Creampie Lover Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,595 Followers

"You try it, Honey, relax and push."

I did, but it was very awkward. I pushed my mouth down until I gagged. I coughed and backed off. I tried again. Same result. She massaged my throat as I tried to take his whole cock down. She laughed and said, "Good try, Sweetie, we will make it yet."

She asked me to lay her head back and guide William into her wet pussy. I moved the lounger down and pulled her wantonly lewd suit bottom completely off. I guided William down to the lounger and got him to place his knees between her outstretched legs. As he eased himself down toward her, I grasped his huge cock and placed the massive exposed head directly in front of her opening. I held on as he moved into her. I stroked the bottom of his cock, and then caressed his big balls and he slid into her waiting cunt.

As he entered her half way, she had an orgasm. He began to push into her and pull back slightly only to plunge again. She had another orgasm. He fucked her progressively deep for five minutes. She had two more orgasms. He plunged almost all of his hard black cock into her stretched pussy. She wrapped her white legs around his waist and began encouraging him.

"God, yes, William, fuck my hot married white pussy."

"Your cock feels so good in my cunt"

"Oh, god, yes, yes, fuck me."

"God, what a huge black cock."

"I can't believe I never tried this before."

"Oh, Sweetie, he is fucking your wife."

"Fuck this white pussy, William."

"No cock has ever been this deep in my cunt before."

"Make me your white whore, William."

William was popping my wife's tight white pussy. It sounded like a juicy methodical beat. She was cumming every few seconds now, as she began losing control.

"Oh, oh, oh, wow, oh, yes, yess, yessss, ohhhhhhh, God yes. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Oh, oh, oh."

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..."

She bucked her hips and then collapsed like a wet rag as William flooded her cunt with load after huge load of his cum. She was making incoherent whimpering sounds as his black cock finally began softening and slipping slowly out of her ravaged pussy. When he finally got up, she motioned for me to mount her. Her clit was so engorged and red, that I knew she could not stand any more friction. I lifted her hips and placed two beach towels below her ass, making sure not to start the inevitable river of cum flowing. I watched as the thick, white gobs started leaking out. I sucked it up a gob and strand at a time. She expelled his cum little by little over about fifteen minutes. By the time the flow lessened, I felt like I had ingested a pint of cum.

It tasted better that any I had sucked so far. Cynthia was starting to respond to my sucking. She was moaning and encouraging me.

"Oh, yes, my little cum sucker, lick me clean."

"Clean up your nasty wife."

"Lick my dripping pussy, Cuck."

"Do your job, Little Cock."

She finally rose up and looked over at William.

"Go ahead, Cocksucker, you said you would clean him up."

"Go."

I got up and went over to William. His cock was still engorged but softening. I got down on my knees and began licking his massive organ. I held it and liked the head, down the shaft and finally licked his and my wife's juices off his huge black balls. William roused up and seemed like this was not a problem with him. He left and came back with a beer for me and a rum punch for Cynthia.

Cynthia accepted her fresh drink and thanked William. She added, "By the way, William, that is the best sex I have ever had. Are you okay with Dennis being involved?"

"Oh, no ma'am, no problem at all. Winnie and I have had many experiences in the tourist industry. We have entertained couples together and alone. We are open to all experiences and this is one of our best experiences to date. We know many cuckold couples come to the islands for wife to experience black cock. It is not unusual for the cuckold to give satisfaction and service to man and woman both."

Upon returning to the house for lunch, Winnie met us and welcomed us. She said, "You must all be hungry after morning workout. My William wants to take a small nap after lunch. You young hot couple better not wear him out, Winnie still like big black cock also, you know."

She continued, "Dennis, you good man to suck both man and woman before and after. Maybe Winnie give you big bonus before you leave."

With that she playfully grasped my cock through his swim suit.

This continued on for a few days with Cynthia getting off on William's huge black cock. We fished, swam, went boating and fucked. A few times after William had planted his massive load of black man's sperm, I fucked my wife. It felt like a bottomless pit. My little cock just swam around in her cum filled and stretched pussy.

One morning, when William brought us some drinks, Cynthia told him that she was afraid that I was feeling neglected. She suggested that I take my shorts off and William do the same. Cynthia was already completely naked, having used most all of her racy swim suits. She had me lay on the lounger and began sucking my little cock. She then instructed William to stand over me and feed me his cock. This gave him total control. She told William to really give his cock to me. As he fed me his massive tool, I began having the urge to choke. Cynthia stopped sucking and told me, "Honey, relax your throat and breathe deeply through your nose. Let him move his cock in and out until you are relaxed. Then pull his hips to you when you are ready to take him all the way down."

I tried to follow her instructions. It was hard, but by now I had some experience. I concentrated as she began to suck my little cock again. The rhythm of her mouth along with the thrusting of William's cock made me particularly intent on following her instructions. As his thrusts came deeper, I reached up and pulled his hips toward me. He plunged his cock all the way in and very quickly I felt it penetrate my throat. This was like losing my cocksucking virginity. He pressed harder down on my face until I felt his huge black cock tighten and begin shooting cum directly down my gullet into my stomach. After filling my stomach and throat, he began to soften and pull out. My mouth was filled with pre-cum, saliva and sperm filled cum. My saliva was flowing and I swallowed time and time again as I shot my load into Cynthia's mouth. She came up to my head, kissed me and snowballed a huge load of cum into my mouth. I swallowed everything.

She lay back on the lounger and waited for William to enter her pussy. His cock was half hard to start with, but got harder the longer he fucked her dripping pussy. He placed his hands under her white ass and pulled her pussy further and further down on his black manhood. She began cumming and went through a series of screaming and crying orgasms. I was astounded that William could shoot his cum down my throat then recover that quickly to fuck my wife for such a long time.

After a few days, Will showed up. We were introduced and got to know each other. He was more a milk chocolate complexion like Winnie as opposed to the really ebony complexion of William. Will offered to take us to Nassau to gamble and party. We readily accepted. The next day we caught a shuttle and checked in to a hotel/casino. Will was going to show us around. We gambled a few hours and then went to dinner. At the restaurant, several women came up to Will. He played it off as "just friends". Cynthia said, "I don't know, Will, they seem to be more than just friends."

As we made our way to the clubs, many women of all colors seemed to know Will. One of the cuties, Jasmine, was a multi-racial woman with golden blonde hair braided into cornrows and dangling with colorful beads of the ends. Will asked her to join us at our table. We had several rounds of drinks and danced in between. After dancing with Cynthia several dances, Will suggested that I dance with Jasmine and he with Cynthia. Jasmine was a little taller that Cynthia and had a lankier build. Her breasts were a good C cup and her thin top showed them off, including some random glances at her rum colored nipples.

She pressed her braless breasts firmly into my chest as we danced. Jasmine had long legs and that golden complexion which was all natural. She was indeed almost the negative photo of Cynthia.

We headed back to the casino/hotel to play some more. After a while, Cynthia said she would like to go up to the room and maybe have a nightcap. Of course everyone agreed, so we invited Will and Jasmine up with us. Once in the room, we popped a bottle of white wine and began to unwind. Cynthia and Jasmine curled up on the beds, while Will and I sat in the chairs. Cynthia had on a very short skirt with a yellow thong underneath. Jasmine had on a jumper short set with a revealing neckline. It became obvious that Jasmine was not wearing panties. They paid no attention to us and they talked and pulled their legs up in such a way to expose their panties or lack of. Will noticed Jasmine first, asking if she was flashing us on purpose. She looked a little surprised but recovered quickly stating, "If you don't like the view, quit peeking."

Will assured her that we both enjoyed the view. Jasmine had no hair anywhere around her pussy. Her labia were very prominent and looked very inviting under her short jumpsuit. Will suggested that she take her outfit off so as not to wrinkle the soft material. She got up and with one zip removed the entire outfit, quickly laying it out on one of the overstuffed chairs. Will smiled and winked at me. Jasmine was indeed an island beauty. She had the perfect lean body but taught muscles. Her multi-continental breeding seemed to accentuate the individual positive traits of all the races involved in her heritage. Will said, "Well, that was very quick and compliant, Jasmine."

Jasmine just shrugged and began talking to Cynthia again. Will then looked a Cynthia and asked her if she was natural under her pretty thong also. She said, "Well, will you take my word for it or do I have to show mine like Jasmine did?"

"Whichever you like."

"Or you can keep the secret."

Cynthia looked at Jasmine, who nodded. My wife got up and removed her skirt and top. She was not wearing a bra, so she stood in front of us with her full breasts exposed and a thin strap of material encasing her pussy. She turned around and pulled the back down, exposing her gorgeous ass cheek. Not that it wasn't already exposed in the brief thong. She reached down, pulled it down her legs and turned back to us with her thong on one finger. She gave it a twirl and flung it at Will. The thong hit him across the face and he grabbed it before it fell. He then pulled the small crotch patch to his nose and inhaled the scent. He smiled and said, "Cynthia, you even smell sexy."

Jasmine then said, "Turn about is fair play."

"I want to see that huge black cock again, Will. And also what Dennis is packing."

They looked expectantly toward Will and me. Jasmine told Cynthia, "I will let you do the honors helping Will, while I help Dennis get out of his clothes." I knew she was in for a letdown just as soon as she lowered my underwear. I was expecting the worst reaction possible. I was so nervous, I almost missed Cynthia crossing to Will and grabbing his belt buckle. Luckily, she took her time and savored the experience.

I kicked off my shoes while Jasmine pulled my shirt over my head. She quickly lowered my trousers and flung them onto a chair. It was just a last gasp as she pulled the elastic on my briefs exposing my soft cock. Jasmine smiled up into my eyes and said, "Oh, well, Dennis, Will has enough cock for both of you." She turned to Cynthia, but waited to talk as she wanted her to enjoy disrobing Will. When she had his trousers down and off, I saw the most astounding sight. He was wearing a flaming hot brilliant orange G-string. His cock was as hard as could be and standing at full attention. It stretched the G-string out and you could easily make out his huge cock. Cynthia began stroking his cock through the silky thin material of the string. He was already leaking pre-cum.

She then grasped the front and pulled the material out and down exposing a truly intimidating sight. His cock was already at its max length of about twelve inches. However, the girth was phenomenal. He was thicker than William by at least another inch in circumference. Obviously, big cock ran in the family and Will certainly did not get cheated. Cynthia looked at Jasmine as if to ask her if she could take that huge monster. Jasmine licked her lips and laughed. Cynthia took that as an invitation and began licking the shiny secretions off the head. He, like his father, was uncircumcised. The head of his cock was exposed and dripping his sweet ooze of nectar.

She looked back at me and said, "This is remarkable, Dennis, you should taste his cock yourself." I looked a Jasmine and she grinned and said, "After you. I am sure you are fascinated by that big black cock." She took me by the cock and led me over to where my wife was sucking the head of the big penis. She popped it out of her mouth and offered it to me like she was sharing a sweet lollipop. I opened wide and took the head into my mouth and swirled my tongue over the huge spongy head. I knew what Cynthia meant, for his pre-cum had a mixture of sweet and salty taste at the same time. While I was still inexperienced at eating cum, I could tell the difference when the dull metallic taste was absent. I opened wider and took him deeper into my throat. I pulled back off and Jasmine took a turn licking the monster.

Cynthia tapped her on the shoulder and began sucking Will's big cock again. She took him deeper and deeper until she had all of him down her throat. Jasmine was startled and squealed stating, "That is the most amazing thing I have ever seen."

Cynthia unpacked his black cock from her mouth and winked at Jasmine, saying, "If you think that is hot watch this."

She offered up the black staff to me again and smiled. She looked back at Jasmine and then at Will.

"Honey, show your stuff."

By now, I was warming to the task and no longer had any hang-ups about sucking cock for my wife. I sucked the head into my mouth, and then started down the shaft slowly. I was careful to breathe. Cynthia moved down and began licking and sucking my hard little cock. I tried all the tricks that she had taught me. Go slow. Go steady. Breathe through your nose. Bump the back of the tongue with the cock. Finally, push down with you head and body and breathe slowly as you pass the gag point. Just as I let him slide past the soft palate, I felt him enter my esophagus. I held him there and then pushed further until his balls were on my chin. His cock pushed down my throat and my top lip was pushing against his pubic bone. He shuddered and began pumping his cum directly into my stomach. I could feel the gobs sliding going down.

When he finally stopped cumming, I pulled back from his cock until the full twelve inches came away from my mouth. His cum was all in my stomach, but the massive amount of my saliva clung to his cock and dripped out of my mouth like a load of cum anyway. Cynthia French kissed me immediately and got a mouthful of oral sex cum when I slid my tongue into her waiting mouth.

Jasmine began to lick Will's softening cock. I came in Cynthia's mouth. She sucked me dry. When I was finished, she placed her lips over mine and dripped my cum into my mouth. I swallowed it all and kept French kissing her. Jasmine licked Will's cock back up to speed. When he was hard, she told him to lay back on the bed. She mounted him and plunged his entire length into her hot pussy. Almost immediately, Jasmine started having one orgasm after another. All Will did was lie there. Jasmine fucked his cock like she was riding a big bull. After she had cum about five times, Will shot another load of cum into her.

Cynthia told me to clean her up before it all dripped out of her pussy. I complied without even considering that this was oral sex with another partner. To me it had nothing to servicing Jasmine, it was following Cynthia's instructions.

I was impressed with the combined flavor of Will's cum mixed with Jasmine's secretions. It had a different flavor than the mixed flavors I had enjoyed from Cynthia. Jasmine tasted a little more carnal, a slightly bolder flavor. It was hard to differentiate since the female flavors were mixed with semen. I licked and sucked Jasmine just as I do Cynthia. She loved it she came several times as I sucked her hard clit.

We rested a short while. I had moved my head up to Jasmine's stomach. She had her legs spread with her hand caressing my head.

In the meantime, Will was fucking my wife missionary style on the other bed. He was slow fucking her and bottoming out into her womb on every stroke. She was stroking his firm butt as he plowed his big cock into her juicy pussy. As he continued to pound her cunt, she wrapped her white legs around him and pulled him deeply into her. Suddenly, he stopped thrusting and began depositing yet another load of cum into my hot wife's pussy.

Finally spent, Will got up, leaving Cynthia's sloppy pussy for me to clean up. I eagerly sucked his cum and licked her pussy until she shuddered and had a final orgasm. I lay awhile afterward, kissing her used pussy repeatedly.

We all slept late the following morning. Jasmine left first after kissing us all goodbye. We showered and then went to a late brunch. Everyone acted very casual with no mention of the night before. We spent the rest of the day gambling, then shuttled back to our villa. Will promised to come over the next afternoon and spend some time with us.

The next day we went over and had lunch. Will, William and Winnie were all there. We talked about the weather, fishing and just about everything. After lunch, Winnie said, "Dennis, why don't you stay here with me while Cynthia goes fishing with my men? I knew this was going to be an adventure. Cynthia agreed that she would be ok with both men. After all she had already fucked them both. They got up and left, leaving me with Winnie.

"Honey, my men gonna fuck your white wife hard today."

"Come in here and let Winnie see your little weenie."

I usually got off to watching Cynthia take black cock, but the sudden departure of the trio and my expectation left me with a butterfly stomach. When we got to William and Winnies' quarters, Winnie helped me off with my shirt and then my shorts and underwear.

"Oh, my, baby, I sho see why that lovely wife love my men. Your little dickie look like a young boy. Well, come on, let Winnie help you out a little."

With that she took my semi-hard cock into her chocolate lips and pulled my little cock all the way into her mouth. She pulled back with a loud pop and said, "That so much different than my man, William, but Winnie make your little dick feel good just the same."

She pushed me down on the bed and then removed her dress. She wore not panties or bra, just the tight busted housedress. Her brown breasts were massive. She had big hips and a little roll around the middle, but overall she was not fat. She placed her hands on both sides of her hairy pussy and smiled. She got on the bed and pushed my legs apart, then moved forward and down, engulfing my hard cock with her tit flesh. My cock was lost in the mass of womanly breasts. She kept rising up and re-locating my hard little dick. She would then place her heavy orbs on each side of me and jack me off with her breasts. By now, I was starting to leak copious amounts of pre-cum, lubricating her breasts more and more each time she moved them up and down my cock.

I was getting more into it as she swirled her breasts around me. She began to whip my little cock back and forth with her huge melons. She swirled some of my pre-cum on each hard nipple and then leaned over me allowing me to nurse the fluid off her areolas.

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,595 Followers