All Comments on 'Crazy for BBC (Big Black Cock) Ch. 01'

by drdick694u

Sort by:
  • 110 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Here we go again...

White wife, blond of course, fantasizing about black cock, it HAS to be black to be big, didn't you know. Husband does nothing, acutally gets turned on by being cuckolded. Gee, I wonder where I heard this before? Oh, and look, this is only Chapter 1. Just think, you get to read the same bullshit in subsequent chapters.

Let me see if I can fill in the plot. Chapter 2, Marcus(did you ever notice all of the black fuckers in these stories are named Jamal, Marcus, or Jerome, shit aren't there any black men named Steve?) moves in to the house and Jimmy does nothing but accept and jerk off. This chapter will probably have Marcus forcing Jim to clean out his wife's pussy and maybe even Marcus' cock. Chapter 3 Black cock gang bangs, more humiliation for Jim. Chapter 4 Wife gets pregnant. YadadaYadadayadada...

What a steaming hot pile of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great tease and fuck

first a comment to anonymous. the story description makes it plain enough what it's about, if you don't like this kind don't read it, simple enough.

loved the interactions between Marcus and Jessica, the tease factor is always a big plus to these stories, keep it up drdick694u, am looking forward to chapter 2, 3, and as many more as you want, i'll be readin. Don't care to much for the involvement of the husband other than being a voyeur, but i'm not complainin. How about Jessica returns the favor of a rim job, and swallowing of more cum. thanx again for your effort it was most enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wish she had left hubby out of it.

I really liked the setup and how she transitioned to going for it. And, though I really liked how she was flirting with her husband right next to her, I wish hubby had been left out of her actually going at it later. Seems to take away from the realism when a husband just accepts what's going on. Of course, for it to live up to it's title, subsequent chapters need to have her being shared with Marcus' friends. Maybe that can be done without Jim's knowledge? Maybe she can apologize for that "one" night and he can think she is back to the woman he married? Just a suggestion. Still, I enjoyed the story and look forward to future chapters....

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
anoth

18 inch black cock 8 inches in diameter.

Gee I just wrote the same story it took the author 5 pages to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well we know 2 people to blame

when black guys start getting lynched in the coming years. I have news for you: white guys aren't all as wimpy as you want people to think. The only thing these kinds of stories, written in this manner, with this attitude, succeed in doing is fueling the already present racism we all have just under the surface.

So Rod Redneck reads this shit, thinks this is how black men are, sees a black guy eyeballing Rod Redneck's wife and the next thing you know the Arian Nations and the KKK are getting a huge resurgence in membership.

One other question, why is it if a white guy writes a story denigrating blacks in the same manner this writer does whites, the white guy is a racist (or worse) but this is fools submission accepted?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
whitecuck

I get sick of these people who read cuck stories just to bash it. I loved it and if you feel threatened by cuckold stories (which is the case of most of these bashers) don't read! Great story though, just wished the husband would have been more vocal to stop the affair to no avail.

myoteammyoteamover 17 years ago
What a fantasy

What a great story!!! As this author knows, all fantasies are fun to try. After I told him that my hubby and I had set up a little get together with two black guys, we learned that this was a big fantasy of his and he was in the middle of this story. Since he liked this fantasy we asked the black guys is they would mind if we bring him with us to watch. They said they didn’t mind and we invited him. We all had a wonderful time (especially me.) My hubby and I have had the great fortune to act out many fantasies with this author. Although none of us would consider ourselves cuckold, sub, dom or any other name we sure like to step into these roles every now and then to have some new imaginative fun. Like one of the other guys on here said, “it’s a fantasy and if you don’t like the subject matter don’t read it” I don’t think he has ever done anything like this before we invited him and he finished this story about 3 days later. (We might have inspired that a little.) Hope to see more stories from you soon…we very much enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
incredible turn on

I loved it and lots of white girls will - even if we dont' really think we'd ever do this we love the idea of being dominated by a strong black guy. Like one of the other people who commented I loved how her guy was fingering her pussy with her hubbie right beside her at the bar - the build up was excellent

ISawYourMommyISawYourMommyover 17 years ago
Not a fan of the cuckold genre

. . . but this was a great story. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Totally a cuck

I'm a cuckold, and sure it's hyperbole, but I read this stuff to see my life writ large. Some men ARE small-dicked wimps, like me, who enjoy seeing BIG-DICKED studs pound their wive's cunts. I even helped insert my wife's 1st cock when she chose to cuckold me. That part rang true for me, because it happened exactly that way in my own life for real. I was humiliated, excited, aroused, and completely out of control...and I even came as I helped them hook up! Keep this kind of writing up...except when I watch my wife and her studs, it's the only sexual gartification I get. Love the cuck genre, love the interracial angle, and loved this over-the-top story. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I like it because I have had big black cock

The first time for me was like I had never been fucked before. Ectasy over and over

jodiredjodiredalmost 15 years ago
one of my all-time favorites

i've been fucking Black Men for almost 9 years now and this story is so hot i'd be looking for Black Men if i wasn't already their slut. i'm here to tell you, there ARE Black Men out there like Marcus, and when They fuck me its like i'm in a different world. They could be total assholes or hardened criminals, but when Their cock is in me, They are my Master, my King, and my God....i worship Their cocks. They don't have to seduce me or even be nice to me; They can do anything They want to me, so long as They finish the job by putting that magnificant cock into my pussy and making me cum.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
fuckin great!

yes, I'd luv to see my wife and little daughter being fucked by huge black cocks "cause that's what they deserve" I just luv to see big black cocks shooting their sperm into white cunts. what more could be hot

lilweeweelilweeweeabout 14 years ago

Beautiful story, showing the Dominance of the Black Man and the pathetic weakness of the whit man. Women want and need a Black Alpha Man for sexual satisfaction and a weak effiminate white boy to take care of her. 5 STARS great story. My name is Greg Hink, and I approve this message.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Accolades

Generic. Needs psychological development and expose'. Absent that, a back-bencher stroke piece and totally forgettable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pathetic

I still haven't figured out why the husbands in these stories get turned on by having their wives with another, and why they like being talked down to and act like wimps. I think the story writers are closet fags. BTW There are large cocks and small ones, long and short, thick and thin, white, black and tan. No race has a monopoly on size. Personally, if I ever caught my wife with another man they would both be left in a state of regret. I think you really just want a big, black cock n your mouth and then in your faggot ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
its the way of the future

My husband cant satisfy me with his little dick and I have always been attracted to dark skin. He knows the black man is sexually superior and accepts the fact that white women need to be properly sexed.

Sure there are exceptions but I havnt seen a small black cock yet and I have never seen any dick smaller than my husbands

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Author and main Character...

...are obviously delighted in their being cuckolded and presented as the Wimps they are. Sorry...Story lost a lot, - possibly because there are too many cuckold-stories on this site already??

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Endowed

Its the same story women going crazy for black cock. Yoy cant blame them , some black cocks can be up to 12 inches long and there real. Fact is many white guys fear black men because deep down they know black men are so well endowed and there not. Not only that black cock is so beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awesome

wish my wife was like that crazy for big black cock and would get bred and prego

rickjones185rickjones185almost 11 years ago
Great Story

I am a bi male and I love black cock. There is no excitement like sucking a black cock and having it cum in my mouth or my ass. I would love to have a three way with 2 black guys, being fucked by one and sucking another. The biggest cock I ever sucked was a white guy, but I have had several very large black cocks. I love BLACK COCK

bettyluvsitbettyluvsitalmost 11 years ago
WOW

so wonderful , oneof the best fuck stories on here for sure

so real , i can relate to getting black cock like this myself so hot and wonderful and it still is every time i gettt it, makes me crave it NOW

shang40shang40about 10 years ago
BBC and wife

Every wife needs more cock in her hot cunt. After getting bored from average cock of 6" of the hubby she lusts for bigger and black better.

my sexy and fair hindu brahmin wife is no exception, 7 years after our marriage she got chance to get a bigger one from Parag a TRUE owner with 9" thick cock.

Being friend of mine he started coming home and I trusted him a lot. Once she wanted to go out to Mumbai and could not go. Parag accompanied her in travel and then in bed.

That night changed her. From a faithful wife she became faithful lover and slut of Parag. I came to in a month and one night after tasty dinner he took her in our bed in my presence and fucked her 4 times. Same night he took her Anal cherry and my oral cherry. Now we both are faithful to his cock which is black n big.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bet Black

For this black cock addicted white girl it was an awesome story that could easily and does happen more often than you might care to think. We white girls with this beautiful addiction have an uncontrollable need to suck and fuck extremely well hung black men. We will do whatever it takes to fill our hungry salivating mouths and hot, honey dripping pussies with long, thick, throbbing, cum dripping blacksnake. Some husbands love it, some hate it, but either way, we white girls will get what we need. Call me a whore, call me a slut. Just don't call me late for...mmmm...slurp,slurp...big black cock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It's just a story

Yes it is just a story, but i too get sick of all the put downs of white guys. Why not just have them look if they so choose to. There is no real reason to put them down. It adds nothing to the story. Every black guy is not 12,14,15 inches. Like one person said,no one has a lock on big dicks. But in saying this there is no reason to think that all black

men have aids and we damn sure don't want babies. Being black i don't want any guy black or white to be touching my thang. done ranting Give the white men a brake. Story or no.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE

I will admit I did not like the very start - but when I scanned the bottom of Page 1 - I knew I had to read this. Nice Descriptions and realistic situation. No need to degrade husband as much but minor item.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ongoing Fantasy!

This is my biggest & most favorite fantasy, I literally can't stop thinking about being married to a Big Black Cock addicted white slut. I being a foot, leg and butt man I am naturally submissive to most women, especially these hot ass sluts. As these black cock sluts drool and thirst for BBC, I drool and thirst for their slutty ass & pussy. Even though she would be a slut for BBC, she would be my Princess, my Queen or my Goddess.

dirtyomandirtyomanabout 9 years ago
Loved it!

I love a good FUCK story, & this one is full of good FUCKING!!!

I'm not real crazy for all the humiliation shit. But it the authors story. If they feel it is a part of the total story, so be it. I like this story because there is good discription of the action. Some of the early fingering by Marcus, is cloudy as to if you really could have your fingers in all those places.

I also like a very "Vocal Woman"! I love hearing them tell their "fucker" what he or she is doing that is so good!!!

As to "Craving Black Fucking". I had a student nurse that loved BBC. I fucked her & we lived together for 3 years. My doctors receptionist is black & we had a 32 year afair. Now I have a 70year old Black Mistress. I'm just an average white 77yo guy, that has a lot of experience & know how to please my Ladys.

Thanks for a good read & I'm off to read chptr#2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hit wife turned nigger cick white !

We all know Markus is gonna turn Jessica the married white whore into a gangbanging airtight nigger seed craving WhoreWife he WILL pimp out to nigger cock WhoreBand parties a CuckHubby Jim will be turned into a nigger seed cleaner and nigger cock fluffed SissyBoi !!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bull Shit.

Must have been written by a black boy. Good story but you do not have to cut the husband down as being a whimp. This is god dam RACIEST. I have a good friend who is impotent. Yes he is black, he offered me his wife , I took him up on it. We have the best of times. I am eight inches. Yes the first time he took my cock and lined it up on her pussy. It felt real strange having another man handle my cock. But I did not degrade him about me fucking his wife, or him not being able to get it up. We have had many great times between us with and without him present. After every time I thanked him, ( YES, THANKED) him for sharing his wife. I have had some other married women and have never bragged about fucking there wives. So in saying I think the author is black and has a little weenie dick wishing he had a big dick.

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldover 8 years ago
BBC Worship

Its appropriate for White wives and White Betas to give the glory to Black God-cock and submit on hands and knees to BBC Worship and pleasure-praise. The Black Man is superior over me and my wife loves Him more than me, so I simply submit to the strong man, the man I love along with my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
GREAT

I agree fully with cumslurpingcuckold. Those big black cocks deserve the finest white pussy because they are far superior. Wives should "present" pussies at every possible occasion and husbands should support their wives craving for black cock and show their respect for his wife's (and his) Master and accept the fact that they both belong to their MASTER and should serve and worship his SUPERIOR BLACK COCK ON THEIR KNEES.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well...

First off - this would never happen with my wife. Marcus would have been seriously injured or dead had he touched her, let alone whispered in her ear. I would have never accepted his drinks in the first place, and had he said he had to come over and admire her beauty it would have been game on! "Jim's shoulders drooped in defeat"? Seriously. Why do you fucked authors always think White men are wimps and inferior to Black men? I've been in numerous fights over the years and believe me Blacks have nothing on Whites. I've also seen 100's of penises and, once again, Blacks have nothing on Whites in many cases. I've seen huge and tiny with all races and very few of us get over the 8"x6" I have. And when you come right down to it, there are a lot of large cocked men who just want to get off on whatever pretty thing they find without giving a shit about them. Had she been my wife and insisted on staying, then I would be leaving with her wedding rings, credit cards, house keys and insurance cards (after I beat the crap out of Marcus. If he managed to get into my house he would simply have a .45 disconnect him from this life. Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Re; Here we go again... by Anon

It looks like you're one of the only comments that has it right. The story seems to have been written by a young black guy and the plots so predictable. It always turns out that every black guy has a BIG BLACK 12" Cock and the bored BLOND WIFE wants nothing less than to be treated like a whore, be pimped out to all the blacks for fun as well as have all the BLACK BABIES they want to put into her. The old saying, 'ONCE YOU GO BLACK YOU NEVER GO BACK' is absolute crap. I've tried it and I found more BWC than I did BBC.

Debb...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Cuckold Cincinnati Man

I have been a sperm slut to many, many Superior Black Cocks.

There huge members and copious wads of Black Tadpoles

we're first forced upon me when I was in college.

Four Superior Blacks used my mouth for their please

requiring me to beg them for their cocks and Seed.

From then on I craved Black Seed knowing only

my mouth serve anyone's needs as my erect 2 3/4

inch penis never would.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
all cock

all brain in the cock? A totally mechanical approach. An Implausible and senseless a a story. Insulting to the black man!

Wendylooking4BbcWendylooking4Bbcalmost 8 years ago
Wives

Hi I'm Wendy and I would absolutely love to have a big rough black bull to take me and make me his black cock slut. I everything I need in life and I am not happy, the one thing missing is to be dominated in the bedroom by a Blackman

CandPSCandPSalmost 8 years ago
Hot!

White women pleasing black cock is a real turn-on for me. I expect if I had been born a white woman I would have been a black cock slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My 53 yr old bbc HOTEIFE

Great read and so very true!! My mature white wife has been a bbc slut for the past 7 yrs. Since her very first young black stud who was half her age. After experiencing his huge 9inch uncut cock shooting down her throat and fucking her like she had never been fucked before,making her gush and squirt eyes rolled back into her head, she is exclusively black. Will never go back. Ever. She can't. The touch , the feel, the smell,the taste,the confidence, the assertiveness,the expertise and the always hard huge cock has captured her. Like many many other hot horny white women. The black stallion brings out the hidden inner slut. They can't help it. As an understanding husband I have witnessed it for many years. And my wife loves me more for allowing her to experience total sexual satisfaction and bliss. It really is quite something to watch. Incredible actually. The powerful black stallion using my wife over and over again with his huge hard horsecock as she begs and writhes for more and more. I could never ever give her that feeling and satisfaction. She craves and loves black cock and black cum every day. But only gets it twice a week. But several times each encounter. She really is a hot horny older slut for young black horsecock. A tru old bbc size queen. And they love her for it. As do I.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
there are some really good IR stories on this site

and this is not one of them. After reading the comments, I wonder if some of these readers even have half a brain. Nobody in their right mind can be so fucked up as some of you readers. Yea, yea, yea, I've read it all before. "don't like wimp stories don't read them" yada, yada, yada. Never realized that there are so many sickos in this world. Superior black cock, since when does the color of a cock make it superior?

Bunch of sick mother fuckers, all need a shrink.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
another trash story

whatever happened to the husbandwho offers to help, only to stick 5" of blade into the femoral artery of the offending nigger?

Now that is a story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Incredible Anticipation!!

Exciting foreplay! Remarkable description! You pulled the reader into a gradual crescendo of anticipation of what was going to happen! Stimulating! Request same attention to foreplay of 38DDD! Nipple orgasms!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
It's TRUE!

My first black cock was while I was in college. GOD it was fantastic! Only have had hard black cock since. LOVE IT, NEED IT! Loved your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good tory

Good story till the end where the disgusting anal takes place.

69nostrings69nostringsover 6 years ago
Love BBC

I wish I could get u here to show my wife what BBC is really like. She only imagines what it would be like.

The real thing would blow he mind and mine to see her take and enjoy it.

Jonty83Jonty83over 6 years ago

Pushing the BBC cock into his wife´s pussy...mmmm...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Interesting enough as a fantasy - not like this in real life.

So many of these stories talk about a 'superior' black cock and they frequently demean the white husband with his too small cock. That has never been our experience at 3-sums. My wife loves really big cock...for a 3s partner. She is Not 'into' black men per se...she is into big cock. Statistically you're going to find more black men with big cocks that you are white men...a given...so most of our 3s partners have been black men. Never a shaming issue, never a 'superior attitude' issue. Just some decent guys who love hungry white pussy. They all loved how tight my wife is, how extremely wet she gets and how intense her orgasms are....and she can go as long as there is a hard, hungry cock wanting her. We've always been VERY careful...testing between parties, long term 3s arrangement...very cordial, friendly, enjoyable relationships with no put-downs at all. All the black guys truly enjoyed our company and always compliments me for having such an incredible woman...they always said how lucky I was to have a lady like her. Even though they treated her like a hungry slut while in bed, they were always respectful out of bed. It was their size that got her off..when a woman starts taking 9-10+ inch cocks, it takes time to adjust to that size, but then, what a ride! She would cum, squirt and scream non-stop as long as there was a hard cock pounding her. BTW - 3 out of the 5 largest cocks she ever had were white men...the VERY largest was a white man...took her 10 weeks to comfortably take him...they were lovers for over 12 yrs. Another BTW - there is NOTHING filthy, dirty about anal sex...IF the woman thoroughly, thoroughly cleans herself before sex. Anal is my wife's favorite sex, so she is extremely clean because she like plenty of long, thick, hard, hungry cock in her ass...and plenty of cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awesome Story

My wife and I role play this scenario often. She has a 10" black dildo that she fucks herself with, when she has finished I have to clean them both. Sometimes I am allowed to jerk off on her and the dildo while she is fucking herself but must clean them both after. I am looking forward to the time she brings a real BBC home so she can cuckold me for real.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
dildo

I’m a man with a wife but have many gay bbc fantasies. I own a few dildos and love them in me. My wife enjoys using them on me. Also having cuck fantasies always tried to use them on her but to no avail. One day I was demanding and persuasive. She just thought it would hurt to much. The Sean Micheals life like 10 very fat inches.

But she agreed to try. I was very slow with much lube. It obviously hurt and she was uncomfortable so I went slow but once she loosened up a bit all that changed to omg omg fuck me. Fuck me harder, fuck me harder!!!! deeper deeper until I was pounding this thing in hard and all the way. She came so hard it lasted for like 30 seconds of screaming.

Needless to say my cock is all but irrelevant anymore so our sex consists of fucking each other with dildos both wishing they were huge black cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just another heartless CUNT and sissy wimp husband crap

Pathetic and boring!

hornyslutwifehornyslutwifeabout 4 years ago
Hot

Very sexy read. I love when a BBC annihilates a pussy and it's even hotter when a bitch has to take one up her ass. I'm so fucking horny now...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
bullshit

jimmy can;t do nothing to stop his wife from fucking a big black , wimp you could pack your bags a leave , then divorce the whore ,instead of watching wimp , i guess you will wait for him to fuck you next wimp.

magic10fingers4magic10fingers4almost 4 years ago
Not exhausted yet?

BBC has speared her pussy and the rawness of her lusty coupling is all, right here! So graphic and there's MORE?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dave69

Loved it you made her a real slut. Ch 2 why not let Jim have some fun. Maybe Jim fucks off and wins millions on lottery that would pissed wife off. You really need to make the wife suffer. You did a great job in showing her slurry ways. Now the black and wife need to suffer or. else ot will be just a other sad humiliation shit. Think different

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
bbc

My best friend caught his wife with a black guy and he went ballistic beating the living tar out of the black guy and threw him out of the upstairs window his wife scared ran out of the house jumped in her car and left. He divorced her got the children house an his business because of their prenuptial agreement. When the black guy threatened to press charges 3 or 4 of us buddies threatened him and he didn't file. There were 12 of us guys that went to school together and we watch out for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I had my first black cock inside and I thought I would never walk again. My husband lets me get ducked if I let him duck the boys ass. We now have bi threesomes so my husband can suck and get fucked. I don’t care what he does so as long I get fucked by two long black cocks everyday

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bullshit

BBC BWC WOW really dose not matter not in my marriage no dumb cuckold here. My wife Anne and I were out with friends John and Carol Matt and Julie having a good time. Not always but this happened to be the night that the big dumb arrogant better than everyone else men were at the same club. There were five of these guys that were together two white and three black no women with them and they started asking different women to dance Carol ended up dancing with one of the white guy's and before she came back Julie was asked buy one of the black guy's and went. I looked at Anne and she said don't worry won't happen the reason was because I had saved her while we were in college from getting taken advantage of when she what we thought latter she had been drugged. As the night went on things turned south. I don't know who them kind of guy's think they are but the dude dancing with Julie was going a little to far for Matt's concerns he got up went to cut in to dance with Julie tapping the guy on the shoulder saying sorry dude my wife my dance. The guy said F___OFF. I got up so did John. Just as we approached the seen all five of those guys were there one grabbed Matt and John clocked him another came up behind John I got him John turned yelled duck Steve and he punched the guy behind me the dude that was dancing was on the floor when I looked back at Matt. The bouncers were already there and told the five to leave. We went back to our table the girl's were shook up Matt was pissed at Julie for letting the black dude feel her up like that. Then Anne said Steve look at the way Julie is acting and suggested Matt to take her and get her checked out she was drugged. The law was notified but no one knew any of those guys. We thought we were all lucky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
White males

There are way too many white insecure and pathetic men posting. These are stories that YOU chose to read.

MC

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
ONE OF THE MOST

pathetic stories on this site...he needs to divorce this stupid son of a slut bitch whore...its gonna get a lot worse... NO married woman that really loves her husband treats him that way...I'm totally ok with wife sharing but NOT like this..not being a whore...you discuss and agree on it together...and do this together..he wasn't even asked

chloelovesfurchloelovesfurover 3 years ago
Chloe UK Tv East Mids

Read 80% as it was a long 5 pager. it was a well horny story and i enjoyed it, it was well written. thank you

dwayne369dwayne369about 3 years ago
ANONYMOUS users comments...

I am tired of these ANONYMOUS user comments deriding someone because they love interracial content...

If you don't like it don't read it... go back to your Little Bo Beep stories...

Let the rest of us enjoy what we like...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
bbc

Wow another bbc story. My wife Justine and I were out with friends eating out at a nice restaurant. 3 other couples. I don't know who started I but the women started in us men to go dancing at a new club called Just Relax and Enjoy. I thought what a name. Later dancing we did switch partners. One of the guy's had got hurt at work and wasn't dancing and one other guy was getting hammered. So us other guy's would dance with their wives. There were a couple of group's of appeared to be single asked if they could dance with our wives being us guys we out numbered. We talked among ourselves and thought it would be alright for them to dance some. That is if the lady they asked agreed and if they happened to play a couple's song they would step out with know questions. They said Thank's. Thing's went smooth for over an hour. When a favorite song for the couple that the guy that was hurt asked if I would dance with his wife I said ok. She was already dancing with a big black guy. I went to cut in and he said F___Off this is not your wife and it's my favorite song and also hers. I said listen man we don't want any trouble and I went to slide my hand and arm between them and he swung at me just clipping my jaw. I grabbed his shirt to keep my balance and hit him in the jaw as hard as I could. He went down and I grabbed her and started dancing. She asked if I was ok and Thanked me for rescuing her. She said that guy was trying to talk her into cheating on her husband because him being disabled. He said she could slip away from her and have the best time of her life. Just about that time she said he's coming and looks madd. Let me know when he gets close and then get back to the table. She he's close. I let go then spun around and kicked him in the gut. He went backwards into the dancing crowd lucky the way it happened he only hit 2 guys. The bouncers were there in a heartbeat. On of them said man you better cool down I seen you earlier knock the same guy down. I said yes you would think the Dumb A__ would learn to not be so arrogant thinking he can take another man's wife and control them. The bouncers said just be settleing down as I walked away. For some reason both group's left. 3 of the guy's came by and apologized and Thanked us. We said they were welcomed. I spoke up and said they should give Bubba some lessons in manners. We danced for awhile and left. Thanks for letting us comment and maby write some stories about men that will not be cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Just WOW

How Stupid bbc story are there any writer's that doesn't have to write BBC stories. Just to let you know I don't read them I glance and stop

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think it's just a Fn story which I happen to like. BUT I don't confuse it with real life. OK so some peruse it and don't like it. SO leave a comment you don't like it and move the f on!

It's only a story guys! A Fantasy for Christ sakes! I guess there's more satisfaction for some turd heads to expouse hatred!

chinatown_whorechinatown_whorealmost 3 years ago

I was with you and genuinely excited, but If you’ve ever done anal you that lube is essential. The premise is great Consummated with the ultimate violation. But anal without lube becomes science fiction instead of erotic fiction!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm a long term black cock whore. Started in college at age 19 with a date to a college spring dance, the 'big' event of the year. I decided to go to summer school after that night because of him and fucked the summer away. That fall I did him and his 6 roomies in a day long gang bang and I was hooked on black cock. I became a cum depository for all of them. Finally graduated and tried to put it all behind me. Had a class reunion 10 years later and ran into him and his white wife. Her and I hit it off and she let him fuck me for the next three nights. I suggested swinging to my hub, he agreed and I have had a happy 53 years of fucking and sucking black cock. Yes, I just turned 72!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love the story very nice thank you. I’m a white married woman in my middle 50s. My husband and I go out dancing a lot and I love dressing sexy and a little on a slutty side. My husband loves other men or couples staring at me. I get really excited tho when black men stare at me as I’ve always wondered what it would be like to have a black man abuse my white pussy. But I’m sure a lot of the people stare at me because I’m dressing like a 20 year old slut in a 50+ year old body. But I do love it when other men especially black men asked me to dance with them. My husband loves for me to flirt with all the guys. So when I do a slow dance with them if they put their hands on my ass and squeeze it while we’re dancing I don’t stop them. I would really love the fuck a couple black guys in the one out of time or both at the same time soon before my time runs out because you can’t turn back time

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Go for it, Girl! You only live once! P

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 2 years ago

I liked this story because of a couple reasons. I always like a Mr Marcus in Porn once I seen him and another reason is I always submitted to Lovers like Marcus more cause they was more Take Charge kind of Mens. I had a few Mens like Marcus I gived ALL my self up to and let them like Own me like he did to Jessica. But I been with Black Mens since the firsts ALL was. I always knew who I would have a family with and even though I been a Single Mom I know I been Blessed with my Beautiful family. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story but to long could have said it all in 2 -3 pages

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How can i get my wife intrested to try it with a black guy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Haven't seen this much BS in a while. What a waste.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What is the most racist race on the planet? What is the race that's the most crime among themselves?

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77about 2 years ago

I liked it because I've been with Mens like Marcus who just knew how to make me theres and wouldnt take No for a answer. The Mens that had a kind of Power I could feel and not just between there Legs when they was IN me with it.

3StrawberrY63StrawberrY6almost 2 years ago

I think it is a wonderful, hot fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A bit over the top. It all progressed to fast. I don't care for stories that demean and humiliate the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

get use to filling out those welfare forms slut....lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry, when she didn't stop after the first time her husband told her to I would have left, gone home, cancel the shared credit cards, changed the locks, close all accounts and call my lawyer the first chance I got. I had a live in girlfriend that I noticed when we were out every time a tall black guy was around it was like she forgot about everything and would walked up to them push her tits into them and just look up to their face with this goofy smile just gushing. Even if this guy was there to see me and we were talking. Later when I tried to talk to her about it she couldn't remember doing it. At least that's what she said. I told her that if that's how you act around tall black guys when I'm around I don't even want to know how you act when I'm not. So, I broke up with her and told her she had a week to move out. A year later she called me to tell me that she was married and pregnant by an old coworker and friend of mine. Yep, you guessed it he's tall and black. I should have warned him but I hadn't seen him since I got my new job and moved to another city.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think she is off to a good start. A few thousand bbcs from now she will be a lot of fun. My wife has been a BBC slut for years and her pussy has never been better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What all White Women, Younger, Mature, really want is a Huge Black Cock. My first was when I was 24 and wish I had known earlier in life. Would have cut down on bad dates with white bois. Kinda wish I had kept track of all the Black Men that have Fucked me in every hole. The most I've had at once is three. Airtight!!! I can't get enough. All internal. Cum in Me-Not on Me. I want to feel it filling my Baby Maker. One day I will Breed.

goodnabor789goodnabor789over 1 year ago

This is one hot story! I can only imagine being Jessica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She explained that she was crazy about bbc the husband went crazy for REVENGE!

bizarrpaarbizarrpaarover 1 year ago

We are all crazy for BBC.... Me... My daughters... My mother.... And my cuckold husband

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Grace would be a great model to follow. If you don't have any morals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So Jessica is a slow learner and wants to blame it on Jim. Hey Jim she a selfish bitch get away while you can.

encore769encore769over 1 year ago

HOT, HOT!!!! my fantasy, especially with my husband watching and approving.

JJsbbcaddictionJJsbbcaddictionabout 1 year ago

Fabulous detailed story, incredibly erotic! Jessica is one lucky woman and Jim should just give in and learn the pleasures of being blacked as well!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Blond wife becomes a black cock slut and divorcee. Yes I divorced her and got the children. I didn't want them to be under the influence of that stupid shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Crazy for wanting to try bbc. No not big black cock I mean big black cunt. No wonder their but is so big.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wouldn't want the dumb drug slut run Forest run!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely no doubt that Marcus called several of his black cock friends over to break the married white slut into a black cock addicted gangbang whore her loving submissive sissyCuckHubby turned into a black cock fluffing cocksucker.

Sparky2022Sparky2022about 1 year ago

Wow! This story gave me a boner they only my wife’s sexy ass could satisfy. Wow! Wish that monster cock was here to daily satisfy my wife’s hungry needs!

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsuckuabout 1 year ago

hot story - I am wet and horny and yes craven big black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What else can you say. Stupid slut and stupid husband. Stupid husband should become a BCD black cock destroyer. Arrogant assholes.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I could buy it if the husband was a closet bi or inattentive but just for a big cock? Not! She is a slut that deserves to be gone. Then she can allow her pursuit of BBC and see if that pays the bills.

Pfj99Pfj9910 months ago

This is such a hot and delicious story. So what if it’s a fantasy—I enjoyed every word of it, and if I ever meet a handsome black man named Marcus, I’m bringing home with me!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

make sure the brother shows you all the welfare shortcuts

ronibarretronibarret9 months ago

this is what i am talking about, although I would have been more of a particapant in the defiling of my wife by the depraved Marcus. Why I want this to happen to us is dismaying. The writer brought this fantasy to life unlike any other on here. Here is to my HOTWIFE@@@

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

He knew that he could only listen? Really was the Dumb SOB tied up. How about the story when the husband walked in on the wife and her big black boss. She was yelling you are to big you are hurting me. The husband shot her boss. It went down as a rape case.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous