All Comments on 'Creamy Island Ch. 33'

by AsheramL

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
jmkuehnjmkuehnalmost 6 years ago
Oh has she lost it!

You were not kidding when you talked about her losing all perspective. Still a good chapter. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not liking where this is going

The whole 2 personalities thing has gone a little far, I feel like maybe an eternal fuck battle between Aiya and Ayla would work, with Aiya taking her sexy body back and leaving the island. I liked the lovey dovey stuff a lot more and I'm kinda scared with this. But maybe thats the point....

KotopoofsKotopoofsabout 3 years ago

I loved it! I really hope this gets continued.

sexgundam666sexgundam666about 3 years ago

So, I realise this story is over 2 years old without an update at this point, however I feel I need to write a comment to vent my thoughts.

First, I loved the first 8-9 chapters. Genuinely did and I even got a little giddy thinking about what Aiya and Tasha could get up to. Then I kept reading and was still fine. Then the turn happened. Please don't misunderstand me as wanting the story redone in case you read this, but the 'turn' (as I'll refer to it) made me distressingly uncomfortable. I'm shaking as I write this. It's kind of terrifying for me, as I don't often have this reaction and I'm not in therapy so I can't really work through it. That's why I'm writing this right now, in hopes it'll help.

I kept reading, because I understand that you need darkness for light to shine. But then it just kept getting darker and darker, until it felt like it was just for that purpose. I stopped seeing the light. I realise there's a strong chance I'm emotionally immature and just can't handle stuff this dark.

This isn't the most organised, sorry about that. I'm just trying to get my thoughts out. After the 'turn', at certain parts, I actually felt sick. Confirmed that by revisiting chapters and experiencing it again. I want to justify it as confusion over why the story needed to go so dark, but I don't think that's why. There were tiny hints of it at the start, but nothing to imply something as serious as, what is essentially, human trafficking and slavery. If the story had wrapped up five or more chapters ago, then I think it'd be fine, but even then it still felt like the story was there to make the characters suffer and little else. The erotic moments are tainted in that suffering.

I'm really sorry if this comes off as whiny or makes you think I loathe the story. While I detest the way it's gone, I don't think I'd be feeling so intensely uncomfortable if you weren't a fantastic writer. As I've said, this is more for me to vent and hopefully stop feeling so messed up whenever I think about this story.

If you see this comment, AsheramL, I hope you're still writing and maybe have plans to finish this in the future. It's possible a great ending can resolve everything. Even if not, it'd be nice to know Aiya and Trisha come out alright at the end. Right now, it almost feels like Elfen Lied where the only course is death for Aiya so Ayla can't ruin things anymore, and probably a massive explosion to raze the facilities to dust and ash (might just be wishful thinking on my part).

Anyway, this is going on too long, so, uh, thanks for the first bunch of chapters, I really, really enjoyed them. And I hope you'll finish this someday so I, and maybe others, can rest easy. Sorry about using the comments to vent what are likely my own issues.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous