All Comments on 'Cucked by My Wife's Gym Trainer'

by MySexyCurvesWife

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love it

great story! For the record if it was my wife I would have licked her clean of his sperm load afterwards!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yvonne

is one lucky girl and you were so right to let this stud know about her pussy and then let him take it from you. She needed to know and now she knows what its like to be with a stud. You are so lucky that he let you stay to watch him fuck her and them shoot his awesome cum on her. That was awesome that he drained his balls on her face. I bet she sucked his cum covered head for him while you pathetically came on the floor. No pussy for you, just your hand while Bob sticks his big cock in hot, soft and wet pussy, your wife's pussy. You know he deserves it and not you. Bob was built to fuck pussy and you gave you woman's pussy up to him just as you should. Andrew, you did the right thing. Give up her pussy to a real man. She deserves it and you know it. Bob took her pussy, it is exactly the way it should be. Andrew, it sucks to be a boy in a man's world but some of us are just boys. Boys don't get pussy, MEN do. Men like Bob. Just thank Bob that he lets you watch. Sometimes alpha studs/bulls are so kind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great

Nicely written story and both the wife and husband get what they want. Everyone gets what they want. Thanks for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Man your Wife is So Sexy!

Your wife is So Sexy! What a figure and what an Ass!! If my wife were as sexy as your wife, I would allow her fuck too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love it.

Nice story .Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

Really enjoyed this story, and unlike so many others who give negative comments I write stories myself and appreciate effort by others. Keep it going

Arurk1Arurk1over 7 years ago
Now your like will truly begin

You took a great step. I took courage but I'm sure you both will be so much happier

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
just like my wife's boyfriend

I too am a sissy cuckhold and my wife sucks her boyfriend's cock in front of me and he fucks her deep and hard while I masturbate watching them. Then -- my favourite part -- after he fucks her they tell me to eat his cum from her cunt, to lick his cock clean (which I do willingly) and then he fucks my man-pussy with his big 8" thick cock. I truly love being their sex toy and cuckhold. I can't wait to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
cock love

You didn't say so but I hope you took advantage of the situation and kissed her getting a good taste of his cock and cum. That is the best part about sharing your wife. Hope next time that you get to taste his cock and give it a good sucking while your wife helps you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Just cuck shit bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

REEEEEADINNNNNNG CAPS GETS SOOOOOOOOO BORRRRRING!!! Try adding dialogue tags, like, she screamed, my wife moaned, she cursed, etc. All caps is sooooooooooo 1990s MIRC.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story - very erotic. Nice description of the action

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous