Creamy Mother and Daughter - Athena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned forward and kissed her fingers as she gripped her knees and made my way down to her toes. When I felt, her body settle, I slowly moved my finger in and out, always keeping it completely in her tight sphincter. Her pussy continuously drooled lubrication onto my finger. I loved the idea that she was self-lubricating. Her mind was so consumed by lust that she lacked the concentration to kiss. Her head was on the arm rest and she just stared at the ceiling lost in blinding anal pleasure. Looking into her eyes, I could see her pupils dilate as she stared into the distance.

Her arms were now folded beneath her knees, to hold them against her chest. I had one arm under her to support her upper back and my finger slowly moved in and out rasping against her every anal nerve ending. Our sex was give and take, at times I was under her control, but now she was under mine.

Christina was too deep in desire to hear, the front door open. Clarissa walked in, closed the door behind her and dropped her backpack.

"Hey there. You're home early," I said still fingering her mother.

She moved into the living room, sat on the couch next to me and began untying her shoes. "Yeah, I just had one final today. Last one, and now I'm all done." She kicked off her shoes and socks. Then began undressing, "Looks like you two are having some fun."

"We finished that large project, just minutes ago."

When Clarissa was completely naked she leaned over her mother and lightly kissed me on the mouth.

"Hey Mom."

Too horny to speak and arms locked under her knees, she could only meekly reach her lips towards her daughter. Clarissa knelt and began slowly kissing her mother's face, moving down from her forehead, down the bridge of her nose, finishing on her lips. She could feel the heat radiating from her mother's body.

"You've really got her going," said Clarissa enchanted by her mother's state. Feasting her eyes, she began pinching her own small nipples. She moved towards her mother's rear to get a better look. "Oh, my. Look at how wet she is." Clarissa collected some of her mother's flowing cream and tasted. "Sweet as candy," she said popping her finger out of her mouth. She rested her head on the arm rest and just watched my finger move in and out of Christina's tight gripping asshole.

With her head still resting on the arm of the chair, Clarissa released one hand from under her chin and softly traced her finger up and down the soles of her mother's feet. Christina laughed and shook in lusty delirium, while trying to move her feet away from the probing finger.

"I love her when she's like this. I love teasing and pushing her to the edge." She placed her index finger against her mother's quivering, weeping slit and let her cream heat her finger. Enunciating each word, she said, "And I love getting her there."

When Clarissa started to push her little finger in, I stopped moving mine, so that Christina could fully feel a new digit enter her. As her daughter's finger made its entry, she jolted as each knuckle passed her sweltering inner lips.

Now that my finger and Clarissa's finger were now fully in her mother, we began moving in and out. We moved in perfect slow unison making sure that Christina's gripping hot orifices felt every ridge on the finger prints of our digits. Her body rocked and rattled as each of our knuckles made entry and exited. When we felt her start to clamp on our fingers nearing orgasm, we stopped and waited for her to move back from the edge.

Her breathing subsided as beads of sweat began to roll from her body, moving away from the fringe of orgasm. Calmly, she opened her eyes, which took a moment to focus on me and nodded a meek yes. And again, her daughter and I probed her hot dripping holes until she was on the boundary of orgasm.

We repeated our routine using various techniques. When Clarissa and I switched holes, we traced along Christina's perineum causing her toes to spread and contract.

Clarissa liked to use two fingers, one from each hand and spread her mother's scorching hole open to admire the view. Sometimes she moved both fingers in unison, other times she moved them in opposite directions. All the while we kept our long rhythm of bringing Christina to the fringe of orgasm, only to stop, letting her writhe as she fought to calm herself.

"She loves anal play. I've done this to her for hours once. She didn't squirt, she erupted all over me," she said mesmerized by her mother's pink flexing aperture.

"Let's put her on the mat, then we'll both have our way with her," I said smiling to Clarissa.

She rubbed her hands together deviously and set to the task. She set out the large, teal foam workout mat on the living room floor. When she was satisfied, she gave me a thumbs up with a large grin, "Ready."

Slowly, I pulled my finger out of Christina's hot pink asshole. Clarissa and I smiled in delight as we heard her take in sharp breaths as I pulled out. As soon as my finger was out, Clarissa grabbed my hand and took my finger into her mouth. This nasty little girl loved everything about her mother, even how she tasted.

Christina released her legs and they fell on Clarissa.

"Hey? What gives?"

Christina started to come out of her fugue, "Oh, sorry. Hi sweety. When did you get here?"

"I just got in a couple minutes ago. Finished my last final this morning."

I got up lifting Christina with me and we made our way over to the workout mat. I set her down on her back letting her relax. I moved down and brought her feet on my lap and began to softly massage them using her vaginal cream as lubricant. Her daughter sat down beside her, grasped her hands and massaged them also using her mother's cream as lubricant. Christina, eyes closed, lay relaxed on the floor as her body buzzed in heightened lust.

"I take it the big project is all done," asked Clarissa?

"Yup. Your mother and I finished it about ten minutes before you came in. What timing huh?"

A devious smile formed on Clarissa's face, "So none of us have anything to do huh?"

"Want to try something fun?"

Excitedly, Clarissa nodded yes.

We rolled Christina's listless body on to her stomach. I laid down on the floor and using her ankles pulled her onto me in a 69 position. Sensing my cock near her mouth, Christina awaked. Got to her knees straddling my body and took my cock down to my balls in one easy gulp. I pushed her feet towards her head to lay her body down flat on mine. This spread her rear end nicely to Clarissa, whom got the idea quickly. Placing my hands in between Christina's hips and thighs, I grabbed and pulled her back so that I could reach her pussy with my mouth. This pulled her far enough that she could only get the head of my cock in her mouth. What I really wanted was to quench my thirst with her hot vaginal nectar.

Clarissa on all fours, moved above me which placed her head, upside down directly above me. She smiled at seeing the lewd glow in my eyes. She kissed me on the forehead and with her tongue out, guided it to her mother's asshole. She formed a point with her tongue and placed it directly into the hole of her mother's bum. I could feel Christina's hot breath on my penis as she slowly exhaled from the pleasure. Christina slowly relaxed her sphincter to allow more of her daughter's tongue in. Clarissa pushed her slick tongue so hard and deep into her mother that her lips would push back from her teeth. With slight pressure, she clamped her teeth on her tongue to give it a more stable base and began wriggling it in her mother.

From below I used my lips to suck in her small, hard clitoris and softly stroked it with the tip of my tongue.

At first, she would nibble and suck on the head of my cock, but as her daughter and I feasted ourselves on her hot weeping orifices, she began to lose control. Feeling her body shake and shiver while on top was an aphrodisiac. With her head laid down on my stomach, she used both hands to grasp my cock, not for my pleasure, but to have something to comfort her as Clarissa and I ravaged her. Her little hands would periodically grip and relax as we licked away.

Clarissa moved her head back and forth tongue fucking her mother, flowing a stream of drool. In unison with her daughter's drool, Christina's pussy was slowly discharging her milky white pussy cream. Both mother and daughter's fluids were flowing down on to my face. Periodically I would open my mouth until it filled and then make out with Christina's horny hole making a goorly drooly mess.

Clarissa, despite her size, had a rather long tongue. It was so long that she could push it passed a person's sphincter and hook it on the inside. I know this from personal experience. She told me she could, I said she couldn't. Next thing I know I'm sitting on her face as she's doing it to me. The pleasure was so intense that as soon as I touched my cock, I orgasmed spraying all over her petite light brown body. The squeezing of my anus during my orgasm was not enough to force her tongue out of me and the squishy feel of her hot tongue in me launched me right into a second orgasm.

I know the pleasure her mother is feeling as she shook violently on my body. I had to wrap my arms around her back to hold her down and keep her stable. Clarissa's hands were pulling her mother's cheeks apart.

Clamping down on Christina's clitoris pushed her over the edge.

"Oh my God. I'm cumming, I'm cumm...aaahhh," she screamed!

Still holding her body onto mine, she convulsed with each wave of her orgasm. The first three convulsions caused her to squirt hot cream all over my face and Clarissa's body. I welcomed the sensation of her juices flow in my mouth and nose. It was pure spinal reflex that kept me from drowning.

For the rest of her orgasm each pulse only caused a stronger stream of cream to flow from her body. I had always wondered how these two petite women could contain so much love fluids? With our mouths still on Christina, she lay entirely relaxed panting heavily on my body. When she began to catch her breath, I flicked her clit that was still clamped in between my lips causing her to spasm. Clarissa would slowly move her tongue out. And with each little rasp of her taste buds on her mother's smooth sphincter caused her to shiver with lustful fever. With loving intent Clarissa and I slowly teased out every bit of Christina's booming orgasm.

In unison Clarissa and I pulled away from her mother's spent body and we began sloppy kissing each other. We mixed the flavors of Christina's tangy ass with her sweet pussy cream intoxicating ourselves with the mix.

No longer needing words for sexual communication. We eased Christina off me and lay her lovingly on the floor, placing a pillow under her head. She lay, on the ground softly pinching her small pink nipples, lost in the tingling sensation of her after orgasm.

Clarissa and I hastily made our way to the couch. I sat down and facing me she straddled my lap lowering herself. Without hands from either of us, she placed the head of my cock on her pussy and pulled only the head in. With constant eye contact, she lowered herself down, until my head pushed against the entrance to her cervix. Her face showed how eager and desperately she needed to release. She opened her cervix and pulled my head in. While maintaining eye contact we held hands with fingers interlaced as she began milking my cock. She was so turned on from feasting herself from her mother that as I entered, sweet white cream seeped out, flowing down to my balls and ass.

Both of our bodies were slick and wet from Christina's juices. We were both so horny we only had moments until we reached orgasm. Clarissa could no longer balance herself and rested her body against mine. As soon as our wet bodies touched, we erupted. Her uterus squeezed on my head, her cervix tightened around the ridge of my cock head and her vagina pulsed and pulled my penis in. I could feel my cock throb and harden as I injected load after hot load into her quivering, cream covered body. Our orgasms were so intense that we lay limp against one another shaking as continuous rolls of orgasms pushed us into unconsciousness.

The following morning, we all sat at the kitchen table eating breakfast. Christina sat on my lap as we shared a plate of breakfast. There are times when I'm sitting alone when I get a feeling that I can best describe as forgetting to do something or as though I were falling. Then I realize it's because no one is sitting in my lap.

A tinge of guilt slightly shaded my love for Christina because I also love her daughter, Clarissa. Without the three of us knowing, our love triangle was losing its shape to forces unknown. How do we reconcile this? What is the relationship the three of us have? If I ask Christina to marry me, how will it affect Clarissa and I? If I marry Clarissa, how will it go with Christina? Can I, should I marry Clarissa? Is marriage even an option? We're in love with each other, how do we keep this going?

"Something wrong," asked Christina? She could sense my unease through our body contact. My hand had also stopped half way to my mouth with a fork full of food.

"No," I replied, "just day dreaming," I said in a poor attempt to cover up. A very poor attempt. It had slipped my mind as to how close we've become. Without an exchange of words, we all knew the question rolling in our minds. What are we? Christina put down her fork and hugged me, a comfort for the both of us. From the other end of the table Clarissa sensed all this and came over to our side of the table. She hugged the both of us burying her head into my neck.

My brainwaves are bringing us down. Let's get out of this funk. "Hey, you need a graduation gift."

"I do," asked Clarissa When she lifted her head? When she lifted her head, I could see she was holding back tears.

"Yes, you do," said Christina. "You are going to start at the university this fall. And you just graduated from community college. I think a graduation gift is in order." Christina smiled into my eyes at the thought.

"Well I didn't really graduate. I pretty much just transferred all my credits to the university. When I finish my bachelors, then I'll have graduated."

"Sorry, I didn't understand any of that," I said having fun with Clarissa. She playfully slapped me in the arm. "What if I take you two shopping?"

"Shopping," they both said at the same time?

I was a bit confused, not to be sexist, but how could they not want to go shopping? "Yeah, I'll get you two some new outfits or something. And, Clarissa, if you want, we'll stop by the adult store," I playfully pinched her nipple, eliciting a laugh.

"Hhhmm...," wheels were turning in her sexually devious mind. "Okay."

Christina jumped from my lap and said, "Sounds like fun. Let's get this all cleaned up, then dressed and we'll paint the town red!"

I dressed in my normal jeans, button up shirt and baseball hat. Christina wore jeans shorts, showing a beautiful amount of leg. Low top Chucks on her feet without socks and a black halter top. She also wore a baseball cap like myself with her ponytail through the gap in the back. Clarissa had leather sandals on her petite feet. Khaki shorts, also showing as much leg as she could. A tight purple shirt, with a T-rex on it and a pearl colored hair band over the top of her head. I see them so often naked that seeing them in shorts really accentuated their skinny brown legs. It was tempting to lose myself running my hands up and down their beautiful form.

We all piled into my truck with me as a driver, Clarissa in the middle and Christina on the passenger side and drove to the mall.

We had grown so close, that showing affection to one another was more than encouraged, even in public. We walked around the mall holding hands, looking at all the stores. We eventually chose to go into one of the large department stores. I found myself in my usual awkwardness when in the women's area of a store. Luckily for me they were not interested in undergarments. After about an hour they had settled on two new outfits and a new pair of shoes each. Much to my surprise, the clothing they had chosen was like what they generally wear, including the shoes. I suppose since we are almost always nude, clothing was more of an afterthought. I realized then why my own wardrobe is so plain.

With bags in each hand we made our way to the food court for lunch. After a bit of discussion, we settled on some Chinese food. At the table, Clarissa decided to sit on my lap and Christina sat on the opposite end.

"So? What do you want to get from the store," asked Christina smiling to her daughter?

Clarissa stopped to really put some thought to the question. "What don't we have?"

I had an idea. It was something I always wanted to see the two of them do, but we've never had the toy for it. Now's my chance. "How about a double ended dildo?"

Their eyes lit up at the idea.

"How perverted," praised Christina. "I like it. How have we not thought of it before?" I could see her eyes trail off in thought.

"My gosh. Think of all the fun we could have Mom."

We had dropped our guard. We'd forgotten that our relationship was kind of a taboo thing to the public. Unfortunately for us, the people at the table next to us over heard our conversation and abruptly decided to leave.

As they got up to leave, quite loudly, an elderly lady said, "You're all a bunch of freaks. You should be ashamed of yourselves." It was loud enough that silence blanketed our part of the food court as people tried to listen in. She took one last look at us, and seeing Clarissa on my lap, she shuddered in disgust.

Looking at Christina she said, "She's your daughter for Christ sake. And you're just whoring her out." She was no longer able to form words as it was blocked by the revulsion rising in her throat.

She walked away locked elbows with her husband. He turned to look at us as he left and I could see him shudder in revulsion and hatred.

Once they were gone, the three of us, rose and made our way out of the mall ashamed of ourselves. We did not hold hands. We walked quickly to leave afraid the authorities may get involved. I sped out of the parking lot, not slowing down until we were lost in traffic.

In self-reflection, I subconsciously drove us to the adult store. I could tell that the girls were kind of down in spirit. As time went on, I knew I had to say something. I had to reassure them.

"What we're doing, our relationship, between the three of us, is not wrong. We're not harming each other. If anything, we're empowering each other," I said to them and myself.

"I know, I know, but you're not the one having a sexual relationship with your daughter," Christina jumped in. "It's not so much that I'm ashamed of what I have with Clarissa and you of course. It's just that people will want me to be ashamed. She paused and said, "Perhaps I should be." Tears began to form in her eyes. "I'm sorry Clarissa," she said turning to hug her daughter, "I never meant to bring this on you."

By this time, we were parked outside of the adult store. With my mind rolling with thought, by body was on autopilot and drove us to the store. At the time, none of us even realized that we were even at the adult store.

I told them both, "Well you are more than a sexual relationship, there's a genuine love between the two of you. You're more than just incest, more than just mother and daughter." I hoped the sincerity of my words helped them. "Between the three of us. My life has improved 10-fold since I have met you two." I stopped talking, I was nearing a soulful admission, that I wasn't sure would go over.

"I feel the same way. Since we've met you Mike, we've become a happy family. Well, we're more than just a family. This works, what the three of us have works," said Christina. The pause in conversation allowed us each to form an agreeing opinion. Home, work and school, just overall quality of life has been better for the three of us since we met. She continued, "I'm sure we'll never find another man like you, nor do we want to." Christina paused to compose the right words. "It's just that I love Clarissa just as much as I love you and I just don't know how to..."