Cruising Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy slowly rose from the bed and glanced at the clock. It was 3:30. Gary would be back onboard soon. She needed to get back to their room to clean up. Sitting on Von's toilet, Kathy wiped her pussy. Von's cum was oozing out of her in globs. Kathy stared at the semen soaking the toilet paper wrapped around her hand and she thought about how it looked so much like her husband's, but genetically it was so different. She thought about the millions of microscopic sperm wriggling around in that load of cum, and how she had absorbed enough to put a black baby in the belly of every female on the ship.

Exiting the bathroom, Kathy quickly started to get back into her clothes and she told Von that she had to get going.

"I'd really like to see you again, maybe tonight," Von said as he wrapped his arms around her and engaged her in one final French kiss.

"Me too," Kathy said with a smile as she headed out the door. Then she paused and said, "I hope Gary likes my hair!"

Kathy hurried back to the room and hopped into the shower to scrub off the smell of Von and his cum. She had just finished getting dressed when Gary entered.

"Guess who caught the biggest fish?!" Gary happily announced a second before he noticed his wife's new look. "Holy shit! Look at your hair! You got it braided!"

"Duh!" Kathy jokingly responded. "Lots of girls and women were getting it done. It's a Nassau thing. So, what do you think? Do you like it?"

"Well, it's quite a change," Gary diplomatically replied. "But yeah, I think I do like it. You look like an entirely different woman!"

"I feel like an entirely different woman." That remark was more a reference to her dalliance with Von as opposed to her hair braids.

"I guess I'll get used to it," Gary said. "Now let me show you a picture of the 40-pound grouper that I caught!"

Standing next to Kathy, Gary held up his iPhone and showed her a photo of him and his prize catch. "You smell nice and fresh. Did you just take a shower?"

"Yeah, a few minutes ago. It must have been a hundred degrees in Nassau and I was just melting!" Then, pinching her nose with her fingers, Kathy said, "You smell like fish bait! You need to take a shower too."

"I'm going to," Gary said, "and I think I'll take a nap before dinner."

Ten minutes later, Gary was snoozing on the bed. Kathy would have phoned Von if her cell had service. She did not dare use the phone in their room because Gary could have easily overheard her. With few other options, Kathy climbed into bed next to Gary and took a nap too.

After they woke and got dressed in their evening clothes, Gary and Kathy set out for the dining room. On the mezzanine deck, before the dining room entrance, all passengers were funneled through the ship's photo gallery where the pictures taken each day were set out on display racks, enticing people to buy them.

Gary perused the pictures faster than Kathy and had gotten a few feet ahead of her when she gasped, and her eyes practically popped out of her head. There was a photo of her with her freshly-braided hair, standing next to Von at the gangplank. Kathy quickly slipped the photo behind some others and she wondered whether Gary had seen it. He hadn't said anything.

But, two minutes later, Gary did say something. "So, Kathy, did you see anybody you knew in Nassau?"

That seemingly innocuous question made Kathy suspect that Gary had seen the picture of her and Von. She figured that she'd better be at least half-way truthful.

"Not really," Kathy nonchalantly replied. "Oh, I did run into Von on my way back to the ship. We boarded at the same time."

Gary's expression turned serious. "We seem to run into him all the time. I guess we'll have to see him at dinner every night, but he seems to be a bit of a stalker. If it bothers you I'll talk to him, or better yet, I'll ask Ship Security to talk to him."

Kathy tried to assuage her husband. "Now, Honey, I think you're overreacting. He's a nice guy and we had fun with him last night watching Grease and playing Blackjack, didn't we? I think he just wants to be friends."

When Kathy and Gary arrived at their assigned table for dinner they saw that Von was already seated. He left the two chairs next to him vacant. Kathy sat with Von on her left and Gary on her right.

Everyone complimented Kathy on her braided hair. One of the Ohio sisters said, "You look just like Bo Derek in that movie '10'."

The other sister chortled, "Bo Derek is about as old as we are now!" Everyone laughed out loud.

In the course of conversation, Von asked Kathy whether she had had a nice time in Nassau.

"Oh, I had an absolutely perfect day!" Kathy answered, grinning ear-to-ear. Then, to quickly bring Von up to speed, Kathy added, "I told Gary that I bumped into you."

"That was a pleasant surprise," Von said while reaching for the dinner rolls. He then chuckled to himself, thinking about how Kathy said that "she bumped into him". He was hoping to "bump into her" again before the night was through.

Kathy and Gary both ordered wine with dinner. While Gary was extolling everyone with the story of how he landed the biggest fish on his boat, Kathy ordered another glass for him.

After dinner, Kathy suggested that they try their luck in the casino again. Gary was hoping that Von would beg off, but he didn't. On their way to the gambling area, Von mentioned that there was a cigar bar nearby and that he had bought a Cuban that he wanted to sample. Gary started to say "we don't smoke" but Kathy interrupted and said, "I've never been to a cigar bar. Let's check it out!

Following Von's lead, Kathy held Gary's hand and pretty much dragged him into the smoky bar. They found three arm chairs together and Kathy ordered drinks for her and Gary as soon as they were seated. Von ceremoniously unwrapped his cigar and lit it, telling Gary and Kathy how it was made in Havana by generations of cigar rollers using the world's finest tobacco. Von puffed on the cigar, blowing out huge clouds of smoke. Gary showed little interest, until he saw Kathy extend her hand and motion for Von to pass the cigar to her.

"Oh no, Kathy," Gary scolded. "You don't need to smoke that stinking cigar. It's not good for you and it's not at all attractive or lady-like."

Before Gary could even finish his lecture, Kathy brought the large, dark cigar to her mouth, wrapped her lips around it, and took a puff. Gary frowned and shook his head no. Von smiled, thinking that the cigar bore a resemblance to a certain large, dark appendage that had been in her mouth earlier.

Kathy and Von passed the cigar back and forth and Gary was even more repulsed when he thought about how unsanitary it was for his wife to be taking the cigar in her mouth when it was visibly wet with Von's saliva.

Just for the sheer fun of further annoying her husband, Kathy took another puff and blew a large smoke cloud toward Gary, then she said, "You know, this is really nice. If they sell these Cuban cigars in Mexico I might just have to buy me a box!

That was the last straw for Gary. He stood up and said that he'd had enough of the cigar bar and was going to the casino. Before he stepped away, Gary growled, "Don't be too long, Kathy!"

As soon as Gary exited, Kathy and Von moved to the other side of the barroom, where they sat together on a leather couch to finish the cigar and share some kisses that both were hungry for.

When Kathy and Von made it to the casino they found Gary sitting at a slot machine. The chair next to his was vacant. Kathy sat down and asked, "How's it going Honey?"

Gary turned toward her and flashed a wide grin. "It's going great! I just won 62-dollars on a fifty-cent bet and I'm up over a hundred bucks!"

"Good for you!" Kathy said as she set a drink down in front of him. "I got you a Long Island Iced Tea. Try it. It's really good!"

"No thanks," Gary said. "I'm going to go easy on the booze for the rest of the night. I don't want to poop out on you again, so I'm not going to drink too much."

That was not what Kathy wanted to hear. She had ordered him a Long Island because she knew it contained several kinds of liquor and was easy to drink but very potent.

"Oh, don't be a party pooper, Honey," Kathy said. "You were just tired last night, that's all. We're on vacation, right? There's no such thing as too much to drink!"

"Mmm, that is pretty tasty," Gary remarked as he took a sip of the cocktail and pushed the play button on his lucky slot machine. In a half-hour, Kathy would order another drink for him.

Kathy had told Von to stay close but not too close. He did. Because he was winning, Gary stayed at the same slot machine for a long time. Eventually, Kathy noticed that Gary had not pushed the play button for quite a while. His head had drooped down and his chin was touching his chest. Looking closer, she saw that he had nodded-off sitting up. A big smile lit up her face and she gave a "thumbs up" sign to Von, who was watching from about 20 feet away.

"Honey, why don't you cash out and we'll call it a night," Kathy said to Gary while tapping him on the shoulder. "After being out on the water all day and fighting that big fish I'm not surprised that you're exhausted. Come on, let's go to the room."

Kathy helped Gary to his feet and led him away. Gary staggered some but was able to walk. Von approached and was going to help again, but Kathy waved him off. As Kathy walked Gary to the elevator, and down the hallway toward their stateroom, Von followed, staying about 50 feet steps back.

In the room, Kathy helped Gary undress. He laid down on the bed and muttered something about being sorry that he wasn't more fun. Kathy told him that it was okay and that she was tired too. Kathy sat on the bed until she was sure that her husband was sleep. She snapped her fingers in his face and he didn't budge. He was out like a light.

Kathy stood up, double-checked to be sure she had her key card, and left the room, quietly pulling the door closed behind her.

When she stepped into the hallway, Von was waiting there, leaning against the wall and smiling. Kathy threw her arms around his neck and kissed his mouth. Von hugged her back, then took her hand in his and walked her back to the elevator to get to his floor. Another couple was on the elevator when they stepped in, but Kathy and Von ignored them and kissed continuously as the elevator traveled up.

As soon as Von unlocked his door and they stepped inside, Kathy kicked off her shoes and pulled her dress off over her head. She quickly unsnapped her bra and pulled down her panties to discard them. In the time it took Von to unbutton his shirt, Kathy was naked.

"Wow," Von chuckled. "I think somebody is a little horny!"

"You have no fucking idea!" Kathy said as she helped Von unbuckle his belt. "You're all I've thought about since 3 o'clock this afternoon. I want you so bad! I've never wanted any man the way that I want you!"

"Not even your husband?

"No. Never. Not like this."

As soon as Von kicked off his underwear Kathy wrapped her hand around his big black cock. "Oh my god, I still can't believe this thing! It's so incredible!"

As Von stood, wearing nothing but his socks, Kathy dropped to her knees in front of him and began kissing and licking the cock up and down its entire length. "This is what I want! I fucking love it!"

Kathy sucked the head into her mouth and began slowly drawing it in and out. "Mmmmmm," she hummed.

"Don't keep your eyes closed," Von said quietly while stroking the braids on Kathy's head. "Look up at me while you suck my cock."

When their eyes connected, Kathy could see how much Von was enjoying her. She knew that she was turning on this big, strong, black, alpha-male and it made her proud.

"Are you ready, Baby?" Von asked, smiling down at her.

Kathy stood up and hugged Von, pressing her naked body against his. "Oh god, I'm so ready! I want you to fuck me. I need you to fuck me!"

Von spun Kathy around and led her to lay on top of him when he fell on his back on the bed.

"Oh Von, put that big black cock inside me. Put it in me now!"

While Kathy gyrated her hips to make sure she was in just the right position, Von took hold of his cock and started rubbing it against Kathy's pussy lips.

"Von, don't tease me! Put it in me, please!"

Von pushed up with his hand, poking the first three inches into Kathy.

"Oooh fuck! That's it. Ahhh, it feels so fucking good!"

Von pushed another three inches of his thick cock into Kathy.

"Ohhhh fuck yes! It's in me! Ooooh, I feel every fucking inch of you. It feels even better than I remember!"

"It feels better because you're more ready for it. You've already stretched some, and you'll stretch some more. The more we fuck, the better it feels."

"Oh god, the more we fuck, the more I love it!"

With another couple of nudges Kathy was totally impaled. Von withdrew his hand and rested it on Kathy's hip. She began rising and falling, shaking her head and beginning her "Yes, yes, yes," chant. The two lovers synchronized their motion and Kathy screamed "I'm cummming!" as her first orgasm hit hard. Von moved his hands to hold her ass tight, then he slid his legs off the bed and stood up, supporting Kathy's weight and keeping his cock deep inside her pussy.

"Oh shit!" she laughed as she wrapped her arms around Von's broad black back and held on. Von carried her into the bathroom and set her ass down on the edge of the sink and then started rapidly pounding her pussy.

"Ooh, ooh, ooh," she moaned, then "Fuck! fuck! I'm cumming again!"

Von lifted Kathy from the sink and waltzed around the room with his cock still deep inside her. Then he lowered them both onto the bed with him on top in the missionary position. They connected their mouths and grunted and moaned as they kissed as passionately as possible. Kathy was nearly delirious with pleasure. When she didn't think that she could take any more, Von picked up speed. She came again, screaming loudly. Another orgasm followed. She was almost relieved when Von slowed, almost to a stop, smiled at her face, and said quietly, "I'm gonna cum in you."

"Oh do it, Baby! Do it! Cum in me. I want all of you! Every fucking drop of you!"

Von tensed and roared like a lion, thrusting hard and spraying five blasts of cum into Kathy's pussy. In a silent gesture of gratitude, Kathy rubbed her hands around his muscular shoulders, and she began planting light little kisses on his mouth, his face, his jaw, his forehead, anywhere her lips could reach.

They stayed connected, panting lightly, and didn't speak for a solid five minutes. Finally, Kathy broke the silence.

"Have I told you how much I love it when you fuck me?"

"I think you might have mentioned it," Von chuckled, then turning more serious, he said, "I want you to stay with me tonight, and I want to fuck you all day tomorrow."

"I'd love to stay with you tonight," Kathy responded. "But I can't. I know my husband. When Gary wakes up, if I'm not there, he'll report me missing. He'll have to whole fucking ship looking for me. I have to go back to him tonight."

Von sighed deeply, and Kathy spoke again.

"But that doesn't mean that you're not going to fuck me all day tomorrow! I want as much of you as I can get. I'm hooked on you – I think you know that – and nothing, and no one, is going to stop me from fucking you."

As she slowly rose from the bed, Kathy added, "My husband may not know it yet, but the itinerary for the rest of this cruise is going to change!"

(to be continued in Cruising, Chapter 2)