All Comments on 'Cruising Ch. 01'

by PenPal2001

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
No

You're right. Another cheating white of a wife goes for the negro dick. Didn't read it, just gave it the rating it deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More.

FUCK the haters good little story. I'd Like these stories. stop clicking on them and reading them if you don't like these types of stories Dumbasses...

Ravisher71Ravisher71about 6 years ago
Bravo

A thoroughly hot story. I am looking forward to more instalments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
1 because there,s no 0

Wow , what a wife huh. One big cock and she,s gone..... black. No shame., No concerns,.

No guilt.. must be the coo.err black in her I guess. Typical dumb ass Interracial

Story.

reader_literoticareader_literoticaabout 6 years ago
Great!

I adore your stories. Write more.

You one of the best writers. Thank you very much!

jshsalvjshsalvabout 6 years ago
Anons

Yeah, you didn't read it. I often look for stories just so I can go to the last page and leave derogatory messages. We all know you read, enjoyed, and probably wanked 4 times before the first page was done, simple dick!!!! Oh, did I mention you probably were lying on your back when you read the last page with your feet over your head and your "penis" *aimed at your mouth for the teaspoonful to end up there.

* can't verify you have a COCK!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Re:jshsalv....

Hey fucktard ! Did you read the story or just the comments?.Moron.You certainly did not say anything about this Shakespearean epic.Typical wanker.As for this story all I will say is that it is cut and paste cliche Interracial.BBC and wifey loses her mind.If she had one to begin with.No vote jshsalv took care of that.

eh9198eh9198about 6 years ago
Oustanding!

Great stuff! Can’t wait for chapter 2! One small ask: I’m thinking the wife should either be experiencing a fair amount of guilt for so callously throwing away her husband and children’s lives, and if not, there likely should be a bit of a BTB ending. Just a suggestion. Still loved it! 5*

reader_literoticareader_literoticaabout 6 years ago
Add

About Janet don't forget.

She has to receive a portion of a big black cocks.

Include Von's brothers.

NOQuestionsAskedNOQuestionsAskedabout 6 years ago
Great!

Always a fan of your stories! The locked-in-a-cruise-ship setting has plenty of potential. Keep up the amazing work!

Dee_PurpleDee_Purpleabout 6 years ago
Love it!

You are rapidly becoming one of my favorite authors! I hope this story continues and Kathy's adventures with Von (and hopefully others) only increase. I particularly enjoy how she has a bit of a wild streak in her with the cigarette/cigar smoking element which is something her conservative husband does not approve of. Keep it up!!

DP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story!

Well written, hot, and interesting. I love Gary, Kathy and Von!

kim2734ckim2734cover 5 years ago
Nice!

I enjoyed your story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story

Enjoyed reading it and was entertained throughout!

ceelaaceelaaover 3 years ago

Interracial stories need a special writing skill. Penpal has it in abundance. Are there other writers equally good?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife Claire is heavily into soaking up black cum. I have several Black friends who go through her when we get to gang out together, Claire cant get enough of black dick.

12bolt12boltover 2 years ago

Another enjoyable read

charliem100charliem10010 months ago

A good story, although I much prefer a hotwife situation rather than cheating.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nice hot story, I enjoyed it and definitely can see how this will happen on a cruise ship. It happened to me on a tour bus (16 people) of southern Germany and Austria. Three days before the trip ended, I spent the better part of an afternoon with a sexy man when I could have been looking around Salzburg.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPenPal2001@PenPal2001
1374 Followers
2/5/23: My new story, "In Good Faith" has been submitted and should be posted this week. Whether I write another will depend on your response to this effort. I hope you enjoy it! PenPal 1/13/22: I enjoy your Feedback, and if you want a reply to your comment, please tell me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Cruising Series Info