this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Just disgusting characters. And hey idiots of couples who try swinging, swapping, sharing, or wifewhoring (hotwife/cuck) 90% end up separated and carry the hate and resentment of ex's.

mattenwmattenwabout 1 month ago

Two days later a dead black man was found in a backyard. As usual, no perpetrator was ever identified in such deaths involving a black man. Why? All we knew was that his name was Marcus. 14 days later the whore was served with divorce papers and a video was sent to her family friends and colleagues showing the whore having sex with a black man. She had to leave town because no one wanted anything to do with the whore. Yes, some older women even spat on her on the street.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

anonymous commenter, not 90% but 98% of all partnerships that tried swinging sharing swapping or cuckolding broke up within two years!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I walked in on Sarah my wife and a asshole that I thought was my friend. Ted was a big black guy and I thought that I would probably get my ass kicked but it is amazing how a person acts when they are in raging mode. I ran at him. He was up on his knees pounding Sarah. I hit him like I was tackling when I played football. I had hit him hard enough to clean him off of the bed. Him hitting his head on the dresser probably helped me. I was hitting him anywhere on his head. Then I thought what the Hell I didn't want to kill him but I for sure wanted him to remember that he shouldn't mess with my wife or any one else's wife. I got off of him and thought quickly and said OMG Sarah I'm so sorry I wasn't here to protect you from that animal as I hugged her. Really I didn't think that he was raping her but I needed to incase he wanted to press charges against me. Sarah was hugging me and crying not talking. He started moaning and I grabbed the ball bat that I kept in our bedroom. You should have heard the word's he was saying to me. I I smacked the bat against the door frame and said get your sorry ass out of our house and never I mean never be around none of my family again. He did leave and was watching me while he got his clothes on and left. Just as soon as he was out of the house and he was driving away I lit into Sarah do you want a divorce? No No please forgive me. That could take a long time. Are you sure you don't want a divorce if I'm not what you want if I'm not good enough just say so. I will get in touch with a lawyer asap. No please no I'm sorry I was stupid and messed up it will never happen again. How the Hell can I believe that you promised me at our wedding do you remember that 24 years ago. Yes I remember please. We went to counseling and are still together. Yes there were many hard times but I think that we are going.

CockCurvesLeftCockCurvesLeft20 days ago

Couldn't even finish this. I'm a black man and found this to be so disgusting and disrespectful. If I were married and my wife tried the shit I read up to page 3, we'd be having a search party looking for her and him.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous