Cruise Ship Regeneration Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two buds formed from the stems on his lower chest. They blossomed into two clear, transparent leaves. As the satiny leaves expanded, each slipped over his areolas with an exquisite massaging action. Within each leaf, small depressions formed into suckling 'mouth's and descended onto his male nipples, causing them to quickly stiffen and push into the nursing 'mouths'.

The combined sensations that gripped his erection and erect nipples caused a loud gasp to escape his open mouth.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

As a dazed Tyler looked into the mirrored wall, his eyes opened wide when saw a thick stem rising up from under him toward his buttocks. As the stem rose, the end formed into an 8" x 1" thick stamen which drooled with a thick clear liquid. Tyler felt the thick tip touch the cheeks of his spread buttocks and then push upward between them. He franticly shifted his hips in an attempt to stop the advancing stamen.

His squirming abruptly halted when he felt a warm, thick liquid oozing against his anus. The effect was immediate. The thick tip snuggled onto his anal lips and the tight sphincter muscle relaxed and a euphoric warmth spread around the loosened opening. He sighed as the purring head traced around the sensitive opening and his clasping anal lips kissed and caressed the head of the stamen, trying to draw it inward.

"Ahh .. Ahh .. Ahh .."

Tyler didn't move, he couldn't move. His eyes were tightly shut as his mind tried to will the Plant's glorious stamen to penetrate his enflamed sex. The thick stamen nestled further between Tyler's clasping anal lips and slowly nudged its way in inward. His elastic entrance stretched eagerly to accommodate the wonderful thickness and a sharp hiss of joy escaped Tyler's mouth as his prepared entrance stretched of the pulsing tip and his rectal entrance kissed and caressed the slick crown of his Lover. The Plant nudged the first inch of its stamen into his enflamed 'womanhood' and a louder moan was heard as the flexing stamen pushed further inward.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

The sensations were not like anything Tyler had ever felt before or expected. He felt the most incredible stretching of his rectal passage and a wonderful sense of fullness filled his sexual being. The enhanced lining of his rectal passage was exploding with ripples of intense pleasure.

1" .. 2" .. 3"

The flexing, thick head nestled onto his excited prostate and Tyler squealed in joy. His erection jerked wildly and his preseminal fluids spurted into the clasping vaginal 'mouth'.

4" .. 5" .. 6" .. 7" .. 8"

As the stamen nudged further upward, its thickness expanded to two inches and Tyler's mind reeled as the flexing thickness slithered inward, inch by glorious inch. His virginity had been taken and his Lover let Tyler rest as his rectal sheath became accustomed to the long fullness that was imbedded within it. In a few moments he felt the Plant slowly slide outward and then slip all the way inward. Then it withdrew part way, flexed, wiggled and then lunge deeply back into the depths of Tyler's spasming 'womanhood'.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

The Plant withdrew so the tip of its stamen was just inside the stretched opening and slowly nudged upward. The angle had changed the head now pressed against the upper lining of his rectal sheath. It started a slow back and forth dragging motion until .. something electric bolted throughout Tyler's body. An intense wave of pure joy surged throughout Tyler's rectal sheath and across his loins. The flexing tip now pressed onto the excited tissues of Tyler's prostate and he threw his head back and screeched in ecstasy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

The Plant now plunged all the way into Tyler's enflamed passage and then pulled back out. Once again it teased Tyler's magic spot. It was incredible. Tyler's mind was overloaded with waves of raw joy. The Plant now started a methodical rhythm to its massive thrusts. Sometimes sliding all the way in, filling Tyler completely, once, twice, three times, before pulling back and sparking his excited prostate again and again.

Tyler gasped and groaned, unable to fully catch his breath. He lewdly thrust and ground his enflamed sex in ecstatic circles. His rectal muscles desperately clenched around his Lover's thickness in a desperate attempt not to break the ecstatic connection. His staining erection jerked wildly within the Plant's clenching vaginal 'throat' as the 'mouth' feasted on his spurting preseminal fluids.

Tyler cooed and gurgled as the Plant's stamen plundered his spasming rectal sheath with full upward and downward strokes. His mind was being saturated with waves of joy and ecstasy. His stretching sheath clenched and milked the incredible penetrator that was causing his entire body to spasm and convulse.

Tyler was catapulted into an orgasmic frenzy. The Plant had now found all the buttons of his erogenous zones and was now manipulating each of them like a symphony conductor. Tyler's body began was now matching his Lover's upward thrusts with forceful downward lunges. The Plants masses intensified their exquisite massaging and suckling of his areolas and bullet-like nipples.

The sensations that were saturating his body and mind was like a pressure cooker about to explode and he thrust his straining erection into the Plant's vaginal sheath in a frantic attempt to ejaculate.

"Oh God .. Faster .. Faster .. Deeper .."

Suddenly, the stamen lunged inward and stopped, expanding to three inches inside Tyler's enflamed rectum. Tyler's mind went into an ecstatic freeze when he felt the flexing thickness begin deep jerks and flexes. His spasming rectal muscles could feel the deep pulses surging upward through the Plant's stamen and his clenching rectal muscles began an intense milking action. The Plant unleashed its forceful torrents of its ejaculant which gushed and jettisoned into Tyler's seething passage. His spasming rectal sheath ballooned as his Lover's thick essence spewed into it.

His hands fisted tightly and his toes curled. His legs kicked franticly into the Plant's dense foliage. He felt the exquisite pressure of his ejaculation building at the base of his erection. The thick, liquid pressure pulsed up his straining member and seemed to stall when it reached his highly excited gland. Tyler gasped for air as his liquid joy swirled around the highly excited crown and then flooded into the Plant's thirsty vaginal 'mouth' and 'throat'.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .."

Tyler's body went into orgasmic overload and he lost consciousness for a few seconds. When he recovered, his body was still in the throes of orgasmic aftershocks. The stamen was still twisting and plunging. His convulsing body thrashed and squirmed within the Plant's soft supports, his head twisted from side to side. He gasped and wailed. Again the stamen unleashed its flood of ejaculant.

Tyler's second ejaculation was just moments away. Blinding orgasmic flashes of light danced across his eyes. Tyler was now plunging his straining hardness forward into the plant's milking vagina. His mind was in a sexual frenzy and his body bucked and thrashed as his dual orgasms were again unleashed. His rigid, granite-like penis again spewed its thick essence into the Plant's feasting vaginal 'mouth'.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .."

This time Tyler's exhausted and drained body shutdown and the Plant's stamen rested within Tyler's rectum with delicious 'purrs'. He remained unconscious for several seconds and then slowly recovered He felt the imbedded 'purring' and moaned as it induced delicious post orgasmic aftershocks to ripple throughout his body.

Tyler moaned as his Lover slowly withdrew its stamen from his stretched and clenching rectal passage with a soft slurping sound.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh .. Slowly .. Slowly"

Torrents of rectal fluids and ejaculant gushed past the gaping entrance into the thirsty and waiting foliage as it returned to its normal state.

Tyler rested his head on the Plant's 'shoulder' and whispered,

"Thank you .. Oh God .. thank you."

The clasping vaginal sheath slipped off of his deflating erection and the wonderful masses and 'mouths' withdrew from his areolas and twitching nipples. He sighed has his drained testicles once again swayed in the air. When the Plant felt Tyler was ready, it returned his body to a standing position.

The girl smiled at Tyler as she him to the shower.

Next: Ethan and Shawn, a fraternity initiation gone wrong.