Creation's Guardian Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bob54z
bob54z
553 Followers

"I take it these are direct orders from the Boss," Bob replied.

"Yup," was all Cassandra said.

"What's this bullshit all about? I thought she said creation couldn't survive another Zeus incident. Why'd she have me give them all temples on New Atlantis if she knew this was coming?" Bob asked.

"The plans were made in the underworld so there's no way she could've known about it. The dolphins sensed the hostility of the gods and came to warn me. That's how I found out about it. This isn't another Zeus incident. It's just the same shit the gods have been pulling since the beginning of time. Cronus overthrew Uranus. Zeus did the same to Cronus. Now they're trying to do it to you. The Boss is tired of it. She wants them gone and it's my job to do it. It's that simple."

"I get that it's your job. What I DON'T get is WHY it's your job. Yeah, I've had you fight a few battles, but always under my direct supervision, and only when I was there to back you up if you needed it. I never put you in any danger. I could just snap my fingers and this whole problem goes away. Making you do it doesn't make any sense to me."

"For heaven's sake Master, I'm not in any real danger. Even with their combined powers, they can't put a dent in the shield you gave me. Besides, I think 'Cassandra kicked their asses and then threw them out like the trash they were', makes a better creation myth than just 'Bob snapped his fingers and they were gone', don't you?" Cassandra laughed.

"All right, you win." Bob laughed then continued, "I know they can't really hurt you unless you make a serious mistake and I don't see that happening. But that doesn't stop me from worrying, so be careful, okay?"

Cassandra grew serious. "I will, I promise. We've got about a half hour before those fools realize they've lost me. Let's chalk out the battlefield and get everyone in position. As soon as everyone's ready with their minds linked, I'll summon those idiots and we'll get this over with. I'm tired of waiting." She looked down as Persephone regained consciousness. "Oh and take Persephone along. When they see her deepthroating your humongous cock then getting her sexy little asshole reamed out by it, they'll realize how hopeless their situation is. Hell, if she's good enough, she might even be able to divert enough of their attention to make my job a little easier."

"Oh you're really getting devious, aren't you?" Bob chuckled.

"Well she DOES have a hot little body. If she shows them she's having a great time letting you use it, it might give me a little extra edge. Make sure you command her to take that monster down her throat and to swallow every drop of your cum and when you fuck her up the ass command her to be really vocal about how much she loves your enormous cock ramming in and out of her tight little asshole. Just don't start with her until I point the both of you out to them. Okay?"

When they got outside, Bob placed a shield over the governor's mansion as Cassandra positioned her two shield teams. Cassandra then created a piece of yellow chalk and drew a circle about two hundred feet in diameter. She stood in the middle and waved her hand around. "Inside this circle is the battlefield. If any of the gods cross that yellow line, one of the shield teams is fucking up and I need to know right away. Other than that, just relax and enjoy the show." She looked around and asked "Is everyone ready?" After getting a nod from everyone Cassandra said, "All righty then. I'm gonna summon them all at the same time. As soon as they pop up they're gonna smell a trap so get those shields up fast."

Cassandra could feel that everyone was a little tense she decided to have some fun just to break the tension. Instead of summoning them all silently like she normally would, she put her hands on her hips cocking her head to one side and yelled, "HEY ASSHOLES, I'M NOT OVER THERE. IM OVER HERE! YA WANT ME, COME GET ME!"

All five gods appeared at the same time and Cassandra felt the shields close over them almost instantly. She shook her head and said, "Tisk, tisk, tisk. Naughty gods. You're not supposed to be trying to kill your queen. I mean you DID give me your pledges of loyalty and obedience. I guess that doesn't mean anything to gods with no honor though, huh? Oh well, doesn't matter. I'll just have to whip your asses and call it a day. Before I do though, there are a few things you should know. First of all, it's just you and me boys. The others are only here to make sure you don't go anywhere until I'm done with you. Next, Hades won't be showing up. He's been exiled to the underworld. If he tries to leave, he won't live to tell about it. Oh, and his wife, the one you were gonna make your new queen? If you look over there, you'll see she's on her knees about to take her master's nine inch cock down her throat so that she can swallow a nice big load of his hot gooey cum before he stuffs that monster in her tiny, tight, little asshole. It's okay boys. I know you're all perverts. I'll give you a few minutes to see how good she can suck cock before I start kicking your asses. I might even stop in the middle of fucking you up so that whoever's left can see how much she loves taking that enormous cock up her ass."

Bob had turned sideways so that the gods had a perfect view of his monstrous cock gliding in and out of Persephone's throat as she sucked him with an enthusiasm they had never seen before. One of the gods muttered, "Damn Hades is full of shit. That bitch sucks a cock better than anyone I've ever seen!"

"She's not as good as I am, but she'll get there," Cassandra giggled. "All right boys. That's enough of the free show for now. Who wants to get their ass kicked first?" When none of the gods answered, Cassandra shrugged her shoulders and drew her sword. She grasped it by the blade and swung it in a wide arc smacking a surprised Poseidon upside his head. Before he could react, Cassandra tapped him on the forehead and he dropped like a stone. His trident clattered in the street as it slipped from his unconscious hands. She slapped a shocked Hephaestus on the ass with the flat of her sword as she walked past him to where she was originally standing. "You fucking males are all alike. A pretty girl starts sucking a cock and you can't take your eyes off her. I thought you came here to kill me not to watch some fucking live porn. Drop your cock, grab your sword and let's fight."

"I don't want you, I want HIM," Hephaestus said, pointing at Bob with his sword.

"He's busy fucking Persephone's face right now. Besides, to get to him, you're gonna have to go through me." Cassandra sheathed her sword. She slowly squatted down and scooped up Poseidon's trident never taking her eyes off Hephaestus as she did so. She quickly stood and hurled the trident at Hephaestus's right foot. It sheared through his sandal cutting off three of his toes before pinning the rest of his foot to the ground.

Cassandra roared with laughter as Hephaestus howled in pain. He dropped his sword and struggled to pull the trident out of the ground to free his foot. Cassandra drew her sword running up to Hephaestus and hitting him under the chin with the hilt as she quickly tapped his forehead. Hephaestus slumped to the ground unconscious.

Persephone had just finished swallowing a huge load of Bob's hot gooey cum as Hephaestus's head hit the pavement. Bob instructed her to get on her hands and knees with her legs spread wide and hot sexy ass pointing toward the remaining gods. He slid two fingers into Persephone's soaked twat scooping up thick globs of her lavish juices and stuffing them in her tiny tight asshole. He slid his gigantic cock in and out of her gushing cunt a few times thoroughly coating it with Persephone's slick juices as well. Bob stepped forward a bit so that he was standing right over Persephone's ass. He lined his huge glans up with her virgin asshole and pushed in hard.

Persephone grunted as Bob's enormous cock pushed past her sphincter muscle and began to inch its way into the one place Persephone had never had a cock before. The very thought of what was happening nearly drove her mad with lust. She looked over her shoulder at Bob. "All the way!" she grunted through clenched teeth. "Gimme all of it!" When Persephone felt Bob's groin touch her magnificent ass, she moaned loudly. "Finally, every inch of your centaur's cock is in my ass! I feel sooooo stuffed, but in such a gooood way," she cooed. "Now fuck my asshole fast and hard Master. Make me scream with delight and show those fools how a REAL man pleases his woman!"

"What a fucking slut," Ares exclaimed!

Cassandra sent Ares flying with a right hook to the jaw. "Look who's talking you slut! You'd fuck a snake if you could get someone to hold its head still," Cassandra replied. She looked down at Ares in disgust. "Some fucking god of war you are! You've lost nearly every major battle you've been in. I've lost count of the number of times Athena's kicked your stupid ass. Get up off the ground and fight like a man you bitch!"

Ares face grew red with anger. He jumped up charging at Cassandra with his sword held high as he screamed, "YOU CUNT, I'LL FUCKING SHOW YOU WHO'S THE BITCH!"

Cassandra waited until the last second then jumped back, sticking out her foot as she did. Ares momentum caused him to trip over Cassandra's foot sending him sprawling face first to the pavement and skidding about three feet before stopping. She walked up to Ares grabbing his hair and pulling his head up as she tapped his forehead knocking him out cold. She looked down at him with contempt. "I said fight not dance you fucking fool!"

Cassandra calmly walked up to Apollo and Dionysus and said, "I'm not even gonna bother with you two." She quickly tapped them both on the forehead rendering them both unconscious and walked away. "Okay ladies, battle's over. You can drop your shields now." She looked over to where Bob was sitting on the grass beside a passed out Persephone and laughed. "Did you enjoy yourself master?"

"Yeah, as a matter of fact I did," Bob chuckled.

"Good, then Persephone served her purpose. She kept you busy so that I could win this battle without having to actually fight it," she giggled.

"I figured that was what you were up to. That's why I left you alone. What was with the tap on the forehead bit anyway?"

"It's one of my new skills. It has a lot of different uses. Last night I used it to keep the Titanides asleep. Today I used it to vamp the god's powers. That's what actually knocked them out."

Bob gave Cassandra a quizzical look. "What do you mean by vamp their powers?"

"I sucked the powers out of them like a ...vampire? Yeah that's the word I'm looking for. None of them are gods anymore. Which reminds me, would you please remove the enchantments from all their weapons for me?"

"Sure. But what are you gonna do with them now that they're not gods anymore?"

Cassandra pointed to Hephaestus and Poseidon. "Those two are gonna join Zeus in the void. The rest are going to the underworld."

As Bob disenchanted the weapons he asked Cassandra, "Why the different sanctions? They're all guilty of the same things, it doesn't seem quite fair to me."

"Punishment is a matter of perspective Master. If a particular punishment SEEMS terrible to the one receiving it, then that's exactly what it is. Since Hades, Hephaestus, and Poseidon were the leaders of this little rebellion, they get the most severe punishments. In fact as you'll soon see, I'm not quite finished with Hades. The other three agreed to help for their own reasons and will be sanctioned accordingly."

Cassandra reached over and patted Persephone's scrumptious little ass. "You did a great job sweetie. I appreciate all your help."

Persephone rolled over smiling up at Cassandra. "Thanks Sis. I'll be happy to keep Master distracted like THAT anytime you want. I had a blast. I've never had so many full body orgasms or been so well fucked in my whole life! I've never been much of an exhibitionist before but knowing those idiotic gods were going mad with lust from watching me take Master's amazing cock down my throat and up my ass REALLY got to me. I wanted them all to know that I was having the time of my life!"

Cassandra gave one of Persephone's gorgeous tits a squeeze. "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself sweetie. But now it's time for me to clean up the mess I've made."

She stood and walked back into the street standing between Hephaestus and Poseidon. She looked up and said, "Boss, a portal to the void please." When the portal appeared Cassandra turned to Bob and asked, "Master would you mind giving me a hand? I 'm gonna wake these two up one at a time and tell them what they're in for. Once I've finished with each, can you toss him through the portal for me?"

Bob stood walking to Cassandra's side. "Sure, no problem sweetie."

Cassandra tapped Poseidon on the forehead. "Wake up and stand fool. You were one of the first Olympian gods. You should've known that once you gave your pledge of loyalty and obedience, the Boss would hold you to it. Even if I had decided to actually fight this battle the way you expected me to, there was no way she was gonna let you win it. I decided to simply knock your asses out because I'm short on time and I've got a shitload of things to get done." She bent down picking up Poseidon's trident and handing it to him. "I've taken your powers but I'm not taking your immortality. You get to spend eternity in the void fighting the same flesh eaters that Zeus is fighting. Have fun." She looked at Bob and nodded. Bob smiled and tossed Poseidon into the void with a wave of his hand. After doing the same with Hephaestus, Cassandra looked up and said, "Okay Boss, you can close that portal now. But I need another one opened to the underworld please."

Cassandra turned to Bob and said, "I'm gonna wake these three at the same time. Their punishments are interrelated and I want them all to hear them. When I've finished explaining things to them, please toss them all through the portal." After waking each of them Cassandra turned to Dionysus and said, "You broke your pledge to me and for that you'll pay a high price. You're gonna spend eternity in the underworld as an undead female. You'll detest the lord of the underworld with every fiber of your being. Your only reason for existence will be to serve and give sexual pleasure to his opponent. You'll always remember who you were and you'll always know who the lord of the underworld's opponent is. But knowing that won't stop you from lusting after him and doing anything and everything to keep him sexually satisfied, though you will derive no real pleasure from it."

She turned to Apollo and said, "You're my brother and I love you. I take no pleasure in having to sanction you. But I can't ignore the fact that you broke your oath and tried to kill me. You let your lust for our sister Artemis cloud your judgment. In doing so, you've hurt her as much as you've hurt me. You can't accept the fact that Artemis loves you, but only as her brother. She's begged me to show you mercy. Out of love and respect for her and you, I'll be as merciful as I can under the circumstances."

Cassandra turned Apollo into a beautiful young woman with long black hair flowing down to her ass in soft wavy ringlets, gorgeous green eyes with long thick eyelashes and full pouty lips. Next Cassandra added succulent C cup tits, full round and firm with quarter sized light tan areolae and big puffy nipples. Then she went on to give her a tiny twenty two inch waist and nicely rounded thirty four inch hips that led to long shapely legs and a scrumptious little bubble butt and a completely hairless luscious tight little cunt.

"From now on, you'll be known as Pollyanna the new goddess of the underworld. You'll spend eternity there. You may never leave it for any reason. Your only purpose in life will be to serve and service the lord of the underworld. Your lust for him will know no bounds. You'll crave his cock like it's the only cock in creation and you won't care which hole it goes in. Your mouth, your pussy, and your asshole are his to use whenever he wants but you'll never be sated unless you've taken a load of hot gooey cum in every hole each day. Your cravings for his cum will be so strong that you'll beg on your knees until he fills whatever hole has been left unfilled. You'll take his cock all the way down your throat and you'll always swallow every drop of his thick gooey cum. Because you were my brother and I love you, I've made your whole body extra sensitive and multi-orgasmic and I've given your orgasms a hair trigger. Almost anything can set them off, a few pats on the ass, a squeeze or two of your tits, a flick of your clit, can trigger an orgasm and each orgasm will be stronger than the one before it. You'll always remember who you were and you'll always know who the lord of the underworld is but that won't stop you from responding as I've described."

Cassandra looked at Ares. "You too will spend eternity in the underworld. You and Hades will hate each other with every fiber of your beings. Every three months you'll battle for the title of lord of the underworld. The winner will be lord of the underworld until it's time for the next battle. You won't be able to kill each other. You'll only be able to fight until one of you can't continue and only the loser can initiate the next battle. But only after the three month time period has passed. Both you and Hades will always know who Pollyanna was but that won't stop you from lusting after her while you're lord of the underworld and only Pollyanna can make either of you cum while serving as lord of the underworld. Oh and only the undead slut Dionysus can make the loser of each battle cum. Even though both of you won't derive any real pleasure from the undead slut Dionysus, you'll crave her body just the same while in the role as opponent. The only one that can give either of you any pleasure is Pollyanna and you MUST be lord of the underworld to receive that. Your first battle with Hades will begin the instant you appear in the underworld so you'd better be prepared for that. Just to make things even Hades has no more god like powers nor does he have an enchanted weapon. That's it, have fun you three."

She turned to Bob. "Get them out of my sight please Master." When the last one was gone and the portal closed, Cassandra looked up and said, "Okay Boss, THIS crisis is finally over, you can restart time now."

Bob looked at Cassandra in shock. "Whoa, wait a minute sweetie. I haven't even woke the governors and their teams yet, let alone fucked them all!"

"You don't understand Master. When we found out what the gods were up to, the Boss stopped time completely so that I could handle them without disrupting our other plans. She just started it back up at the same pace it was before. Right now, it's only eight o'clock in the morning and we're still on schedule."

Bob breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank heavens for that! But we've still got a problem. What are we doing about the Titanides?"

"Well, there's good news and bad news with that situation. The good news is I've figured out what to do with them. The bad news is you're not gonna like it much. I've added six more women to your list of fuckees for tonight," Cassandra giggled.

"Thanks a lot sweetie. I love you too. I thought they were all sterile though."

"They were, but they aren't any more. They're all fertile Myrtles now, thanks to the Boss. She wants them all pregnant with twins too," Cassandra laughed.

Bob shook his head. "I shoulda known. You and the Boss got any more surprises for me today?" he chuckled.

"Yeah, but it's just a little one. Hermes and Eros got themselves trapped in the underworld when I slammed the door in Hades face. The Boss found out about it when she took Hades powers and disenchanted his sword. It seems they were planning on joining Hades's little revolution. She got pissed and turned them both into undead sluts."

bob54z
bob54z
553 Followers