Creating Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,164 Followers

Marion said, "Can I suck on you, Kim? I've always wondered what your tits would feel like in my mouth." Kim nodded and I watched.

"Oh Kim! I can feel that all the way inside my pussy! Suck harder, Honey!"

I kissed, touched and sucked on both of them. When we got onto the bed we somehow had Marion on her back in the middle of the bed. Kim focused on her mouth, tits and nipples. I focused on eating Marion's pussy. The morning Bob died was the first time I ever saw Marion naked. Her dark bush was like the hair on her head, thick and full. Between that morning and our first threesome she had shaved every hair. I briefly wondered if she had help getting so smooth.

Her lips were full and long. When I sucked on one she moaned. Kim looked up from the breast in her mouth and smiled. I sucked on the other lip and she moaned again.

My hands gently held her lips apart and I licked from her vaginal opening up to her clit, circled it and licked down to the opening again. Her hands grasped my hair and she arched a little.

"Oh God! I feel it! I'm there!"

I backed off, concentrating on her lips, her opening and leaving the clit alone. She lowered her back flat on the bed. Kim moved to her other breast with her hand and kissed Marion's mouth. Marion let go of my head and held Kim's head as they kissed.

When she moaned into Kim's kiss I sucked her clit into my mouth and flicked it with my tongue. She arched again and grabbed my hair! She pulled my face into her pussy as if trying to get my head inside her. The harder she pulled the harder I sucked.

Her body stiffened and then started shaking all over. I put a thumb against her anus and when she screamed she was cumming I pushed it inside. She screamed loudly, suddenly quieting when Kim covered her mouth with her own. I released her clit and pulled my thumb out of her.

She collapsed and I climbed up on her finding her pussy waiting for me. I aimed and slid inside her. Kim watched and said, "Fuck my sister! Fuck her good! Show her we both love her!"

She sat up and kissed me while I pistoned in and out of Marion. Marion's long legs wrapped around me, urging me deeper. Kim moved again as we kissed and I realized she was straddling Marion's face.

The image and the reality were so erotic I lost all control. I bellowed into Kim's mouth and shot what felt like gallons of cum into Marion. Kim shook and said, "Yes! Oh, Yes! Suck right there!"

She held on to me as she flooded Marion with her cum. Marion drank as much as she could and licked Kim until Kim begged for mercy. We snuggled together for a good while before stripping the bed of wet sheets and starting a load of laundry.

By ten we were back in bed together and slept the night that way. The alarm was set for 6:45am so we would be up and dressed before the construction crew arrived. The ladies had started making coffee for the crew two days into the project and the crew loved it. Marion made good strong Navy coffee, just like her Dad had taught her when she was young.

The building inspector came by the Friday before Thanksgiving and signed off on the addition. Marion, Kim and I signed off that afternoon and paid the final payment and the bonus. The contractor split the bonus with his men. The new bedroom set was delivered at four that afternoon. It was a gift from Kim and me.

The girls arrived Wednesday at about noon. They checked out the new addition and moved their things into their room. Since the old house had been sold the room that had been Melissa's in our home was now their shared bedroom, officially.

We went out for dinner that evening and during dinner Kathleen looked across the table at me and said, "Daddy, Thank you for taking such good care of all of us."

"You're welcome. I love all of you, so it just feels like the right thing to do."

"We worried about how you might feel about us being lovers. We worried about how Mom would be after Daddy Bob died. None of what we worried about happened."

"Disappointed?" I asked.

"No! Happy. Mom seems happy. You all seem happy."

Marion said, "I am happy. I miss Bob, and I know he'd be happy to see how well we're all doing. He knew about the two of you and he was fine with it. It might make being grandparents a little tough but maybe the boys will do something about that."

"What are they doing for Thanksgiving?" Kathleen asked.

"They said they had to work. Some special project or something." I said.

"Oh, I remember Mark telling me something about it." Melissa said. I saw her wink at Kathleen. Something was up.

Marion, Kim and I slept in Marion's room that night. The girls were upstairs. We made an effort to be quiet. I don't think we were very successful. I know they weren't successful. I heard Melissa scream "Eat me!" twice.

Kim set our alarm for six so she could get in the kitchen and start cooking. When the alarm sounded I was already awake. I'd been hearing noises in the house for half an hour. I thought the girls were preparing a breakfast for us, so I stayed quiet and warm, snuggled with my wives. I thought of them both as wives now.

The instant the alarm sounded I heard a deeper voice giggle and a flurry of activity outside our bedroom. The boys were home!

Neither Kim or Marion heard the boys. They got up and put on t-shirts and reached for robes. I said, "Just for me, would you both wear pajamas under your robes this morning? Please?"

Not only did they change into pajamas but I got good kisses in the process. When they were ready they opened the door and both boys were standing there in the hallway. Each held a cup of coffee in his hand for his Mom and each wore a wide grin.

There were shrieks of joy and kisses for their sons. The sounds of a hundred water buffalo coming down the stairs and their quick retreat when they realized their brothers were home... and they were naked! Both boys laughed at their sisters and within minutes the breakfast they had made was being served.

All the kids went into their roles helping prepare the feast for later that day. Chopping veggies, smashing potatoes and sweet potatoes, setting the table, washing dishes, utensils and the counters as they cooked. I was banished from the kitchen, just as Bob and I had been banished for twenty years. I turned on the TV for some football and by the third play I was ready to cry. Bob wasn't sitting there watching with me. The first games we had missed on Thanksgiving in twenty years.

Near the end of the first quarter Kim came in and gave me a glass of iced tea. She put it on the side table and crawled into my lap. After the first kiss she said, "You're feeling an empty space, aren't you?"

"Bob's space."

"Both boys want to come in and join you, but they don't want to intrude. They never came in until half-time before."

I dried my face and took a sip of iced tea. We kissed again and Kim got up. I got up too. We went into the kitchen. The boys looked up at me and I said, "I'm feeling lonely out there. Maybe some of you kids would join me for the rest of the game? Unless your Moms need your help, that is."

"I'd love to watch some football." Mark said.

Ken and Kathleen answered in unison, "Me too!"

Melissa said, "I'll be there by half-time. I have a special project to finish first."

We trooped into the family room and when I sat down Kathleen followed me into the chair. She had picked up a dinner roll on her way out of the kitchen and she broke off pieces and fed them to me as we watched the game.

I remembered seeing her do that to Bob almost every Thanksgiving and Christmas. I clouded up and it was hard to breathe. I didn't want to look her in the eyes. I wanted to be the macho Dad and just accept her gift, her love and her care.

As the second piece of warm roll went into my mouth I locked eyes with her. Our eyes were already full and as we locked eyes they spilled over. She leaned to my face and kissed the tears. Then her mouth got very close to my ear and she said, "I love you, Daddy. I love Daddy Bob too and it helps to have you here to take care of my heart." She tucked her head into the nape of my neck and relaxed for a minute.

Something happened in the game and the boys reacted noisily. Kathleen gave me the last bite of the roll. My emotions were responding to her affection with wanting to hold her forever, wanting to protect her, wishing Bob would walk through the door and join us, and my head wondered what the boys were thinking.

Half-time arrived. The boys went to the kitchen to see what they could steal. Melissa came to the family room with another roll and said, "Ok, Honey, It's my turn."

She kissed Kathleen and Kathleen got out of my lap. Melissa took the spot before it cooled at all. She tore off a piece of roll and put it in my mouth. The roll Kathleen had fed me was warm and soft. Melissa's roll was all that and buttered. Kathleen went to the kitchen, leaving Melissa and I alone.

"Daddy, is it really Ok that I love Kathleen?"

"Yes, I guess it is. I have some concerns, but they're minor... at least I hope they are minor. There are people who don't like lesbians. They think it's a sin. I don't think that. I think God wants us to love and doesn't put restrictions on how, who or when. If loving Kathleen makes your lives work, brings you joy and her joy then I'm for it."

She kissed me and said, "Thanks."

Kim came to the dining table and counted. She said, loudly, "Someone can't count. There are seven of us and someone set the table for nine!"

Ken said, "I'm guilty! I did it. I'll fix it." As he came out of the kitchen grinning. Mark was right with him, grinning just as wide. Mark was holding Marion's hand and Ken got Kim's hand and they brought both women to where I was sitting. Kathleen followed.

"Dad, Moms, we have a surprise for you." Before he could say anything else the doorbell rang. Kathleen ran to the door and opened it. She saw two beautiful women standing on the porch. One carried flowers and the other carried wine. Kathleen opened the door wider and said, "Come in. I think my brothers are expected you."

They stepped inside and Ken said, "We'd like you to meet Janet and Alissa. We intend to marry them right after their graduation."

A celebration began immediately. There were hugs, introductions, stories and then Thanksgiving dinner. We discovered Alissa was marrying Ken and Mark was marrying Janet. We also discovered the four had been living together since June.

Later that evening my mind started thinking about sleeping arrangements. Kathleen and Melissa had their room. Marion could stay with Kim and I, leaving her bed available for either boy and his mate but that left one couple without a bedroom.

"Dad, look out in the driveway." Mark said. I looked. Parked behind my Honda was a motor home. The pPaullem was solved. I smiled as I turned around and Mark said, "You taught us to think ahead. The four of us will stay in Alissa's Dad's motor home tonight."

"I'd like a tour, if that's Ok." I said. We all took the tour. It looked cozy and like staying there could be a lot of fun.

We went back inside the house and sat in the family room. At dinner Alissa sat next to Ken and Janet sat next to Mark. I had assumed that meant that was who they were marrying. When we sat in the family room Alissa sat next to Mark. Mark spoke.

"We've worried about this for a while. We have another surprise for you. In June we've decided that I'll marry Alissa and Ken will marry Janet. However, I love Janet as much as I love Alissa."

"And, I love Alissa as much as I love Janet." Ken said.

Alissa spoke up. "We were raised a lot like your kids. We aren't sisters biologically but our families always acted like we were sisters born of different mothers. We have shared everything all our lives. When we met Mark and Ken we knew we had met a match!"

"You'll continue to live together?" Marion asked.

"We found a duplex to buy. We'll put a door between the sides so it will look like two homes but it will be one." Ken answered.

Melissa asked, "Children?"

"We will raise them just as we were raised. Two Moms, two Dads."

"Do your parents know all this?"

"We plan to drive there tomorrow and tell them. Our idea is that some weekend between now and Christmas we should get everyone together. We found a great place for the gathering, about half way between where you live and where they live."

Marion got a calendar and picked two weekends that worked for us and for the girls. We agreed to share breakfast together in the morning and then they would go to see their other family. As they went out to the motor home I got kissed by both girls and hugged by both sons.

As I snuggled between Marion and Kim a little later Kim said, "The kids will never be sure who their Dad is."

"Is that a bad thing?" I asked.

"No, not really." Marion answered. "We were close enough that when Bob died you were already in my heart. I already loved you. The kids already were brothers and sisters and you were already Dad. Growing up in the same house with four parents wouldn't be bad."

"It could certainly make the job of being Mom easier. Imagine being able to share some of the late night duties with a sick child." Kim said.

"Imagine being able to trade nights. You feed babies on Monday night while I sleep and I'll take Tuesday."

"I think I went six months without a single night's sleep! Maybe I got two hours a night!"

"Maybe the kids have the right idea." Marion added, sounding wistful.

We were quiet for a while and I fell asleep. When I woke up it was light. Marion had my morning hard-on in her mouth and as soon as I was awake she swung a leg over me and lowered her puss to my mouth. Kim was in the bathroom. As I took my first lick I heard the water turn on in the shower.

The way the bedroom is arranged the bed sits against the opposite wall from the door. When someone is asleep in bed and the door is opened they look across the bed from the foot to the headboard. On this morning they would have seen my legs and Marion's head covering my genitals, her body covering mine and my arms around her hips. I tried to picture what it looked like as I hoped no one would ever see us that way.

Marion's puss distracted my thinking and her mouth focused much of my attention. We both felt our approaching orgasms. Her hips began an automatic motion. My nuts pulled up tight and my cock swelled in her mouth.

I wanted her to cum first so I sucked on her little clit and she shoved her pussy against my face as she moaned. I felt my shot rise and head for her mouth and heard a voice say, "Mom!" as the bedroom door opened.

Marion looked up to see who called and my spunk shot all over her face! Melissa and Kathleen were standing in the doorway. I have no idea what the looks on their faces were because all I could see was the pussy and ass in my face, but Marion said it was priceless. They stood frozen while I spewed a second and a third shot onto Marion's face. She said, "Come back in five minutes!" Dropped her mouth over my cock and we heard the door close.

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. What would Marion do? What would the girls do? They had watched us in a sixty-nine and saw me cum all over Marion's face.

She climbed off me and I saw the white gobs of cum in her hair and on her face. She was blushing and smiling. "I think they know we have sex!" She said.

"You think?" We laughed and went into the bathroom. Kim knew nothing about what had happened. When we joined her in the shower she licked some cum off Marion's face and then kissed me.

"Why were you both laughing?"

"Just as Nick came the girls opened the bedroom door and watched him cum all over my face and hair!"

"Oh my God! What did you do?"

"I told them to come back later and I swallowed his cock again. They left."

"They saw you sucking his cock?"

I said, "They saw us in a sixty-nine."

"Oh my! Breakfast is going to be interesting. Do you think they told the boys?" Kim asked.

"I hope not! That would mean Janet and Alissa would know too!"

We finished our shower and dried each other. We dressed quickly and made the bed. I opened the windows to get the room to air out. Marion opened the door and we went to the kitchen.

All six children, adult children, were in the kitchen making breakfast. Ken was standing at the stove scrambling eggs and looked up at us and blushed. They all knew!

Melissa said, "Sleep well?"

Before anyone could answer, Kathleen added, "Or at all?" And we all broke into laughter. When the food was being hauled out to the table Ken and I were alone for a second and he said, "Way to go, Dad!"

By ten that morning the boys and their soon-to-be-wives were on the road to their other family. I went to the garage to do something, anything, and pretty soon all four women came out to the garage.

"Hiding out here won't work." Melissa said.

"Who said I was hiding out?" I asked my question attempting to sound innocent.

"I did." Kim said.

"And I agreed." Marion added.

"Ok. I don't know what to say or what to do. I'm embarrassed by what happened this morning and ... let's just leave it at that."

Melissa took my hand and said, "Please, come back inside where it's warmer and more comfortable than the garage."

"I'm not sure location is going to get me comfortable, but Ok, let's go."

She and I led the procession and at my chair I was pushed gently. I sat. Marion handed me a glass of iced tea. All the women gathered chairs and sat close to me. I was surrounded. No escape was possible. I took a drink and Marion took the glass from me when I was done.

Kim spoke for the group. "The girls came to us this morning, right after the boys left. We want you to think about this and not give us an answer now. Maybe sometime in January we can talk again. Ok?"

"I can't agree to anything until I know what we're talking about." This was big. Whatever it was had them gathered and focused. Whatever it was it involved me and needed my approval.

Marion took over. "We all know you love all of us. Kim and I are very happy sharing life and love with you."

Melissa interrupted, "Dad, Kathleen and I love each other! The three of you accepted us so easily, so completely that we want to take the next step with our lives."

"Getting married?" I asked.

"Maybe a ceremony of some kind, but not a marriage. We want to be legal partners but not married." Melissa said.

Kathleen got up from her chair and sat in my lap. She said, "In this family there is one man and four women. Two of those women have had babies. Melissa is too closely related for you to father a baby with her. We would like you to consider making a baby with me." She kissed me before I could say anything. While my lips were engaged my mind was going at warp speed.

Inside my head I was yelling: "It's incest! She's young enough to be my daughter! She calls me Daddy! It's against the law! It's a sin!" Then my mind stopped and my lips felt hers. She had thought about this. She had talked it over with her Mother, my wife, my daughter and now she was asking me to give her a baby.

I ended the kiss and looked around the room. Kim's eyes were full. She wasn't blinking or moving, just returning my look. Marion was holding Kim's hand and looking at me just as intently.

Melissa was wiggling in her chair. I lifted an arm towards her and in a second she was curled in my lap with Kathleen.

"Melissa, tell me what you're thinking."

"Daddy, I want this. Kathleen and I have loved you all our lives. We will be good Moms to our baby."

I looked over at Kim and asked, "Kim, what about you?"

"I can't think of any man alive I'd rather have start a baby in Kathleen. If things had been different and Bob was here instead of you, I'd be telling him the same thing. You two are the best men we've ever known. The child will be loved, cared for and protected like no other child we know. Two Moms, a Daddy and two grandmas right here."

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,164 Followers