Cruise Ship Regeneration Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda smiled at Julie and then looked at her aroused son.

"Let your brother satisfy your needs"

Julie smiled when she looked at Tyler and his straining hardness.

Amanda got of the bed and arranged the two pillows, one for Julie's head and the other for her hips.

03.22 Brother Mates with Sister:

They stood in front of each other, gazing at the other's aroused nakedness. Julie reached down and wrapped her right hand around her brother's erection and panted as it throbbed within her hand. Tyler reached down and molded the palm of his hand onto his sister's swollen, slick labia. Julie instinctively spread her legs and hunched down to give Tyler easier access to her sex. She laid her head on Tyler's chest and gasped and moaned as his slick fingers explored the flared lips and slick furrow. His thumb had worked its way to her pink, extended clitoris and began massaging the rigid organ. Her hand closed tightly around her brother's straining erection.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

Amanda smiled as their hands explored each other's sex. She knew Tyler was going to need some guidance and came near to them and said,

"Julie honey, get on the bed and lay on the pillows."

Julie got on the bed and rested her head and hips on the pillows. Amanda then told Julie to bend her legs at the knees, spread them apart and bring her feet back to the pillow. She smiled when she saw her daughter's raised and open sex.

Tyler watched as his sister's sex came into his view and his erection twitched at the erotic sight. The thick gland glistened with his drooling precum and his faced was flushed with his arousal. He climbed onto the bed and knelt down between Julie's spread thighs and feasted on her sexual treasures. Julie saw his head disappear between her thighs and then felt a warm breath of air bathe on her aching folds. She closed her eyes and held her breath in anticipation as her brother's head neared its destination ..

slowly .. slowly .. and then ...

Tyler's warm tongue made contact with his sister's enhanced clitoris. Julie's hands shot down and grasped her brothers head as the ecstatic sensations flooded her sex. She had only dreamt of what a slippery tongue would feel like on her clitoris, now she knew, and her hips arched her sex upward, pushing her organ of joy into her brother's sucking mouth.

"Ohhhhhh .. Yesssssss .."

The fingers of his right hand slipped between his sister's slick folds and began a delicious tracing of her excited vaginal entrance. Julie's hips squirmed from side to side as her brother's mouth and fingers explored her enflamed sex. Amanda saw that Tyler was having difficulty with his sister's thrashing body and whispered,

"Use your hands .. grasp the underside of Julie's hips."

Tyler did so and his mouth and tongue reacquired Julie's jerking clitoris. His right hand left Julie's hip and the fingers began teasing her clasping inner lips. He nudged a single finger inward twisting and turning and Julie gurgled with joy as her clitoris and vagina sent jolts of pleasure rippling across her loins. Another finger slipped inward, followed by another as the sucking lips and mouth intensified their actions on her enraged organ of joy. Her hands tightened their grip on Tyler's head as she ground her sex onto his devouring mouth and stroking fingers. By sheer luck, Tyler fingers pressed into the soft spongy tissues of his sister's 'G' spot and she bucked up squealing with joy as her as her vaginal muscles clamped around the massaging fingers. Her bucking hips rose off the bed and froze. Her mouth opened wide but no sound was heard and her wide open eyes saw only bright flashes of orgasmic lights. Her hands fisted and her toes curled as her clitoris and convulsing vagina exploded with her first orgasm.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .."

Julie slumped down onto the pillows gasping and panting as her body rippled with aftershocks. Tyler raised up and shuffled forward between her sisters thighs and leaned over her. She reached up and wrapped her arms tightly around her brother and held him close to her trembling body. She could feel Tyler's pulsing manhood throbbing against her abdomen. She reached between their bodies and began massaging the wonderful 7.75" x 2.75" tube of flesh. Her fingers swirled around the slick oozing gland and Tyler moaned as his manhood jerked and drooled more of its slick preseminal fluids.

Julie whispered in his ear,

"I have a special place for that 'thing' between your legs."

Amanda offered a suggestion and Tyler grabbed Julie's legs behind the knees and positioned them back against her shoulders. A tormented Julie grasped her brother's erection and pulled it into her swollen furrow. As the thick head slipped between the grateful folds, it pushed them further apart and both gasped at the exquisite contact. Julie dragged the thick, pulsing gland up and down her wet, pink crease from her inner lips to her engorged clitoris. She nestled it between her clasping inner lips and Tyler moaned as the throbbing head of his erection was kissed and caressed.

Julie, in a gasping plea, whispered,

"Now Tyler...now.."

Tyler nudged his excited member inward and he gasped as the treasured opening stretched over his excited gland and his engorged manhood slipped into her seething passage. Tyler couldn't believe the rippling tightness that was encasing his excited member. Julie felt the lips of her vagina being pushed wide apart. The elastic rimmed tightness resisted for a moment, and then gave way before the relentless pressure. Tyler pushed inward with deliberate slowness he heard gurgles of joy and pleasure coming from his sister's open mouth.

2"..3"

"Ohhh .. Goddddd .."

4"..5"

"Yes .. more .. give me all of it .."

6"..7"

"Uhhhhhhhhhh .."

Amanda smiled as her son slipped further and further into her daughter's 'special' place. She could see the ecstatic sensations on both their faces as he sank deeper into Julie's clenching vagina. She didn't want Tyler to ejaculate too quickly and whispered instructions into his ear.

"Go slow .. stop for a moment or two if you are getting too excited."

Tyler pulled partially out and slipped back inward. He kept his rhythm slow with short penetrating strokes, allowing him to get used to the incredible sensations that a female's vaginal passage can give a male. Julie moaned as Tyler's thrusts soon became longer and deeper. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and her legs locked themselves around his lower back. Tyler gasped and his lunges quickened when he felt Julie's vaginal muscles began clenching and milking his straining hardness.

Amanda suggested a change to his penetration and Tyler shifted his hips. The angle to his thrusts changed and Julie squealed in joy as the flexing gland caressed and massaged her excited 'G' spot. Her arms and legs tightened around her brother's body as she was thrown into a sexual frenzy.

Loud slurping sounds accompanied Tyler's pistoning strokes as he buried his thick erection deep into his sister's cervix and womb, again and again and again. Her thick juices were gushing and spurting out past her stretched swollen and flared folds. Suddenly Julie bucked upward skewering her enflamed sex on Tyler's massive manhood. Her vaginal muscles went into deep contractions and she wailed as her second orgasm exploded across her body.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .."

Julie slumped back down on the bed gasping for air. As she did, Tyler's erection accidentally slipped from her stretched passage with a loud slurping sound and jerked in the air above her abdomen.

Julie groaned as the wonderful thickness slipped out of her body.

Amanda quickly reached between their bodies and guided Tyler's engorged hardness back into Julie's seething passage. Thankful moans were heard from both sister and brother. It took Julie a few moments to realize that her brother had not ejaculated yet and her arousal came flooding back like a bursting dam. With a low guttural moan, Tyler again sunk back into the depths of his sister's thankful vagina.

Tyler leaned his head down and their open lips pressed together, this time their kiss was frantic and urgent. Tyler flexed his deeply imbedded erection and Julie gurgled with joy into his mouth.

"MMM .. MMM .. MMM .."

Tyler broke the kiss and Julie's hips began to grind her sex around his impaling hardness. Tyler slowly withdrew until the engorged head was again being kissed by those wonderful inner lips and then he plunged back into her enflamed vagina. He withdrew again and began a rhythmic series of lunges. Full in, full out, part way in, part way out. He varied the speed from fast to slow to in-between. His lunging erection was twisting, jumping and flexing. Julie was thrown into a sexual frenzy as her cervix and womb eagerly flowered open to accept her magnificent penetrator. Her hips became a blur as she began counter thrusting with a sense of urgency.

Suddenly Julie's mind was exploding with orgasmic jolts of ecstasy. Her vaginal muscles clenched franticly around Tyler's plunging hardness. She arched up and froze as her third orgasm came crashing down on her body.

Julie's body glowed with her orgasmic release and she wanted more.

Her sounds became incoherent as her body again surfed the orgasmic wave. Tyler was now at his orgasmic point of no return. He felt the intense ecstatic pressure building at the base of his erection. His balls churned, his prostate throbbed and intense tingling sensations gripped the head of his erection. His ejaculation surged forcefully up his hyper-excited manhood. The liquid joy swirled around the flexing head and jettisoned outward into Julie's dilated cervix. Within a second, a more powerful stream gushed and spewed into Julie's waiting vaginal sheath.

Her legs flew upward and outward in a wide 'V' and cycled wildly in the air. Her eyes flew open when the incredible liquid pressure from her brother's massive orgasms flooded into her spasming sheath. Her cervix and vagina were ecstatically ballooning with Tyler's warm, thick essence. It threw her over her orgasmic edge and she arched up and froze as her final orgasm was unleashed. Bright flashes of orgasmic lights flooded her mind and eyes. Her toes curled and her hands fisted tightly. Every erogenous zone in her body spasmed and convulsed in orgasmic ecstasy.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .."

Julie's sensory system went into overload and she lost consciousness for a minute or two. Her body continued to orgasm as Tyler continued to flex his spewing erection.

Amanda whispered in Tyler's ear,

"You can take me next."

03.23 Amanda, Julie, Tyler, Things to do Today:

The following morning the rested and refreshed trio were having breakfast and the conversation was centered on what they were going to do today. Julie left the table and returned with the pamphlet on the Pleasure Complex. She opened a marked page and said,

"I want to try this out today."

It described a female in a harness, having sex with a Sybian. Amanda smiled, her daughter was becoming more adventurous.

Tyler took the pamphlet and flipped it to the next page. He smiled and showed to his mother and sister. It described a male having sex with a Plant. Below the description was written, 'Preparation Required'.

Amanda asked,

"That's a little weird, are you sure?"

Tyler nodded his head.

Julie and Tyler looked at their mother who began leafing through the pages. She stopped and showed them what she had found. There was no picture, just a black square. Under it was written, 'Sex in the Dark'. Choice of Male, Female or Both.

They all looked at each other with approving nods. Amanda picked up the phone and asked for reservations. She gave the reception desk what each of them wanted and when the desk asked her about the 'Dark', Amanda turned away and in almost a whisper said,

"Male and must be well endowed."

The girl replied,

"How about 8.50 in length and 3.25 inches diameter.?"

Amanda sucked in her breath and gasped a solid 'Yes'.

She was given a 1:00pm time for all of them. They decided to spend the morning at the pool and take in all the nakedness that they knew would be there. Amanda thought back to their first days on the ship and remembered how embarrassed each of them were.

03.24 Fantasy Room, Amanda, Surrogate sex in the dark:

Amanda was given a robe and after putting it on, she was escorted to her Fantasy Room. When she entered the room she saw a padded, waist high supporting rail about five feet from a mirrored wall. The escort smiled at her and said,

"Your Lover's name is Adrian and he will be with you shortly.

The escort left and Amanda was alone.

Another door opened and Amanda saw her Lover enter the room. It was as if someone had reached deep into her mind and saw the image of what she thought the perfect male would look like. Six feet tall, muscular, tight ABS, hairless from the shoulders down and a 'package' that most women would die for. Her breathing quickened as her eyes feasted on his 5.00" long, 2" thick flaccid penis and his testicles, the size of tennis balls, were heavy and bloated as they swung under his penis.

His smile and body made Amanda's heart beat faster, her nipples stiffened and tingled, her clitoris pushed outward from its hood and her vagina rippled with need.

He moved toward her and said,

"You must be Amanda, my name is Adrian."

A stunned Amanda could only stand there and look at him. Adrian moved in front her and reached down, undoing the sash to her robe. She sighed when the front of the robe parted. It was as though a confining barrier was removed and her firm breasts pushed proudly into the air. She sighed when she saw Adrian's eyes wander up and down her partially bared body and closed her eyes knowing her Lover was feasting on her nakedness. She felt lips touch her lips and they quickly parted as Adrian slipped his tongue into her mouth. She moaned as he kissed her with a passion that she had never felt before.

Adrian broke the kiss and Amanda saw him step back away little. She saw his swaying thickness and something compelled her to touch it. Her right hand slowly and tentatively, reached out toward it and gently lifted and cradled it in her hand. A small gasp escaped her lips when the warm thickness pulsed and stirred within her cradling and massaging hand.

A sense of awe and excitement flooded her mind as it grew longer and thicker, pushing her curled fingers apart.

5.50" x 1.50", 6.00" x 1.75", 6.50" x 2.00" ...

7.00" x 2.50", 7.50" x 2.75", 8.00" x 3.00", 8.50" x 3.25"

Amanda's fingers were barely able to wrap around the engorged erection and her heart beat faster as her hands glided up and down the granite-like pillar. Her hands reached down and lifted Adrian's swaying testicles and she moaned openly as she massaged the wonderful silky, heaviness. She smiled when the massive erection jerked before her eyes.

She saw Adrian's large hands reached down between her thighs and as if in a trance watched them mold themselves onto the folds of her labia. The contact was electric, her thighs spread apart and she hunched down giving her Lover easier access to her sex. She gasped when they started to massage and knead the swelling folds and his thick thumbs pressed and swirled against her excited and extended organ of joy. The fingers slipped between the flared folds, pushing them further apart and began caressing the clasping opening to womanhood. Amanda threw her head back and moaned loudly,

"Oh God .. Oh God .."

Adrian moved further inward and pressed against her body. The massive hardness pressed and throbbed against her abdomen and her moans became whimpers of need and desire.

Adrian led a dazed Amanda toward the rail and the mirror. She heard a voice saying,

"Amanda, reach out with your hands and grasp the rail .. Now move your feet back a foot or so .. that's good."

In the mirror, she saw her slightly leaning body, her swaying breasts, her aroused and excited clitoris.

Suddenly, the lights went out and the room was plunged into darkness. She could not see herself in the mirror nor could she see her hands or the rail

Adrian leaned closer to the back of Amanda and whispered,

"It is much more exciting in the dark."

She felt two hands touch her shoulders over her robe. The soft touches began a slow massaging action and Amanda sighed.

Adrian whispered in her ear,

"The darkness heightens the senses, the touches, the rising passions."

After a brief pause to let the words register, Adrian's hands began a slow massaging of her shoulders. Amanda sighed again and her breathing quickened. She stared in front of her trying to see if she could see her Lover .. there was only darkness.

She gasped when she felt an electric sensation run from her left ear and down her spine. His warm, moist tongue began to lick the back of her ear and the right hand left her shoulder with the fingers lightly tracing her robe downward. They delicately caressed the outside of her right breast then trailed downward to wrap around her hip. The fingers gently pressed into the soft fabric of her robe as the hand moved onto her lower abdomen. Everything that had been touched tingled and the sensations were spreading outward to warm her body. She inhaled and exhaled deeply. She trembled slightly as she felt the lips and tongue move from her ear to touch her neck on her right side, just above her shoulder line. She shivered as pleasurable streamers flowed across her shoulders.

Amanda felt the warm suckling mouth plant light butterfly kisses across her neck, at the same time the hands returned to her shoulders with a wonderful massaging and squeezing action.

"Oh .. that feels sooo good .."

She felt the soft fingers on her shoulders tug slowly on her robe and Amanda sighed louder as it was pulled from her shoulders and it slipped down to the floor. Even in the darkness, Amanda could feel her nakedness stand out like a beacon and her breathing quickened knowing that soon those loving fingers would be exploring her nakedness. The hands left her shoulders and a quick intake of breath was heard as both hands came to rest on her newly bared hips.

Her breath quickened as the hands massaged their way upward over her abdomen. Each cupped and lifted a firm breast and the sigh turned into a moan. The nipples began to tingle as if begging for attention. They were not to be disappointed. Slowly and teasingly the soft fingers worked their way over the full mounds and slipped deliciously around the tingling, erect buds. She gasped as they were caressed and fondled and pushed her chest downward into the darkness and into the loving hands.

"Ohhhhhhhh .."

In a few seconds, the invisible right hand slipped down and began a slow, circling, rubbing action on her flat abdomen. The little nibbling kisses exploring her neck and shoulders continued as the massaging hands continued their joyous exploring of her breast and abdomen.

The lips now pressed up and down the back of her neck, the tongue trailing wetly downward to the neckline and shoulders. The tongue then moved in slow circles around her neck, mimicking the hand that was circling her abdomen and the one kneading her breast with its tingling nipple. The hands switched, left massaging its way downward to her abdomen, the right moving to cradle then encircle her right breast.

Amanda moaned and her knees began to feel weak.

"Oh Jesus .. That feels so nice .."

Amanda felt the hands as they glided downward toward the junction of her thighs.

With an almost whisper like plea,

"Oh! Yes! Oh! Please! Yes!"

The massaging fingers tap danced their way downward and Amanda gasped as her engorged clitoris was teased as the hand slid downward between her slightly parted legs to gently palm the swelling folds of her labia. The ecstatic jolt caused Amanda to almost fall back, but Adrian was there, sturdy and unmoving, behind her. She leaned heavily back against his leaning chest and waist. Her smooth buttocks pressed up against his large straining hardness, and she gasped at the combined sensations. She trembled and shook as the hand that was palming her labia began circling slowly. Amanda could feel her wetness seeping between her folds.