Creating a Redheaded Monster Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma considered her friend. They had been close for a long time and she knew that Anne could keep her secret. But could she really tell it? She was dying to tell someone, having kept it solely between Scot and her all those months.

"If I tell you, you have to promise never to tell anyone, EVER, what I'm about to tell you."

"You know you can trust me, and it goes without saying that I would never tell anyone something you tell me in confidence."

Emma nodded and proceeded to tell her all the gory details, including a realization that they had wronged the girl immensely. As Emma feared, Anne's mouth went wide in shock hearing the story. Emma stopped telling it when she saw that, but Anne urged her to continue.

When Emma finished, Anne responded. "Wow! You're right, that's a big one! But it's not that bad. She got the help she needed and hopefully she's doing ok."

"She seemed to be when she visited us that night," Emma said shrugging.

"I'm sure she is." Anne started chewing her lip nervously.

"What's that look for?" Emma asked.

"It's just that..." Anne looked her friend in the eye. Anne's were different, almost filled with passion. "All these years of being your friend and I didn't even know you went that way... Why didn't..." she looked away and couldn't finish.

"What are you saying?"

Anne looked back and her friend and said, "Why didn't you ever ask me to join you?"

"Well I guess that makes two of us that didn't know!" Emma leaned in close. "You'd have to dye your hair red!" she giggled and had to explain herself to Anne again.

~~~

On September 15th, Scot, Emma, and Anne were all in the couple's apartment going over some of the preparations. A knock at the door startled them. Emma went to answer it and immediately flung herself through the portal. Scot and Anne saw this from the side and wondered what was going on. When Emma walked back through, Scot instantly knew why but Anne didn't.

"Anne, this is Mona. And we're finally going to go dress shopping tomorrow!"

Anne rose to go meet the young girl. "It's about time I met you!"

"I'm sorry, I should've asked. Do you have to rush back again?" Emma asked.

"No. I'm no longer under the watchful eye of the center!" Mona looked at Anne knowing that she couldn't say anything more.

"It's ok. She knows. She's one of my best friends and will never tell anyone."

Scot looked at her incredulously. "You told her?"

"Everything. Secret's safe," Anne said putting her hand on his chest.

He looked down at the touch strangely and then back at Emma. Emma was smiling, sharing a thought with Anne. "When were you going to tell me about this?"

"I just did! She's known for months and hasn't told anyone."

Mona nodded. They all sat down. "I was told it should stay away from the two of you. I was told that you are bad for me."

"We took advantage of you and we apologize for that," Scot said looking at Anne to judge her reaction. There was none at all.

"You did, and so did I. My mind might not have been working too well back then but I wanted it too. No matter how much the doctors tried to insist you were hurting me, I knew then that I loved you. But I also know that I was desperate for attention and to feel something, anything."

"Wow! It's hard to believe you are the same girl that Scot rescued from the street! They really did a good job with you, didn't they?" Emma asked.

Mona nodded. "I'm not totally fixed but every day is a little better..."

"Did you get your GED yet?" Scot asked.

"Yeah, I'm going to the tech right now!" Mona said proudly.

"What're you going for?"

Mona smiled at her former math teacher. "Accounting."

"Good for you!" he said patting her shoulder.

"Enough of that. Have you found a boy yet?" Emma asked.

Mona's eyes flitted almost imperceptibly at Scot. "No. I'm not really looking for anyone right now."

The girls started talking and Scot quickly felt like he was out of place. He excused himself and went into the bedroom to grade some papers. About an hour later he heard the door open and close, thinking that might mean that he and Emma could spend some time together. But Emma didn't join him just yet. He started to feel very drowsy and put his work aside to fall asleep.

Some time later with the lights out, he was awakened by the feeling of hands on his body. They started pulling his pants off his body, and he raised his hips to let them. At the same time he felt hands unbuttoning his shirt.

"What the hell is going on?" he said trying to sit up. A hand on his shoulder kept him from doing it.

Someone lowered her face down to Scot's ear and started to whisper. "The doctors told me that if I was to have sex it had to be my choice."

"Mona..."

She was still by his ear and kept whispering. "I told you before that I wanted you to be my first and I still mean it," she said licking his year. "This time I mean it of my own free will," she said continuing to lick his ear.

Emma had succeeded in freeing Scot from his pants and his underwear as well. She now moved up to help unbutton his shirt.

"Emma...?"

"It's all right. I want you to do this for her. She's convinced me that it's really what she wants."

Scot stopped the pair from completely undressing him. He rose and crossed the room to the light switch, turning it on. Sitting on the edge of the bed, he noticed the two women were already naked.

"You know what the doctor told us, Emma. You know that we can't do this to her."

Mona responded with a slight edge of anger in her voice. "You aren't doing this to me. If you're willing to do it it's because I want it. You're not giving me a home or a bed to lie in. My happiness doesn't depend on you."

"Then why do you want me to take your virginity?"

She sighed and her voice softened. "Because you're the man who saved my life." Scot was about to object but Mona stopped him with a finger on his lips. "But mostly because you're the man who I fell for in Trig. If I lie in bed with the two of you it's because I want to and not out of the desperate need to make myself useful in your lives for fear of losing you."

Scot looked at Emma who just nodded at him. He was conflicted. He thought he'd grown past the carnal desires of earlier that year for this girl, but apparently he might not have.

After several moments of thought, Scot conceded. "If I do this, we should do it right. Your first time shouldn't be something done just because. Wouldn't you agree, Emma?"

Emma smiled at Scot, knowing for the millionth time why she was marrying him. "I agree. What do you have in mind?"

~~~

The next night Mona again knocked on their door. She was wearing a very pretty knee-high blue dress with matching high heels. The dress was modest and innocent. The person underneath it, however, was seething with desire in anticipation of the end of the night. Scot answered the door wearing a black suit with a blue dress shirt underneath and dress shoes. He didn't wear a tie.

Emma was out with her friend Anne as agreed.

"Wow, you look amazing, little red!"

Mona blushed at hearing Scot's nickname for her again after all that time. Just hearing it made her a little wet; if only he knew what it did to her. "Thank you! You look great too!" she said waiving her hand up and down toward him.

"Thanks." He extended his arm to her and she took it. "Shall we?"

Mona just nodded and the two of them went off to a restaurant to have a date. Even if it wasn't strictly a real date, Mona would still have the memory of her first time being on a special night.

They arrived at the Italian restaurant where Scot had arranged a bouquet of roses to be waiting for her at the table. Mona cried seeing them, her heart melting for this man. It only melted more when the violinist approached the table to play a song for her. They ate together holding hands, talking about everything that had happened in the months that they were apart.

After dinner they deposited the flowers in the car that Scot borrowed from Anne, and he took her for a walk along the riverfront. All the while he was whispering sweet nothings in her ear.

It was a good thing there was a gentle breeze that night because Mona's panties were so wet that he had to have been able to smell them even through the light wind. He was doing all the right things and she was eating them up.

When they arrived at the lake, Scot pulled Mona close with her back to his chest. He held her around the waist, her arms over his, while they looked out over the moon's reflection in the water.

"It's such a beautiful night," Scot said.

"Mmmm. It sure is," Mona replied trying to hug Scot's arms.

"It's too bad though," Scot started. Mona looked up at him but his eyes stayed focused on the moon. "It's a shame that the night has no idea that it's being eclipsed by your beauty."

Mona smiled while Scot gently spun her around close to him, tenderly slipping his arms around her back. He leaned down, grateful she wore high heels, and kissed her. Her arms around his neck, she pulled him in threatening never to let go.

Mona wanted to rip his clothes off of him right there in the open, but somehow restrained herself. She wanted Scot more than ever and wondered why the doctors made her doubt her feelings for him, the feelings she had before he saved her. But now that it was her choice and not out of trepidation, she knew this was right.

Scot's hands moved down to her bottom to caress and squeeze, pulling her close so that she had no doubt that he desired her as well. Mona felt him against her belly and groaned in anticipation of finally being able to experience him.

After an eternity of that moment, Scot started to pull up her dress, feeling up her legs to her butt. Mona started grinding her body on his hardness but finally pulled away.

"I want you now!"

Scot nodded and mostly pulled her dress back down in the back. He took her hand and started leading her back to the restaurant and the car. She quickly fell in step with him and they locked arms around each other's backs as they hurriedly made their way. Scot pulled out his phone with his other hand and sent the agreed upon text.

When they made it into the car and Scot started pulling away, Mona's hand instantly went onto Scot's pants to cover his bulge. Her other hand went inside her hiked up dress to retrieve a present for Scot. When she had when she wanted, she pulled out her hand and offered it to Scot's waiting mouth. He greedily licked her fluids from her fingers, trying hard not to close his eyes from the craving welling up within him.

Luckily they avoided law enforcement on the way home and made it there in record time. Scot haphazardly parked the car along the curb and flew out to help Mona out as well. She barely had the presence of mind to grab the flowers. They practically flew into the elevator, grateful it was empty for the short ride up. Scot jumped at Mona, attacking her mouth and pulling her close to him while they continued the desperation that they started near lake.

When the elevator arrived on their floor, they quickly danced on air to Scot's apartment and burst through the propped open door, kicking it shut behind them. Scot threw off his jacket and Mona dropped the flowers, instantly starting to try to remove Scot's shirt.

He reached around her dress to find the zipper, pulling it down as far as it would go. He reached a hand inside to feel her bare back above her bra strap. The other hand went inside and down to the small of her back to pull her close to him.

Mona completely forgot about pulling off his shirt while she felt her body being pressed against Scot's. She was in heaven kissing him and feeling his body so close to hers. She could stay like this forever, clothed or not, and not care about anything else. All that mattered to her was Scot and how he was making her feel. Nothing with him in her desperate time months ago came close to what she was already feeling tonight... what she was yet to feel.

Scot's hands moved up to Mona's shoulders and started to pull the dress to the sides. Mona retreated slightly and released her arms from around him, looking directly into his eyes with the burning lust she felt in every fiber of her being. Scot pulled the dress down her arms and pushed it down her body, letting it pool around her feet. He quickly scooped her into his arms and carried her into the bedroom.

Nothing around them mattered, only their extreme desire for each other at that moment. Scot placed Mona on the bed and stood there unbuttoning his shirt. He seemed to take his time doing it, and Mona wouldn't have it! She sat up and reached for his pants to undo his belt and toss it across the room. His shirt was almost off and she was rapidly freeing him from his pants and underwear.

Scot tossed his shirt and kicked off his shoes so that he could free his ankles from the garments that Mona dropped to floor. He just as quickly stripped off his socks, leaving him naked and pointing at the object of his desire. But first he had to finish making Mona as ready as he now was.

He crawled up the bed on all fours over the top of her and started kissing her again. He could have sworn he smelled cherries, and somehow that seemed appropriate.

While he was doing that one of his hands reached up to the clasp on her black bra and unsnapped it, freeing her chest from the constricting feeling of the garment. His hand went under the fabric and caressed her delicate flesh, making her moan feverishly into his mouth. He pushed outward on her lacy covering and she quickly worked to free herself from it and fling across the room.

She could feel his unfettered hardness pressing against her panty clad mound during this and was grinding on it in any way that she could to feel its contact with her soaking wet passage. He had to feel the impossibly drenched black lace that barely covered her soon to be deflowered sex. As if reading her mind, his hand trailed down her belly slowly until, fingers downward, his hand came to rest on her mound.

"My god! You're so wet!" he said quickly resuming their kiss. But it wasn't for long because he started to kiss around her face, and then down her neck. Mona craned her head back while she felt his tongue and kisses slide down her neck. Her hands were on his shoulders but then moved to his head, with nothing more than the need to feel it as he moved along.

The kisses continued along her upper chest to her breasts where he lingered and paid due attention to her small but glorious mounds with his mouth and hands. Her areolas were small but her nipples were very pointed, hard with the stimulation he was giving them. Scot licked, sucked, and nibbled on each nipple, building Mona's desire. When he started to move south again Mona actually whimpered from the lack of sensation.

His kisses trailed along her belly, stopping to lick and suck in her belly button. Then he finished his journey down to her panties and pressed his face against them. Mona groaned out loudly at the contact but wanted more. Her only clothing was still in the way.

Scot breathed in her heady scent and licked at the lace. His hands reached out to her hips for the sides of her panties and started pulling them down her legs. Mona quickly moved her legs so that he could pull them all the way off of her, wanting to feel him inside her as soon as possible. Scot had other plans.

He looked at her pussy and smiled at what he didn't notice the night before. Although it was clear when her slight panties were still in place, seeing it uncovered filled him with desire. "You didn't shave!"

Mona misunderstood. "I thought you liked it this way..."

"I couldn't be happier to see your stunning fire crotch again!"

He leaned forward and used his fingers to part her petals so that he could run his tongue up her slit. Mona screamed at the contact as a shockwave tore through her, the first of many to come. Emboldened by her response, Scot pushed his tongue into her opening and lapped up the fluids that were gushing out of her in earnest. Mona continued to ride wave after wave of pleasure while Scot continued his tongue bath.

Wanting to continue her pleasure, Scot inserted two fingers into her greedy vagina and moved his tongue to her clit. Her ear splitting utterance was enough that Scot was certain the entire floor and the ones above and below had heard it. He didn't care one iota. All he cared about was making sure that Mona felt incredible.

Mona for her part was exploding and imploding, on fire and boiling away. There was no thinking. There was only this moment and whatever was happening to her. She had totally forgotten about why she was there, only caring about the electrical shocks zapping every inch of her skin.

Scot curled his fingers up inside of Mona's slippery hole to reach for her G-spot. He pressed his fingers up into it and thought her body was going to fly off of the bed. Only her head and heels seemed to still want to stay connected. Her voice was gone and her body was shaking uncontrollably. It would look to anyone like she was having a seizure, but a seizure of the most intimate kind.

After a moment of this Scot decided she had enough for the time being. He relaxed his fingers and lifted his head from her clit. Mona's body didn't immediately react to the loss, but when it did she fell limp against the bed with a thump. She was still breathing but Scot couldn't tell if she was still awake.

He crawled up her body on all fours to perch over the top of her. He dragged his penis between her legs and nestled it against her hairy slit, reveling in the downy sensation. He slowly started kissing her lips, her cheeks, her nose, and any part of her face that he could reach hoping that she would wake and want to continue.

When she did she looked into Scot's eyes, completely in love with the man. The passion that burned in them said everything she didn't need to say. Her hand reached down between the two of them to grasp his thing that was finally going to make her a woman. She moved it up and down her sodden pussy like she did on that morning so long ago.

"Your last chance to say no," Scot said softly.

Mona didn't answer. She only stopped rubbing and started feeding her hungry kitty. Scot slowly pushed forward while Mona fought the urge to throw her head back and scream. She wanted to look into Scot's eyes while he penetrated her. She wanted to know if it felt as good for him as it was for her.

So little of him was inside of her, but already it was the most incredible feeling she'd ever had! Every unbelievable sensation she'd ever felt was because of Scot or Emma. Her mouth was agape, painfully so, but she continued to stare into Scot's eyes.

Scot couldn't believe how painfully tight this girl was. He slowly rocked back and forth trying to push into her. It almost felt like he wasn't making any headway trying to make his way inside, but millimeter by millimeter he was being enveloped by the tightest, slickest, warmest, and most wonderful embrace he'd ever felt! He looked down between them and saw that he is only halfway in.

He looked back into Mona's eyes and saw the look in them. "Are you all right?"

She couldn't answer him but closed her mouth and nodded, never moving her eyes from his. She lifted her legs and brought them around his ass, locking them on to try and pull him in. She wanted him inside her now, no matter what it took!

Scot felt her heels dig into him from behind and decided to go with her flow. He pulled out most of the way, eliciting a sob from Mona. When he pushed forward again her eyes crossed and her mouth opened wide as she felt him penetrating deeper into her. He pulled out again and just as steadily pushed back in eliciting the same response from Mona.

When he did it again Mona started screaming out his name, her pussy undulating around his cock while she writhed in orgasm. Scot couldn't move her fear of not being able to get back in, but also because he was being gripped so tightly he didn't think he could. He waited for this one to subside a bit.