All Comments on 'Creating Family'

by Scorpio44a

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
hansbwlhansbwlabout 15 years ago
Once upon a time

there where a paradise. Nick found it. Dreamworld!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Dreams

Life should be like this,but unfortunately isnt,although we can try.A very good story as is expected from this author.

DRMEDIC123DRMEDIC123about 15 years ago
Excellent Story Just as all of Your's are!!!!!

A wonderful Story

I can see it all happening in real life.

I hope you continue to write until your time comes to go to Literotica's own version of heaven! and then You will teach all the ones arrivng after you How to do an excellent Story !

Thanks again for the Wonderful story!

katibkatibabout 15 years ago
Nice!

Unusual, innovative, and interesting. Nevertheless, my enjoyment was lessened by your too-frequent misuse of the preposition "like." It is not a conjunction.

PCNewGuyPCNewGuyabout 15 years ago
Paul

You probably changed one of the character's names from Rob to Paul using global find and replace - that would explain the pPauled, and pPaulably words.

PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 15 years ago
Perfect in every way!!!!

Scorpio, as I have said so many times before "A well thought out tale written by a true master of his craft! Perfect in every way – any further comments on my part would be superfluous!" Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Congratulations! Another great story

Great story and thankyou for your talent, time, effort and sharing your works with us.

spearman1spearman1about 15 years ago
Perfection!!

Oh my goodness!! Pete you've done it agagin!! Wonderful story. Bravo!! Encore!! We missed you and we're glad to see you didn't lose your touch. Keep'em coming!!

The Princess

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Outstanding - as usual

i read your stuff preferentially because of your spare writing style and your view of relationships. i know that it is a lot of work to do this, and hope that you keep on keeping on. it is much appreciated.

ghillyghillyabout 15 years ago
Your Stories

Your stories may not all be factual, but they do it for me. They are forming my fantasy's, oh to be in Malibu, or anywhere in California!!!

WoodButcher57WoodButcher57almost 15 years ago
No, I'm not buying into the ending,

The1PaladinThe1Paladinover 14 years ago
Another fine tale

A well drawn tale, and I liked the story very much. Sometimes the conversations are a little hard to follow because I try and picture them in mind and sometimes the punctuation is off. I'm not sure why you write your tales with one set of names and use find and replace to to change them. It does make it confusing if you miss one or the find and replace finds a name in the middle of another word.

Duckydan49Duckydan49almost 14 years ago
Yes, Just how far do we...

expand the family??? It would take me some time to process having that many women available to me on a non jealous basis.

gravyruggravyrugover 13 years ago
Good story

A little too simplistic on the differences between men and women, but a lot of people think that way. Great ideas on how families can share each other.

April0647April0647about 13 years ago
Shades of

Robert Rimmer, who wrote of multiple families in the 60's. We got as far as designing the dream home for four adults and (at that time mythical) seven kids. But the reality of Viet Nam changed the dynamics and it didn't happen. Still seems a good idea to me, though this group has a huge number of people living happily together.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
No surprises here Scorp lol

Few humans in this world today have the capacity to deal with that kind of love and interaction - most have too little altruism or compassion for others to develop the strength to subordinate their nature to the benefit of the greater good.

Not like you have a one track mind but you definitely have a bias for where you want the world to go - it is painfully appealing and frustrating to know it is never likely to happen in this lifetime -

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot story

The combinati

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
so what is a Paule ?

Did you change Rob to Paul globally ?

paule = robe ?

ScifiantScifiantabout 9 years ago
Re-read your story

You have obviously done a "find & replace" - rob with Paul, because you have pPaulably instead of probably...

juanviejojuanviejoabout 8 years ago
I almost lost track of the players, but I enjoy the story.

I give you Cinco Estrellas!

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Where as it is an interesting story towards the end I couldn't keep track of who is fucking who, and who was having whose kid. Great story but oh so confusing of who is with who. Seems like a group sex orgy to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another Good Read !

THANKS !

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What happened next?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

And from page six the loving -unconventional- families degraded to fuck buddies….

vanyevanye7 months ago

Kind of felt that the swinging parents addition was unnecessary, but overall a good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous