All Comments on 'Criminal Affair Pt. 02'

by CaffeineFetish

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Admiralbird348Admiralbird348over 6 years ago

Really tight concise writing. I would have sworn I’d read

3-4 pages by the end. Fantastic writing!!

Thanks

Ed

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 4 years ago

Yeah, I found this today. Great writing. The dialogue is very well done. Gonna be a late night for me.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 3 years ago

Not as good as Chapter 1 in my opinion, but still 5 stars! I'm enjoying this! ~~ JBE

AspernEsslingAspernEsslingover 3 years ago
Impressive

I was intrigued by Part 1, but reeled in by Part 2 (and I usually have to watch 3 parts of a Netflix series before I'm sure I like it enough to watch the rest). Well written, good dialogue, and a premise I haven't seen before ... well done!

BobbyBrandtBobbyBrandtalmost 2 years ago

I don't usually comment on multi-part stories until the end. I feel it's like judging a meal by the first course.

Occurrences of lines such as "I go to bar away from work and I throw out my lures." could be avoided through the use of a grammar checker application or website. They would find the missing word(s) for you.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Kind of hard to believe a cum slut like the Sgt. can keep her priorities straight and not get caught, or get the clap or some other STD with the way she just jumps from dick to dick. Nice for a fictional fuck story, but hard to believe that it could remain hidden.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderabout 1 year ago

Definitely getting better, enjoying the mix of detective story and sex story

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

As soon as I realised Jill and Derek were both characters from your other series I was hooked. The way you introduced them this time was clever. I’m already certain this will be another great read.

Thanks

chytownchytown4 months ago

*****Good read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaffeineFetish@CaffeineFetish
ANNOUNCEMENT: I've just published the first book of the Chase Kramner series on Amazon Kindle. The Sorority is available under the title "The Last Snowman" under the author Joshua Wise. Get yourself a digital copy and leave an honest review. The Last Snowman https://a.co/d/3...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES