All Comments on 'Cruello DeVille'

by aightlilducky

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Really well written and intriguing

You have a great writing style and it's an interesting concept and you draw the reader in really well. So, I think it's fantastic and I would love to read more of your work! Please keep going, but believe me. Here in noncon you'll get torn apart if you write chapters this short. Much much longer please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
amazing

That was awesome. It was super hot and creative and really intriguing. I didn't mind the length. It had such a great flow. I can't wait to see more from you!

I_Enjoy_Your_StoriesI_Enjoy_Your_Storiesalmost 9 years ago
wonderful

I enjoyed this story. please write some more. I've marked you as a favourite writer, eager anticipating your next story.

JayEss90JayEss90almost 9 years ago
Of all the things I expected on literotica...

It was not a reference to 101 Dalmations! Very interesting, dark tale but I got a weird kick out of it. Is this the first chapter in a series? I would love to read more, cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Interesting idea but needs more substance

The idea of doing a parody of 101 Dalmatians is a clever idea and is executed pretty well. But I think this story needs a bit more substance - back story of how Diana got to this point, more insight into Cruello's mind - is this the first time he's painted a "pet"? If yes, why did he decide to paint her? If no, what happened to the previous "pets"? Is Cruello a vampire? Tantalizing possibilities, but they're not played out. My suggestion is to develop/complete stories more. Ironic, isn't it? I think it's easier to write a longer story than a short one, because short stories still need to have all the elements of longer ones, but done quickly and to the point. (My opinion is based on reading authors that have written both short stories and novels, and finding to my disappointment, that some can write excellent novels, but really can't write good short stories.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous