Crystal Ch. 03

Story Info
It's been a real busy day for Max.
7.5k words
4.67
13k
16

Part 3 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****I don't mind if you're reading this for the sex. But for all my plot lovers, I have some extra juicy bits in here if you can picture what I wrote. If you have any questions, please comment below. I'll try and answer any and all questions anyone might have in the upcoming chapters, whether they're a member of Literotica or not so don't worry. Now enjoy this chapter to your heart's content! DM23*****

*****

Featured:

Hero/Heroine

Commander Shinobay - Force fields, Eye vision(forgot to mention, Eye vision includes: X-ray, Lasers, Night vision, InfraRed vision

Osprey - Bird-like abilities

Ghost - Invisibility, Intangibility

Zipper - Enhanced Speed

Shell - Bulletproof, Enhanced strength

Jasper - Pyrokinetic, Flight

Crystal - Hydrokinetic, Cryokinetic

Hyper - Flight, Hyperbeams

Cherry - Teleporter, Martial artist

Dot - Cat-like abilities

Dr. Walton - Multitasking (yes this is a power, I looked it up)

*

Villain/Villainess

Dr. Genie - Mad scientist specializing in gene splicing

Asphalt - Bulletproof, Enhanced Physical abilities

One-Eye - Sniper, Intangibility

Pterror - Monster, Flight

Mistress - Telekinetic, Flight

C4 - Cannibal Ninja, Explosives

Ruthless - Enhanced strength, Martial artist

Max jolted awake for the umpteenth time as he stood outside the meeting room. At six in the morning, there was practically nobody else awake. Who would be? It doesn't make the slightest sense why they would be if they were. Sleeping hours were from nine or ten at night to six or seven in the morning. Whoever thought it was a good idea to have him stand here should have their brains inspected. He shook his head, realizing it'd be the Commander's brain being inspected.

As to why he was standing there in the first place, it all boils down to his keen eyesight. No, his eyesight wasn't enhanced like that of a bird as it was with Osprey, he didn't want that anyway. It had more to do with noticing the extremely minor details that no one else noticed.

Like, for instance, why Commander Shinobay's personal assistant came back a week late, even though he was specifically ordered to return last week. Or the fact that his personal assistant kept going to the bathroom after every meeting. Or why he completely abandoned Max even though his first assignment back was to find out where Max was best suited to be. With so many unanswered questions, Max found himself following the assistant back to his room and accidentally, not really since the door wasn't even closed, walked in on the assistant scheduling to make a hit on one of the Heroes Tower along the west coast.

Of course the personal assistant was fired, and jailed, and with a vacant position now available, multiple requests came in for the commander to consider them for the job. Commander Shinobay was initially fed up with looking at paragraphs of reasons why this person thought they were perfect for the job to the point where he went to sleep in the meeting room, which was his favorite place to take a snooze by the way. Max came in at that moment to request a position in the maintenance department, since cleaning helped him think, when he noticed the mess of papers on the table.

Upon impulse, he straightened the table up, sorting out the papers grouping the same ones together. When he finished, Max realized Commander Shinobay was watching him and apologized, then asked for the position to put in the maintenance department. It was denied . . .

. . . and was given a counter offer to become the commander's personal assistant and start immediately. Max stuttered and nodded his head. Commander Shinobay then had him do a couple errands for him before starting on the first meeting, where he informed everyone that Max was his new personal assistant. Everyone gave him a congratulations, although Jasper's was a bit forced.

There wasn't much to do the whole day, and when night fell, he and Crystal went at it until he had nothing left in his balls. But, in the last few days, he wasn't getting any and he knew Crystal had some toys to play with. He just had his mind. The elevator opened and Crystal walked out, looking both ways to see if anyone was on the floor. Upon seeing Max, and no one else, she rushed over to him. Max tried to look away from her but he couldn't. Just the thought of her would give him a boner, like the one growing right now.

"Looks like someone could use some relief," Crystal noted.

"I need a good three days worth of relief," Max grumbled.

"Let me see what I can do," Crystal smirked.

She didn't hesitate and dropped to her knees, taking out his cock and start sucking. Max missed this feeling. His hand could never compare to this, which was why he wasn't able to get off whenever he masturbated. He felt the back of her throat as she went deep on him and his knees wobbled, threatening to give way. He could feel it, the pressure he grew accustomed to was rising back up again. He wouldn't hold it, not that he could anyway.

"Crystal, I'm . . ." he started.

Without warning, the elevator opened and Hyper stepped out. She had on a bodysuit as well, although hers was white with yellow streaks running down the sides. They both snapped out of what they were doing and looked at her staring at them, mouth wide open. Max groaned as Crystal stopped sucking him. Knowing the mood was dead, she popped his cock out her mouth and started putting his cock away.

However, her hand motions, plus Hyper's widening eyes as she saw his cock, were adding stimulations to the dangerously ejaculation he so desperately wanted. All Crystal had to do was touch his cock one more time and he could relieve himself of his three day abstinence.

She smiled apologetically at him and rubbed his cock.

He smiled apologetically at her as he shot his load in her face.

It was like trying to stop a waterfall with your hands, without a stitch of clothing. In other words, Crystal had fallen back on her ass trying to defend her face from getting painted in cum, and failing miserably, as her cheeks, forehead, nose, and mouth was hit with wild accuracy. In a last a ditch effort, she covered her face with her hands and waited, letting Max finished cumming on her clothes.

Once he finished, Max slid down against the wall, strength nowhere in his body. They heard footsteps and watched Hyper dash to the elevator. Crystal was immediately on her feet, rushing to catch up with her, and leaving Max to fix himself and clean up the mess. Boy, I needed that, Max thought.

*****

When the meeting started, which Max found out was held every morning, there was a wide variety of faces coming in. Crystal had a glum face, which quickly turned angry when she looked at Max. Hyper had a beaming face, like she just won a prize, Cherry had a sleepy face, Jasper had an annoyed face, Shell had a depressed face, Ghost's face was buried in a phone, and Zipper's face was grim as if he missed breakfast. When Commander Shinobay walked in, Max saw that he was trying to clean his face of all the crumbs stuck there. There was a mutter of jealousy from Zipper as he watched the commander take his seat.

"Alright, let's get the meeting started," Commander Shinobay stated. "Max would you do the honors?"

Max nodded and moved to the front of the table. "First, I'd like to congratulate Cherry and Zipper for retrieving all the stolen documents yesterday," Max began. "These documents were highly important as they had information on the location of the President's secret bunker. We know whoever had the papers must have spread the knowledge, so I will have to forewarn the President to change locations in case of an attack. Next, I'd like to remind every one of you to thank every field agent you see. Drug trafficking has gone down thirty percent ever since the police chief requested our help. They even caught the top drug lords in a conference . . ."

All of a sudden, the alarms went off. Max knew what this was. It was the alarm whenever there was a high chance of a villain(ess) attacking an area. The table automatically came to life, make a holographic list of villain(ess) on the move. Then, it changed to a threat screen, showing an ancient, reptilian predator known to be extinct. Riding on top of it was a woman with unkempt hair wearing a lab coat. Max couldn't place her but he knew he'd seen her on TV before. The direction they were heading pointed towards the center of the state, which was where the capital was.

"Dr. Genie," Cherry hissed.

"And Pterror," Hyper glared.

"They must be trying to attack the tower, or the President" Commander Shinobay reasoned. "Don't let them."

He pushed a button on the table and the window opened. Jasper and Hyper flew out immediately, while Zipper took a few steps back and launched himself to the other building, leaving a trail of footprints behind him. Cherry teleported to the same building as Crystal and Shell jumped to the far ground below.

"Remember, keep them away from civilians," Commander Shinobay spoke in a radio. "Dr. Genie might be looking for test subjects."

No sooner had he said that, another alarm went off. This one was if any unwanted personnel entered the tower. Commander Shinobay cursed and went to the door. Instead of opening it, he pushed a button and a second door, made of steel, slid shut, locking the two of them inside.

"The first attack must have been a diversion," Commander Shinobay said. "We'll just have to stay in here until they leave."

"And what if they're attacking other agents?" Max asked. He did get to know a few of them when he ran errands for the commander and he was already thinking of them as friends.

"There's usually a good twenty to thirty people in one room," the commander reported. "Whoever's attacking won't be stupid with the odds stacked against them."

"And if they're attacking us?" Max asked this time, drawing his stun gun. Commander looked at him but didn't say a thing. Which meant they were on their own if the unwanted personnel was a hostile person.

*****

Crystal was having a hard time with Ruthless as usual. Every shield she could make was getting smashed through, forcing her to move back. She contemplated switching with Shell, who was going against Asphalt just down the street, but she knew the two of them had a thick rivalry that outweighed even hers and Ruthless. She wanted to freeze Ruthless, but there were civilians behind her, so if Crystal missed, then they'd be frozen instead. Although she did wish the agents would force the civilians to move back even farther.

Ruthless came at her with revenge on her mind. She sent a hard left hook to Crystal's face, then a knee to the stomach and elbowed her to the ground. She barely hit the ground when a good right kick to the side sent her crashing against the side of a building. Ruthless's hatred was so intense, she even went so far as to smash Crystal's head in the ground. Going for a quick grab, Crystal caught Ruthless by the arm and slammed her against the pavement, then threw her head first into a car. Just as she was about to freeze her, Pterror fell from the sky falling right behind her. It shook the pain off and targeted Crystal as she attempted to back away.

"Eat her," Dr. Genie demanded.

It roared and reached for her. Crystal jumped out the way and tried freezing the monster. It proved to be ineffective and Crystal was starting to realize that she was going to have a tough time on her hands if Ruthless woke up.

"Need help?" she heard. Hyper landed behind her, beams ready to fire.

"This is your villain," Crystal responded. "I should be asking you that."

"I'm good on my end," Hyper replied.

"He's still standing," Crystal reminded her as Pterror roared at them.

"So is yours," Hyper said immediately. As she said that, the car Ruthless hit went sailing over everyone's head as Ruthless cracked her knuckles, ready to get back in the fight. "Back to back?"

"You know it," Crystal smiled. They went back to back, facing the other's opponents. "Ready when you are."

"I'm ready," Hyper replied.

It all happened in a second. Ruthless leaped at Hyper while Pterror swiped at Crystal. As they have always practiced, the heroines spun and changed positions, facing their respective opponents. Hyper gave Pterror a face full of hyperbeams. It roared in pain while Crystal made her iconic ice hammer and whacked Ruthless' face, sending her flying in the distance. Then, she quickly leaped in the air and slammed it straight on Pterror's head. The predator fainted and seconds later, it reverted to its human form.

"Mistress, we've failed, get us out of here," Dr. Genie yelled. Immediately, they were levitated in the air, both the human and Dr. Genie, by a girl floating high in the sky.

"I got them," Hyper said. Crystal smiled. The two heroines were the best of friends. They always went as a tag team, always looked out for each other, always had each other's back. Nothing would ever separate them, no matter what. "Don't forget our deal!"

The frown from earlier returned to Crystal's face as she remembered their deal. Every thought that she was thinking now was how to get out of her deal of the bargain.

*****

It took Max a while to figure out that the Commander doesn't notice small things. Like with his former personal assistant and the activities he's been doing. Or the fact that smoke was settling in through the vents as they waited for the intruder to attack. The moment he let Commander Shinobay know, a force field was up, pushing the smoke away, thickening outside the force field.

"Hopefully, it wasn't anything poisonous," Commander Shinobay grimaced.

Abruptly, the two of them heard an multiple explosions outside the door and they both knew the steel door gave way. They saw a black object hit the force field, then blow up. Commander Shinobay cried out in pain and dropped the force field, letting their attacker draw near. They saw the shadow of the figure then the smoke cleared and they saw a ninja drawing his swords from his back.

"No you don't," Max growled, rising and firing at the ninja.

He dodged with ease and kicked Max halfway across the room. Raising his swords, he stabbed at the Commander, knowing one strike to the head would do the job. Unexpectedly, lasers blasted from the Commander's eyes, hitting the ninja straight in the chest. He cried out in pain and dropped his swords, not knowing Max had gotten up and was stalking him. At the right moment, Max charged and collided with the ninja against the wall.

The ninja headbutted Max, then ran up the wall and sent a back flip kick in Max's face. Retrieving his swords, he plunged one at Max, but missed as Max leaped to the side. The ninja came for him, but lasers were shot his way again as Commander Shinobay stood up. The ninja forsook his attack on Max and lunged for Commander Shinobay, hitting another force field. At that moment, a shot went off, hitting the force field, and the Commander grimaced.

"Sniper!" Max cried, taking a peek out the window.

"One-Eye!" Commander Shinobay corrected. Grabbing the radio, he yelled, "Cherry, get One-Eye!"

"I working on it! He keeps turning intangible every time I get close!" came the reply.

"Are you daft?! Get Ghost to take of him!" he yelled.

Another shot went off in the Commander's direction, while simultaneously, the ninja threw another explosive at Commander Shinobay. The combined attack successfully forced the Commander to drop the force field, leaving him vulnerable. But not on Max's watch.

With quick thinking, he grabbed the nearest chair and threw it at the ninja, successfully getting his attention.He kept at it, making sure to keep the ninja backing away from Commander Shinobay. Tired of Max's interruptions, the ninja raced towards him as Max ran out of chairs to throw. Max raced towards him as well then slid as the ninja leaped to cut his head off.

Rising, Max smiled triumphantly as he showed off a pin to an explosive he snagged from the ninja. Eyes widening, the ninja threw the whole set of explosives at them, but it blew midway, knocking everyone to the ground. Dazed, the ninja staggered to his feet and watch Max raise his gun weakly. Knowing he didn't have the strength to dodge this time, the ninja realized he was now unable to kill the Commander and stumbled to the busted window.

"If you ever stand in my way again, I'll gut you and eat your insides while listening to you scream," the ninja threatened before leaping out the window.

*****

Max was sitting in the waiting room, waiting on the report of the Commander. While he waited, agents were wheeling in civilians, even other agents, that had suffered a grave injury during the attack. He knew he should help, but every time he tried, the nurses turned down his request, seeing that he could do more damage than good at the moment.

It seemed like hours when Dr. Walton walked in the room, immediately being surrounded by other nurses trying to speak to her all at once. Right before his eyes, Dr. Walton's face split into three different faces, each of them talking to different doctors and nurses about different things. Her arms also tripled, enabling her to sign several different forms and documents at a time. However, none of the staff were repelled by this, as if they had gotten used to seeing these sides of her. They dispersed immediately after she spoke with them and she walked up to Max.

"Max, how are you feeling?" she smiled.

"Stupid," came the reply.

"You're still not . . . you know," she indicated.

"No, not anymore," Max sighed. "I'm just upset that I wasn't able to protect the Commander all to well."

"Max, you should be proud of yourself. You defended the Commander and kept him alive, from a ninja" Dr. Walton reminded him.

"The Commander did most of the fighting," Max rolled his eyes. "I just ran around and threw things, and still needed to be saved half the time."

"Max, sweetie, if you ever look up assassination attempts, only two percent make it out alive," Dr. Walton informed. "These guys have professional guards on the lookout practically 24/7, and they still die. The two percent that makes it out usually is taken down immediately in the second attempt. Only an extremely small margin of assassinations ends with the target still alive and not on the run. So to defeat a ninja is no a small feat, especially when the ninja has explosives. Now, instead of a dead commander, we have a comatose commander that needs his rest."

"Now that I think about it, why is Commander Shinobay in a comatose state, anyway?" Max asked. "He had his force fields up, so that we wouldn't be extremely damaged."

"That's the thing, Max," Dr. Walton smiled. He has a bright future if he keeps heading in this direction, she thought. "The force field is a physical expansion of the mind, or the conscious. In battle, you'd want to protect you allies if they were in trouble. By expanding the mind outside the body, you can block virtually anything from hurting them."

"But he's comatose," Max repeated.

"Like I said, by expanding the mind outside the body, you can block virtually anything from hurting them," she said. "Usually, if its something like debris, or bullets, or even heavy objects, one would be able to anticipate the hit and can brace for the attack. Unfortunately, you can't do that with explosives. Since you can't prepare for an explosion, unless it's timed, it comes as an abrupt shock and causes extreme pain to the skull. If done repeatedly, then the mind itself could be damaged beyond repair or worse . . . death. So don't get yourself down. You did all you could do and that's what counts."

"Your right," Max agreed, standing up. "Let me know when the Commander is awake, please."

"I will," Dr. Walton nodded, watching him walk out the door.

*****