Creation's Guardian Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bob54z
bob54z
553 Followers

Cassandra slapped her forehead. "Duh! Why didn't I think of that? Selena would you take care of it for me please?"

"Their memories are clean Sis," Selena replied.

"Thanks Selena. Now we just let them rest until it's time to wake them."

About thirty seconds later Demeter screamed, "CASSANDRA HELP! SOMETHING'S WRONG!"

Cassandra looked over and the bodies of all six Titanides were convulsing as if they were having seizures. "SHIT! IT'S A FEEDBACK LOOP. Cailin, watch the door. Nobody leaves without my say so. Selena, I need six bottomless glasses of Ambrosia and six golden Olympic apples. Everyone else, grab a glass of Ambrosia and an apple from Selena. Spread out and take a Titanide. I'm gonna have to wake them. If I don't they'll all die. When I do, don't let them gulp the Ambrosia, make them sip it. After they've had half dozen sips, let them nibble on the apple."

Cassandra became a blur. In less than a minute she had tapped all six Titanides on the forehead. Their convulsions stopped and they slowly opened their eyes. She knelt in front of Rhea as Demeter helped Rhea up into a sitting position. Cassandra smiled gently at Rhea and said, "Well hello again Rhea. I'm sorry for waking you so abruptly, but erasing those memories caused an unexpected physic feedback loop. I know you're really weak right now. Just sip the Ambrosia and nibble on the apple. They'll help clear your mind and give you a little strength. You have my word as your queen that you and your sisters are perfectly safe. There's no reason to rush. Take your time and build your strength slowly. When all of you are ready, we'll put together a decent meal and we can all sit and talk."

"Thank you Cassandra," Rhea replied, her voice hoarse and strained.

"Shh, don't try to talk right now Rhea. Just gather your strength," Cassandra said. She moved from one Titanide to the next greeting them and gently comforting them as best she could. When she got to Tethys, Cassandra noticed that Tethys had nearly finished her apple. She looked over at Selena and said, "Selena, six more apples please, and keep them coming as they need them. Okay?"

After speaking to Tethys for a few minutes Cassandra returned to Rhea. She saw that Rhea was strong enough to sit up on her own as she held the glass of Ambrosia in one hand and the Olympian apple in the other. Cassandra sat on the floor next to Demeter.

Demeter leaned over giving Cassandra a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you Sis. I feel a whole lot better now that I know Mom's going to be okay."

Cassandra hugged Demeter back. "You don't have to thank me Sis, I'm just happy that everything turned out so well." She looked over at Cailin. "Cailin could you please take Hestia's place helping Theia so that Hestia can come say hi to her mom too?"

Hestia sat on the floor beside Cassandra giving her a hug and a quick kiss on the cheek. She looked up at Rhea and smiled. "Hi Mom. You look a hell of a lot better than you did a few hours ago. How are you feeling now?"

"Gods Hestia! You've changed so much, I almost didn't recognize you! You're absolutely stunning! I'm still pretty weak, but I'm getting stronger by the minute now thanks to our wonderful new queen." She held up her glass of Ambrosia and her apple. "These were a brilliant idea! I'd forgotten how quickly they help you regain strength and energy." She turned to Cassandra with a smile. "I owe you my life, my queen. For that I'll be forever grateful. I pledge you my loyalty and my obedience, now and for all eternity."

"Thanks for the pledge of loyalty and obedience Rhea. I'm not big on formalities though, so please just continue to call me Cassandra. I'm glad that the Ambrosia and the apples are helping. I wasn't sure if they would or not. We were supposed to keep you asleep until about ten o'clock tonight to give your bodies and minds time to adjust. Unfortunately, things didn't work out that way. The Ambrosia and apples were a split second decision. Thank heavens they worked better than I expected."

Rhea stared at Hestia for several long seconds then grinned. "Girl, you're positively glowing! You've finally did it. You're pregnant, aren't you?"

Hestia giggled. "Yup, me and Demeter are both pregnant, and with twins too!"

Rhea shook her head laughing. "Both of you? Wow! I can see we've really got a lot of catching up to do!"

"Yeah we do Mom. There have been a lot of big changes in the last few months. But I think we should wait until we can all sit down together to explain it all. That way we don't have to keep repeating the same things over and over. Okay?" Demeter replied.

"That's fine Demeter. I've waited thousands of years so a few more minutes isn't gonna make a big difference." Rhea turned to Cassandra. "Cassandra, could you please stand and exchange places with Hestia? I think my sisters have something they want to say to you."

Cassandra looked past Hestia and was surprised to see the other five Titanides standing in a line headed by Phoebe. Cassandra stood stepping past Hestia with a smile. One by one each Titanide thanked Cassandra for saving their lives and gave her their pledges of loyalty and obedience. When the last one finished speaking Cassandra said, "I thank you ladies. You honor me with your pledges. I promise to do my best to be worthy of them."

Rhea stood and smiled at Cassandra. "If I recall correctly, my queen promised us a decent meal as soon as we were strong enough to eat it. Well, we're all standing so I think we have the strength to eat now," she laughed.

"In that case, we can either eat in here or we can take a short walk and eat at the beach. Which would you prefer?" Cassandra asked.

"To feel the sun on my face and a breeze on my skin again would be heavenly. But I don't have any clothes to wear." Rhea replied.

"None of us do Rhea. The only time we wear clothing is when we're preparing for battle. Other than that, we prefer to be naked." Cassandra laughed.

"Even in front of the king?" Rhea asked.

"Especially in front of our king," Hestia giggled.

"Oh I see. Well, it might be a bit embarrassing at first, but it sounds like something I could get used to," Rhea giggled. "Lead on Cassandra, let's get to the beach!"

***********************************************************************************

BACK TO NEUVEIA

When they got to the beach Cassandra created a picnic table big enough to sit twenty people then added all the dinnerware and glasses they would need. She turned to Selena and said, "You get to be the cook. Lay out a breakfast buffet with every breakfast food you can think of and big enough to feed all fourteen of us."

After everyone had their food and was seated, Cassandra turned to Destiny and said, "Before we get started on other things, I need you to tell me about MY essence. I've been using a lot of magic lately and I don't know how to check my essence, how much of it I have or even how it's recharged."

"Wow! It didn't take you very long to ask those questions. You've been using an awful lot of essence and I'm glad you realize it. Let's start by showing you how to check it. Close your eyes and think about your essence. You'll see two bars one on top of the other. The top one is your main essence. NEVER let that on turn red. If you do, you won't be able to use ANY of your powers until it starts to turn yellow. The bottom one is your regular essence. What Bob calls his reserve. Right now, both bars should be fully green because Life and I have been keeping your essence topped off until you get used to using it. As you can see, those bars are pretty long. In fact they're almost as long as Bob's because of your position and the fact that you have all of Zeus and Hera's powers combined.

We kinda expect that as you learn more about your powers and how to use them that you'll be the one handling most things with the Olympians and Bob will be dealing with creation in general. Bringing Selena along with you last night was a very smart move. I'd suggest you make a habit of having either her, Kadir, or Asimah tag along with you wherever you go from now on. Like we told Bob, have one of them do the heavy work and save your essence for things that only you can do. The only time you should HAVE to use your own essence is if it's something pertaining directly to the Olympians like the incident with Hades last night. We wanted you to handle him so that you'd see just how much power you actually have. There's only one being in creation with more power than you and you're married to him. Yes, Mother, Life, and I DO have more power than you, but our normal place of existence is outside of creation. Your essence is recharged through giving and /or receiving sexual pleasure in much the same way Bob's is, and if someone cums in close proximity to you, say a couple of hundred feet, you'll be able to receive essence from their climax as well. I think I've covered everything, but if I missed anything just ask it again."

"You didn't miss a thing Destiny. In fact, you answered questions I hadn't even thought to ask yet. I appreciate all your help."

Destiny winked at Cassandra. "No problem, that's what Life and I are here for Little Sister."

"Little Sister huh? I can play that game too ya know, Big Sister," Cassandra giggled. She looked over at Rhea and smiled. "Now I guess it's time to bring you and your sisters up to speed on all the major changes. We're only gonna cover the last few months though because anything that happened before then doesn't matter anymore. I get to start things off with my favorite story."

The Titanides listened in awe as Cassandra told the story of her and Bob. They laughed when they learned how Bob made Asimah queen of the Djinn. Their eyes filled with tears when they heard of the fall of Olympus and they nearly pissed themselves from laughing when Cassandra told them how Hestia's accidental release of her virginal pheromones nearly drove everyone in the room insane with lust and affected every female in creation that was able to bear a child.

Suddenly, Cassandra heard the loud chattering of about a half dozen dolphins. They were all jumping up and down on their tails as the chattered as if trying to get her attention. She stood smiling as she walked to toward the water. "I'll be right back. It seems my friends have something important to tell me." When Cassandra was about waist deep in the water, the dolphins swam closer still chattering excitedly. "Slow down my children, you're talking too fast and all at the same time, I can't understand you." All but one of the dolphins stopped chattering. Cassandra listened closely. "Are you sure?" The dolphin chattered some more. "How many and from where?" the dolphin chattered again. Cassandra turned her head to the south and closed her eyes for a minute or so. "Okay I see what you're talking about." The dolphin did a flip in the air and chattered some more. "I will, don't worry. I promise. Everything's gonna be okay. Thank you for warning me."

Everyone was standing watching as Cassandra returned to the shore. She took a quick look around then said, "Okay ladies, we're outta her right now!" Before anyone could say a thing, they found themselves all standing in the dining room of the governor's mansion. Cassandra plopped down in to a chair pretending to be out of breath as she connected to a stunned Bob's mind.

"Master, I don't have time to explain things right now. I need you to trust me and me and believe that I know what I'm doing. If I can get Persephone to agree to it, I need you to fuck her right here, right now. I'll explain more as you're fucking her. I just need to know you'll do it if she says okay."

Bob was so stunned that all he could do was nod his head.

Cassandra looked over at Persephone. "Persephone sweetie, I need your help. The reason we had to leave the beach so fast is that we were about to be attacked and I couldn't protect everyone. The Olympian gods are rebelling. They wanted to capture you and me then kill everyone else. We're safe here for the moment, but this HAS to be MY battle. No one else can fight it for me. Bob can't get directly involved, neither can Destiny and Life. The gods will be here soon but my essence is low. I used most of it to transport all of us to safety. You're the only Olympian goddess who isn't pregnant. I need you to help me recharge my essence before they get here. Will you help me?"

Persephone thought to herself. "This is gonna be easier than I thought it would be. If she can't even port without draining her essence, there's no way she's gonna win this battle." Out loud she said, "But Cassandra, I thought your essence was recharged by sexual pleasure. Are you asking to fuck me? I've never been with a woman before. I wouldn't know what to do."

"Oh no sweetie, I don't wanna have sex with you. I have a huge sexual appetite. It takes forever to satisfy me. We don't have that kind of time. I need you to fuck Bob. You'll cum hard and fast and I'll be able to recharge my essence quicker that way." Cassandra quickly sent to Bob, "Please stand Master."

Once again Persephone thought to herself, "This gets better by the minute. She wants me to fuck the king? Hell yeah! It's been five thousand years since I've had a cock in my cunt. Look at the size of that monster! My pussy's so fucking tight right now that once he gets that thing in there, he'll NEVER wanna fuck her again! He'll probably even thank Aries and the other gods for killing her for him." "But Cassandra, he's your husband. I couldn't do that to you. You saved my life. Can't you do it yourself?"

"Spike her arousal and her lust please Master." Cassandra ran her fingers up and down Bob's enormous cock causing it to harden instantly. "We don't have enough time for me to do it. Look at the size of this monster! Isn't it the most beautiful cock you've ever seen? Trust me Persephone, he'll give you more orgasms in the first fifteen minutes then you've had in your entire life."

The longer Persephone looked at Bob's gigantic cock the wetter her pussy got and the more aroused she became. She knew she just HAD to have that beautiful cock in her cunt, but she didn't want to appear too anxious. "All right Cassandra. I'll fuck him, but only because you asked me to. I mean you DID help me and I DO owe you a favor in return. Where's your bedroom?"

"Oh we don't have time for all that sweetie. Just bend over the table and let him take you from behind. I know it's gonna be a tight fit so I'll let you hold my hands and squeeze my fingers until he's all the way inside you. I know you're only about five foot four but those C cup tits look huge on your chest. They're so firm and round sitting way up on your chest like that and I love your light tan two inch areolae with those pretty pink diamond hard nipples. Bob's an ass man though. He loves watching a gorgeous ass jiggle when he fucks a woman. I wish my ass looked as great as yours. Once he sees that scrumptious little ass of yours bouncing around as he slams that monstrous cock into your tiny, tight, little pussy from behind, he may not want to fuck any of us again."

"Thanks for the tip you dumb bitch. I'll make sure I move my cute little ass around a lot while I give him the best fuck of his life." "Okay Cassandra. I guess this is as good a place as any." Persephone bent over the table sticking her ass high in the air. She looked over her shoulder at Bob and said, "Well come on and fill my tiny little pussy with that humongous cock big boy."

Casandra reached over grabbing Persephone's hands. "Squeeze my fingers if you need to sweetie."

Persephone moaned as Bob ran his plum colored tip along her outer lips coating it thoroughly with the copious juices that were trickling out and running down her thighs. She whimpered when he slapped the huge mushroomed head against her swollen clit a few times. When Bob's glans parted her outer lips and he sank about two inches of his enormous shaft into her soaked, satiny slick, tight cunt Persephone groaned loudly and squeezed Cassandra's fingers hard. Persephone was bound and bonded to Bob so fast that she never realized she'd been tricked.

Bob winked at Cassandra as he grabbed Persephone's hips and smoothly slid the rest of his monstrous shaft in to Persephone's velvety smooth, vice like cunt. "Damn her cunt's tight. Now that she's been converted, do you want me to keep fucking her?"

Cassandra grabbed a handful of Persephone's hair pulling her head up looking into her eyes. "You didn't think it was actually gonna work did you? You're mine now bitch. If you wanna be a mother now's the time to say so."

Cassandra released her grip on Persephone's hair. Persephone looked back over her shoulder. "I haven't been fucked in over five thousand years Master. You feel so good inside me. Please don't stop fucking me now. I wanna be a mother of twins too. Please Master, I'm begging you. Cum inside me, make me pregnant just like you did my mom."

"Okay twins it is Persephone." Bob chuckled then continued, "Cassandra my sweet, I think you've got some serious explaining to do. Don't you?"

"Yeah I do. But we're short on time so you need to move things along and give Persephone an orgasm or two and impregnate her while I explain things. I'll warn you ahead of time, you're NOT gonna like it. But trust me, I've got a battle plan that I know will work. Apollo, Ares, Dionysus, Hephaestus, and Poseidon are searching New Atlantis for me, Persephone, and the Titanides. I put a fading shield over our castle. It'll go down a bit regenerate then go down a bit more the next time and so on. It'll take them about an hour and a half to break through it and find out I'm not there. They don't know I exiled Hades yet. They can't contact him so right now they think he's just avoiding them and waiting until the last minute to pop up.

They thought that if they killed me and the Titanides, you'd get so depressed that you'd just quit. Hades was supposed to take over as king and Persephone as queen. When I exiled Hades, Persephone was so shocked, she forgot to warn the others. When things went south Persephone came up with a plan B. If you quit, Ares would be king and he'd take her as his queen. If you retaliated against the gods and stayed on as king, I'd still be dead so she'd seduce you instead and still be queen."

Bob held up his index finger and Cassandra paused. Persephone let out a surprised squeak as an orgasm tore through her body like a hurricane. Her eyes rolled, she gasped for air, as her abdomen convulsed and every synapse in her brain overloaded with pleasure causing her whole body to shake and twitch. Persephone's tight cunt clamped down on Bob's massive cock like a vise, her pussy muscles began to spasm milking Bob's enormous cock like a milking machine. It was more than Bob could take. He groaned loudly as he filled Persephone's tight little cunt to overflowing with spurt after spurt of hot creamy goo fertilizing two of her waiting eggs. He used his magic to lay Persephone's unconscious body on the floor and sat back in his seat with a groan. He looked at Cassandra and said, "Okay you can finish explaining things now."

"Okay, but this is the part you're not gonna like. I HAVE to take on all five of the gods by MYSELF. You can't get directly involved. Neither can Destiny and Life. There ARE some things you CAN do. Destiny and Life can make sure I don't run low on essence. You can help me trap them and keep them from escaping. The three of you can also give me hints and tips but none of you can do the fighting for me. My plan to trap them is simple. Remember how Olympian shields worked in a triad? Well if you put two triads within a couple of hundred feet of each other, both sets of shields extend outward over the space between them creating a bubble that nothing can get in or out of. All the goddesses are pregnant, so is Asimah. I don't want any of them in the field of fire and none of the Titanides will have any powers for at least a week. But there's still Cailin, Kadir, Selena, Stacy, Destiny, and Life. That gives me just enough and they all have the same shields you and I do. Once we're outside I need you to put a shield over this building just in case one of the gods manages to escape. After that, stay close enough to coach me and far enough back to watch the triad shielding. If you can do that, you know as well as I do that I can handle the gods."

bob54z
bob54z
553 Followers