Creating Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,164 Followers

And, they'd be right!

Melissa got on my other side and wrapped my arm around her back, matching Kathleen.

At lunch Kim said, "After lunch we want our time."

As we left the restaurant Marion took one of my hands and Kim took the other. About five minutes later we saw the three young women we had met before lunch. They saw us and waved as they went into Macy's.

I was shown a bench in the main aisle of the mall and asked to wait there for them. I sat between two other guys who looked like they wanted to die of boredom. I started a conversation with them.

"Let's start a business here in the mall. A business men will love and women will gladly pay for."

The guy to my left said, "What kind of business?"

"Individual Lazy-Boy recliners with individual TV's. Each set can get cable or videos. As they check in their wives get a claim check. When they come back to pick you up they pay for your time."

"We could watch the game while they shop!"

"They would know where we are and what we're doing!"

Our conversation went into what we thought it might cost to set up such a business, how much we could charge per hour and how much we would need to get started. As luck would have it I was sitting with a CPA and a lawyer. By the time my four ladies came back to get me we had exchanged phone numbers and made verbal commitments to have our business up and running on Thanksgiving weekend of the new year.

The ladies had been gone two hours and it felt like ten minutes. They carried bags and were very happy. We went to the car and headed home. We were almost home when Marion's cell phone rang.

We stayed quiet while she talked. I had pieced together enough information to gather that she was talking to one of the boys. They were on their way home and wanted us to consider driving to the other family's home for the day after Christmas. They would be in the motor home again and would be at our house before dinner.

When she hung up she told us the same story. I had done a good job of listening. As soon as we got home the ladies took all the packages and had a wrapping party with me being told to stay out of the way. They said it nicely but that's what they meant.

I sat in my chair and watched a CSI rerun. At the third commercial break Kathleen came to me and said, "I'd like to invite you to take an adult nap with me. Interested?"

"An adult nap?"

"Yes. In bed, naked, but little intention of sleep."

I got out of the chair and we went to the master bedroom. The bed was made. I got a big bath sheet from the bathroom and spread it on the floor. Kathleen looked at me and asked, "Fully naked, with foreplay and everything or is this a quickie?"

"I've got no agenda until the boys get home. We can do whatever pleases you."

"Then please take off everything." She behaved like her clothes were on fire. In less than fifteen seconds she was nude and on her back on top of the towel. I took a little longer.

I made sure the bedroom door was closed before I dropped between her legs. Her hands held my cock and we kissed many times. She stroked me and rubbed the head of my cock against her wet lips. Each time I pressed forward she gripped me tighter, not letting me in.

"I thought you wanted me inside you."

"I do. I also like torturing myself and I love how it feels to rub my pussy with your dick. Do you want to be inside me?"

"Yes, please." Her hand released me and I slid in, just putting the head inside her lips.

"Would you like a little more?"

"Yes, Daddy. I'd like more."

I drew back until my cock was just touching her lips, not penetrating her at all.

"Wrong way, Daddy! Deeper, inside me!" I slowly leaned to her and pushed in until our pubic bones pressed together.

"Oh yes! Daddy! That's what I want."

I pulled back, completely out of her as fast as my hips would move! I thought I heard a popping noise as I came out of her. Kathleen's eyes went wide open and her mouth opened wide as well.

There was a second of hesitation before she said or did anything else. As she started to say something I slammed in all the way.

"Oh my God! That's incredible! Do me like that, Daddy!"

I did. As I slammed into her I talked to her. "Do you think your friends knew I had sex with you before breakfast this morning?"

"Could they picture you on your back and my cock going deep inside you?"

"Could they picture Melissa sucking my sperm out of your pussy last night?"

"Oh, Daddy," She said, "I love you! Cum in me, please."

"Only if you cum for me! Cum for me, Little Momma!" I knew I was bruised and that she was as well. We had been slamming together for twenty minutes. I could see the clock radio beside the bed.

Her back arched and a moan began deep in her chest. I pulled out of her, dropped my face to her spread pussy and sucked hard on her clit.

She screamed and I felt the muscles of her cunt clench. I moved back up and pumped into her, fast and hard. In seconds I was spewing my seed deep inside her.

We relaxed for a few minutes and Kathleen said, "Daddy, how do you always know just how to do me? One time soft, slow and gentle. One time like a cave man."

"I have no idea. I don't know. I just follow the clues you give me."

We were quiet. My breathing slowed and I relaxed.

"Daddy, I think we should shower. We smell like sex."

We gathered our things and went into the shower. When we were clean we dressed and rejoined the family. Melissa was marking the time in her calendar book.

Kim dropped to her knees in front of me, unzipped me and popped my cock in her mouth. A few sucks and I started to respond. We were standing in the kitchen. Kim released me and stood back up.

"No damage done. It still responds to a wifely suck."

"Any time I don't respond, call the mortuary."

Melissa eyed my exposed cock and said, "May I have a taste?"

Kim answered, "One quick kiss! A motor home just pulled into the drive."

I got the quick kiss and Melissa tucked me back in my pants. I zipped. Melissa smacked her lips and both she and Kathleen giggled. We all headed for the family room and the front door.

The four came through the door carrying armloads of packages. When Ken hugged Kathleen I heard him whisper, "You smell like sex!"

Kathleen looked him in the face and said, "Yeah, right! As if."

When it was possible she left the group and came back smelling more like China Rain than sex.

We talked about the reasons we hadn't been able to meet with the other parents and how they were doing with the four-some marriage idea.

Janet answered that question. "When we sat with the four parents and talked my Dad asked why I wasn't still sitting with Ken as I had been earlier. I explained that I love Ken and I love Mark, too. Daddy Paul was speechless."

Alissa continued the story. "So my Mom asked me, "What about you? I suppose you're Ok with her loving both men?" I told her it was easy for me to be Ok with her loving both because I did, too."

"The look on her Mom's face was priceless! It wasn't disgusting, loathing, or even upset. They paused for a long time. None of the parents said anything until my Mom said, "How would you feel about me loving Janet's Dad?"

"Do you still love Daddy, too?" I answered.

She nodded. I grinned and said, "Then go for it! The more love there is, the better."

Alissa added, "We discovered they have been hiding their sharing from us for years."

My head was spinning. I had to ask, so I did, "You tell us this like we won't freak out, like we will be accepting... no problem."

"Your sons told us that their Moms have been lovers for years. We never thought you could freak out over our family." Janet said.

"I'm not. I didn't know the boys knew about their Moms. That's a surprise."

"We saw them once at the cabin a few years ago. They thought we were off hiking or something." Ken said and blushed, realizing his Moms were sitting right there.

"The three of you slept together the night before we arrived at Thanksgiving. Hello. That had to include fooling around." Janet said.

"Ok. Ok. We're lovers." Kim said.

Janet asked, "Can we ask questions and have a real conversation about this relationship stuff? I have no one to talk to about loving more than one person, except my own parents."

"Sure. We can sit around the family room after dinner and talk as long and deep as you'd like." I said, "I don't know that we have all the answers but maybe as a family we can work out whatever kinks show up."

Melissa asked, "Can we stay for the conversation?"

"Of course!" Alissa said, "You're family."

"Good."

Mark looked at his sister and said, "By the way, Sis, I don't think you're a lesbian. I think you and Kathleen love each other and will pPaulably live together forever but neither of you is lesbian."

"Why do you say that?" Janet asked.

"Most of the lesbians I've known have an energy around men and my sis doesn't have it. I've never had the feeling she didn't like men. She's been disappointed by some of the boys she dated, but she never said, "All men are pigs!"

"I'm not a lesbian. Kathleen isn't a lesbian either. We love each other and we will be together all our lives. And, we both love sex with a man." She paused. Everyone knew there was more for her to say so they waited. "We love sex best when we share, both of us and our lover."

"God, yes!" Kathleen said, "That is the best of all possible worlds."

"They say that like it's happened." Janet said.

"It has." Melissa said. "Now, about you all..."

"Our friends..." Janet started.

Alissa continued, "Don't like that they see Ken with his arm around me and two days later see me kissing Mark."

"What do they say?" I asked.

"Last week it happened and Bonny asked me if I was cheating on Mark."

"Were you?"

"No! Mark knows I love Ken."

"So, when someone challenges you like that ask them questions. How many people have you kissed in the last six months? Would you be willing to hold hands with someone you hadn't had sex with?" Melissa responded.

Kim joined in. "Not long ago we were in the mall and Nick had his arm around Kathleen. We met some of their friends from school. A bit later they saw all of us again and Nick was holding hands with Marion and me. We didn't talk about it, we just let them see us being affectionate."

Melissa said, "Next time you're with friends be affectionate. Kiss them."

"Did you see those people on TV who go to malls and wear t-shirts that say free hugs on the shirt? They hug people. They don't ask for donations, or for people to sign a petition or anything. They just think it's good to give and get hugs."

"We could get t-shirts!" Alissa said.

"All of us could!" I said.

"Alone time." Mark said. The energy in the room shifted.

"What about it?" Kim asked.

"I live with three other people and I need some alone time. It's almost impossible to get it."

"Your Dad goes to the garage." Kim said.

"Bob sometimes sat in his car." Marion added.

"Think of a signal you each can use to let the others know when you need alone time. Agree it doesn't mean your upset, angry or sick, just needing some alone time."

"Sometimes when Mark goes away I feel like I must have done something wrong." Alissa said.

"You didn't! I just need some room." Mark said.

I added, "Men are different. Our brains aren't wired like female brains. When things happen and you need to process what happened how do you do it, Janet?"

"I talk it over with Alissa, Mark or Ken. Mostly with Alissa."

"Women do that. They tend to process with their mouths open. Men don't tend to do that. Crap happens in our lives and we retreat to a quiet spot to process. When we're ready to be in action we come out and get into action."

"I want them to share." Janet said.

"And I'd like to have breasts. Which of us is most likely to get what we wish for?" I asked.

"Why do you want breasts?" Kim asked. "Aren't the four Marion and I have enough for you?"

"Sorry. I didn't mean to drag us off topic. What Janet is saying is that she wants Ken and Mark to be like women. We can't be women. Even when we try we can't be very good at it. Our brains aren't built for the job. You ladies are ever so much more complex than we are, especially in the area of emotions."

"So there's nothing we can do to make the situation better?" Alissa asked.

"There's a lot you can do. Begin by understanding that needing alone time isn't anything negative. Is there something wrong with a battery that needs recharging from time to time?"

"No. That's the way they're made."

Mark waved his hands and said, "That's just the way I'm built!"

Ken added, "Mark is like a twenty-four hour battery. I'm like a thirty-six hour battery. Both of us need alone time, but at slightly different rates of recharge."

"So we need to give you room?" Alissa asked. Her tone said it didn't seem fair.

"I promise, when I'm recharged, I'll come talk to you about it."

"Oh. Now we're getting somewhere." Janet said, waving her arms.

Alissa moved on. "I want you both to listen to us."

"We're listening!" Mark said.

"No! I mean when I come to you with a situation I just want you to listen."

Janet added, "You try to solve everything!"

"Why do you tell me about something if you don't want me to help?" Ken asked.

I waded in. "Whoa. Again, this is about the difference between the way we process. If Ken has a problem he will only tell Mark about the problem if he wants help solving the problem. If Alissa has a problem she'll tell Janet about it instantly."

"Because she'll listen!" Alissa said.

"Janet listens to allow Alissa to process. The boys don't listen that way. They listen to solve. You ladies can preface a conversation by saying you just want to be heard. Tell them you don't want them to solve the problem. Can you listen without solving, if that's what they ask you to do?" I asked.

"Seems dumb to me." Ken said.

"Can you listen without solving?"

"Yes, I can." Ken said.

"It takes practice. Men are wired to solve problems and women also solve problems but differently."

"Mark looks at other women!" Alissa stated. We had again changed topics.

"Good for you, Mark. You are alive." I said.

"He shouldn't! He already has two women. Two sex partners. Why is he looking at other women?"

"The answer is chemical and biological. Mark is run by testosterone. It is a chemical and has no morals, ethics or memory. It sends a primary, basic message to his body that comes down to deposit your seed in as many places to as possible. So his eyes and brain are looking for females of the right age who might be willing receptacles."

"That's disgusting." Janet said.

"No, it isn't." Kim said. "It is what it is. Men and women live in a balance, when it works. Men want sex. Women want companionship, friendship, care, protection. Earlier Nick told you men are simple and women are complex. He's right. Nick has come home every night for the last twenty years because what he gets here is reliable, exciting enough and out there getting sex isn't anywhere near reliable or safe. I know Nick gets a testosterone rush about every two days. I make sure he has something to do with that rush. If I didn't... correction, if we didn't he'd start thinking about the waitress at Hooters more seriously than he does now. In order for us to get what we want and need from Nick we need to make sure he's getting what he wants and needs too."

Marion spoke up. "When Bob was alive I thought of our marriage like a bartering system. I wanted the living room painted. I said, "Bob, please paint the living room." A month later it still wasn't painted. I said, "Bob, there's a three day weekend coming. If the living room is painted before the three day weekend we can go up to the cabin and I'll bring that sexy nightgown you like taking off of me." The living room got painted. I don't know if Bob thought of it the same way but he did it. He once offered to recarpet the house if we could go on a three day cruise to Mexico, without the kids. I got new carpet and we spent three days going to Mexico. We never even got off the boat."

"So, Nick looks at other women?"

"Only when I'm in public or private."

"As my mother told me the day I married Nick, "It's Ok for him to check out the menu everywhere he goes, as long as he eats every meal at home."

I added, "I have a friend at work who is in his seventies. There are twenty young women in and around our offices every day. Someone asked him why he doesn't retire. He waved his arms around and said "And leave this target rich environment? No way." He still loves to look."

"Then why marry us?" Alissa asked.

"Ken, Mark that question belongs to you." I said.

It was quiet for almost a minute. Then Mark spoke. "I want to be married for some good reasons, I think. Number one, I love both of you. I want to wake up with you. I want you next to me when I go to bed. When something happens and I want to share it, I want to share it with you. Number two, I watched my Dads and Moms and how happy they are and were together and I want that feeling too. Number three, I want to give you the security of knowing that we will take care of you for the rest of our lives. Number four, married men make more money than single men. Number five, sex with someone I love is a hundred times better than with someone I don't love."

Alissa and Janet had focused on Mark as he spoke and I don't think they even blinked until he stopped. Then they turned to Ken.

He looked at both of them and said, "Ditto!"

Melissa said, "I was waiting for your speech."

"You heard it. When he said it, he said it from both of us. I mean every word my brother just said."

Janet got up from the couch and sat on Mark's lap. Her arms wrapped around his neck and they kissed. When they came up for air Janet said, "Did you get that Ken? That kiss was for you and for Mark."

Ken spoke, "I have good reasons for wanting to be married, to both of you. First, I love you. I love going to bed with you and waking up with your warm, naked bodies next to me. I do things every day so I can share them with you. I love sharing my life with you. I watched the same Moms and the same Dads as Mark while we grew up and they are the role models for what love looks like to me and I want to be my Dad, or like my Dad." He took a breath. "And another thing, My Dad was married for twenty years and the last words out of his mouth were about feeling all the love around him. When it's my time to go I want to be able to talk like my Dad. I don't care about living longer, I care about living longer with you. I want to have sex with you, wake up with you, go to sleep with you, raise children with you, watch little league games with you and ballet recitals with you. Otherwise I don't care if I ever go to a game or a ballet. I want you to feel safe, secure and well taken care of for the rest of our lives."

Janet got off Mark's lap and sat in Ken's. She kissed him and I went into the kitchen. Everyone except them started laughing when I came back, carrying the fire extinguisher. They ended the kiss, saw the extinguisher and joined the laughter.

A few minutes later preparations were underway for some food. I noticed Ken and Janet had disappeared. Without being too obvious I looked out at the motor home. It was rocking.

Mark stepped close and said, "They won't be gone too long." He was smiling. So was I.

As we ate Kathleen leaned to my ear and said, "I'm starting to feel empty."

I whispered back, "Cherish the feeling. When it goes away it stays gone almost a year." She socked me in the arm. We couldn't get away for a deposit. It would have made our project obvious.

We talked about the ways our families celebrated Christmas. It was good that we were only combining two families rather than more. We gathered every Christmas morning at dawn, opened a present each, then had breakfast. It was never cereal, always eggs, pancakes, sausage and bacon. After breakfast was cleaned up we opened all the rest of the presents.

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,164 Followers