Crazy for BBC (Big Black Cock) Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drdick694u
drdick694u
779 Followers

"Said you would do anything for me, slut! I want your cherry ass!" Holding her still with his large black hands at the bend of her waist, he shoved forward. Her skin was blanching from where his fingers were digging into her hips. Jessica had nowhere to escape.

"Oh, that's too much. Too big!" as she could feel the head of his rigid black rod shove against her bowels.

"Gonna take it you married slut. Make you mine. Wimp husband's not man enough to take your tight virgin ass!"

With that, Marcus heaved forward and popped through her tight anal ring. Jessica saw lights flash as a searing pain tore through her bowels. She howled a blood curdling "Killing me, ripping me ...apart. NOOOOOO!" This hair-raising scream of his wife's conquest shattered Jim's sleep. Once he became aware of what was happening, he knew he could only listen as her master had his way with his wife.

The snug constriction of Jessica's ass was one of the greatest feelings Marcus had ever experienced. Her tight ring stroked his cock as he moved in and out. The yielding flesh of her buttocks slapping at his groin made his cum heat in his testicles. The tension in his rod became greater and greater as he conquered Jessica.

The agonizing searing at the point of penetration started to wear off, as Jessica became used to the immense intrusion. She felt so subjugated and nasty, that she took a perverse pleasure from the invasion, and she coveted more. She realized that being dominated by a strong depraved man like Marcus was her ultimate dream. Shoving back and forth, she was gradually working more of his imposing length into her asshole. She finally got so impaled that Marcus was smacking into her ass at full penetration and his large balls were striking her pussy. They acquired a real rhythm, Marcus pumping the full length of his rigid pole in and out, his flesh slapping against hers, Jessica succumbing to the ultimate pleasure and subjugation, and their pinnacle was fat approaching.

"OOOOHHHH GaAAAAwddd! Fuck my ass."

"Baby, got such a fine ass. You can take my whole cock!" said Marcus in admiration.

"OHHHH! Pound it hard with your big black cock!"

"Baby, you're mine now. You got no hole left that hasn't been stretched by my black cock."

"OOOHHHH Yeeeeesssss! Love it!"

The tight sphincter finally stroked Marcus' cock to culmination. His cum banged against the walls of Jessica's guts. She could feel his explosion and it set her off, tremors throughout her appendages, boiling inner turmoil throughout her entire ravaged body!

Marcus pulled out and shot cum on her ass. Jessica collapsed on the bed. Macus lay on top of her with his prodigious cock in the well lubricated crease in her ass. Thoroughly satisfied!

drdick694u
drdick694u
779 Followers