Creamy Mother and Daughter - Athena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What was that," asked Athena?

I answered her, but was unable to look away, "Oh, it's my cat."

I was using a microphone to speak, and speakers to listen. Christina and Clarissa could hear both ends of the conversation.

With her hand still on her mouth, Christina looked over to me with mild concern and a building orgasm.

I need to get this done. I broke my gaze, shaking my head to center myself and turned my attention back to Athena.

"You seem to have a very interesting cat."

Clarissa let out a tiny laugh at hearing Athena's comment.

I sensed a double meaning to her words, but pushed on. "I am so sorry about that. Umm..." I quickly went over my notes with her and asked if she needed anything else.

"Nope. I think that covers it all. I'll touch base with you in about two weeks to check on the progress. Sound good?"

"Sounds great. See you in two weeks."

"Bye."

"Bye." With frantic hand movements I closed the window, stood, removed my shirt and made my way to the girls.

Kneeling behind Christina, I reached my arms under her arms and legs, then slowly lifted her up and off her end of the dildo. I carried her over to the mat in the center of the living room. She kissed me softly on the chin while fondling my rock-hard cock with her other hand. Her body was slick with sweat and saliva.

I then did the same thing with Clarissa and brought her over to our love mat. She kept her firm grip on the dildo as it dangled from her gripping sex.

Christina stared at us with sex crazed eyes. Saliva dripped from her elbow caused by fondling her eager mouth with slimy fingers. Her other hand made squishing sounds as she pushed her palm into clit, cream oozed from in between her fingers.

I laid Clarissa down across from her, careful not to place her directly on the dildo. Laying down behind Clarissa, I pulled her petite body onto mine, so we both faced her mother. Being covered with saliva and sweat, she slid across my body easily. I lifted her high enough so that my penis sprung out and rested against her gooey butt crack. The dildo still in her, forced me to one side. I lifted my head so that I could see my throbbing cock juxtaposed next to Clarissa's pussy grasping the dildo. I let my head drop back on the mat, if I looked too long, I would have cum.

Christina crawled over to us on all fours, smiling at the sight. She lightly held the end of the dildo up and watched in amazement as her daughter moved it in and out. She asked, "How does it feel sweety?"

"Mommy, it feels great. This is the best graduation gift ever. Thank you, Mike. Thank you, Mommy." Clarissa's voice wavered as she barely got the words out.

Laying on top of me, she searched for my hands with hers. Our palm met and her fingers interlaced with mine.

"One second sweety," I said to Clarissa releasing one of my hands from hers. I reach up and behind me for a pillow to place behind my head. I really needed to see what Christina was up to. Once it was positioned, I returned my hand to hers.

My knees were bent, with my legs spread to give Christina room. Clarissa's legs were outside of mine, spread even wider.

Christina kneeled below us, blinding us with her sly smile. She scooted over to one side and leaned her head against my right knee. Then with a free hand, she grabbed the end of the dildo and slowly began to pull it out of her daughter.

"Oh my God. Please leave it in Mommy. Please...oh," she moaned and thrashed on top of my body. Her fingers squeezed mine and I could see and feel her skinny legs shake.

Christina placed one hand below her daughter's vagina to collect her daughter's cream as it came out.

"Please, please," was all Clarissa could say to her mother over and over. She craved to have as much dildo in her as possible. Teasing her daughter, she slowly pulled, drawing waves of pleasure as the dildo cleared her tight, wet inner labia. Clarissa's body heated as each rib exited her. Beads of sweat formed on her forehead and chest. Drips of sweat rolled down from her armpits and the backs of her knees settling onto my body. Her breathing was deep, heavy and hoarse. Her small flat chest shrank and expanded as her body assimilated the pleasure coursing through her.

Christina pulled out far enough to leave only the head in and waited for Clarissa to catch her breath. With her hand soaked with Clarissa's cream, she tightly grabbed the shaft of my cock at the base and slowly squeezed upwards. She stopped right below my head. I could see drips of my precum flow out. She formed a tight circle with her index finger and thumb, then moved back down, pushing the excess cream over and past my aching balls and down the crack of my ass. She stopped when at the base of my cock and cupped my balls with her remaining fingers.

The heat of her hand spread from my scrotum all throughout my body. The stress of a verging orgasm was sweating out of both Clarissa and myself. I smiled, not only from the pleasure, but from knowing that I'm in love with these two women. We're in love with each other.

Christina sensed our impending orgasm begin to foam in the aeither. With her head still rested on my knee, she said, "I love you both. In a perfect world, the three of us would get married." She smiled at the sight of us below her. It wasn't a devious lust filled smile, it was a calming loving smile. A cool love that washed over the three of us.

Words do not do these feeling justice, but they must be said. "I'm madly in love with you both," I said between slowing breaths. "We will always stay together. We'll find a way for the three of us to get married. We will." My mind centered on our love. It's what the three of us wanted.

I could feel Clarissa's breathing slow to calmness. Squeezing my fingers to emphasize her words, she said, "We were meant to be together."

This admission from the three of us heightened our sense. Our orgasms were still as close as ever, but now more controlled, changed from savage to sage.

Christina allowed her daughter to pull the dildo back into herself. When she felt the head bump against Clarissa's cervix, she gave it a light push and watched it jump in her daughter's uterus.

Christina's other hand finally made it, up and past the ridge of my head. Closing her hand, she soaked and massaged the head with her daughter's cream. I could feel each ridge of her palm print slide past the opening of my urethra.

Both Clarissa and I were shaking so hard we had to brace each other while still holding hands. Though both of us were at the edge of orgasm, we did not fear crossing over.

Christina stood, positioned my bent knees together and left Clarissa's legs where they were. She straddled my knees, lowered her butt to them and slowly slid her sweaty body down, facing the both us.

When she neared her end of the double ended dildo, she placed the tip on her pink, leaking vagina and began to slide down again, letting it enter her. Once down far enough, she spread her legs wider, reached underneath her and positioned the head of my cock against her hot and sweaty asshole. I could see her focus inward, feel her sphincter relax and lowered herself some more. She drew in a sharp breath of pleasure as my throbbing cock head popped past her asshole. Finally, she slid all the way down, until her pert little butt rested on my scorching balls, with her back against my thighs. Christina and Clarissa's out labia touched as the doubled ended dildo disappeared into both.

Clarissa released a single hand from mine and reached towards her mother's offered hand. They met palm to palm with interlaced fingers. Christina moved her entire leg over her daughter's leg and I met the sole of her foot with my now empty hand. She let the weight of her leg rest into my arm.

Clarissa offered her foot from the opposite side up to her mother. Christina, with her free hand, delicately grabbed her daughter's quivering leg and kissed the bottom of the toes. She took the toes into her mouth, moistened them and placed her daughter's foot on her chest, so that her hard nipple was placed in between the big and little toe. Clarissa pinched down with the fleshy part of her toes, that sent shivers through the three of us.

We were no longer three people engaged in sex, but a single being realizing itself in pleasures of the flesh.

Christina pushed down with her foot and I pushed back with my hand as Clarissa pushed with her foot against her mother. Christina's sweaty back slid easily up and down my thighs. The heat of her inner body radiated through my cock, into Clarissa and created mirages in the air around us.

Christina's body would rise from our pushing, sliding her up my cock and dildo. Clarissa pulled in on the dildo, providing more movement for each stroke we made. When Christina fully slid back down and back up, Clarissa would push the dildo out. On Christina's way up the grip of her vagina pulled it out of her daughter. Moving back down, when the dildo bottomed out in Christina, she pushed past her daughter's dilated cervix and into her creamy, sweltering uterus.

We performed this motion, summoning an orgasm from deep within the fabric of reality. We could feel my cock slide in and out of Christina's hot, greasy sphincter. We all enjoyed the sensation as the head of my cock popped into her squeezing sphincter and then plunge back into the sauna of her lithe body, quaking body.

We could feel the head of the dildo enter in and out of Clarissa's uterus. The pleasure that emanated as the long stroke of dildo's ribbing moved through her sweltering, gripping length of vagina. Undulations of their own rhythm squeezed cream out. We all shared in the pleasure as pulse after pulse milked its way out, down our asses only to be squished into a sticky lubricant where our bodies met.

We were in awe of the feeling of being penetrated by both our lovers. We shared in Christina's joy of my hot rod stroking crests of pleasure. These crests crashed against crests created by the dildo's multitude of ribs moving in and out. We reveled at the amount of cream coming out. It dripped down to create pappy sounds of her butt contacting my aching scrotum.

As one being combined of soul and body, never losing rhythm, our paced increased. The heat evaporated the sweat from our bodies forming a fog of a slow crystallizing orgasm around us. It was beyond divine comprehension. Within the aura of our bodies, the vapor turned to twinkling ice crystals.

When the structure was completely solid, it shattered into a silent celestial orgasm. Everything whited out and all we could see were each other. Time seemed to slow. We all squirted in slow motion unison. The slow long spurt of hot cum from my cock was in time with both Clarissa and Christina squirting long and large arches of sizzling white cream into the air like fountains. Each squirt was a lightning flash of piercing pleasurable orgasm, followed by long dwells of thunderous bliss that rolled through us. Minutes seemed to pass as our airborne cream moved through the air in low gravity. The thunder rolled away into a dimensionless distance. Before the thunder was completely silent, lightning struck again.

With our eyes wide open, the three of us were locked into a welcoming existence of perpetual orgasm. Relaxing into this heightened sense of pleasure, we released hands and feet. I moved myself and Clarissa up as Christina moved down towards me. Clarissa moved to one side allowing Christina to move in. Within the affinity of our love, we kissed as one embracing each other. Another flash of orgasm struck us mid kiss. A stream of semen as strong as the first, squirted deep into Christina, heating her from within. As I felt it blast out, I could feel them both squirt hot cream all over the three of us. We kissed and slurped sweet, milky cream from each other. It was both an aphrodisiac and conduit for our libido.

When lips touched lips, pleasure emanated and echoed through the chasm of our bodies. The lightest pinch of Christina's nipple, shortened our thundering pleasure and flashed another orgasm. I sprayed more cum into Christina's gripping hole and they sprayed another fountain of milk over us all.

Two of us sucked the cream from the neck and face of another. Christina's lightest anal squeeze, flashed another orgasm from the three of us. A pleasuring stream of cum filled Christina's greedy anal cavity. The girls moaned loudly as they rained torrents of hot cream on us.

One light finger touched Clarissa's red-hot clitoris and again we were all sent on long hard ejaculations. We could feel my seed, weep from Christina's filled body. We all enjoyed the sensation of a lover's sweet cream rain on us, as the girls squirted long, moaning streams of steaming pussy milk into the air.

The time between ejaculations was filled with immense pleasure. Our bodies were alive with joyful light. The lightest kiss, caress and squeeze sent our bodies resonating with coalescing pleasure that was just as potent as a cresting orgasm. This pleasure would build quickly and then launch us into another storm of drenching bodily fluids.

Never wanting this moment to end, we continued to tease out orgasm after orgasm from the three of us. Losing all sense of time and place, we maintained this pleasure for as long as possible.

There was no pain and no fear. We were heightened and embraced by the power of our love. As the last bit of thundering pleasure rolled into infinity, our living room emerged back into solid reality.

With deep calm breaths, we looked at one another as though remembering long lost friends after a long journey. Slow smiles crept across our faces.

Christina untangled herself first and then stood on weightless legs. She was profusely dripping with fluids as though standing in a shower. Solid plops of cum could be heard escaping from her ass and splashing in our love pond below us.

With a calm and relaxed body, Clarissa stood. Looked up and took a deep, sobering breath as sheets of vaginal cream flowed down her steaming body. A steady flow of cream ran down the insides of her thighs and added to the pool at her feet.

I finally stood, only to see that my cock was still pumping out slow dribbles of cum. It rolled down the bottom of my hard shaft, collected at my balls and made a steady drip into the pool of juices. We embraced each other in a hot sticky mess. Before we were the idea of being a couple, now our souls were conjoined beyond the definition of marriage.

We stayed in that embrace, enjoying the warmth of our bodies for several minutes.

Sobering the moment, Clarissa spoke first, "So we're really a couple. Like a love triangle?" She scratched her head thinking, "There has to be a word for us."

"Polyamorous."

We all froze, none of us said it. We slackened our embrace and looked around for the source.

"It's called polyamory," said a voice again.

"It's the computer," said Christina pointing. There was subdued fright in her eyes.

I took the lead and moved towards the computer. Touching the mouse, the screen lit up. To my horror, I could see at the bottom, in the taskbar was the videoconference window. In my haste, I had not closed it, I just minimized it.

I maximized the window and saw the sweaty face of Athena looking back at all of us. Seeing my camera's footage in a smaller window on the bottom left, I knew that she saw everything.

The three of us stood there, covered in each other's sweat and juices, looking at Athena look back at us. She appeared to be catching her breath so she could talk.

"The condition of participating in more than one serious romantic or sexual relationship with the knowledge and consent of all partners. You're a polyamorous relationship." She did something I'd never seen before, she smiled. No malice, anger or disgust. Her eyes were soft and kind. Without words, her face said sent a message of, "Thank you."

To be continued.