Creamy Mother and Daughter - Athena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clarissa had not said a word. From deep thought, she slowly rose to the surface with the truth of our relationship. She filled the empty space with, "It's because we're in love with each other. Mom I love you just as much as I love you, Mike. I couldn't imagine life without you two."

"That's it," said Christina and I in unison. We laughed as cold relief enveloped us. It just took one of us to say it out loud and our relationship solidified like a crystal.

"Clarissa you're right," I said grabbing her hand to caress in mine. "I'm in love with the both of you. I just wasn't sure if it was right. If I should love two people. But I feel better by saying it."

"And I feel better by hearing it," said Christina. "Then we truly are one happy family, we're just madly in love with one another." She grabbed Clarissa's other hand in hers. "I feel the same way. Clarissa, Mike, I'm crazy in love with the both of you. I couldn't imagine life without either of you. This last year with both of you in my life has outshined everything in my previous life. Well, except the day that you were born." She lifted Clarissa's hand and softly kissed the knuckles.

My heart lifted with Christina's words. A rainbow blossomed in my soul vanishing what dark areas were left. It was a feeling that eclipsed any others and filled me with a joyful adrenaline rush. The feeling was mutual as we all looked at one another in delirious happiness at having found a soul mate, soul mates in our case. A glow filled the cabin of the truck that even in sunlight would blind anyone looking in. We could have all sat here forever basking in our feelings of love and died a truly fulfilling life.

Clarissa brought her arms around both Christina and I, and brought us all in for a triple kiss. Our kissing was of an ethereal sensuality, a new sensation. None of us knew where our lips started and the others ended.

We parted giddy with unchaste love for one another. Our relationship has completed a rocky pass and our souls stared into the calm and beautiful sea of our future.

Slowly, the bright smiles faded from Christina and I, but not Clarissa. She said, "Okay you two, let's get in there a buy a double ended dildo."

On exiting the truck, we were all reborn. The sun on our skin heightened the tingling on our bodies. I crossed around the front of the truck to face both Christina and Clarissa. Our love was made unbreakable with the three of us holding hands with crazed grins. Years later, we all found that this moment was one of the happiest of our lives.

Clarissa goaded us on, "Come on you two, let's not get all mushy." In a sing song voice, she said, "Double ended dildo," and then lead the both of us into the adult store.

I had been to this store a couple of times, but that was years ago. It struck me once inside that the whole place had changed for the better, it seemed classier, open and brighter. The place was neat, clean and upscale.

There was a middle-aged lady to my right. Her smile was bright and welcoming under long brown hair. "Hi, I'm Melinda. Welcome to Min's. Is there anything I could help you find?"

Shyness set in for the three of us. But since I'm kind of in the industry, I took the lead.

"Uumm...adult toys?"

"Oh, no need to be shy. There's a reason I like to work here," Melinda said winking at us. "To the right, all the way back, against the far wall. If you have any questions, please ask."

"Thanks," we all said in unison. We laughed again because of how in synch we all were.

The far wall of the store was large and covered with all kinds of displays and toys. It was like a cereal aisle in a grocery store, so many choices. We began at one end to take it all in. Fortunately for us it was all well organized by types, so we quickly made our way to a large section of dildos. This area was also well organized. There were dozens of different types of double ended dildos, glass, realistic, plastic, vibrating, gel, all off various colors.

I let the girls take their pick, since they would be using it more than me. They grabbed different types wondering what would work best for them.

"I like the looks of this one," said Christina holding a package, "but, it says it's made of glass. Seems too hard and breakable." She made a distasteful face and placed the package back.

Clarissa was holding another package, "How about this one Mom? It seems soft, but the color is a bit off." She showed it to Christina.

"Yeah," replied Christina taking the package, "it's kind of too realistic. I'm leaning towards more of the gel looking ones."

"Oh, you mean like this one, "she said with another item in hand. "Mom, you think we'd get in trouble if we took them out to feel them?"

"I don't know sweety. Perhaps we should ask?"

"You may," came a voice from behind us.

We all turned startled to see a handsome young man leaning against one of the isle dividers. He had short brown hair with color matching eyes. His face had a nice mix of masculinity, sensuality with a bit of femininity. I've known I was bisexual for a long time, but it's rare that I find myself physically attracted to another man, this was one of those times.

He put his hands up in mock surrender, "Sorry, I'm Blake. I work here. And yes, you can open the packages. Otherwise how would you find what you like? Here," he said extending his hand.

Christina gave him the package she was holding. He opened the top of the box and removed the item. "This one's pretty nice, but it's solid, some people don't like that." He offered the dildo back to Christina, whom examined it. "The lack of flexibility makes it hard to use unless you are lined up just right. Not to mention it doesn't conform to body shapes all that well."

He searched the display looking for something specific. "Here, what do you think of this one. My sisters are big fans of it. And my Mom," he said nonchalantly.

That caught our attention, was he making fun of us. He saw our shock.

"Sorry, but I heard you guys talking. Not to mention I can see the resemblance between you two," he looked from Christina to Clarissa. "It's OK. Let's just say we have something in common." Playfully he nudged me with his elbow, "You're one lucky man."

I smiled and blushed a bit, we all did.

With the item removed, he handed it to Clarissa and said, "These are silicone, flexible and wash easily. They come with different grades of ribbing, or smooth if you want it. Oh, and different colors."

Clarissa felt the smooth texture as well as testing its flexibility, she even smelled it. She asked, "What difference does the ribbing make?"

He grabbed two more packages, "Well it adds to the sensation. Personally, I like the ribbing. The smooth one is good, but there is something to say about texture. So here are the two other types." He attempted to hand her two more dildos. We laughed at them fumbled trying to make the exchange.

"I like the feel of the ribbing. I'm thinking this is the one, "she said handing her mother the one with small tiny ribs. "What do you think Mommy?"

Christina took the two dildos from her daughter. Opening and relaxing, she asked Blake, "Is there a difference in the sensation between the two?"

"They both feel great, but the small ribs slide in and out a lot easier. The larger is good, but it can...not get stuck, but hang up on the rib sections. It can be harder to...pump in and out. Me personally, I'd go with the smaller ribbing, it works great vaginally and is a delight anally."

He looked at me smiling when he said anally. Was he flirting with me? I smiled back and extended my hand towards Christina.

"I'm thinking he's right. The feel of the smaller ribbing would feel great," I said. "I'm thinking I like this one. What do you two think?"

We all touched and stroked the double ended dildo in excitement, even Blake joined in, which felt natural.

"What other colors are there," asked Clarissa?

Blake had to shake himself out of his daydream, "Oh...uuhhgg. Here." He offered us the box, with the back facing us.

Without hesitation, "This one, "said Clarissa pointing to a translucent red color.

"Great minds think alike. That's the one we have. Will there be anything else I can help you all with?"

"Blake, you've been really helpful," replied Christina cheerfully, "I think that's all for today."

"Awesome! You can leave all that on the cart right here. I'll go head to the back, grab you guys an unopened one and meet you all at the counter."

We made our way to the counter at the front of the store and were once again greeted by a smiling Melinda. "Find what you were looking for?"

"Yes," answered a very excited Clarissa, "Blake said he'd bring it up here."

I noticed some similarities between Blake and Melinda. I wonder?

Blake rounded the counter in a brisk walk, "Here Mom, " he said handing her the package. "They're purchasing this."

"Excellent choice," said Melinda.

In a mock whisper Blake said, "It's her favorite."

Melinda cast him a discouraging look, which Blake deflected with a smile.

"It's cool Mom. They're a family like us."

Melinda gave us a studious look, then looked from Clarissa, to Christina and back. Seeing the similarity, she smiled. "Sorry, my son can be quite a joker some time. You're a family?"

We shuffled nervously, looking to one another on how to reply.

"It's okay. I'm very close to my family as well. Don't be ashamed, especially not with us." Her smile widened, "You all have a very special kind of love. The world will tell you it's wrong but in your hearts, you know it's right. Believe me, I know what you're going through all too well, but it gets better." Tears of happiness began to form in her eyes, "My wife and I have a very close relationship with our children and it's all been for the better."

"It strengthens you," said Christina.

"Yes, yes it does."

In a meeting of heart and mind, Christina and Melinda reached out and grasped each other's hands over the counter. They had an understanding that only two mothers could have and made an instant friendship.

Melinda fought back her tears, "Sorry, it's just..."

"Say no more, we understand," replied Christina caressing Melinda's hand.

Blake, beside his mother, put his arm around her.

"I'm Christina, this is my daughter Clarissa and this is...our boyfriend Mike."

"I'm Melinda and this is my son Blake."

We all shook hands truly meeting one another for the first time.

Taking a deep breath, composed herself and Melinda began to ring up our toy. "What's the occasion, if you don't mind me asking?"

"I just finished community college and in the fall, I start at the university. So, we got a little toy to go home and celebrate."

Melinda paused, "Then it's a gift from us well. Here, "she said handing us the bagged item.

"Really, "asked Clarissa?

"Yes, "replied Melinda. "Congratulations." She paused considering something, "If you don't mind me being too forward, but I'd like to invite you all for dinner sometime. If..."

"I think we would all like that, "replied Christina.

Blake jumped into, "Mom here is an excellent cook and the rest of the family is really great. I think we'd all get along."

"You hear that Clarissa, you've some competition. She's a great cook as well," I said teasing Clarissa.

On a sheet of paper Melinda and Christina exchanged numbers.

"We hope to hear from you all."

"You will, "I replied.

We all said our goodbyes and made our way out of the door.

Providence, that's how I can sum it all up. It appears we're on the right path in life. It almost scared me to think, what if we hadn't had our talk in front of the store, let alone come in. Fate can be cruel, but for us, it was generous.

We entered our house in a flurry of excitement. We had a new toy, in a new relationship and possibly new friends. In no time at all the living room floor was littered with shopping bags and our restrictive clothing.

It was Christina that reeled us in. "All right people let's not make a mess just yet. Showers first for everyone, "she said as she picked up all our clothing from the floor.

"Alright, "replied Clarissa in mock glumness.

Staying hygienically clean is part of nudist etiquette. None of us required much more goading.

Once out of the shower, the girls quickly removed our new toy from the package. Playfully Christina had to wrestle it away from Clarissa, "We need to wash it first young lady."

With a playful pout she said, "Okay."

My phone rang. I knew by the ring tone whom it was. It was my boss, well sort of, she was my biggest client. In truth, she kind of scares me. There is something very fey and enigmatic about her, which was amplified by her neo classical beauty. With our new toy, I did not want to be bothered, she could wait. Seconds later the phone chimed indicating there was a voicemail. I wanted to check it later, but didn't really get the chance to, it chimed again indicating a text message. With slow moving hands, I picked the phone back up to read it. It said, "We need to videoconference."

"Shit, this can't be good." Wanting to get this over with I moved over to the work station to turn it on. I only put on a shirt, sat in the chair and brought up the videoconference. When the camera came on I could see behind me Christina feeding the dildo to her daughter.

"Hey, hey. I've got to videoconference with Athena. You two can't be doing that in the background. I could see reluctance in their eyes. "Please, "I pleaded? "She's our biggest client and I don't want to piss her off. I need to make this call."

I knew they would help, but I really wanted to join in. Christina stood and while still holding one end to the dildo, she guided Clarissa out of camera view. On all fours, Clarissa followed her mother, drooling on the floor trying to keep the dildo in her open mouth.

To my right, out of camera view I could still see them. They made sure of that. Clarissa was sitting on the floor with her knees bent and legs spread. The sight of her sweating pussy was mesmerizing. I may not be able to contact Athena. Christina was behind her daughter, leaning against the foot of the love seat, with her legs hooked into Clarissa's legs, forcing them apart. She was pinching one of her daughter's hard, petite nipples with one hand and the other was feeding her the dildo.

I heard Christina whisper, "Let's show Mike how much you can take." Clarissa's head was tipped back, aligning her throat for her mother. Christina slowly shoved the dildo in causing Clarissa to gag softly. I could not tear my eyes away from her petite spasming body as the dildo made a ripple down her throat the deeper it went. She began to drool uncontrollably from the sides of her mouth and onto her chest. Her mother massaged that drool into her daughter's skin. She kissed her daughter on the neck, letting more saliva flow down Clarissa's squirming body. Her skin glistened beautifully under the lights. The whole time they were doing this, Christina stared into my eyes. She reached down and lightly flicked her daughter's now saliva soaked, throbbing clitoris. Clarissa squirmed and gagged in her mother's embrace. Never letting an inch of dildo out of her daughter's mouth, Christina sucked up her flowing saliva, only to flow it all over her in audible wet kisses. With little moist fingers, Clarissa pinched her nipples, letting long moans resonate through the red dildo in her throat.

A cascade of saliva flowed from Clarissa's mouth as her mother slowly pulled the dildo completely out. She moaned and kissed her mother in mad, sloppy passion. Christina smeared thick, sticky saliva all over her daughter.

She grabbed her daughter's head and pulled back aligning her throat again. Clarissa, eager mouth wide open, moaned with husky, animal, breaths in anticipation. Then slowly, she slid the dildo down her daughter's begging throat.

It took strength I never knew I had, to look away and get back to my task. When Christina looked up at me, I put my finger to my lips, pleading for her to be quiet. She smiled, giving me a nod.

Tripling my resolve, I dialed Athena and she answered.

I always had trouble looking at her. She was extremely beautiful in an exotic supermodel kind of way. Her skin was an immaculately smooth pale white. Her face flawless and symmetrical. Her hair a perfect A-line bob. But it was her eyes that were hard to look at. They were bright, piercing and green. I recorded a videoconference once, to see if she was wearing contacts, she was not. Her eyes were both distracting and intimidating.

"Hi Mike. I'm not interrupting anything, am I?"

"No, no, not at all, "I replied. "Just getting back from a little shopping. What can I help you with?"

"Well it seems you have been burning the candle at both ends. We did not expect you to finish our last job so quickly." She spoke directly at me. Her eyes never wavered. "We'd like..."

To my right, snapping fingers caught my attention. Clarissa sat flat on the floor, facing me. He mother was standing bent over her. One end of the dildo was in Christina's mouth and the other in her daughter's mouth. Christina's back was facing me. I licked my lips at the sight of her little winking asshole and the long strings of cream, connecting the puddle below her to her oozing pussy.

Without the use of hands from either of them, Christina would let some dildo slide out of her throat and down into her daughter deep enough to cause her to silently gag. Her small body shook and turned red, struggling to keep it all in. Once that far, using only her throat muscles, Christina pulled her end of the dildo up.

It was one thing to feel her on my cock, it was quite a different experience to see her in action. As the dildo came up, Clarissa pushed all the saliva in her mouth out, letting it flow down the sides of her face, chin and down her body. They both added thick, clear saliva and milky white vaginal juices to the pool forming below them. Clarissa's was now completely shiny wet. She had just finished coating her legs and I could see that she was using the puddle to coat her feet. She laced her fingers into her toes to control her bodies gag reflex from her mother feeding her the dildo from above.

"Something wrong, "asked Athena?!

I had completely forgotten what I was doing, "No, no, "I stammered. "I thought I saw something."

"What do you think, "she asked?

"I'm sorry I didn't' catch that last part." I shrank into my body as her eyes bore dissatisfaction into me.

She let out a deep breath in frustration, "As I was saying, we're offering you an early completion bonus and were wondering if you could add in some feature. Seeing as we won't be launching the software for about a month, we don't foresee you having any problems with this."

"Hey thanks. How much is the bonus if you don't mind me asking?"

"5,000, "she said flatly.

"Wow." I paused, that sobered me up a bit. "What features were you looking to add, "I asked grabbing a pen and paper?

She began to give me the details of what features she wanted to have added and I began writing. One of the girls let out a moan to my right causing me to look.

Both were on the floor, sitting in their own puddle, legs spread, knees bent, crossing over each other so that they can get their pussies as close as possible. The double ended dildo was inserted into them both. I was mesmerized. It's was one of my favorite fetishes. Two girls sharing a dildo.

I could see delicious cream pour out from them both. Facing each other, they were both looking down watching the dildo. Clarissa's milkmaid's hand was pulling it in and then pushing it out. Slowly, and with amazingly long strokes, drawing muffled pleasure from her mother. Christina had one hand over her mouth, doing her best to keep quiet. Looking at their faces I knew they didn't have long before they squirted all over each other. Slowly Clarissa looked over to me. Her milkmaid's hand was a double-edged sword, she was embedded in her lust as much as her mother was.