Cruising Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,386 Followers

After breakfast, Kathy walked with Gary to the debarkation area. After reminding him to use sunscreen, and to catch lots of fish, she kissed him goodbye and went back to their room to brush her teeth and grab her purse before disembarking herself, eager to set foot on foreign soil for the first time ever.

The straw market was a short walk from the pier. Inside were dozens of booths, with native Bahamians shouting at everyone to stop and see their straw hats, conch shells, paintings, and so forth. Kathy was a little put-off by the pushy natives and she felt a bit overwhelmed.

"Just ignore them and stop where you want or you'll end up buying half of Nassau!" a somewhat familiar voice boomed from behind her. She turned and saw that it was Von.

"Oh, hi Von!" Kathy said with a smile, happy to see a familiar face. "I'm surprised that you're not going fishing, like Gary, or diving or something."

"Been there, done that," Von replied. "I've never actually checked out this place, so I thought I'd look around today. If you don't mind, I'll tag along with you for a while."

"I'd like that," Kathy said, "I feel like I need a little protection with all these pushy black people practically attacking me!"

Realizing that she might have offended Von, Kathy quickly tried to retract her comment. "It's not that they're black, it's just that they're so loud and aggressive, you know?"

Von laughed. "They're just trying to make a buck or two. But you're right, Kathy, black people can get pretty loud and aggressive sometimes!"

Kathy and Von strolled slowly through the market, staying close but not touching each other.

Von steered them toward a booth selling cigars. He picked out two cigars made in Havana. He told Kathy that Cubans were the best cigars in the world, but they're not legal back home. Von offered to buy a couple for Gary.

"No," Kathy said. "No thanks. Gary hates smoking. He thinks it should be outlawed! I'll have a cigarette once in a blue moon, if we're at a party or something, but he gets really pissed off when I do."

Von tucked the cigars into his pocket and continued to stroll with Kathy at his side. They paused at a booth where women and girls were getting their hair braided. Von suggested that Kathy get her hair done. Kathy smiled and said she'd like to, just to surprise her husband and the folks back home, but it was too expensive. A Bahamian woman kept shouting, "a hundred dollars for the blonde-haired lady! Whole head, a hundred dollars!"

"I'll give you 80 dollars," Von told the woman, "and I want nice long braids with some beads too."

Kathy protested that she couldn't let him do that, but Von insisted, saying it was his treat. Before she knew it, Kathy was sitting inside the booth, having her long blonde hair twisted into braids.

As they stepped away from the booth, Kathy smiled and shook her head back and forth, causing her braids to toss and dance on her head. She asked, "tell me the truth, do I look silly or what?"

Von smiled and said, "You look beautiful! Beautiful! You know, you look kind of like a 'sista' except your braids are blonde and you've got that perfect snow-white skin!"

Kathy smiled even wider, and said, "Well, for your information Mister, I actually am part black!"

"No!" Von erupted with a grin. "No way! What part of you is black?!"

"I took one of those mail-away DNA ancestry tests and it said that I'm six percent African. I haven't been able to fully document it yet, but my great-great-great grandmother supposedly took a roll in the hay with one of her family's slaves. So there!"

Von laughed and said, "well, I guess you really are a 'sista', then, aren't you?!"

As Kathy and Von exited the far end of the straw market there was an older Bahamian man standing next to a small horse-drawn carriage. He shouted at Von as they approached.

"Hey Mon, you need to take your pretty lady for a carriage ride around Nassau town!" When Von showed no interest, the man persisted. "Take her for a ride in my buggy and she'll give you a kiss for it. Guaranteed, Mon!"

Von smiled at Kathy and said, "Well, that's an offer that I can't refuse! I guess we're taking a ride!"

As she climbed into the carriage, Kathy felt apprehensive. She didn't want to give Von any ideas, but he had been so nice to her, and he paid for her hair and all, so she felt obligated to ride with him.

Von and Kathy sat next to each other in the buggy's small seat. The horse's hoofs made a constant "clip-clop" sound as they slowly rolled along. The old driver pointed out sites of interest, sometimes turning completely around as he talked, trusting his horse to navigate the tourist-clogged streets.

After riding several blocks, the driver turned again and spoke toward Kathy.

"Come on now, pretty lady, I guaranteed your mon a kiss in my buggy! Don't make me cut the ride short!"

Kathy laughed as Von turned to look her in the face. Then she leaned toward him and gave him a quick peck on the lips. They both smiled, but Kathy was feeling butterflies in her stomach. She hadn't kissed another man in years – not since she got engaged to Gary – and now she had. And he was a black man that she'd only met yesterday. But, since the ice had been broken, there was no logical reason not to have some harmless fun. Besides, the kiss had been pretty sweet. Kathy kissed Von again when he moved his face toward hers. By the time they got back to the straw market, Kathy and Von were totally lip-locked, making out like two teenagers in the backseat of a car, except they were two adults in the back of a carriage.

When the buggy stopped, Von got out and offered Kathy his hand to help her climb down. After her feet touched the cobble stones, Von continued to hold Kathy's hand, with her full cooperation.

As Kathy walked beside Von with their hands joined, it seemed to her that everyone was looking at them. The pale white woman attached to the dark black man. She felt so daring. It was exhilarating!

Von led them down a small side street. As they passed an alcove between two quaint buildings, Von pulled Kathy into the space and wrapped her with his arms. The newly-formed interracial couple French kissed. Von let one hand wander to caress Kathy's left breast. She immediately recoiled and pulled his hand off her boob.

"Your body is so beautiful, it's hard to resist," Von said quietly before plunging his tongue back into Kathy's mouth.

Kathy met his tongue with hers for a while, then pulled back and said, "Well, we have to resist because I'm a married woman. We shouldn't even be kissing, but I'm finding you hard to resist too."

"Shouldn't even be kissing?!" Von asked as he beamed his brightest smile. "Who says?! Who says so?! Baby, you need to let us happen. Let go and just let us happen! Sometimes you gotta go with your heart, not your brain."

Von was dishing out some of his best, tried-and-true seduction material, and it was working. When he cupped her breast again a moment later, Kathy did nothing to stop him, leaning her braided head back and softly moaning her approval.

"We should get back to the ship," Von said as they continued to embrace. Kathy nodded a yes.

Kathy and Von meandered back toward the dock. Neither one talked much. Both were absorbed with their own thoughts about what they would do, or not do, in the three hours before 4 PM, when Gary would return to his wife.

Before they could step onto the wide gangplank, leading to their ship, a cruise line photographer hollered "smile now!" Both instinctively turned toward the voice and the photographer snapped their photo. Kathy didn't think much of it since she'd already had her picture taken a dozen times. The cruise line obviously made a lot of money selling photos to their passengers.

After they boarded, Von asked Kathy what she wanted to do. It was clear to Kathy that Von wanted to spend more time as her companion, and she was fine with that.

Von offered some suggestions. "Before your husband gets back, we could grab a bite to eat, or go to the pool. Or maybe you'd like to go to your room and relax, or just lie down for a while."

Kathy responded, "My room is kind of small, and you can't really see anything outside unless you stand right in front of the porthole."

"Well, I have a mini-suite," Von offered, "and we could probably see the whole island from my balcony. Maybe have a drink too."

Kathy had to smile, knowing what Von was hinting at. She knew that being alone with him was the wrong thing to do, but she yearned to do it.

"I was wondering if those mini-suites were that much nicer, and worth the extra money," Kathy said as innocently as she could. "You know, I think I'd like to take a look."

With one hand hooked around her slender waist, Von led Kathy to the elevator, up to his floor, then down the hallway to his room. Once inside, Kathy let out a "wow" when she saw how spacious Von's stateroom was compared to hers. It had a double bed, a couch and chair, a roomy closet, a big bathroom, and a wide balcony with patio furniture.

"This is really nice," Kathy said. "But I know it cost about five times more than our room."

"Well, I get a discount for being a high roller," Von stated, "And I can afford it."

Kathy was understandably impressed. Not only was Von attractive with his charcoal-colored skin, manly looks and debonair demeanor, he was obviously successful and financially secure. As he dropped ice cubes into two glasses on his suite's small wet bar, Von said that he had brought a bottle of Jack Daniels. Von poured two fingers of whisky in both glasses then carried them out to the balcony. As they stood, admiring the view, Kathy followed Von's lead and slowly sipped her Jack. She amused herself when she mentally compared the whisky to Von – dark in color, strong but smooth, and easy on the lips.

As they both leaned on the rail and gazed at Nassau and the turquoise water surrounding it, Kathy could see a dozen small boats scattered across the sea in the distance. She wondered which one her husband might be on at that moment.

Von moved closer to Kathy and kissed her lips. Kathy closed her eyes and kissed him back. The kissing continued for a while. When it slowed to a stop, Kathy gulped down the last of her whiskey then rattled the ice cubes in her empty glass and said she'd like a refill. Von opened the door and motioned for Kathy to go inside. Von poured more of the Jack Daniels for himself and Kathy.

"Maybe we should stay inside for a while," Kathy suggested as she raised the glass to her lips for another sip. "My sunscreen is probably wearing off."

"We wouldn't want your pretty white skin to get sunburned, now would we? If you get burned you won't want me to touch you."

"Oh, we won't let that happen, will we Von? The sunburn I mean."

Von caught Kathy by surprise when he smiled and asked, "Have you ever been with a black man before?"

"No, never. I was never really interested, before I mean. It's funny but just last night someone was telling me that black men make the best lovers."

"I've never heard any complaints, but I guess that's something that you'd really have to judge for yourself."

Von took Kathy's drink from her hand and set it down on the table, along with his own. He then ran his hands up her sides and brought them to rest on her breasts, squeezing them through her blouse. Kathy reciprocated and began running her hands all over Von's body. When she brushed her hand across the front of Von's shorts, Kathy's eyebrows arched upward and she let an "ooh".

"Is that all you, Von?"

"Yes," he hissed, "It's all me, and it's all yours."

They embraced, standing and facing each other. They kissed, deeply and affectionately. Von brought his fingers to the bottom of Kathy's colorful top and he pulled it off over her head. Without hesitating, Kathy reached behind her back and unsnapped her bra, then shrugged it off, bringing her round and full breasts into view.

"Your tits match the rest of you," Von said in his deep voice, "They're just beautiful."

Kathy smiled as she cupped a boob in each hand, raising them up as if to offer them to Von. In turn, Von brought each of his hands to cover Kathy's and he lowered his head to lick Kathy's nipples. After kissing them both several times, Von sucked one of the nipples into his mouth, causing Kathy to moan. His lips were fuller than her husband's and created more suction, which Kathy enjoyed. Von switched to the other nipple and he suckled for a couple of minutes.

If Kathy had been harboring any reservations about becoming physical with Von, they faded away as her sensitive nipples sent their pleasure signals to her brain. She slipped her hand inside the elastic band of her shorts and pushed them down to the floor. She was then dressed in nothing but her lacey pink panties.

"It's your turn," Kathy said as she began to unbuckle the belt on Von's cargo shorts. Then she pulled them down and let them fall to the floor. Von kicked them off his feet.

"Hmmm, what have we here?" Kathy playfully asked as she looked at the bulge in the front of Von's boxer shorts. She yanked down the boxers. Her hand involuntarily jerked upward to cover her mouth as her eyes flew open wide.

"Oh my god!" Kathy gasped. "You're fucking enormous!"

Von's penis was almost a foot long (10.5 inches to be precise) and it was thick and black as night.

Kathy laughed as she said, "That thing is way too fucking big for me, and you're not even totally hard, are you?!"

"Not yet Baby, but you can get me hard, then you'll see – it's gonna fit you like a glove!"

Von led Kathy to lie on his bed, nestled beside him. He took her hand and wrapped it around his cock. Kathy mentioned that her fingers couldn't even reach all the way around. Shifting so that her face was closer to the cock, she noticed that Von was shaved. She dragged her red-polished fingernails over Von's hairless base and balls.

"So smooth," Kathy said quietly, "and your balls are gigantic too!"

Kathy brought both hands to stroke and squeeze the massive organ and she couldn't resist touching her lips to it. Von sighed "Oh yeah, Baby," as Kathy extended her tongue to lick it. "Oh yeah, that's it!" Von moaned when Kathy sucked the bulbous purple head into her mouth.

For several minutes, Kathy and Von both hummed and mewed as they enjoyed sucking and being sucked. Whenever she gave her husband a blow job, Kathy kept it brief unless she wanted him to cum in her mouth. With Von she sensed that she could take her time, and she did. After several minutes, Kathy pulled back from the cock, smiled at Von and asked, "how are we going to do this?"

Before Von could answer, Kathy rolled onto her back, lifted her ass off the mattress and pulled her panties off.

"Your pussy is so pretty, and I like that it's shaved," Von almost whispered. He touched the vagina with his hand and ran a finger inside to see if Kathy was wet and ready. She was.

"Let's start out with you on top," Von suggested as he rolled onto his back with his big black cock pointing straight up. "You can ease yourself onto me until you're all in."

Kathy scampered onto Von and leaned down to give him one lingering French kiss, then she reached a hand down to grasp Von's cock and position it at her entrance. Pushing herself down she felt the cockhead poke into her.

"Oooh shit!" Kathy moaned, "it's so fucking big!" Kathy pushed down a little further, then raised herself and pushed down again. With each nudge, she felt Von's cock invading her an inch at a time. "God, I've never felt so full!"

Once he knew that Kathy was well impaled, Von began pushing up to synchronize his motion with hers.

"I can't believe it!" Kathy almost shouted. "It's all in! Oh fuck, that feels so good!" The white woman and her black mate then began to seriously fuck each other.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes," Kathy chanted with each up and down motion.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" Kathy screamed and shrieked as she experienced an orgasm unlike any that she'd ever felt before.

As Kathy came down from her climax, Von gently rolled her off. She'd already been fucking longer than she ever did with Gary, but she wasn't ready to quit. "Oh please, Von, Honey!" Kathy pleaded, "put it back inside me!"

"Get up on your hands and knees," Von said, almost as a command.

When Kathy got into "doggy-style" mode, Von slapped her left ass cheek, shocking Kathy and causing her yelp a loud "Ow!" As the sting subsided Kathy realized that the spanking was a turn-on, letting her know that she was being used and controlled by a lover less gentle than she was accustomed to. Her thoughts immediately returned to the pleasure in her pussy when Von quickly and forcefully rammed his cock into her from behind. Fortunately, she was stretched to the point where Von was able to easily reenter.

"Ahhhhhh" Kathy screamed, followed by another repetitive chorus of "yes, yes, yes, yes," as Von picked up speed. Kathy hugged a pillow under her and buried her face in it to mute her own screams of ecstasy.

Kathy felt two more orgasms as Von plundered her pussy. Then, he stopped, pulled out, and nudged Kathy onto her back. He leaned down and kissed her lips, then smiled and asked, "You doing alright, Baby?"

Kathy smiled and answered, "Oh, yeah, I'm doing fine! I've never felt so good in my whole life!"

Strangely, using a condom had never occurred to Kathy until she moved into the missionary position. Von had never mentioned using protection, so neither had she. At that point, it didn't matter anyway. She just wanted more cock.

As Von moved to cover her body with his, Kathy folded the pillow over and bought it under her head. She wanted to watch that big black cock as it plunged into her. Kathy took hold of Von's cock and anxiously guided it into her pussy.

Von seemed to have his second wind, and he began fucking her harder and faster than ever. It felt so good that Kathy could barely stand it and she screamed and cussed as she focused her eyes on the cock so deep inside her.

"Oh Baby," Von moaned, "Your pussy was made for my cock. I think I found the part of you that's black!"

Von's words gave Kathy an instant head rush. So nasty, yet so nice, at the same time! She thought about how she was secretly fucking a Negro, just as her ancestor had done, and it made her shudder with another huge orgasm.

After many long, thrilling, mind-blowing minutes, Kathy felt Von pause and then push even deeper into her pussy. She clenched her pussy as hard as she could, feeling every inch of that throbbing cock from within. Von tensed and grunted.

"Oh yeah!" she screamed, "Oh fuck, give me your cum. Yes, yes! Oh fuck, yes!"

Kathy came one more time, at the same time as Von. Then, the white woman and the black man gradually slowed to a stop. Before he pulled his cock out, Von kissed Kathy again.

As they snuggled on the sheets, Kathy looked Von in the eyes and said, "You must think that I'm a total slut."

"No Baby, I think you're a beautiful, sexy, wonderful woman. Why would you say something like that?"

Still looking Von in the eyes, she said, "I want you to believe me. I've never done this before."

"You've never had sex before?"

Kathy chuckled. "No. I mean yes. I mean I've never had sex that was so good before. You have got to be the best lover in the world. The best lover in my world, anyway. What I meant to say was that I've never cheated on my husband before. And I've never let anyone fuck me the day after I met him. It's not like me. It's not who I am. You know, I don't even know your last name."

"No problem. It's Johnson. Now can we fuck again?"

"Nice to officially make your acquaintance, Von Johnson. And, yes, now that I know you better, I think another fuck could be arranged! In fact, I'd like to fuck you today, tonight, tomorrow and the next day! We just need to figure out how."

PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,386 Followers