Crystal Clear Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought about what hadn't changed: the shape of her body, height, eye color -- but contact lenses could handle that, tone of voice, and speech patterns. Even the identifying mole near her mons could be covered with makeup should the occasion arise.

I asked, "What about the escort side of your business. We didn't talk about that last night. Do you think there are people from that side of things that might 'out' you in some way?"

Claire thought, wrinkling her nose again, "I doubt it. I've been intimate with all of you, and if you couldn't spot me, then I'm assuming none of them will."

Terry said, "Then I guess congratulations are in order to you, Crystal, and Jim. You and Barry Peters who I'm sure you remember fromPressure Limit are the lead actors inDownslope. I'll handle the Sony thing for you Claire; they might want to talk to you, but I doubt it; I know they've had other actresses and actors with an adult film background. Tina Devoe, whom you know, is my main contact point there, plus I know Jill Danes will put in the good word for you. I know they'll smooth the road for your re-entry in show business -- this time on the 'legitimate' side of things."

At that point, Dan perked up and asked, "Hey, what's the title of tonight's movie?" He had a lascivious gleam in his eye.

Claire laughed and said, "Your pick ofLoving Angels orSensational Swingers; they're both highly rated and will make you horny as all hell. Oh, and, I have more upstairs when we run out of these."

To be continued