Crazy In Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed on her right cheek, then went up to kiss forehead, then kissed her left cheek. I kissed every inch of her jaw line as I came downward. I inhaled her scent from her neck and sprinkled butterfly kisses on her neck, nape of neck and then on shoulder.

Her arms circled my back as laughed against my neck, 'mmm..Definitely the best way to wake up', with that she kissed on my ears.

I muffled a 'good morning' against her lips before we share a languid deliberately slow kiss. She tasted like wine and a lot like herself.

Then suddenly my earth rotated one eighty degree. I was placed on bed and on my top Meaghan smiled mischievously. In a reflex I circled my legs around waist making her fall on me. My heart jumped to my throat as her long shapely naked thigh dropped against my pantie clad sex. We both moaned with the contact.

Looking deeply into my eyes she rubbed her thigh against my clit eliciting a hum of satisfaction from deep of my throat. She licked her lips before merging them into mine. Our lips met in hunger. She bit my lower lip and pulled. Groaning I kept on sucking her lips. I plunged my tongue deep into her mouth and we both cherished the warmth. A new force generated with in us as I rode higher and quicker against her thigh. I let go of her lips and started kissing the perfect jaws. Her breathing ragged as I sucked deep inside the hollow of her throat.

She put my hands at the sides of my head and kept them tied with her hands as she grounded her leg viciously against my pussy. After an impossible pressure of pleasure I torn my hands away and with swift one movement removed her top.

The site in front of me was beyond my imagination. Two over filled cups of pure pleasure were seducing me in the worst way possible.

I lifted myself up and reached for the luscious boobs. Just then she pulled away and held my hands in her.

'tsk tsk tsk! Kitty isn't going to get her milk so easy.'

I pouted and begged wearily, 'you so tease Meag.'

Meaghan's eyes changed into darker as I called her Meag. She smiled devilish and sat me upright. She claimed possession of my lips as her hand went on my neck. The more deeply she kissed the lower her hands went. She skimmed the skin of my neck, then shoulder, then traced fingers above cleavage.

Then she let go of my lips and her hand covered my bra covered boobs.

'aaah!' a moan, very throaty, came from Me. She unhooked the clasps in one second and the next the material was thrown I don't know where. Her fingers teasingly tickled around my areola as she kissed my neck and shoulder increasingly.

'oooh Meag!' I grabbed her head through the silky mess of her hairs. They felt amazingly soft against mine.

Just then my nipple was covered by warmest mouth. Sound of a throaty groan came, I don't know from whom. I was thrown on bed with Meaghan coming on top of me. She tormented my nipple with one hand and sucked another with her mouth. She was dangerously pulled and sucking as if she had been hungry from a life time. I'm extremely sensitive around nipple and this girl knew how to suck.

I was so busy squirming and shuddering underneath her that I totally forgot when my pantie was thrown. The bolts of pleasure came flooding when two fingers were deeply plunged inside my pussy.

I hadn't had sex from two years now and I was engulfing as much of the finger possible. Meaghan kept her balance in one arm and her other hand was moving furiously in between my thighs.

'look into my eyes' Meaghan commanded in low throaty voice.

I looked up and saw two green storming eyes were glittering in the soft light of early morning. She put out tongue and licked my cleavage line. With the cool of saliva my body rocked involuntarily clutching her finger more tightly.

She groaned and put her mouth in my neck kissing and biting and her other thumb massaged my clit vigorously.

I knew the edge was coning. But before I could realize my toes curled inward and with the intensity of such pleasure I lost my senses.

I woke up with Meaghan kissing me softly on my cheek. When I opened my eyes, she smiled , 'she faints!'

I giggled and pulled her closer. She tasted like honey, with a hint of me.

She kissed me with such intensity that my head started spinning. She used her tongue to ravish my mouth in the worst way possible. Her hands roamed freely all over my body igniting such fire I didn't know even existed.

But before she could get me inside her palm cumming and withering I switched our positions. Before long I tortured her every inch of skin so much that she came sharp, almost breathless.

The remainder of night went by with occasional moans and grunts. After a long time I was becoming alive; or for the first-time may be.