Crystal Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I called this meeting because I need everyone to know what's going on at the moment," Max said, when Jasper sauntered through the door. None of the heroes/heroines were sitting since the whole place was trashed. Scorch marks were all over the walls and chairs were either broken or bent, making them unusable. The only thing that didn't appear to be damaged was the table, but it might have taken some damage since Max was having a tough time turning it on.

"Where were you, Jasper?" Cherry glared. "Didn't you get the call for the meeting?"

"Busy," was his only answer. Everyone knew that if the Commander was in the room right this moment, his answer would not have just been, "Busy."

"Usually when a meeting is called, I thought every one came as soon as they could," Max said.

"I'm sorry I didn't come right away," Jasper smirked, leaning against a wall. "Besides who died and made you the new Commander?"

"Well since the Commander is in a comatose state right now, I'd thought it would be nice to let you know," Max replied. Everyone's eyes widened, even Jasper stopped leaning against the wall, when they heard the news.

"What happened?" Zipper asked.

"During the initial attack, the tower was breached and an assassin, who has been identified as C4, attempted to take the Commander's life," Max reported. "Fortunately he failed and was forced to flee the building. Ghost, can you provide C4's information, please?"

"C4 is from an island located somewhere in the Bermuda Triangle," Ghost began. "The island is not up-to-date with technology, but there have been reports of a cannibalistic tribe of individuals who have been setting traps for ships journeying or passing through the area dating back to the nineteenth century. Survivors have reported experiencing things like festivals and ceremonies whenever something unusual happens, whether good or bad. It is not known how they received their ninja skills, or how this one learned about explosives, but one thing we do know is that this villain is a person to be reckoned with."

There was a disgusted look on everyone's face as the information they heard processed through their minds. Even Max, who had already heard the report, was wearing a disgusted look on his face and felt queasy when he remembered the ninja's threat. So he wasn't lying, Max thought.

"Until Commander Shinobay is able to resume his position, I believe it is in our best interest if we designate an acting commander," Max decided. "The choices are Osprey or Cherry."

"Thanks Max," Osprey said automatically. "I'll do my best to lead us without wavering off the line of justice."

"He said 'or Cherry'," Cherry reminded him. "This goes up for a vote."

"And pick you?" Osprey snickered. "Wild Cherry? I'd be safer with Pterror sleeping next to me."

"Oh, but you could do a better job than me?" Cherry frowned. "No thanks, Egghead, we already tried that, remember? If you don't, I do. I still have the scars to prove it."

"That was three months, ago. And besides, if you had listened to me, you wouldn't have that scar," Osprey said.

"You're right, if I did listen to you, I wouldn't have this scar," Cherry said, with mocked wonder. "I'd be dead and wishing you were right next to me so I could scramble your bird brains."

"How about me?" Jasper asked with a puffed up chest.

"No," the two of them instantly rejected.

"Then how about Max?" Crystal offered. Everyone, besides a pouting Jasper, looked at Max, thinking how good that idea was.

"That actually sounds like a good idea," Osprey agreed.

"Seriously?" Max asked shocked. "Wouldn't you be more comfortable with someone who's more experienced in strategic planning?"

The heroes looked at one another, ignoring Jasper, and a message of unspoken agreement was made as they slightly nodded their heads.

"Yeah, you might even do a better job than Osprey," Cherry added.

"Well, I don't have any orders at the moment . . ." Max began.

"Peace!" Jasper called as he started walking to the door.

" . . . but, I encourage everyone to be on their guard if you're going outside the tower," Max finished. "This meeting is adjourned."

Jasper was the first one out as the heroes and heroines left the meeting room. Max really didn't know what to do now that the meeting was over but he figured getting a nice meal would help him figure it out.

"Max, are you okay?" Crystal asked. He nodded and gave a smile.

"Yeah. I'm going to check up on the Commander real quick and grab a bite to eat," Max told her. "You can join me if you want."

"Of course I'll join you," Crystal accepted.

*****

They weren't the only ones who thought of paying their respects to the Commander. Every hero and heroine, agent (male and female), nurse, doctor, and even the receptionist came to visit the Commander and give a gift to him. He was still in a coma, but Dr. Walton had informed everyone that there was nothing wrong with him physically and that he should wake up by the end of the week.

When Max was able to get up close, he saw that plenty of people left 'Get Well' gifts and cards for when the Commander woke up. It looked like a formal birthday party had taken over with balloons floating in every inch of the ceiling and presents stacked up in the farthest corner from the door. If I could only do better, Max thought.

"Alright, everybody needs to leave, you guys have been here all day," Dr. Walton demanded. "Visiting hours are over." It was a slow going at first until Dr. Walton's face split again, effectively making them move three times faster than normal.

Out of the Recovery Wing, Max and Crystal went to the cafe for lunch. He didn't notice it outright, but some time along the way, Hyper was walking with them. He looked at Crystal with a questionable glance, but she wouldn't meet his eye, for reasons unknown.

Upon arrival at the cafeteria, which was just as big as the lobby, Crystal and Hyper went off to their favorite kitchens while Max looked around to see what he would have for lunch. There was all types of kitchens that served different styles of food, ranging from homemade to almost any foreign country, seafood to waterfowl, and veggie to meat. Even though the whole place smelled wonderful and made his stomach cry for a taste of everything, Max knew all he wanted was a burger or two and a soda.

Unfortunately, the homemade kitchen didn't make burgers, which Max was still trying to figure out why. This time, he went to the Asian kitchen and waited for a meal of noodles and veggies. Upon receiving his meal, he turned and bumped into Jasper, who appeared mysteriously out of thin air.

"Max, just the guy I was looking for," Jasper smiled.

"What is it?" Max said, still wary.

"We need to talk," Jasper said, blocking the exit.

"About what?" Max asked suspiciously.

"I just want to talk," Jasper replied. "We haven't talked much and it doesn't sit well with me that you're so tense around me."

"What's there to talk about?" Max cautiously asked.

"Anything, whatever interests you," Jasper answered.

"I don't have anything worth talking about," Max shook his head.

"I bet you would if Crystal asked you," Jasper muttered, looking away. Turning back to Max, he said, "Well, since you'll be acting Commander until Commander Shinobay rises, let me introduce you to some people who can help make your job easier."

He led Max towards the loudest part of the cafeteria, where an abundance of agents were sitting, the one place Max didn't want to be. As they drew nearer to the center, they caught the eyes of everyone sitting in the area. Like the experts they were, it wasn't hard to make Max feel uncomfortable. Every one of them gave him a suspicious look in one way or another.

"Max, these are my friends," Jasper smiled. "Guys, this is Max, our acting commander until Commander Shinobay wakes up."

"Hi, nice to meet you," Max greeted. "Bye, see you later."

Jasper's grin widened when he saw Max rush off, but he wasn't about to let him go without making him feel 'welcome'. Before Max could leave the crowd, Jasper pulled him back to the middle of the crowd.

"Don't be like that, Max," Jasper said as some of the agents smirked. "These guys want to help you."

"I have Cherry and Osprey to do that," Max said angrily, seeing that this wasn't going to end well.

"They can't do everything," Jasper replied.

"Then I'll do it myself," Max snapped, twisting himself from Jasper's grasp.

Unfortunately, one agents stepped out his foot and Max tripped over it. His spilled off his tray and to make matters even worse, he fell right in it, since his hands couldn't keep support his weight in the sticky mess. As he struggled to rise, the agents also rose and left, some making sure to push him back in the mess he was rising from.

"That wasn't funny, guys!" Jasper yelled after them, smirking as he attempted to help Max out of the mess.

However, his hand was knocked away as Max stood on his own. Looks like some people don't want to grow up, Max thought, I'll get that fixed. He cleaned the mess and paid for another meal of noodles and veggies and sat to eat. Barely tasting his meal, he strained himself to remember each of the agents that was a 'friend' of Jasper. Halfway through his meal, he memorized the faces of those that had been closest to him and smiled. He wasn't giving them any second chances if they messed up while he was acting commander.

For some reason, his food tasted even better and he got himself another one.

*****

"I hear you're acting commander now," Commander Shinobay said as Max walked through the door.

"Yeah, as it turns out, giving orders is a tough job," Max replied, pulling up a chair to sit. "You can have your job back."

"Actually, I kind of like this bed," Commander Shinobay laughed.

Max laughed. Earlier, he was about to walk in his room when he noticed a nurse rushing up to him. She had been sent with news that Commander Shinobay had woken from his coma and had requested to see Max as soon as possible. Instantly, Max had ran to the Recovery Wing and found the Commander sitting up with a plate of food in his lap. Just a few hours ago, he was told that it would take a week until the Commander would rise from his coma.

"But all jokes aside, when will you get back in action?" Max asked.

"Doc told me two weeks, at the least," Commander Shinobay sighed. "She knows about my irregular sleeping habits and forced me to stay in bed. She also says that I'll be going through concentration tests to strengthen my conscience and so forth and so on. If everything goes well, I'll be in excellent shape in a month."

"A month is too long," Max shook his head.

"Why? Is Jasper causing trouble already?" the Commander inquired.

"Yeah, today I met his 'friends'," Max informed.

"Give me everyone involved and I'll handle it," the Commander said sternly.

"Already on that," Max replied. "If they make a mistake, they're cleaning toilets."

"You're too lenient," the Commander shook his head. "When I was younger, I fired anyone who tried to undermine my authority. And when an agent is fired from a Hero's Tower, its basically hard to find a job anywhere else because we make the standard bar pretty steep. People literally have to give us a valid reason to be hired."

"So then how did Jasper's 'friends' get in?" Max asked.

"The tower had been attacked, just like today, only it was a couple of years ago," Commander Shinobay answered. "At that time though, multiple agent died. We needed vacant positions to be filled and Jasper was bringing in a steady flow of people to help get things back together. Now they follow him and since he's being a retard, they got the bright idea to do the same thing. The problem is that they make up seventy-five percent of the staff and hiring people isn't an easy thing to do."

"Well that answers my next question," Max said, standing. "I'll find a solution soon. In the meanwhile, you need to follow the doctor's orders and get better soon."

*****

After a quick meeting, one that Jasper self-excluded himself from, in which Max informed the heroes of Commander Shinobay's current condition, he went back to his room. Crystal tagged along with him and for some reason, Hyper joined him as well. It wasn't until they arrived at his door that he decided to voice what was on his mind.

"Um, Hyper, why are you following us?" he asked.

"What, Crystal didn't tell you?" she said.

"Nope," Max replied, looking to Crystal for answers.

"Hyper . . . asked to join us," Crystal sighed.

"I did not!" Hyper exclaimed. Turning to Max, she said, "I caught you two earlier about to go at it, remember? I was going to tell the Commander but Crystal pleaded me not to."

"I didn't plead," Crystal said hotly.

"Right, you begged," Hyper shot back. "Anyway, she didn't want me to tattle and I agreed. I'm her friend, I suppose to. In return, I get to have sex with you."

"Us, Hyper. I said 'us'," Crystal corrected.

For the first time, Max looked at Hyper from a different angle. She had a confident smile and intelligent eyes, so he knew she wasn't a blonde bimbo some people like. Her hair was blonde instead of dark like Crystal's and shorter, going only as far as her shoulders. One thing that did stand out was her height; she was taller than Crystal by a few inches. Another thing that stood out was her breasts. Unlike Crystal's breasts, Hyper's breasts were smaller, but still noticeable, most likely to get his attention. If he had to guess, he'd have to say she was growing into a size C.

Max unlocked the door and ushered the heroines inside. Hyper's eyes widened when she saw the design of Max's room. Crystal pouted a bit, still reluctant to share Max, but eventually warmed up to the idea. To be honest, she was happy she could show Hyper a thing or two about what Max could do.

Max had just closed the door and, after making sure it was locked, turned to find Crystal and Hyper kissing and undressing each other. He followed them to the bedroom and hugged Crystal from behind, immediately going for her neck. She smelled like a blooming flower and was drawing Max in like a bee looking for nectar. He cupped her breasts, first weighing them, then massaging them, and finally just enjoying the feel of them in his hands. Of course, he did twist her nipples.

It would've been unlawful not to twist her nipples.

Or suck on them. He could suck on them instead.

He gestured to Hyper to switch and she agreed. They kept Crystal in the middle of them and switched spots, with Max starting to suck on her erect nipples while Hyper spread Crystal's legs and going down on one knee to finger her dripping slit. She wet her fingers, stuffed one inside, and watched the juices rushing down her arm. She wiggled her fingers a bit, then stuck another one in the hole. She also rubbed Crystal's clit, knowing Crystal was a big fan of her clit being played with.

Crystal moaned out loud and began trembling as her body was being overstimulated. She just needed a little bit more. A little bit more and she would be in paradise.

She didn't get it.

Instead, Hyper pulled away, thinking Crystal had an orgasm.

"Hey, you're not finished," Crystal demanded. She couldn't fully turn to face Hyper since Max was lost in the paradise of boobs. "I haven't cummed yet."

"Yeah right," Hyper replied. "That's your second one. It's my turn."

"Excuse me, Max," Crystal said, pulling Max away from her breasts. Facing Hyper, she pushed her on the bed and climbed on top of her, putting her pussy directly in Hyper's face. "I said I haven't cummed yet. I don't know what gave you that idea, but I'm telling you that I didn't. Now, eat me."

"No, I want Max's cock," Hyper told her.

"You'll get it later. Now, eat me," Crystal ordered, "or I'll ride your face."

When Hyper shook her head again, Crystal pulled her head straight into her crotch. Hyper struggled but, after a few seconds, realized she might not get Max's cock if she didn't comply and started licking. Crystal let her go when Hyper found a rhythm, leaning back and letting Hyper start on rebuilding the pleasure Crystal lost. Max, who was watching the whole thing, decided he'd find out what Hyper tasted like.

As it turns out, Hyper was real sweet.

Max had no idea what that meant, maybe she had too much sugar or something, but he knew he liked the taste immediately. He spread her lips and stuck his tongue in as far as it could go, making Hyper moan in Crystal's pussy, who yelped in surprise.

"Max was that you?" Crystal asked, looking back at Max. When he nodded with a confused expression, Crystal said, "Do it again."

Max shrugged and went back to eating Hyper's pussy. Like before, he had her lips spread apart and licked the inside. Hyper, in turn, moaned, but this time Max didn't stop. He kept licking and decided that he do something different. First, he licked her slit rapidly, then he licked the leaking pussy juices that was being secreted from this lovely girl's cunt.

"Max, keep going! Just like that!" Hyper yelled.

"I didn't tell you to stop licking," Crystal said, planting her pussy on Hyper's face.

With Hyper mumbling in Crystal's pussy, and Max going all out on Hyper, both heroines stopped moving as their pussies convulsed. Max took a step back to enjoy the view of Crystal's juices running over Hyper's face, while Hyper's juices was flowing down her legs.

Stretching, Max thought it'd be a good idea to let them rest, but the two of them had different ideas. They pulled him back and, after a bit of playful struggle, wrestled him to the ground The moment he tried to rise, Max found himself stuck to the floor, with the only place he could move was his head.

"Crystal, what gives?" Max asked, knowing Hyper didn't have the ability to freeze.

"I remember a certain someone saying they want to try being frozen and eating me out," Crystal smiled.

A goofy grin spread across Max face as he remembered his own words. "Well then, what are we waiting for?" he asked.

"Hyper, you can have his cock for now," Crystal said to a giddying Hyper as she sat on Max's face.

"Yes!" Hyper hopped.

Crystal's jealousy rose up again, but she shoved it down as Hyper took out Max's hardened member and got it wet. Max loved the way her hands felt, but five minutes later, she was still pumping him. It was good, but not satisfying.

"Hyper, stop stroking him," Crystal told her. "I want some later and I won't get it if you waste one."

Hyper giggled and climbed on Max's cock, slowly lowering herself onto his throbbing member. It was as big as Crystal had described. She had to wait a few seconds after each descent to get adjusted to his cock. The moment she adjusted, Hyper was bouncing away.

She loved this thick cock inside her. It filled her to the brim, even more so than most of the guys she slept with. She sunk down as low as she could, just to see how deep she could take him and Max actually moaned into Crystal's cunt.

"Oh, Hyper, what did you do to make him do that?" Crystal said as she shifted to face Hyper.

"I took him deep," Hyper smiled.

"Do it again," Crystal urged.

She smiled as she saw Hyper take Max's cock deep inside her pussy, and Max moaned again, sending vibrations of heavenly pleasure straight to Crystal's pussy again. The heroines held onto each other and resumed their make-out session from earlier. It was turned out to be difficult, with Hyper bouncing on Max's cock and Crystal riding Max's face, they gave on any attempts real quick. They did hold onto each other's boobs, giggling as they both kneaded the other's boobs and moaned when they both tweaked the other's nipples.

As for Max, he was floating high above the clouds. Hyper was riding him like tomorrow didn't exist and Crystal was rubbing herself all over his face. Seriously, Max could barely do a thing as her pussy was covering his face with her tasty juices.