Cruise Ship Regeneration Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now you're ready for your Sybian."

03.26 Pleasure Room, Julie, Sybian:

The girl pressed a button on the remote and the strange Sybian by the wall started to move toward the Harness that that was holding Julie. It followed sensors imbedded in the floor and stopped in front of Julie, far enough in front of her so she could see it.

The case was made of a clear Gel-like material and the internal mechanisms could be seen. The most distinctive visible features was the multi-lipped labia and clitoral massagers. The labia massager is soft and pliable and consists of dozens of small, self moving, suctioning 'lips' and mouths. The clitoral massager is a velvety 'mouth-like' tube with internal suckling 'lips'.

The device started to do things by itself. The cover swung open and began to install attachments that were within it. The first was an 7.75" by 2.50" deep ribbed phallic. Each rib would ripple independently. The base of the phallic attached itself it to a mechanism inside the Sybian. Two tubes were then connected to its base. One would deliver a strong jet of artificial ejaculant and the second would supply a lubricant to the phallic.

Julie looked wide eyed with fascination as the Sybian readied itself for her. Her breathing quickened and a deep need again filled her vagina. The cover then closed back over the top of the Sybian. Julie could see the head of phallic resting just below the slit in the center of the multi-lipped labia massager.

The Sybian now moved under Julie's sitting body until it 'clicked' and locked into special slots in the floor. The girl did a final adjustment to the Harness so Julie was sitting with her open sex directly above her Lover. She had a look of excited nervousness and anticipation as she saw herself poised above her mechanical Lover. The girl positioned the stool to the front and right of Julie and sat down on it. She was going to have a 'bird's eye view' of Julie's love affair with the Sybian.

Both waited anxiously for the 'lowering', both saw the 'mouths' and 'lips' of the labia massager start to move and then Julie felt the Harness and her body being lowered downward. Her eyes were fixed on the mirror in front of her. Slowly, she saw her labia near the massaging 'lips' of the Sybian.

"Oh . Oh .. Oh .."

Julie's sex made contact with the slick, suckling massager. Ecstatic sensations flooded her labia and spread into her vagina. A soft mouth-like tube rose up from the Sybian's surface and Julie gasped when she felt her clitoris being manipulated into its suckling 'mouth' and 'throat'.

The massager's 'lips' pushed her folds further apart and began sucking on the excited entrance to her womanhood. Her clitoris leaped out of its protective hood into the suckling 'throat' and Julie squealed as her sex exploded with jolts of joys and her nipples stood out like bullets.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

Julie closed her dazed and aroused eyes and began moving her swollen sex back and forth on both massagers. Her mind became saturated with wonderful waves of joy that were cascading across her body. Soft slurping sounds could be heard as her juices mixed with those from the massager's slick 'lip's and her vagina spasmed excitedly.

Julie was jolted out of her euphoric daze when she felt a slight pulsing pressure nudge against her vaginal opening. The nudging pressure built and Julie gasped when she felt the entrance to her vagina being stretched open. She felt the warm slickness oozing from the Sybian's thick head and a delicious warmth spread around her eager entrance. The elastic entrance widened and the thickness edged inward.

"Oh .. Yes .. Yes .."

Julie pushed down and ground her vaginal entrance against the slowly advancing head of the phallic. Her body now hungered for more of her Sybian Lover. The Sybian was in no hurry and nudged inward slowly and deliciously. As the phallic slipped inward, so did the number of the expanding and contracting ribs. She wailed in ecstasy as her vaginal muscles rippled in sync with the ribs. The suckling clitoral 'mouth' made her organ of joy feel as though it was going to explode. The flexing probe sunk deeper into her enflamed passage as it twisted, turned, pulsed and purred. Julie's mind reeled with ecstasy as it bore into the the depths of her sexual being. The phallic partially withdrew then slipped back in.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

It began an ecstatic rhythm, all out then all in, slow then fast. The massaging lips extended themselves and began a delicious suckling all around the swollen and excited folds of her labia. The relentless thrusts of her Sybian Lover twisted, turned and flexed as it explored Julie's enflamed vagina. Her engorged clitoris jerked and throbbed as orgasmic tingles radiated from it. Julie's head thrashed back and forth gasping and moaning.

"Oh God .. Oh God .."

The undulating probe thickened. Thousands of tiny cilia-like fingers pushed outward from the body of the phallic and started massaging and caressing her enflamed vaginal walls. Julie screeched as jolts of joy shot throughout her sex. Her mind and body were catapulted into a sexual frenzy. She couldn't keep up with her frantic counter thrusts and she slumped down onto her Sybian Lover and let the waves of ecstasy explode across her body.

The clitoral massager now began to push Julie toward her orgasmic trip point. Its suctioning lips rippled along the full length of her enhanced and excited clitoris. Julie squealed as her clitoral induced orgasm shot across her body.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .."

Just as she was coming down from her orgasmic high, the phallic began deep, full length thrusts and Julie was close to fainting as another flood ecstatic waves washed across her loins. Suddenly, the phallic lunged inward and stopped and swelled to a full three inches inside her enraged vaginal passage. The pulsing ribs along it flexing length teased and tantalized the sensitive nerve endings of her clasping virginal walls. Julie arched up ecstatically and her hips ground her excited sex onto both massagers. The Sybian began unleashing forceful torrents of its ejaculant which gushed and jettisoned into her spasming passage which ballooned ecstatically with her Lover's warm, thick essence.

Her hands fisted tightly and her toes curled. Her legs shot outward in the air in a wide 'V', kicki8ng franticly in the air as her vagina went into deep orgasmic contractions. Bright lights flashed and danced across her eyes, her mouth opened but no sound was heard, her eyes opened and saw nothing.

Suddenly the orgasmic hold on her body was released and Julie's ecstatic wail echoed around the room.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .."

Her body went into orgasmic overload and she lost consciousness for a few seconds. When she recovered, her body was still in the throes of orgasmic aftershocks. The phallic was still twisting and plunging. Her body quickly rode another orgasmic wave which again pushed Julie into a sexual frenzy.

Her convulsing body thrashed and squirmed within the Harness, her head twisted from side to side. She gasped, panted and wailed. Her clitoris was jerking wildly within the suckling 'throat'. The phallic exploded again. The thick mix of Sybian ejaculant and vaginal juices oozed past her swollen and flared folds drenching her thighs and the surface of the Sybian.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .."

This time Julie's exhausted and drained body shutdown and the Sybian slowly whirred to a stop, still deeply imbedded within her body. Slowly Julie recovered and she cooed and gurgled as deep aftershocks rippled throughout her body. As her mind cleared she moaned softly knowing that her 'purring' Lover was still deeply imbedded within her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

The girl got up from stool and stood in front of Julie satisfied face and whispered,

"I am going to lift you up from your Lover."

Julie just nodded.

The girl pressed a button on the remote and Julie began to slowly rise upward. She gasped as her clasping vaginal sheath slipped off of the Sybian's long, thick phallic. A loud slurping sound was heard as her reluctant inner lips cleared the head of the phallic. Torrents of ejaculant and vaginal juices gushed from the gaping entrance as her vagina returned to its normal state.

Julie moaned with disappointment as the wonderful fullness left her body.

"Ohhhh .. slowly ..slowly .."

The girl stood up and smiled,

"Was I right or was I right. You will definitely remember your Sybian experience for a long time."

Julie's face beamed and radiated with her post-orgasmic glow.

"I want to do that again."

The girl smiled knowingly and returned the Sybian to the wall. The harness was adjusted so Julie was put into a standing position. After the loops were removed the3 girl led Julie on wobbly toward the walk in shower.

03.27 Fantasy Room, Tyler, Plant Preparation:

A girl led Tyler to his Fantasy Room. When they entered the mirrored room, Tyler saw what appeared to be a large circular bed grass, level with the surface of the floor. Beside it sat a customized Bidet. It had no lid and the 'U' shaped seat faced the mirrored wall. Within the bowl, was a vertical, accordion-like 4" x 1/2" probe which could lengthen to eight inches and thicken to two inches. Internal lasers could position the probe anywhere within a ten inch radius and the internal mechanisms could move the probe upwards and downwards. The tank has four compartments, the first is water, the second is an enema solution, the third held chemicals that would sexually enhance a female's vaginal sheath and the fourth held chemicals that would sexually enhance a male's rectal sheath.

Tyler was getting a little nervous as the girl led him past the bed of grass until he stood in front of the Bidet. This wasn't exactly what he expected. The girl sensed his nervousness and handed him a cup filled with a light green liquid.

"Here Tyler, drink this down, it will help relax you."

He drank down the liquid and the girl began explaining what was going to happen.

"The Bidet will give you an enema which is required before you meet your Plant Lover. All you have to do is sit on it, everything is automatic."

As the girl was talking, The drink began to take effect. A pleasurable warmth began flowing into his penis and testicles, and tingling sensations seeped into his anal lips, rectal sheath and male nipples.

The girl guided Tyler so he sat down on the Bidet's seat, facing the mirrored wall. The Bidet sensed a his male body and soft straps curled around his thighs and waist holding him firmly so he could not move. A muffled whirring sound was heard as the head of the probe aligned itself with his exposed anal opening. A startled Tyler suddenly felt a soft hardness pressing against his anal opening and he tried to shift away from it but couldn't.

He flinched when he felt the tip of the probe trace around the tight opening to his rectum, occasionally, nudging into the center of his anus. A slick liquid oozed from the tip of the probe causing a tingling warmth to seep past his anal lips and spread inward. The tight sphincter loosened and the head of the four inch probe pushed past the stretching entrance and slipped into his rectal sheath.

The cleansing solution was released and Tyler moaned as he tried to wiggle his hips and stand up as his lower bowel were filled. For the next minute, he was forced to endure the discomfort and embarrassment of his enema while the girl smiled at his torment. Just when he thought he could take no more, the probe withdrew from his rectum and loud sigh of relief was heard as the liquid bowel waste was expelled out of his body. A warm flow of water bathed his anus and buttocks, followed by puffs of warm air.

He looked at the girl wondering why his restraints had not been removed and she said,

"It isn't finished yet Tyler, one more thing to do."

Again he felt the probe slipping into his rectum and he closed his eyes, wanting this to come to an end. This time, the probe had a different agenda. It flexed and pulsed as it slipped inward, lengthening and thickening as it went.

1" .. 2" .. 3" .. 4"

A reluctant gasp escaped his mouth as the slick tube ground over his prostate on its delicious trek inward.

"Uhh .. Uhh .. Uhh .."

5" .. 6" .. 7".. 8"

In a few seconds Tyler felt a thick fullness fill his rectal sheath. The girl pulled up a stool and sat down in front Tyler. Her eyes were glued to his flaccid penis and balls.

Small holes imbedded on the surface of the probe began oozing their enhancing chemicals and the girl smiled when she saw Tyler close his eyes, moaning softly. With a sudden gasp, Tyler eyes shot open and his hips squirmed and thrashed as the chemicals created a thick nest of sexual nerve endings along the lining of his rectal sheath and anal lips. Both were connected to his sexual sensory system.

"What .. What .. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

The probe retracted until the head lay over the sensitive tissues of Tyler's prostate and began an ecstatic caressing action. Tyler gasped as sensations that he had never felt before flooded his rectal sheath. He tried to stop his penis from stirring, but the probe's exquisite touches was overriding his sexual control. He moaned as his penis soared to full erection and his rectal sheath was filled with a deep need. The probe's head now released its second set of enhancing chemicals. These were quickly absorbed by his rectal lining and flowed into his prostate and seminal vesicle. Tyler moaned as his semen production was enhanced to six times that of a normal male and the ducts were enlarged to permit the increased volume and force of his semen and sperm into his urethra. When finished, the probe expanded and resumed its joyous strokes into Tyler's spasming sheath.

Tyler looked at the mirror and saw his straining hardness jerking between his thighs which added to his excitement. The girl's eyes were now focused on the highly excited gland as it drooled with his preseminal fluids. The twisting probe was causing his rectal muscles to clench and spasm with new found joy. Tyler's dazed mind reeled with the ecstatic sensations and his hips wanted to thrust his engorged manhood into the air but the restraints held him firmly onto the seat.

The girl said softly,

"Let it happen naturally Tyler, your body will ejaculate when it is ready."

The flexing head of the probe slipped back and nestled onto the excited tissues of his prostate. He squealed with joy as his rectal muscles closed around it, not wanting the ecstatic connection to be broken. His balls churned and his hard nipples stood up like bullets as he was catapulted toward his orgasmic edge.

Tyler felt his ejaculation form within his enhanced prostate and the spasming sensations spread to his bloated testicles and then into the base of his engorged erection. His hands fisted tightly and his toes curled as the liquid pressure surged upward toward his hyper-excited gland. The thick liquid of joy swirled around the jerking head and jettisoned out of the glistening crown, spewing high into the air. The thick stream of semen splattered back down onto abdomen and thighs.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .."

The girl reached out and pressed a finger against the sensitive underside of his excited gland. Tyler gasped loudly at the ecstatic contact and his body squirmed and thrashed, testing the strength of Bidet's restraints. The girl's slick finger followed his frantic contortions, pressing harder against his pulsing gland, moving it in small teasing circles.

"Give me another one Tyler."

Tyler's mind was totally saturated with joy and the girl's words caused another thick stream of semen to be unleashed from the enraged head of his erection. The girl palmed his spewing gland and the thick semen gushed into her palm, splattering down along the surface of his jumping erection and onto his draining testicles.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .."

Tyler slumped back onto the seat gasping and panting. He closed his eyes, savoring the delicious aftershocks that were rippling throughout his body. The probe withdrew with a soft slurping sound and Tyler moaned as it left his enhanced rectal sheath. The thigh and waist restraints were removed. The next thing he felt was the wonderful flow of warm water cascading onto his softening penis, abdomen, thighs and balls. A long sigh was heard as the flow of warm air bathed his penis and testicles.

The girl whispered,

"Now you're ready for your Plant Lover."

03.28 Fantasy Room, Tyler, Plant Lover:

The girl help him up from the Bidet. As he looked at his hairless nakedness in the mirror, he once again felt the stirrings of arousal spreading across his loins. He didn't know why this was happening and so quickly and he didn't care.

The girl took his hand and led him toward circular bed of thick grass.

She pressed a button on the remote and a stunned Tyler saw thick shoots pushing upward through the thick bed grass. They thickened as they grew and multiple, budding stems extended outward from the rising Plant. Within seconds the expanding Plant reached six feet in height and four feet in diameter. Tyler looked at the massive leaves, stems, flowers and glistening stamens as if he were in a hypnotic trance. They began to weave back and forth, coming close to each other then slowly drifting apart and he smiled as he watched their intimate dance. Small droplets of nectar were forming at the ends of the stamens and the tulip shaped flowers were opening and closing.

He watched mesmerized at the wonderful display and his need to feel its embrace grew stronger with every passing second. The Plant began to extend its soft stems toward him as though it were beckoning him to come closer. Tyler slowly walked toward the Plant. A few leafy stems reached out and began caressing his shoulders and hips. He sighed and his heart beat just a little bit quicker as he stepped further toward the plant. More touches came upon his face and gently slipped down to his neck and shoulders. Tyler closed his eyes and sighed as the stem's soft tips caressed and massaged his skin. His nipples stiffened, his anal lips tingled and his flaccid penis began to stir.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

More stems extended outward and slowly slipped across his abdomen thighs and lower legs. His sigh became a little louder as the silky stems flooded his body with light delicate touches and massages. Soft, withering stems flowed around his lower chest and back. He then felt himself being turned so he faced the mirrored wall. With the Plant now supporting Tyler's body, it moved quickly to put him into a sitting position. His legs were lifted upward and bent at the knees, at the same time a thick, thick, leafy seat formed under his buttocks and upper thighs.

All the stems began to soften their grip and slowly become flat. They now held his body in a comfortable position. Transparent leafy buds sprung up along some of the stems they wrapped around his inner thighs and below his chest area. The soft, silky leaves became larger as they spread under thighs, buttocks and back.

As Tyler looked at himself in the mirror, he saw a clear transparent leaf form under his spread thighs, below his swaying testicles. The leaf gently pushed upward and formed a silky pouch around them. Tyler moaned as his balls were deliciously massaged and the tingling sensations in his penis intensified, causing it to grow to full erection.

Tyler sensed then saw movement from the foliage near his right shoulder. A stem was extending itself over his chest and then circled downward. As it moved, the end formed into an eight inch, clear, thick sheath. Its surface had folds or ripples, much like an accordion and it glistened with a slick lubricant. He watched breathlessly in the mirror as the Plant's vagina-like sheath slowly descended over the head of his straining hardness and then slithered downward, encasing his erection with ecstatic caresses and squeezes.