Creampie Lover Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,595 Followers

Finally she pulled me over on top of her and pulled my cock into her fur covered slit. She was wetter than I could imagine. She pulled my butt forcing my little cock as deep as possible into her loose pussy.

When I came, I pumped all I had into her pussy. She rubbed my ass for a while until I began softening up and sliding out of her. She then said, "Ok, Dennis, get down there and clean your cum from Winnie's pussy. You better give Winnie a good cum, too."

I was not expecting this, but the intent was clear. I was to eat her out until she came. So, down I went. He pussy had a very musky smell. Not gross, but very strong. My cum, mixed with her juices had a different taste also. I began slowly sucking my cum from her and swallowing. Her pussy was wide open and as I licked upward I found a huge clit standing out. I licked it and she moaned. I moved my head up and down, guiding my tongue from top to bottom of the big slit. My whole face was enveloped by her big puffy pussy lips. I got into it more and more and used my oral talents to bring her along. As I licked and found her clit again, I sucked it into my mouth. I sucked on it like a cock. Each time down, I got a bigger mouthful of her pussy. At last, I took her engorged clit all the way into my mouth and sucked for all I was worth. I secured it with my teeth and licked it with my tongue.

At last, she tensed and moaned a plaintive sound. Just then an absolute torrent on liquid squirted into my mouth and all over my head. She pulsed several times, drenching me and herself with her female cum. I had never experienced this before. The taste was quite neutral. It was definitely not pee. I had heard of female "squirters" before but had never experienced it. Winnie said, "Well, well, Dennis, my man don't make me cum like that. I see why Cynthia keeps you around now."

When I returned to our room, Cynthia was getting fucked by Will and William at the same time. There was a clear fitted sheet on the bed with not sheets. Will was lying on his back with Cynthia impaled on his cock. William was on top with his cock shoved all the way up her ass. When she looked around and saw me, she said, "Oh, god, honey, these guys are trying to fuck me to death. Look at all the cum on the plastic sheet."

It was unbelievable. Two huge black cocks filling both her holes. They started stroking again. I was amazed at the coordination it took as they both long stroked into her while she screamed and came over and over. William was talking to Cynthia as she just moaned and squealed.

"You like these big black cocks, huh, white lady?"

"Oh, god, yes, I love black cock. Fuck me hard."

"Your white hubby gonna get full eating all this black man cum, huh?"

"Yes, yes, give him all your cum."

I walked over to the bed. All of them were sweating profusely. It was pouring off their bodies and mixing with the huge puddles of cum already on the sheet. The aroma was wanton. You could smell the sex. It was not unpleasant and I found it greatly erotic. My white wife was being totally dominated by a good two feet length of black cock. I found room between bodies to give her a kiss.

They all came together one last time. I had no idea how many orgasms Cynthia had experienced before this, but she was cumming and crying at the same time. Both black men pumped another load of cum into her. As they slowly began to soften and slip out of her pussy, she rolled over onto her back. It was a completely stunning sight. The guys quickly left. Her legs were spread. Her asshole was still the size of William's huge cock. Cum was leaking out coating her crack with spunk. Her pussy was wide open and stretched out beyond belief. Cum was beginning to drip from there also.

She was semi-conscious. I got right down and started licking and sucking the cum from her holes. As I stemmed the tide, I began slurping the cum and sweat off the plastic sheet. I then rolled her over and licked the fluids off her backside top to bottom. She moaned as I licked her. Finally I took my clothes back off and entered her stretched pussy with my newly hard cock. I fucked her with all my power. I doubt she felt me at all. Her pussy was a swamp and my cock was like a small worm in a big barrel.

We were exhausted. We slept peacefully for about ten hours straight. When we got up, we went to breakfast. The whole family was eating. They greeted us like nothing had ever happened the night before. We all talked freely and laughed together.

To date this is the most sensual vacation we have ever had. We can't wait to go back. I hope her supervising partner will give us the opportunity again.

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,595 Followers