Crystal Clear Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,986 Followers

I did not hold back. I warned Summer only briefly, with one short phrase, "I'm there -- I'm cumming."

Summer wrapped the lower part of my cock with her long blond hair, and then recaptured the head in her mouth. I spouted off into her mouth, and she swallowed as fast as my body erupted upwards into her face. She pulled away partway through my surges, allowing some of my cum to blast across her face; the overage dripped down from her mouth and face into her hair.

When I stopped she rose, unwrapping her long hair now sticky with my white juices from around my cock. "My that was fun. I don't get to do that with you usually. I have the best hair conditioner in the world right now." She grinned at me.

Summer was naked from the waist up; she wore white cotton underwear and I could tell she wore a large sanitary pad in the crotch of the underwear. She followed my eyes. "I'll be good to go in about three weeks according to the doctor. I hope you come back and help me rechristen the 'love boat.' In fact, I'm counting on it."

I looked around. "It's still early isn't it? Are we the only ones up?"

Summer said, "I woke up and had to make love to you before you left. I asked Edie to go wake up George with some hot sex. I suspect they're at it right now."

I shook my head, "I love sex, and I love naughty sex like this -- swapping partners and wives and even body fluids. Good sex is wet, sticky, and passionate -- the more the better."

Summer moved up so we could kiss. I could taste my own muskiness on her tongue as we Frenched. In a deep, husky voice, she said, "I love wet; I love sticky; and I love passionate -- especially when you're involved." She cuddled into my arms, and let me hold her while I told her how much I loved her and how special I thought she was for having our second child.

Eventually, I asked her the question I'd thought of the evening before. "Summer, as you, George, and Edie form this love nest with the kids, what are your neighbors going to think? Will they run you out of town? What about your jobs?"

Summer chuckled, "Don't worry." She started to point in various directions from my bed, "They not married but have lived together for ten years; they're swingers; they won't care at all; he's single but dates a lot; that house has a single mom and she'd love to be in this situation; and they swing with the other couple I mentioned. This is just a normal American neighborhood -- hot and horny from sun up to midnight." After a pause, she added, "Seriously, I don't think anyone will say much or care. A few will find it interesting that what looked like the most conservative couple on the street now has a 'M-F-F' arrangement, but much that luggage all got dropped when the news broke about you fathering Little Jim with me. All that's pretty much taken for granted, and they all know Little Crystal is yours too, so it's no big deal."

I said, "I'm glad. I'd hate to see you ostracized in some way over any of this, or worse yet have jobs or business lost."

Summer smiled, "George's business increased when the news broke about him asking you to impregnate me with Little Jim. People wanted to see the wounded vet and see what a guy that thought that way would look like and how he'd act. He's held onto much of that new business too. As for my job at the library, up until I had to stop working I'd get some people staring at me, but not one person ever said a derogatory remark. One or two said things like; 'I wish I had your courage.'"

"Good."

We heard a toilet flush downstairs. Summer said, "Oh, they're up and about. Come down and we'll fix breakfast, or rather today I'll let Edie fix breakfast while I sit in that big chair and heal my insides and stitches." She rose, but before she left the room she allowed me to wrap my arms around her and hold her to me. I loved feeling her engorged breasts against my body. When we separated, she laughed, and pointed to where some of her mother's milk had expressed onto my chest. I quickly captured the few drops with one finger and tasted the nurturing juice. Summer said, "When you come back, I'll have more of that for you. Right now, the milk is just starting to flood into my breasts. Aren't they beautifully full." She held each of her globes up to me, and I kissed each one.

* * * * *

Breakfast among four people who had a deep love and affection for each other transcends even a family breakfast. The feelings and caring we felt for each other were extraordinary.

My cell phone went off halfway through the meal. Terry Ross, my agent, pleaded with me to get back to Nashville ASAP so he could get me on a couple of syndicated radio broadcasts promoting my albums and the movie. He also had some new songs and more.

Terry handed the phone to Crystal who told me I was dearly missed by everyone in Nashville, and everyone was over the moon about the new baby.

I passed the phone to Summer, and she and Crystal talked for ten minutes. Summer had a bare breast, and Little Crystal was latched on to one teat happily experimenting with her new food source. I could tell from listening to one side of the conversation that having the baby named after her had deeply touched Crystal to the point of tears. Summer too felt very close to Crystal, particularly for her sharing me and for being so open to everything that went on nine months earlier when Crystal had connected with George. I watched Edie blush when Summer told Crystal about the ménage a trois with such joy in her voice.

After we ended the call, Summer said with a chuckle, "I guess you have to go back to being a country music and movie star."

"Yeah, I guess. I'll make a couple of calls later to arrange transportation back to Nashville. I've been reminded by my agent and keeper that I have many responsibilities there, but don't worry I will be back in a few weeks. This place feels like home." Edie stood beside where I sat at that instant, and I pulled her close to me and kissed one of her breasts through the thin material of her t-shirt. She playfully but ineffectively slapped at the top of my head, and that made me continue by latching on to her nipple through the shirt's material just like Little Crystal was doing with Summer a few feet away.

Edie laughed; "Stop it. You're embarrassing me."

I said with a grin, "But I'm nursing."

Edie leaned down, and French kissed me with lots of tongue. When she pulled away, she said, "We are all going to miss you."

George nodded in agreement.

* * * * *

I watched through the window of the King Air as we raced down the runway at the Greenville Airport. Edie and George leaned against the fence waving wildly as we rushed by the small building that passed as a terminal. I waved, but couldn't be sure they saw me.

Nadia and Claire picked me up at Nashville Airport general aviation. I got showered with kisses and hugs, as well as congratulations about being a new daddy.

Claire presented me with the most recent newspaper accounts about my new fatherhood, but all in all the press under played the event, sometimes with little more than a single paragraph describing the unusual arrangement with George and Summer. While some could have reported the event as a scandal, none of the media chose to take that slant on the news. Edie had sent in one picture of George, Summer, Little Jim, the baby, and me when we posed in Summer's hospital room. Her newspaper had shared it with a few others in their syndication. The picture just showed three happy adults with a toddler and a new baby.

Crystal flew into my arms as I came into the house from the garage. I felt appropriately welcomed. Terry, Dan -- our publicist, and Ellen appeared from the living room, also with hugs and congratulations.

Nadia produced a masterful dinner for us, and at our insistence joined us at the dinner table. The women questioned me in detail about the delivery, and wanted a second-by-second description of what I saw and heard as the baby came out. They seemed particularly enthralled that I had touched the top of the baby's head as she crowned, before actually being born.

We all helped Nadia clear the table and process the dishes, mostly into the dishwasher. Leftovers quickly disappeared into the refrigerator.

The seven of us suddenly stood there in a spotless kitchen. I set the stage for the next hour with a simple question, "Where's the nearest ice cream joint?" The room broke into smiles. We squeezed seven of us into my Prius V, and Crystal directed me over a series of back roads to a small strip mall with a TCBY in it. To the amazement of those inside, two movie stars and their friends trooped in, ordered ice cream, and then sat at the picnic tables outside and enjoyed our desserts.

Crystal showed me a different way back home. At one point in the road, she asked me to slow to a near stop in the darkness. She said, "OK, now put your high beams on ... do you recognize this place?"

"This is where I met you. This is the place your bus had broken down."

"And you, my knight in shining armor, on his fancy motorcycle, came along and rescued me -- and changed my life forever."

"Not as much as you changed mine," I offered. I reached across and affectionately squeezed Crystal's hand. "I can't tell you how much you mean to me. There aren't enough words. I love you so."

From the back seat and, the very back of the car a synchronized chorus of 'Ahhhhhhs' came forth at top volume.

Later, as we stood in the kitchen, Crystal organized the rest of the evening's activities. "Ice cream makes me really horny. Actually, everything makes me really horny. So, I am feeling that we should have a small orgy -- the seven of us. Anyone up for that?"

Six other heads smiled and enthusiastically nodded in unison.

* * * * *

The following Monday, Terry arrived at the recording studio we were working at with a large FedEx box. He opened it and pulled out four copies of the script for the movieDownslope. He passed them out to Crystal, Ellen, and me. Crystal and my copy were annotated on the cover: "Male Lead" and "Female Lead."

Terry turned to Claire and spoke as he handed her a copy of the script marked 'Female Co-Star'; "I have a pleasant surprise for you my Love, although you have to decide whether you want to risk the exposure."

We looked puzzled.

Terry said to Claire, "There's a part in this movie for you, if you want it. It's a pretty major role -- supporting actress, but not the lead female in the movie. Sony said they'd be interested if you are. I talked you up and showed them some photos of you. I said you had acting experience, but didn't go into detail. In particular, I didn't broach with anyone your previous career, but knowing them that wouldn't make any difference. They'd probably consider it a plus, because if word did get out, it'd be more of a draw to the movie. If you recall, Sasha Grey did some films that weren't porn after she'd been a star in that industry for years -- even winning awards, and the studio that used her thinks her 'name' propelled those recent movies into big money."

Claire wrinkled up her nose a little, and I knew this was her signal that she wanted to think about it for a little. She looked at the script in her hands with a puzzled look on her face. "I'm astounded. I don't know what to do."

Terry reminded Claire, "Don't forget, you've already had some exposure to the media. You were on the cover ofNational Rumors and one other magazine when they caught you kissing Jim and wondered what was going on with him and Crystal. No one said anything. You also had a couple of bit parts in his movie."

Claire countered, "Yes, but the pictures were taken from far away and blurry, and I was only in the background shots in the movie."

Terry said emphatically, "I think you should do it."

Claire said, "I spent a lot of time, effort, and money creating a new existence for myself -- my new name, plastic surgery -- thanks to Jill's urging, and a long hiatus doing nothing but shifting gears. If my past life were to get dragged up again, I'd almost feel I had to do it all again."

I got up from my seat and went to Claire. I pulled her into my arms and surrounded her with love, "Babe, you don't have to do anything, but isn't it unlikely that anyone would even recognize the new you?"

Claire let me kiss her on the forehead. "Maybe. You've never seen the old me."

I nodded. "That's true. Do you have any photographs from back then?"

Claire smiled devilishly, "Oh, you bet I do. Just wait here." She dashed out of the room and headed to our bedroom. In the unique living arrangements we had, and given the space in the large bedroom, Crystal, Ellen, Claire, and I had dressers and closet space. Mine was pretty simple.

Just as I'd sat down again, Claire came back with a couple of magazines and three DVDs. She announced, "These are from my previous line of work. I should have shown these to you a while ago, but I had them buried in my suitcase. I have more too." She dropped a magazine in my lap, another in Crystal's, and a third in Ellen's lap.

My magazine was entitled,Raw; Crystal's was entitledTeen Queens; and Ellen's magazine was namedYoung Cougars. I flipped through my magazine looking for pictures of Claire, but as I had thought I couldn't identify her. Apparently, Crystal had the same experience. Ellen lay her magazine out on the table and pointed to a pure pornographic picture where a young woman lay back as her pussy was speared by a man with a huge cock; she tapped on the picture and said, "This is Claire."

I studied the photograph, and while it could have been Claire I wasn't sure. I asked, "How'd you know?"

Ellen said, "Two reasons. I remembered that Claire told us she'd worked under the name Breezy Cummins, a little play on the word 'cum.' Well, there's the name." She pointed to a caption on the photograph, and sure enough it said, "Breezy Cummins gets shafted by Rod Hard."

Ellen went on, "The second reason I'm sure it's her is the mole right over her pubic area, right there." She again pointed at the photograph, and sure enough the girl in mid-fuck in the photo had a well-defined beauty mark just off center above her mons. Everyone's gaze shifted to Claire; she hiked her skirt up and pulled her thong down so we could see her mons; she pushed her hips out front so everyone could see her beauty mark.

Claire said, "Good detective work, Ellen; that is me."

We all studied the photographs in the eight page pornographic spread.

I shook my head, "Claire, I would never associate you with this person." I gestured to the magazine. I picked up the magazine I'd been given and searched again, only this time I identified the girl who appeared in the other magazine. They were the same.

Ellen asked, "Claire, we've never known the name you were born with."

Claire said, "Oh, of course. It was Cheryl Zaret. I think my great grandfather had shortened it from something longer when they came to America. Now, I'm legally Claire Whitman."

Terry said, "And, it's a good name for a supporting actress to have." He tossed down one of the magazines he'd been looking at. I noticed the bulge in his pants, not that I too didn't respond to the magazine pictures.

I added, "You went through a major makeover. I really don't think anyone will recognize you. Now, I don't know who else knows of your transformation. They might spill the beans, but on recognition alone you'd never know it."

Claire had been moving around the living room as we talked. She had the remote for the TV and DVD in her hand. She clicked the DVD control, and on the TV screen the titleCheerleader Sluts appeared on the television for about fifteen seconds, before the video segued into the opening scene.

Claire said, "Jenna Haze and I starred in this one. You'll love it."

On her last words, the screen filled with two busty young girls coming home from school, each carrying a pile of schoolbooks. Breezy Cummin's hair was in pigtails. Both girls wore very short skirts and unnaturally tight blouses. Their ensembles were completed with white knee socks and Mary Jane shoes. The girls chattered together about school and boys in their class accompanied by much giggling.

Once inside the house, the scene changed. The two girls started to make out with each other, clearly a practice they'd established before that day. Several times, they referred to one girl's brother, hoping he wouldn't catch them. I marveled at the transparent plot of this adult video.

The girls in the film slowly stripped each other, taking extra care to suck on each other's breasts. When they were naked, the two flopped down on a nearby bed and maneuvered into a sixty-nine position, with each girl eating out the other.

About this time, one girl's brother started to furtively watch the pair from the bedroom doorway as he slowly removed his clothes and started to beat his meat. Claire started to narrate the film, interjecting remarks about the difficulty of filming each scene. The brother, a handsome young man about the same age as the girls, eventually came over to the sixty-nined duo; he took his cock in hand and thrust it into Claire's gaping pussy. To meet the challenge, she threw her head back and moaned for the camera as though the penetration was the most sought after thing in the world and had delivered the ultimate bliss to her.

Various combinations and positions were adopted in the film. The prevalence of incest was promoted as though it had never happened between the pair, when, according to Claire, the pair had starred in several other porno films together. Claire hopped the film ahead several times to where two other young couples -- supposedly classmates -- also joined the threesome. A large orgy on a huge bed resulted. The movie ended as the parents of the house, obviously an older couple, arrived at the bedroom door and 'caught' everyone -- fade to black, movie ended.

Claire turned on the lights in the living room again, and turned to see what we'd been doing during the film in the darkened room.

Nadia frantically moved to pull her skirt down; Dan had been jilling her off as she gave him a handjob. Next to them on the sofa, Ellen had lost her skirt entirely and had been similarly engaged with Terry; the pair unwrapped from a passionate kiss, and Terry pulled his hand from her crotch. I'd wrapped my arm around Crystal and slipped my hand down the front of her peasant blouse, fondling her breasts; she wore no bra. Crystal had unzipped my pants and had her hand inside working on my bulge; I had gone commando all day.

Claire looked from couple to couple and pronounced, "Oh, you guys are incorrigible. Come on; let's take this to the bedrooms. I guess I obviously started something."

I allowed as how she had, but that we wanted to see the other films she'd done sometime really soon, like maybe one a night for the coming eighty nights. I recalled she'd said she'd made about eighty videos while she'd worked in the adult film industry.

* * * * *

Claire sat next to me at the breakfast table wearing an ultra thin body-hugging shirt that left little to the imagination. She was nude beneath the shirt, and I as hard as I tried I had trouble looking up from her fantastic body to her face as she talked.

In a serious tone, Claire directed her remarks at Terry and said, "I thought about it overnight -- when I wasn't otherwise occupied. I want the part in the movie; I like acting and this opportunity might not come again. Two provisos, however; I don't want Sony to be blindsided if something comes out about my past career, so you've got to tell the right people there. Second, Sony has to agree not to make that knowledge public in any way."

She turned to the rest of us; "I am strongly basing my decision on what you all said last night, specifically, that you would not be able to identify me from either the photos or the movies as Breezy Cummins -- porn queen. If any of you were just humoring me last night, you've got to speak up now. " We all shook our heads. As intimately as I knew Claire, matching the sexpot in the magazines and film she'd been in years ago to the made over woman today was unlikely. The change of hair color plus the subtle plastic surgery had given her a dramatically different image.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,986 Followers