All Comments on 'Creampie Lover Ch. 05'

by jealouscuck

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LOVE TO BE DENNIS

Only thing left is Dennis gets spit roasted. Sounds like a lot of fun. YUM YUM YUM

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Yes I totally envy the husband but I think you short changed him by not letting him experience being spit roasted as his wife and Winnie watch. 4yourpleasureiam

shang40shang40over 7 years ago
addiction to watch

I am not only addicted to watch my wife with her lover but to suck the cum also.

It provides a greater source of protein and fiber.

I love especially when she sits on my face, the feeling of her soft Ass is added pleasure

Georgi2008Georgi2008over 7 years ago
loving wife

What a great way to trust, treat and share your wife. Wish I was him and a cock loving cum sucker to. Uhhhhhhh the submissiveness would be so grand!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Eat that sperm.

What a joy it would be to watch your wife getting fucked by such powerful black men and suck their cocks and to eat their cum.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Hope you write more

Great story, I would love to be in his place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Story!!

Wow I envy him, a lovely hot wife who cucks him and openly encourages him to be their bitch, she snowballs him and feeds him her lovers cocks to fluff....he has a good wife and good life!

AmberFountaineAmberFountaineabout 5 years ago
Be happy to take his place

I had a similar relationship with a woman for six years. Many of the scenes in this fantastic story reminded me of those years.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
VERY GOOD STORY

Didn't want it to end...I want the guys for my wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another great story of a cuckold eating another man's sperm out of his wife's pussy then sucking her lover's big black cock and getting his sperm right from the source.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

William smiled and again complemented her on her great body. It’s complimented. Great story but like someone said earlier, you do need an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So the part where he drinks sweat off of plastic sheets is pretty fucking gross.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

My uncle was always the black sheep of our family. He was the guy everyone talked about but only showed up at family events every couple of years. I found out he was into some pretty bad things when he was younger. He made a ton of money, got out of the business and invested. He now lives somewhere in the Caribbean. For my graduation present he asked my parents if I could come stay with him. I had to take three planes and then a boat out to an island. My uncle owned his own island! But the amazing thing was that there were many young black women and a few men in very little clothing everywhere. He basically had set up his place with a huge main house and about ten smaller cabins where all of these others lived. I found out that he hired these young people to not only cook, clean and take care of the place, but also to be available for sex with him and his guests. I got a real education that summer. I lost my virginity to an amazing girl named Amancia. That summer I learned all of the things women can teach men and my uncle introduced me to orgies as well. I can see why he wasn’t around too much. Sadly I never made back to the island. Life happened and before I could, he drowned on a sailing trip.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous