All Comments on 'Creampie Rewards Program'

by sharingissogood

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
YUMMY!!!!

A cummy cunny yummy yummy!!! God your story is soooo HOT!!! I had a girlfriend that liked to go out bar hopping with her girlfriends, one night she stopped by on her way home she didn't tell me about the guy she fucked in the parking lot as she left the bar until after she was straddling my face feeding me his cum I've been hooked on creampie ever since.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I liked it. I loved it!!

Right on the money with this story. Very hot.

Pieater

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
OH MY GAWD--YESSSSSSS!!!

This is one of those stories you'd love to give it a zillion points--And I'd label you---HAPPY and DAMN LUCKY--More please, MUCH MUCH MORE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
An exquisite snack

The intrigue, the narrative, the suspension of disbelief; all there. What would turn this snack into a banquet would be more reflection on the cuckold's part as to why he enjoyed his wife's love's labours, so as to enjoy her fruits straight off the vine; likewise,the erotic charm for her in sharing her darlingness with more than one man. As cream pie stories go, I prefer 'slow food'. Exquisite?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
GREAT STORY

I enjoyed this story so much. I wish more like this would come out! I now have a hand full of cum to eat because it, so cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
cock cum out of the pussy

there is nothing better than eating a fresh load of cock cum out of your wifes freshly fucked pussy. i lick the cock and cum up after he pulls out so i dont miss any cum. but gang bangs are the best cause ther is no end to the cum and the source. yummy cummy.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 13 years ago
This story so much describes a portion of our life

...except for the last paragraph. The rest of it almost makes me think you were in our bedroom, even inside my brain. Wonderful tale of debauchery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love it

One of the hottest things in the world is licking come out of a woman's pussy. Doesn't matter who's it is. The aroma and taste of a well fucked hole is great. I so enjoy a woman straddling my mouth and smearing hot come all over my face as she grinds her wet cunt against my lips.

ShelikesembigShelikesembigover 8 years ago

Great story . Any more to come. Me and my wife do it just like that and I can't get enough

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

NoRules69NoRules69over 4 years ago
Good story

Love eating pussy. Especially love eating warm creamy freshly fucked cum filled pussy. Any pussy, anytime, anyplace, unconditionally.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story. I love creampies. Please keep writing.

Randy56rRandy56r4 months ago

That story is so fucking dirty, so so bad, but so fucking good. What a fantasy to think about, with another man in the room, or maybe a few men. So extremely nasty, fuck. This the complainers, why read if your going to criticize. Deep down the anonymous guys are hard as fuck reading these stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous