Crimson Moonlight Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sierra bit down harder on the cloth as his large cock plunged into her, it hitting her spot perfectly every time. Her moans could only be quieted for so long before the whole camp would find out, but she tried to hold on for a bit more, she was so close. Her wolf-kin above her growled out; he was also close to his end, she could feel him growing larger within her. Suddenly tears came to her eyes as she half screamed, half moaned, her body shivering from her massive climax, her inner muscles squeezing the still thrusting wolf-kin over her, his thrust getting a bit harder and faster until...

"Fuck yes...!!" it was said in a low growl as he quickly withdrew himself from her warmth, his massive cock resting on her flat stomach as it pulsed out his milky seed over her black fur. Sierra pulled the gag from her mouth as she breathed in harsh, opening her eyes and looking to Langston still sitting on his knees, his breathing also harsh. She reached down and rubbed a finger in her cum soaked fur, brought it to her lips and licked the liquid off; he always tasted so good. The wolf chuckled a bit as he looked down to her now sucking on the same finger. "I think it's time I had that bath now...and you another one."

Taking the finger from her lips she smirked "I think you wanted me to join you anyway, all you had to do was ask, Sir Langston."

"But marking you was so much more enjoyable..." his voice was deep when he said this, making the panther-kin blush and being without words. He chuckled a bit louder this time at her lack of words as he stood up from the bed and stretched a bit before turning back to her and picking her up bridal style to take her to the tub.

"You know I can walk myself! Put me down!" Now she was flustered. He grinned.

"As you wish." And he promptly dropped her in the tub...full of now cold water.

"Ahhh! Langston!!! You bastard!!" Sierra yelled out in shock; so much for not disturbing the camp around them. She growled at him heatedly as he started to laugh, her struggling to get out the water.

"I think it serves you right for seducing me like you did. Besides, I think you enjoyed it too." Langston said as he crossed his arms across his chest, looking down to her. "We leave at dawn tomorrow, so we need to get some rest." Sierra eyed him still as she got out of the tub of water, taking the cloth she had earlier and wrapping it around her drenched body, her body language saying she was still a bit pissed at him for tossing her like that.

"Well, it's only 6 hours until dawn, better bathe and get to sleep, Sir Langston..." she said as she once again plopped down on the bed they shared and laid down to rest, her back facing him. Langston chuckled inwardly as he watched her; she was cute when she was mad with him...but only when that collar was on...

12