Creation's Guardian Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bob54z
bob54z
553 Followers

After colonizing a couple of dozen worlds, they ran into another species that called themselves Groms. The Groms were an aggressive warlike species and immediately went to war with the Atlantians. Militarily both sides were about equal, with the Atlantians having a slight edge due to their advanced DNA and genetic technologies. The Groms concentrated on increasing the firepower of their weapons and the effectiveness of their defensive shields. The Atlantians did the same, but also increased the effectiveness of their troops by giving them dozens of different psionic abilities. As the war raged on, the Groms were down to just their home world. All the Atlantians had left was one colony in their home star system and their home planet. Both sides were desperate. The Atlantians launched every ship they had in a last ditch effort to take out the Groms home world. The Groms sent their fleet to meet the Atlantian ships but they knew that at least one of the Atlantian ships would survive the battle and wipe them out. They launched what could only be called a doomsday weapon. They packed a destroyer class ship from end to end with a huge matter antimatter payload and sent it on an evasive course to destroy the Atlantian sun. The resulting explosion is what caused the Atlantian sun to go supernova. One Atlantian ship did survive the battle with the Groms fleet. After destroying the Groms home planet, that ship crash landed on Cailin. That's pretty much it Captain. Now you know how and why you have thirty five half Atlantian women on your hands and why I think it's so important you have some kind of control over them."

The Boss waited patiently while Bob sat in quiet contemplation for several long minutes. Finally she asked, "What are you thinking Captain?"

"I'm just trying to absorb everything you've told me Boss. It's a lot to take in. I have an inkling of a plan but I haven't fleshed out all the details yet."

"Why don't you tell us about it? Maybe between all of us, we can help you fill it in," the Boss replied.

Bob sketched out what he had in mind. Over the next hour or so everyone bounced ideas back and forth until finally Bob had a solid plan in place. He smiled at the Boss and said, "Okay, I'll set the stage tonight. But I won't do anything with the governors and their teams until morning and you'll slow the passage of time enough so that I'll finish fucking the last team member around eight o'clock tomorrow night. I like it, it lets me get them all fucked without screwing up my timetable for relocating everyone."

"It's a good plan Captain. I especially like the idea of drawing in the Olympian gods. If you're successful in that endeavor, everything else will seem like a walk in the park." The Boss laughed then continued, "I really enjoyed that. I've never had a roundtable discussion before. It was a lot of fun. We should do it more often Captain."

Bob chuckled softly. "It was...um...interesting, to say the least. You and the twins have some pretty wild ideas. I would've never thought of slowing time or including the gods. Even if that part doesn't work out completely, it's still helpful. I'll have some idea of who doesn't really support me."

"I wouldn't count on that too much Captain. I think the saying, 'keep your friends close and your enemies closer', originated on Olympus," the Boss laughed.

"You might me right about that Boss. Is there anything else I should know? If not, Cassandra and I need to get back so that we can start putting this plan into action."

"Other than thanking you for responding to my call so quickly, no there's nothing else that I can think of at the moment Captain."

When Bob returned to the hot tub, he explained everything to the other eleven women then ported everyone to Temple Island. He turned to Kadir and said, "Okay, time to get to work. First move all the marine life to a safe distance. Then turn all the islands in this group back into the original Atlantian continent as it existed on Cailin before the anti-matter explosion."

"All set Master," Kadir replied.

"Great! Now let's head over to our castle and see if it's sitting where I hope it is." Bob ported everyone to the beach side of his castle. "Perfect! We're on a peninsular on the eastern side of the continent." He turned back to Kadir. "Okay Baby Girl, I want you to keep the original castle as one wing and add a second two story, two hundred, three bedroom suite wing on the western side of the castle. Then I want you to turn the entire second floor of the original castle into one giant two room suite. Make the bed big enough to comfortably hold two hundred people and do the same with the hot tub."

Kadir giggled. "Sounds like orgy time to me. It's all finished Master."

"Good job! Let's add a two lane road connecting the front of the castle down to the new beach and another road from the new wing to the beach road. When that's finished, add a third road from the junction of those two to the six temples of the goddesses. After that, line both sides of all the roads with a variety of fruit and nut trees."

"WOW! That really looks beautiful Master. That's done too."

"Thanks Kadir. We're finished here for now." Bob ported everyone to the southwestern end of the continent. He pursed his lips as he looked around nodding his head. "Yup, this area should do nicely for the next steps. Kadir, I'm gonna let you rest a bit." He turned to Selena. "All right Selena. I need you to create a road exactly like the ones Kadir created starting about two miles north of us and connecting to the road going to the temples of the six goddesses."

Aphrodite put an arm on Bob's shoulder. "What's with all these roads Master? We can easily port anywhere we need to go."

"They're mainly cosmetic Sweet Cheeks. But who knows when a few of us may want to take a Sunday drive in the country for a picnic?"

"Yeah right. Like we have time for that kind of fun anymore," Aphrodite giggled.

"Road's all set Master," Selena reported.

"Thanks Selena." Bob winked at Aphrodite. "Where there's a will there's a way Sweet Cheeks. If we have to, we'll MAKE the time." He turned to Demeter. "First up is gonna be Hades. I know you hate him, but I also realize you wanna see your daughter. That's the main reason I brought you along, but I need you to promise me that you're gonna behave yourself and act civil."

"I wouldn't do anything to jeopardize spending time with Persephone. You have my word on that Master."

Bob summoned Hades and Persephone. When they arrived he stepped forward taking Persephone's hand kissing the back of it. "Welcome M'lady. The legends don't do you justice. You truly are a beautiful sight to behold."

Persephone blushed at Bob's compliment. "Thank you my king, it's a great honor to meet you at last." She looked over at Cassandra. "That goes for you too my queen. I regret never having met you on Olympus. You've become a great inspiration to me. You have a charm and grace that I can only aspire to."

Cassandra smiled. "Formalities aren't necessary Persephone. Although I do appreciate your compliments. Please sit with us. My husband has some things to discuss with you and Hades."

"Would it be okay if I sat with my mother? I haven't seen her in a while."

"Of course it's okay Persephone. I'm sure Demeter would love that as well. She was just telling us how much she misses you and how she enjoys spending time with you," Cassandra replied.

As Persephone sat next to Demeter Bob said, "I know you're not very happy being Lord of the Underworld Hades. Unfortunately I can't change that part. What I can do though, is to offer you and Persephone the chance to rule it from the world of the living. Most of the work there is done by your council of judges these days anyway. Most of the time, you only get directly involved in very special cases. You both can live right here on New Atlantis if you want. The only thing you need to decide is if you and Persephone want to share a temple or if you both want your own. There are a few simple rules as well. You can't interfere in the world of the living in any way. All of my women are totally off limits. If you decide to fuck another living being, you can't get upset if your wife decides to follow suit and you can't bring anyone else from your world to live with you."

"New Atlantis? I thought this was Neuveia. It's a very interesting offer Bob. Before I decide one way or the other, I'd like to know what's in it for you?"

"The planet is still Neuveia. But this continent was Atlantis on ancient Earth. That's where the name comes from. There's absolutely nothing in it for me. It's just that I'm your new king. So I'm offering you some new rules and a chance to live a better life."

"I still think you're up to something, but I'll be dammed if I can figure out what it is. I'll take you up on your offer Bob. How about a shared temple with two separate wings?"

Before Bob could answer, Persephone spoke up. "Sorry darling but that's not acceptable to me. I'd prefer two separate temples with a shared courtyard. It's not like you'd even miss me anyway."

Hades threw up his hands in disgust. "Fine! Whatever!"

Persephone smiled sweetly. "Thank you Hades. She turned to Bob. "My HUSBAND and I have reached an acceptable compromise. So what's next my king?"

Bob chuckled softly. "You're one tough woman, M'lady. Why don't you work with Selena? Just tell her what you want for your temple and she'll make it happen. Do me a favor though. Try to remember it's a temple and not a palace, okay?"

Persephone giggled. "I'll try to remember that, my king."

Bob turned to Hades. "Tell Asimah what you want. She'll get it done for you. Again, try to keep it simple."

After both temples were finished Bob said, "Since it's to be a shared courtyard, I'll take care of that part." He turned to Kadir. "Place a cascading waterfall fountain centered between the temples. Add a statue of each of them on their respective sides. Create an eight foot high stone wall around the outside with a gate on this side and one in back leading to the beach. Add inter-connecting walkways and a road connecting to the unfinished road north of us. When that's done add some flower gardens with Persephone's favorite flowers around her temple and some fruit trees for shade. On Hades side, add some fruit trees for shade and make sure you include a few fig trees."

Kadir was working as fast as Bob was speaking. She had the last thing in place as soon as he finished speaking.

Hades nodded his head and said, "Two temples and a courtyard completed in less than fifteen minutes. I'm impressed Bob. You've trained your Djinn well."

Bob shook his head. "Uh uh, Hades. You're wrong. Kadir, Asimah, and Selena are more than just Djinn. They're my family. I've never trained them. They work well because they WANT to, not because they HAVE to."

Bob heard Cassandra's voice in his head. "Something's not quite right here Master. I'm not sure what, but I know I'm not gonna like whatever it is. I think if I can get Persephone away from Hades for a few minutes, I can find out what's going on. Is it okay to take her and Demeter inside Persephone's temple to talk?"

"I'm not reading anything unusual from either of them, but I trust your instincts sweetie. Go ahead, but take Selena and Cailin with you just in case you need them. I'll put a cone of silence over the temple so you'll have complete privacy."

Cassandra stood taking Persephone and Demeter's hands in hers. "Come on, let's go check out your new temple Persephone." She looked over her shoulder. "Selena, Cailin, you're with me let's go."

When they entered the temple Demeter gasped in surprise. She turned to Persephone with a smile. "This looks like my temple. Are you sure you don't want something different? Something that's uniquely yours?"

"It's EXACTLY like your temple right down to the ritual bath fed by a hot spring. The only times I've ever been at peace or felt like I was home were the times I spent in your temple with you Mom. This is as close as I could come to being home. So yeah, I'm positive it's exactly what I want. I knew Hades wouldn't want me to have anything even close to this which is one reason I insisted on separate temples. I realize you could never visit me in the underworld, but now that I have a private temple in the realm of the living, we can see each other as often as we want. You won't even have to worry about running into Hades because...well...just because."

Cassandra spoke up. "Persephone sweetie, why don't you finish what you were gonna say? I know something's troubling you. I'm not only your queen, I'm hoping we can be friends. I'd like to help you in any way I can. Don't worry about Hades, there's a cone of silence over this temple right now. He can't even hear your thoughts."

Persephone's eyes widened with surprise. "A cone of silence?" She tipped her head to one side listening intently for a few seconds, then looked back at Cassandra with a smile. "You're very perceptive, my queen. I may as well tell you since I'm already in trouble anyway. Hades will detect the cone of silence and no matter what I say, he won't believe otherwise.

Hades was never in love with me. Hell, he wasn't even infatuated with me. He just wanted to be a father and I just happened to be a convenient target. Although I didn't know any of that at first. In the beginning, I thought he really loved me, that he was being romantic in a 'knight in shining armor,' kind of way. I was a young and very naive goddess, and yeah, I fell for him HARD. He fucked me seven ways to Sunday every single day for a couple of hundred years. But no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't get me pregnant. It all came to a head one night and he blew up on me. He told me he was done wasting his time on a little girl who wasn't even woman enough to give him a baby. He said I was horrible in bed, that I couldn't fuck or suck worth a damn and that the only reason he put up with me was because he didn't want to embarrass himself in front of Zeus. He hasn't touched me since that night. That was...oh I don't know...maybe five thousand years ago.

At first, he'd just grab one of his slutty undead bitches and bring them to our bed whenever he was in the mood. But about a thousand years ago he went down to the dungeon where the six Titanides are being held. He tried fucking them and at first they all fought him off. He got pissed and locked a bunch of his undead minions in there with them. The undead tortured the Titanides day and night for weeks. Finally the Titanides gave up. He's been raping one of them every day ever since. I know what you're gonna say, but they're not true goddesses so they were never given the ability to stop him."

What Persephone didn't know was that the cone of silence didn't stop Bob and Cassandra from communicating. Bob had heard everything she had told Cassandra. When Persephone finished speaking, Cassandra heard Bob's voice in her head. "Easy Sweetie, I know you're pissed, I am too. But let's handle one crisis at a time. Okay? Our first responsibility is to protect Persephone if that's what she wants. I'm not sure what our options are as far as the underworld's concerned, but at the very least, I'll make sure the Boss extends the right to say no to the Titanides. I realize you want them out of there, I do too. But this is the best I can do at this point in time."

"I understand Master, but that doesn't mean I have to LIKE it." Cassandra turned to Persephone. "I'm not sure what, if anything, we can do about the Titanides. But I promise you, we WILL do EVERYTHING in our power to see that they're safe. In the meantime, what do you want to do? You're an Olympian goddess and it doesn't matter where you are, you're entitled to our full protection. I can't tell you what to do Persephone. But speaking as your friend, I'd say if you go back to the underworld, you're nuts. As your queen, I'm telling you that if Hades even thinks of harming a hair on your pretty little head, I'll take HIS head and mount it on a pole outside the gates of Tartarus itself."

"My queen, what I want is to NEVER return to that awful place! I never want to even see Hades ugly face again! But I fear that if I do that, he'll just kidnap me and drag me down there out of your reach."

"OH NO HE WON'T," Cassandra exclaimed! "Let's handle THAT right now. Follow me Persephone."

Even Bob was shocked when Cassandra strode out of the temple wearing her crown and dressed in full battle gear. She walked up to Hades and gave him a backhanded slap so hard that it sent him flying six feet through the air and landing flat on his back. Before Hades could move Cassandra was standing over him with one foot on his chest and her sword pointed at his throat. "You fucking scum! You're just like your brother! Give me one good reason why I shouldn't just take your fucking head right here right now!"

"You can't do this to me! I'm the Lord of the Underworld! The laws of Creation forbid it!"

"Oh really? I don't think so." Cassandra glanced up for a split second. "Destiny! Life! Get your sexy little asses down here NOW!"

Destiny and Life appeared instantly. They walked up to Cassandra each giving her a kiss on the cheek."What's up girlfriend?" Destiny asked.

"This piece of shit says I can't take his head. Something about the laws of Creation forbidding it."

Destiny laughed. "Well...um...he's half right. You can't take his head while he's Lord of the Underworld. BUT as queen of the Olympians, you CAN revoke that title then take it."

"Does he have to be in my presence to revoke his title?"

"Nope. As queen of the Olympians, you can revoke his title AND strip him of his powers and immortality no matter where he is," Life replied. "But even hiding in the underworld wouldn't help him anyway. You're his queen, his body will respond to your summons whether he wants it to or not," she continued.

"So how long is this fucker's lifeline right now Life?" Cassandra asked.

"Well, judging by the sword you have at his throat, I'd have to say just long enough to piss you off one more time," Life laughed.

Cassandra returned her attention to Hades. "You heard all that right you pile of crap?"

"Yes," Hades croaked.

"Good, then here's what we're gonna do. First you are NEVER to so much as look at Persephone again. If you disobey this order you'll lose everything, your title, your powers, your immortality and I'll send you back to be judged by your own judges. Have I made myself clear on this?"

"Yes my queen," Hades replied.

"Next I'm gonna give you five minutes to get to the underworld, release the six Titanides, and bring them here to me. Fail me and you die, understood?"

""Understood my queen," Hades said with a groan.

Cassandra stepped back as she sheathed her sword. "MOVE IT ASSHO9LE! THE CLOCK'S TICKING!" She turned to Persephone and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "There ya go sweetie. I promise you, that asshole will NEVER bother you again."

"Thank you, my queen. Remind me to never get you mad at me," Persephone giggled.

"Persephone, how many times do I have to say it? I'm not just your queen, I'm your friend. My name's Cassandra. My husband's name is Bob. We're all family here. Please, don't be so formal. Your mother's waiting, go spend some time with her while I finish up here."

"Okay...Cassandra."

Bob walked over to Cassandra. "I thought we agreed to handle one crisis at a time," he chuckled.

Cassandra smiled sweetly. "I AM handling one crisis at a time and THIS one's almost over, my love."

"I see that. But what in heaven's name am I supposed to do with the six Titanides?"

"I don't know. One crisis at a time, remember Master?"

bob54z
bob54z
553 Followers