Creating a Redheaded Monster Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When it did, Scot pulled out again and Mona reached out around his back to pull him close. When he pushed in this time, Mona felt something different. She felt something contacting her mound, something strong and heavy. She felt full.

Scot was breathing hard and whispered in her ear, "I'm all the way inside you!"

Just those words, just the thought of being filled so completely, made Mona convulse around him again. She couldn't believe that the man she wanted for so long was finally joined with her! Her mind flooded with the sensation before her body did.

When Scot could feel her body coming down from her most recent high, he started moving in and out of her. All this did was to ramp up her orgasm again, sending her into another one of her continuous throes. She was no longer clamping down on him and was so wet that he was easily but snugly moving within her.

Mona's body was wracked with extreme desire, shaking and convulsing in wave after wave of extreme pleasure while Scot continued pummeling her pussy. She was again completely gone, completely and utterly disconnected from anything else. Only this mattered! Only Scot mattered! Only the ecstasy mattered!

Scot could feel himself approaching his own climax. It was quickly building, boiling in his balls and threatening to burst forth at any movement. He leaned down to her ear and started to whisper. "Where..." was all he was able to utter because on the down stroke Mona's small but powerful legs held him close while she clamped down on his penis so hard he couldn't move.

That was also enough to throw him over the edge while he emptied a huge load into the newly deflowered vagina. Mona and Scot both screamed while he did it, and Scot continue to grunt out "Oh!" with every pulse of his semen.

Spent, he practically collapsed on top of the young girl, now a woman. They were both breathing hard and unable to move anything, not that Mona wanted to move. She was filled with his spunk and her love for him. She wanted him to stay inside of her forever, stoppering the release of their juices. Having his body joined and pressed into and onto hers was the best feeling she'd had in her life. Well, second best after the rapture that just destroyed her body.

It was Scot's turn to fall asleep and Mona couldn't have cared less that his prone body was practically lifeless on top of her. For the moment he was all hers, and she wouldn't have it any other way.

When he did wake with a slight start, he smiled at the young woman beneath him. He asked her a question with his eyes that didn't need a voice. Her eyes, smile, and vigorous nod answered it back. They kissed again with no urgent need, but with a quiet passion.

When she pulled away from the kiss she moved her lips up to his ear and quietly whispered, "I love you."

Scot's lips, also near her ear, whispered even more softly, "I love you too, little red." A few moments later he shifted off her, pulling out his softening member slowly, to lie on his back at her side. She quickly moved to lie along his side, holding him close so that her heart remained connected to his body.

At that moment forgotten figures stood up and approached the bed. The nude bodies of Emma and Anne moved to either side of the couple already there. Emma sidled up alongside her fiancé and Anne alongside Mona.

They had been watching the entire time from a makeshift tent in slight darkness. Scot had no idea that Anne was going to be there, but in the state he was in didn't really care. That was another conversation for another time.

Nor did he know that both of their phones were trained on them the entire time. That was going to be fodder for many a lovemaking session in the future.

Emma and Anne rolled away and stood up to go into the living room. Secretly, after confessing to Anne about their involvement with Mona, Emma and Anne had started a relationship of their own. Emma never knew that Anne desired her, but now she was taking advantage of it. She was afraid to tell Scot, but now her naked friend was out in the open. She wondered what would happen next.

"Why do you smell like cherries?" Scot asked Mona after the others left.

"Body wash. I know how you love them."

Scot and Mona were about to fall asleep when they heard about moans coming from the living room. "Let's go watch," Mona said.

"Must we? Wouldn't you rather fool around a little more? Just the two of us this time?"

Mona smiled and stroked the side of Scot's head tenderly and lovingly. "Well, when you put it that way..." she said pressing her lips against his.

They made love again, slowly and passionately. Mona's gentler orgasms were no less mind shattering, but allowed her to think and enjoy every moment. It was yet another new feeling in her long journey of sexual awakening, another she cherished it and wanted to feel again and again.

In the morning all four naked friends and lovers greeted the new day.

Scot and Emma had the conversation about Anne. Emma assured Scot that it was his decision if he wanted to include Anne in their bed in the future, although he knew full well that it was hers.

Sitting together sans clothing while discussing the wedding, Scot had a wicked thought. "You know that in Star Trek, there are people on a planet called Betazed who get married in the nude. Other guests are nude too. What do you say girls?" Scot asked.

"Sounds great to me!" Emma said giggling and the other girls nodded sheepishly. "But I think our parents would have coronaries!"

At one point Mona stood up to find a paper grocery bag where she knew the couple always kept them. She grabbed a scissors and a marker as well as some tape to set about a simple task. The other three watched her curiously.

Mona found a chair and took her paper to the door. She stood on the chair and taped her makeshift sign above it. It read: "Scot's Brothel. Clothing Is Prohibited."

Everyone laughed while Mona joined them again.

"You know I'm not moving in with you guys again, right?" she asked Scot and Emma.

"We know, little red," Scot replied, sending yet another thrill through Mona at hearing the nickname.

"Instead would you guys like to move in with me? I signed up for a two bedroom on the next floor up. It'll have a nice king sized bed and an empty room... twice the size of your place and then some!"

Scot and Emma looked at each other and then back at Mona. "As great as that offer is, we kind of need a two bedroom just for ourselves." Scot looked back into Emma's eyes. "Emma stopped taking the pill last month and we're hoping to be expecting a bundle of joy next summer," Scot said rubbing her belly.

"Oh, I see..."

"But I heard that the people in the three bedroom on the top floor are moving out..." Emma added.

Mona's eyes brightened. "You mean it?"

"Only if it's your choice," Scot said.

Mona jumped into both of their laps and hugged them tight. "It'll always be my choice!"

Anne closed the vacated gap. "You know guys, that apartment sounds very expensive. You might need another roommate..." Anne said meekly.

Scot looked at Emma's sitting friend, now next to him. He looked over her body from head to knee, unable to see any further down. He reached into her lap, seeing her legs part for him, and curled a couple of fingers and his hand around her clit and into her pussy. She was instantly wet and threw back her head in a loud moan.

"You'll have to audition first, but I think that first impressions leave me wanting more! Although we might have to do something about your hair..."

Everyone laughed.

~~~

Epilogue

Right on time, Emma became pregnant and the couple married with the expected bun in her oven. Jake, Scot's best man, was expecting some wedding night sex with one of the bridesmaids, but it wasn't to be. Scot's other groomsman was married so there was no disappointment there.

As expected, a simple ceremony was held in the gymnasium of Emma's school. All of the kids in her class were in attendance. A few of Scot's students were there as well. The little bit of family that they had and some of the other teachers and administrators were also there along with a small smattering of friends.

They dressed up the pull out stage and with sheer white fabric, flowers, and other decorations to make it look nice for the ceremony. Emma's favorite decorations, however, were the ones her kids made in class after they begged her.

There wasn't a dry eye in the room when Scot and Emma recited their vows to each other.

And no, they didn't marry as if they were on Betazed.

All of the kids went home and the adults went to a local restaurant where they had a back room reserved. There, in observance of Emma's pregnancy that was announced to a great round of cheers, they celebrated with nonalcoholic wine and had a wonderful time.

Everybody pitched in for the meal as requested and only Scot and Emma's parents gave them additional gifts. Both sets of parents had pitched in together to give the couple a honeymoon in the Bahamas over winter break. They would leave late on the 25th of December and come home on New Year's Day.

Mona and Anne just looked at each other. Mona quietly asked, "Wherever will we do with our alone time?" she giggled.

Anne just happily rolled her eyes and smiled. She and Mona spent that night at a hotel to give the couple some real alone time on their wedding night.

Mona eventually graduated from the technical college and went on to work for her CPA. In the meantime she was quite happy being one of Scot and Emma's nannies.

Anne also happily filled that role. But she knew that they didn't feel for her the way they felt for Mona. About two months after the child was born, she found a man of her own and left Scot's Brothel to pursue a life with him. That man happened to be Jake.

Mona easily received her CPA and became a success, securing a very nice high paying job.

When Scot and Emma's little girl, Julia, was five, they grew very concerned with Mona's lack of desire to find a boyfriend and confronted her again. The couple loved her and loved having her in their lives, but wanted her to experience the happiness they felt for each other.

"I know we've asked you this a million times, but why don't you find someone and make a life with him... or her if that's what you want...?" After all they had all been with each other on countless occasions so there was no reason to assume anything. "You deserve to be happy," Emma said.

Mona sighed at hearing that question she'd heard so many times before. She hoped that this time she could make them understand how she truly felt. She reached out for both of their faces and held them. "I already have someone that I want to make a life with. No one could ask for a better someone, even if I can't marry either of them." She looked into both sets of eyes hoping that they finally understood.

Julia ran up to Mona at that moment. "Mommy Mona, come play with me!" she said tugging on Mona's arm.

Mona smiled hearing the epithet the girl used, her chest warming yet again to the feeling of being mutually loved by her in such a close way. "Soon, little red. Mommy, Daddy, and I are talking but it won't be long," she said tousling the girl's hair. The girl smiled and went off to play.

Emma saw the look on Mona's face and cherished their closeness, too. "But, don't you want to have children of your own?"

Mona breathed deeply and said the words she'd been holding in all those years. Staring into Scot's eyes, like she always did, she said, "I do, but I want them to be Scot's. I want to give Julia a real sibling." Emma had a childbirth complication and couldn't have any more children. Mona looked away, afraid of the rejection she feared was finally coming.

Scot and Emma looked at each other and smiled, knowing what was in each other's hearts.

"When can you stop taking the pill?" Scot asked.

Mona's heart raced at the thought and the expression of love she shared with the couple. "I just did!" she yelled out, throwing her arms around them.

The night that Mona became pregnant, she knew that was the one that did the trick. That night was no less earth shattering than when she shared her virginity with Scot. Not a single time with Scot was any less for her.

When they found out that Mona was pregnant, Scot and Emma immediately proposed to Mona. Anne and Jake attended their small unity ceremony to solidify Scot, Emma, and Mona's emotional bond. The ring placed on Mona's finger was identical to Emma's.

Even though it wasn't legal, Mona finally had an everlasting place in Scot's and Emma's hearts just like they always had in hers. It was more real to her than any piece of paper could ever prove.

~ Fin ~