Crazy for BBC (Big Black Cock) Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drdick694u
drdick694u
781 Followers

His big strong hands pushed on the back of her legs, tipping her up on her shoulders. His tongue moved down the deep crevice between her cheeks and licked around her puckered asshole. "OOOOHHHHHH NNNNOOOO!" shrieked Jessica, but then she shifted her butt around trying to position his tongue in the hole. Finally, he curled his tongue to a point and pushed against the center of her star, working the tip in. "OOOHHHHH JEEEEES!" she groaned as unique feelings spread from his penetration throughout her pelvis. "Hot shit, the married whore has a hot ass too! I'll get to that!" exclaimed Marcus as he removed his oral probe.

He flattened his tongue out and wiped it up her pussy slit until he uncovered her clit from the hood. The hard pointed end of his tongue lashed at the nub, and Jessica was trembling from the stimulation. Marcus' oral muscle went back down and then up and down the soaked fissure, whipping her clit at the top of each stroke. Sweet juices were flooding out of Jessica as she shook and moaned. Marcus then drove his tongue deep into her pink softness, agitating her ribbed G spot. Jessica arched her back and shoved her cleft hard against Marcus' mouth.Jim's cock is not as big as Marcus' tongue, and this wiggling snake is driving me crazy!

"AAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHH!" cried Jessica. She felt the pressure building and suddenly let go as she grabbed his head and humped his saturated face.

When she calmed down, Marcus crawled forward with his knees on either side of her stomach. Jessica could feel his heavy balls dragging across her belly button and was fascinated by his immense swaying erect cock leading him. It appeared like a devil cobra ready for the strike and she knew she was going to get bitten. He leaned down and gave her a big open mouth kiss, conveying her juices from his mouth to hers with his tongue. "You like the taste of your slutty married pussy juices?" he asked as he broke the kiss. She wasn't sure, but having tasted her own honey was so erotic that it caused her pelvis to quiver.

Marcus broke the kiss, and pushed his black rod against her chest between her luscious breasts. "Push your tits together and squeeze my shaft!" he demanded. Jessica placed her hands on the outside of her breasts and pushed them against and over the black stake. Marcus dropped some saliva and pussy juice from his mouth to lubricate the cleavage, and started humping his pelvis, rubbing his cock against the pliant sides of her tits. His flared head would approach Jessica's mouth and he dragged his scrotum across her sternum. He grabbed both her pointed nipples and pinched and pulled as he watched his black dick slide between her silky chest pillows.Some day I'll have to spend more time doing this, but I need to get in her pussy! "Lick it!" he commanded as he shoved the broad tip of his rod towards her luscious pink lips. Her tongue protruded and wiped across the slit picking up the sap oozing out, and then swabbed the dome in a circular pattern. Jessica could taste herself again from his penetration in the car. He leaned forward and pushed the entire head past her lips distorting her lips into a wide oval. What an erotic picture of being able to look down on this beautiful blonde face with black rod shoved in her mouth. He felt his scrotum contract at the thought. Her lust-filled blue eyes were staring submissively at him awaiting his next move.

"Ready to really get fucked by a real cock?" Marcus threatened. Jessica was fearful of what more it could be, but the center of her sensitivities trembled and secreted more juice with the apprehension. Jessica could only beg, "Oh gawd, give me that big black rod!" She knew that she was about to experience what she had seen the actresses relish in the movies she had watched!

"Jimmie-boy, come here!" Marcus ordered. "Wanta see your sweet little housewife take this big black cock in her pussy, don't ya? I can tell, cause you little peanut is pointing straight out, and you haven't even touched it. You think is so hot for a black stranger to take your wife, don't ya?"

Jim reluctantly walked over and now stood to the side of the bed where Marcus was kneeling between Jessica's spread legs, and Marcus' long black rod was resting on her soft belly leaking pre-cum just below her ribs. "Look where that black weapon is going to reach when I get it all inside of her, Jimmie-boy! Can you match that, pin-dick?" Jessica and Jim were both fearful when they realized where his cock head was resting, but Jessica's trepidation was trounced by her ecstasy.

"Jimmie-boy, need some help! Get up here on the bed!" Jim climbed up and knelt beside Jessica, fascinated by the massive black dick lying on her stomach. "Jimmie-boy, since I want to make sure that you're OK with me fucking you wife, want you to put my dick in her pussy!" Jim was shocked at the demand, but knew there was no way he could disobey Marcus without risking bodily harm. Jessica felt a slight tinge of remorse that Marcus was belittling Jim like this, but even more it heightened her exhilaration.It was going to be so nasty for Jim to guide Marcus' awesome cock into her hot pussy!

"Jimmie, grab my big black bone!" Jim looked at Marcus' heated eyes and recognized he had no choice. He hesitantly moved his hand towards his wife's stomach. Laying his hand on the black rod, he was amazed at how it was hot, stiff and supple all at the same time. Jim wrapped his fingers around one side and his thumb around the other, but they did not meet.God, how big was this monster? And it had already been inside Jessica!

"Jimmie, take that head and wipe it up and down your wife's hot slit!"Oh jeez, he's going to make me use it as a toy on my wife! But, obediently, Jim took the massive head and placed it between her outer lips. Looking at her pussy he couldn't believe the amount of love juice there, on her inner thighs and running down her ass cheeks and crevice. Reaching between Jessica's legs, he slowly moved the head down her slit and then back up. Jessica was moaning, AAAAHHHHHHH, and would shudder and scream, iiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee, when Jim brought the head to her clit! Jessica's hips started a movement of their own, going in the opposite direction as Jim's strokes, trying to enhance the stimulus. Marcus was applying increasing pressure towards Jessica as Jim stroked her with his dick, intensifying the sensation. Jim couldn't believe how aroused he was from this erotic tableau. His cock was hard and throbbing.

"Okay, Jimmie, find that hole! Push it down ...feed it to your wife's ravenous pussy!" Jim pushed the head to the bottom of Jessica's slit, and could see the head start to sink between her lips as Marcus applied pressure. "That's it Jimmie, feed that black cock into your wife's white married cunt! This is what your wife has needed all this time Jimmie!" Jim could see Jessica's lips being rolled into her pussy by the immense diameter of the black cock head. Jessica was shaking as the flared dome separated her gash. "OOOOOHHHHH, sooooo goooood!" "Pump it Jimmie!" Marcus commanded. Jimmie helped push and pull the rod until it expanded the opening and the head popped into Jessica's hot and sticky slot. Jessica clamped her thighs together around Marcus' arms as her pelvis quivered with a climax. "Ohhhhh, sooooooo big and gooooood!" Jim was so hot watching this black truncheon invade his wife that he ejaculated without even touching himself, his little spurt popping and dribbling onto Jessica's stomach, and flowing into her belly button.

"So Jimmie-boy, you get hot seeing your wife get thoroughly fucked by a real man's cock! Now, get out of the way and let me show you how it's really done!" Marcus put his arms behind Jessica's knees and seized her tits with his strong black hands. His fingers dug into her firm silky tissue, and his action raised her butt off the bed putting her pussy closer to his pelvis so he could drive deeper into her. Marcus was forcing his enormous ebony prick in and out of Jessica's drenched cunt, going deeper with each thrust. Her pussy lips would cling to his rod as he pulled out and invert as probed her again. "OOOOHhhhhhhh! Jeeeeez! Never ...could be like this. Fuck me ...big black cock! Deeeeepeeer!" Marcus pressed her nipples between his fingers so they extended further than ever before as he pounded her soaked gash. Jessica had no idea which sensations came from where, she just felt vibrations all the way through her entire body.

Jim saw the giant dark pole as it slid out dripping and shiny with his wife's copious juices. Her lurid moans and groans were increasing in pitch each time Marcus moved out and plunged further into her channel. "OOOOHhhh Gawd! He's pounding on my womb! It huuuuurts ...it's yours! OOOOOhhhhhh Jeeezzzz! Use me black man!! Anything...!!!

Marcus felt his head banging off the hard entrance to her cervix, and he was determined to open her up. He was sure it had never happened to her before. So in spite of her agony, which she could endure only because of her extreme rapture, he kept trying to push his final two inches inside her. "Ooooohhhhhhhh Gawd! So big. Never been rammed like this! Really banging me! OOOOHHHHH YYYEEEEEEssssss!" Jessica's fingers were wrenching the bed sheets as Marcus mauled her breasts and bludgeoned her pussy. Jim had never seen his wife behave this wantonly. She was obviously in pain, but asking for more as she thrust her sodden slit further up Marcus rod. "OOOOhhhhhh GAaaaawwwwdddd! Give me all of it ...you big black stud! Let me have the whole thing! Show me how much you've got!"

With the frenzied wife egging him on, Marcus slammed into her and broke through the orifice of her womb. Jessica let out an incredible scream, her body heaved, and her legs flew out straight, pushing Marcus up erect and driving his pole to her farthest depths. "OOOHHHH MMMMMMYYYY GAAAAAWWWWWDDDD!" she hollered as her body spasmed like never before. "OOOOOOOHHHHHH SSSSSOOOOO GOOOOOOODDD! Been really fucked!"

As Jessica just started to come down from her euphoric climax, Marcus let go with his first burst. Jessica felt like someone had turned on a hose in her womb. When she felt his surge, her body again went into convulsions with another orgasm. "OHHH YYEEEES Black Man! Give me your cream! OOOOOHHHHH, So MUUUUUCH!" Marcus was still pumping in and out as he continued to fire into her, his seed coating his cock as he pulled out and flowing out of her slit and down the crack of her ass. He gradually started to pull out squirting the inner walls of her tunnel. He'd never cum so much, because he had never had a woman that had gone this wild.What an amazing fuck she was! Man, I'm going to have to hang around for a while and get my fill of this.Her warm wet pussy felt so good as her aftershocks contracted her pussy walls around his cock!

"You ever seen cum like that Jimmie-boy? That's how this married slut behaves when she's screwed by a real dick, man. Come here ...look at all this black spunk flowing out from her pussy. Just think how much more is up inside her. Better get it out before it makes a black baby, Jimmie-boy!"

Jim knew his wife could not become pregnant because she was on birth-control pills, but he was turned on by her gapping pussy and the white cream flowing out, covering her pussy lips and thighs, and down the fissure of her ass. Jessica was still hot and sensitive, she didn't want to stop, and she was heaving her hips! "Come on Jimmie! Eat me out! Get all this jizz outta my pussy!" Jim put his hands on the tops of the wet stockings of Jessica's inner thighs and lip-locked her pussy. His curled tongue stroked up her overflowing slit and scooped out their mixed juices! At the top of each stroke, the tip of his tongue would contact her clit spreading sparks through her pelvis. As Jim consumed the sweet fluids, Jessica had another orgasm. "Yes, Jimmie, eat all our love juices. That's a good boy!" Jessica's body convulsed as he continued to lap her. Jim considered his actions to drink her lover's sperm out of her cunt so nasty that he got hard again. He continued lapping up the cream, until no more was flowing out of her wide open lips. Jim suddenly realized that he would only be able to satisfy his wife with his mouth in the future.

"Okay, Jimmie, get outta here. Me and your slut wife want this bed to ourselves. We're gonna do our private stuff." As Jim slouched to door, his face covered with the couple's love juices, Marcus seized Jessica's head and shoved her mouth down his still hard cock. "Okay, married slut, clean me up for some serious fun!" Jessica eagerly grasped Marcus' firm buttocks and hauled his cock further into her mouth until it touched her throat.

"Love that big black cock, don't ya fuck toy?" Jessica nodded her head up and down while keeping her lips wrapped around the firm dark pole. "Never be satisfied by Jimmie's little stick any more, will ya? Only going want big black dicks from now on!" She again agreed. "Mmmmmffffph!" The dominance and humiliation by Marcus perversely increased the exhilaration in Jessica's body. Her nipples were engorged and sensitive as she moved up and down the rod, her pussy was flooded with her lust juices, and she more enthusiastically worked on his cock. Jessica realized that her fantasies while watching the porn flicks had turned to reality and she was now one of the women for whom a black cock was essential. If anything the reality was so much better than the fantasies.

Marcus pulled back, retrieving his shaft from her hot yearning mouth. He slapped the cheeks of her gorgeous face with the dripping taut dark club wiping her saliva on her cheeks. "Gonna be my wedded fuck slut this weekend, aren't you bitch! Gonna do anything I ask, aren't you, you married cunt?" Jessica's blue eyes were wide open as she looked up at his intimidating sneer with adulation. "You'd do anything to get fucked by this cock, wouldn't you? Your married pussy demands it now, doesn't it?"

"Ohhhhh yeeeeees!"

"Say it, my black cock bitch! Tell me what you want!"

"I want you in me!"

"Not good enough to get it slut. Now, tell me what you want!"

"I want your incredible cock! I want your immense black cock in me all weekend! Just fuck me! Fuck me any way you want!"

Marcus grabbed the back of her head and rammed his pole into her searing mouth again, "Yes, you're going to get it every which way!" He reached to her chest and mashed her spongy breasts with his strong hands contorting and twisting he nipples. "MMMMppppfffffmmmm! Jessica moaned as her pussy overflowed with the realization that she was going to get fucked again!

Marcus flipped her on her back, and slammed his black rod into her ravenous gash. "Fuck me deeper!" He did it doggie style from behind getting even deeper penetration than before and his fingers playing with her rear entrance. "Fuck me harder!" He crushed her knees against her breasts. "Love your big black prick!" He held one leg straight up in the air and came at her from below. "Shove that monster to my womb!" He took her lying behind her, and standing on the bed holding her on her shoulders. "My pussy's yours!" Jessica bounced on him while he mauled her tits, and while he was sitting up in the bed. "Shoot your black baby juice into me!" He lasted much longer than previously since he had already cum.

Jessica could not believe the number of climaxes she had as he pounded her. She seemed to be in a constant state of orgasm. In her ecstasy, she was screaming, "Need your cock! Need your black cock so baaaad!"

Even though he was down the hall in the guest room, Jim could hear his wife's rantings, their flesh slapping against each other, the bed banging the wall, Jessica beseeching for more and her shrieking orgasms. Marcus must have been a fuck monster the way he kept going into his wife. He couldn't believe his spouse's continual pleadings to be fucked. Marcus had turned his wife into a greedy married slut. In spite of his depression, Jim's cock never got soft, as if he had been watching a pornographic movie. After Marcus let out an exultant bellow, things quieted down and he fell asleep.

Marcus had fallen asleep spooning Jessica, her firm rounded hips nestled against his groin, and his eternally stiff prick poking between her legs and into her drenched pussy. Jessica awoke and was immediately sensitive to the wonderful pressure in between her thighs. Even though she had been screwed more already that night than she had been in the last six months, her body still craved more passion. She started subtly moving her ass back and forth, shoving her firm soft cheeks into Marcus' groin, and sliding his black shaft in and out of her slippery, damp pussy.Oh jeez, does that iron pipe feel so good in there, beamed Jessica to herself. She pulsed her vaginal tube around the rim of his cock head as it pistoned in and out, and she felt a deeper penetration as his prick extended.Oh, yes, a big cock like this is what I fantasized about!pondered Jessica as she thought about all the actresses she had watched.

Marcus took pleasure in Jessica's awakening. He was thrilled that he had run into such an insatiable slut with a wimp husband. He let Jessica continue to slip her exceptionally constricted sodden canal up and down his dick. He could feel himself growing further up into her tighter areas which were gripping his expanding head vigorously. He let her know he was awake by reaching over and seizing her upper breast and kneading it, squeezing her nipple out between two fingers.

Jessica shoved her ass harder against Marcus. "Oh, yes you stud! Fuck me again! Huge black cock feels so good in my pussy!"

"Feel better than Jimmie-boy's little dink?"

"Ohhhh, Gaaawd yes! A real cock! What every woman needs to get fucked with!"

"You my married weekend slut?"

"Oh, yeeeeees. Anything you want to me! Just keep your cock in me!"

Without separating from Jessica, Marcus got up on his knees and pulled her with him. He started stroking longer into her sodden cunt, pulling almost all the way out, and then propelling in to bang off her cervix. His hands seized her ass cheeks and mauled her spheres. His thumb traced up and down the crevice, and teased her rear access. Her pain was overwhelmed by the pleasure of his cock and thumb as they were driving Jessica towards yet another climax. Just as she was about to crescendo, Marcus slowed down to relish his gratification as her inner walls milked his hypersensitive rod. As he leisurely moved in and out, stimulating their vulnerable flesh, he pushed his thumb in past the tight sphincter of her ass. Jessica had never been penetrated there by something this large. Spitting on her ass, he lubricated the invasion so he could pump into her asshole faster. The stimulation of Jessica's cunt was being replaced by a burn emanating from her butt. As the pleasure grew from this new source, she tried to shove her ass back to encompass more of Marcus' thumb. As she increased the tempo of her efforts, Marcus' cock again aroused her pussy. She was getting it from both sides and rapidly approaching an orgasm.

"Feel good bitch! You like me in both your holes?" Marcus snarled.

"Oh God yeeees!"

"Ever been fucked like this before?"

"No, neeevveeeeeeeer!"

"Like my cock?"

"I looooovvveee your big black cock!"

"Do anything to have it?"

"Aaaannnnnythiiiiinggggg!"

"Yes, you will!" And with that he pulled his stiff pole all the way out of her hot drenched cunt. It was shiny and dripping with her love juices.

"Put it back, OOOhhhh pleeeese shove your cock back in me! Need to be fucked more!" despaired Jessica

"You bet!" And with that he pushed the expanded head to her asshole. Due to its girth, it would not slide in the puckered hole. Her tight virgin sphincter was keeping him out.

"Oh nooooooo, not there!" Jessica was terrified at what that enormous cudgel would feel like if it penetrated her ass. She was afraid that she would be torn apart.

drdick694u
drdick694u
781 Followers