Crystal Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hyper, I'm about to come," he tried to say.

"I don't care!" she cried, high in the clouds of ecstasy. "Let it out deep inside me! Ooooh, I'm cumming!"

Try as he might, Max couldn't hold it another minute and cum blasted out of his cock as Hyper convulsed around his cock, shuddering as his thick member twitched uncontrollably. She slumped over to the side, smiling as Max's sticky cum oozed from her pussy.

Immediately, when Hyper slumped over, Crystal stood up and carried her to the bed. Setting her down, she then returned to Max, who was struggling to rise off the ground. Laughing, she unfroze him and led him to the living room where she spread herself on the couch.

"Now that she's out the way, let's really enjoy ourselves," Crystal smirked.

She turned over and wiggled her ass at Max, whose cock was already rising for Round Two. He took two fingers and stuffed them in her cunt, knowing Crystal's wet pussy had enough lubrication to fill a five-gallon jug. Then, using his thumb, he stimulated her clit, knowing that little nub would love to hog all the attention. Crystal moaned, raising her ass higher as Max increased his speed.

Instantly, Max withdrew his fingers, lined up his cock, and plunged deep in her love tunnel. Not caring that Hyper was in the next room, Crystal was all noise, letting Max pound her pussy over and over again. Then, he moved again. Without taking out his cock, Max maneuvered both of them so that Max could sit on the couch and Crystal was riding him reverse-cowgirl style. Now, he was in control of her hips, letting them rise and pulling them down just as fast.

Crystal couldn't do anything. As much as she wanted to help, Crystal was immobilized by pleasure. What she could do, however, was self-indulge herself in Max's powerful arms, holding her firmly in place, and his cock, which she was immediately taking inside of her repeatedly. And even though she knew she was close, she wished she wouldn't come so that she and Max could stay like this forever.

Three thrusts later, she came hard, coating Max's thick cock with her overflowing juices as Max amped up his speed until he came inside her as well. They laid back again the couch, covered in sweat, but still kissing each other as Crystal scooped some of Max's cum out of her pussy and licked it all off, loving the way he tasted. She wished she could go again.

Max, on the other hand, was hearing the bed call his name. With the last of his strength, he picked up Crystal and carried her to the bedroom and laid her on the bed as well. Staggering, he climbed between his two slumbering heroines and joined them in the land of dreams.

*****

*****This took me a good fourteen pages. Now, I'm not complaining but this means I'll have to think up something even better than this and this is going to be hard to top. But I have a plot to finish and an end to get to, so expect more action and more sex on the way. Remember, even if you hate this, comment! I want to know what you think! -DM23*****