Cuckold Chronicles 22: Danny Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled his head away and exchanged my lips for my nipples. After a long deep kiss, I whispered in his ear, "Let's switch places. I want to see what else you can do with that tongue."

He leaned in and began licking my inner thighs, inching slowly higher. Any other time I would have loved the feeling and suspense, but for now, I wanted that tongue on my pussy! I gave him about 30 seconds and he still hadn't kissed my cunt so I grabbed his head and shoved it into the essence of my womanhood. I moved his willing head to different spots until I felt his tongue burrowing into my wetness. I don't think he meant to but his nose was rubbing my clit from side to side as he kissed and tongue fucked me. It was a sloppy and uncoordinated effort at eating pussy but his inexperience was trumped by his eagerness to please.

I leaned back against the back of the seat so my ass was on the edge, giving him better access to the treat he had dreamed about for so long. His technique started to improve. He either watched a lot of porn or he really paid attention to the lessons Dave & Sam were supposed to teach him. He brought up a hand & used 2 fingers to spread me open as his tongue began licking my inner lips gently. I was moaning and grinding as he slipped a finger inside making big circles in inside my hot and ready love box.

I was so close to cumming. I don't know why something like this would enter my head at a time like this, but all I could think was, 'I have to call him Robin, he really is the Boy Wonder'. I mean, come on; He had never seen a naked woman before, never kissed a girl, never played with a boob, never touched, let alone eaten, a pussy before and yet he was playing my body like a violin! So you can imagine my shock when he stopped everything and stood up.

He didn't say a word; he just held me under the armpits and laid me down on the couch. I didn't have a chance to ask what was going on as he threw a knee over my head, straddling my head, leaving his cock and balls in my face. He leaned forward and pulled my legs toward him. He hooked them over his elbows and went right back to the same position. I was ready to explode when he crooked a finger inside me & started rubbing my G-spot. Before I could react, he clamped his mouth down on my clit alternating sucking and flicking it with his tongue.

I hungrily took his big cock into my mouth. We were quite the team; me sucking his big cock and him sucking my miniature cock. My moans were muffled by the slab of man-meat I was devouring. I was a-humpin' & a-jumpin' from his ministrations. I went over the edge, no that's not right, the CLIFF, when he added 2 more fingers into my dripping pussy.

There is no other way to say it; I screamed like a Banshee. I was jerking and twisting like I was having a seizure. It was so violent I knocked Danny sideways and he ended up on the floor. He scrambled around and tried to kiss me but I couldn't breathe yet. I pushed his head down to my tits and stuck an ignored nipple in his mouth. Just for the moment we were both happy to just lay there.

My strength finally returned so I sat up and faced this Boy Wonder. "Where did you learn to eat pussy like that? It was fantastic!"

Danny blushed a little but still admitted, "Internet porn and some tips from Dave & Sam. They said it was a shame for a woman to cum unless it was on a tongue or a cock."

"Well, I don't know about that but you sure did them proud. Now we've had enough foreplay, let's go to the bedroom & get down to business."

Danny got a big smile on his face. "Oh my God, if all that was just foreplay I can't wait to go into business with you!"

I stood up and took his hand. With my other hand I touched his cheek. "You still have much to learn Grasshopper. Depending on how you do, there are 15 positions of sex that I like, not counting blow jobs or being in the 69. I have to tell you though, one of them requires a couple more people. We can work on that one tomorrow. Care to find out how many you can learn tonight?"

We walked into the bedroom and I climbed on the bed, settling on my back in the middle. "Let's start your on-the-job-training. Are you familiar with the Missionary position?"

The poor kid was like a deer in the headlights, staring at my body lying prone in front of him. He didn't look me in the eye as he spoke. His attention was drawn to my tits and snatch. "I- I've heard of it but I've never done it. It's just the guy on top right; the basic position? Will you show me what to do; I mean what to do to give you the most pleasure? The #1 rule the guys told me was that my partner's pleasure always comes before mine"

"Oh my, of course I'll show you. The guys were right. That is what made Dave such a good lover in the old days and makes Sam such a good lover now. They pay attention to the woman, not just to get themselves off. Come lay down with me. We're going to cuddle and talk for a while."

I liked the way he slowly crawled onto the bed. He didn't make it seem he was going to attack me. There are times that aggression and urgency are warranted, but this wasn't one of those times. It was like I was watching him mature before my very eyes. He was still a bit nervous as he lay down on his back beside me with his hands behind his head. I smiled at his innocence.

"Not like that Baby. Roll over & face me, prop yourself up on your elbow, yes like that. Now put your leg over mine while you put your hand on my hip. Fingertips Baby, fingertips are much more seductive than the whole hand at first. This is a seduction you know. It is the time couples find out what their partners like and dislike. Now gently run your hand down to my knee and roll me over to face you. Slide your knee a little higher; push it up against my pussy. Oh yes, that's good. Now you can softly trace your fingertips all over my body while we talk."

I could feel his hard cock resting on my hip. We shared a soft kiss as I began playing with his body.

"You are learning fast but let's slow down a bit. You were right when you said Missionary is the most basic position but it is also the most intimate. The lovers can face each other, kiss whenever they want, have access to the whole body and best of all, they get to see the blissful look when their partner cums. Before we start to put this technical information into actual use there one more very important thing for you to know. A woman needs to be very wet before she can enjoy sex. That is usually taken care of by her man eating her pussy. She will let you know when she is ready. You have already done that, and very well I might add. Your cock will be dry and that will be painful for your lover. Go ahead and lay on top of me and I'll show you a way to lubricate your cock. It has the added benefit of increasing the arousal of both parties. That's good, prop yourself up with your hands for now. Lay your cock on top of my pussy, now rub a little. Can you feel it getting wet? Oh, that feels good. Slip your arms under my knees, push my hips forward, now slide that hard cock along the length of my slit, and get your cock real wet. Oh yeah, so good ahhh. One last thing stud; Never and I mean never shove your whole cock into your lover on the 1st thrust. It is very painful. Start slow and then pick up speed. Don't worry about style, form or technique at first. Once you start your instinct will kick in. I'll warn you in advance that I love dirty talking and lots of kissing when I have sex. Now are you ready to become a man? God I hope so because you have me ready to kill for that cock. I know you want this Danny, so do I. Fuck me Baby, give me that big hard cock!"

He didn't disappoint me. He pulled his arms out from under my knees, letting my heels dig into the mattress. He found his target on the 1st stab. He gave me a few inches before drawing back. Watching my face he slid back in a little deeper, stayed a few seconds and pulled back again. I reached down and grabbed his ass, pulling him back home. He still had a couple of inches to go when he pulled back again. I was frustrated and eager. I reached down again to grab his ass but he was beyond my grasp. He gave me a devilish smile and gave me a pinch right on my clit while slamming balls deep into my dripping hot cunt. I screamed out as my body convulsed in spasms. I can't remember the last time I came that hard. He was pounding my twat throughout my orgasm, changing speeds, switching up the depth of his thrust, twisting left and right so he could pierce every inch of my love box. I was riding the proverbial roller coaster of orgasms. As I would come down into the valley, he would slow down and kiss me roughly while mauling my tits. He didn't slow down for long before he started slamming into me again. His favorite trick was to pull out, slap my clitty with his cock a couple of times before plowing right back in with a vengeance.

We had been going at it for a good 10 minutes, and I do mean they were good, when he started to slow down, just pumping in & out at a leisurely pace. He came forward and softly kissed me before nuzzling into my breast. He wasn't groping, he was caressing them while licking & sucking my excited nipples. In the blink of an eye, he went from fucking me to making love to me. I wasn't used to this kind of reaction from my lovers.

I was ready to help him finish what he started. I wrapped my legs around his waist & locked my ankles while thrusting my hips up to meet his down strokes. I grabbed his hair and made him look me in the eyes. "Do you like that married pussy Baby? Are you ready to make a sloppy mess for my husband to clean up? We can do soft & gentle later but right now I want you to fuck me and fill me with your cum. Do it Baby, shove that pocket rocket into my rocket pocket."

I grabbed his ass as I started thrusting harder and faster against his pumping. I saw, heard and felt all the signs of his approaching orgasm. He was kissing me when I saw his eyes clinch shut. His breath became ragged and he lost the rhythm we had humping against each other. He shoved in one last time and held it there. I felt the extra stiffening of his cock as he growled loudly. I came again as I felt the flooding of my velvet glove with his hot man juice.

When Danny's cock stopped throbbing, he let out a deep breath and rolled to his side taking me with him. We rested like that, licking drops of sweat from each other's neck, shoulders and chest; his cock still hard and still tightly engulfed in my well used woman parts. He was very slowly sliding it in & out, just as casual as you would scratch your arm to a little itch. Well, I did have an itch and he was scratching it.

I pushed him back a little and looked him in the eye. "I think you've been holding out on us. A virgin wouldn't know to fuck that way. What's the real story here? I'm not upset, I just want the truth."

"I really was a virgin. You are the only woman I have ever done anything like this with before. What I just did with you seemed so natural to me. Since you say it good, I believe you. Honestly, all I did was play out what I have dreamed of doing with a woman for the last 5 years. It was a combination of watching hours of porn and using the advice I got from Dave & Sam. Speaking of your husband, are you going to call him now? I don't know how all this works. Should I be dressed & ready when they get here? What happens now?"

"Don't you dare even think of leaving now! How can you even consider that while you're sawing that thick sausage in & out of my taco shell? Cubby won't be back until I have at least 2 loads for him to lick up. I thought you knew the schedule for tonight. Depending on how this went, Limp Dick was going to either bring Sam back here or take him home. I'm going to tell him to take Sam home. You're spending the night in bed with me. Cubby will sleep in the guest room. Enough talking, let's work on that 2nd load for the Panty Boy. By the way, we are already in position # 2. This is called Scissors Front. I just need to turn a little, ah, that's better, let me raise my leg up here, yes perfect. Now scoot in closer. OK young man; show me how a MAN takes care of a woman."

Danny didn't need any more encouragement to continue. He kissed me softly at first. Our excitement was growing by the second. He picked up speed as the intensity of his kiss grew. His mouth slid down to my neck, up to my ear and then back to my neck again. I was humping back against his urgent thrusts. His mouth began the journey down my chest. I arched my back so he could reach my breast. He was pumping me hard when he latched onto my nipple, a bit harder than I would have liked. I jerked back as a natural reaction causing his hard cock to slip out of my very aroused honey pot. He reached down to guide it back in when I stopped him.

"Hold on a second lover. Let me text our Clean-Up-Bitch. It will take him ½ an hour to get here."

I guided his head back to my tits while I reached for my phone. He re-positioned himself so he could press his knee against my messy crotch. He surprised me when he put his hand on my hip & started moving my pelvis up & down his knee. I was enjoying his suckling while I gently humped his rapidly becoming cum covered joint while I sent my Cuckold husband a text telling him to come home.

I put my phone on the headboard and guided my young stud's always hard cock back toward my hungry depths. He quickly placed both my inner thighs on his hips as he inched in closer. We were still lying on our sides facing each other. With my legs spread wide open as they were, he slid right back in with no problem. He started off slow and gentle until he felt me pushing back. He picked up speed & velocity as he noticed my excitement. I was tonguing his ear, giving him encouragement, egging him on, if you will. "Come on Baby, give it to me. I want all your cock. Fuck me hard and fast. Take me! Make me cum again. Fill me up again so you can laugh at my husband while he slurps it all up from the pussy you have used so well. I'm so close Baby, so do it, do it now. Oh God, I'm cumming! Yessssssssssssssss! Oh Gawdddddddddddddd! Fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

Danny started shooting his baby batter into my red hot cunt while I was giving him my own type of pep talk. I felt such a powerful surge of hot cum flood inside me, I lost all control. We were both thrashing against each other trying to maintain contact with each other's bodies.

We were both wiped out. We started to untangle our bodies when I saw Dave kneeling in the doorway to the bedroom. All he was wearing were his Clean-Up-Bitch panties. I smiled at him and scooted up so I could lean against the headboard. Danny crawled up next to me and leaned into my breast, softly kissing the side of my boob.

"How long have you been there, Cubby?" I asked as I looked at my Cuckold.

Danny jerked his head up and looked at the door. He broke into a big smile & went back to nuzzling my tit.

"Never mind, I don't care. Get your panty clad ass over here and clean us up. Start with him, I want to suck his young hard cock while you lick all his cum out of your wife's pussy.

*******************************

By the time Sam & I got to the Lodge, we had missed the start of the 1st game. I knew it would take about 2 hours to finish. I figured Heather would contact me by then so I knew there would be no poker for me tonight. We played some darts, a couple games of pool and watched a few hands in the game. Close to 2 hours after we got there, I got my text.

{Get back here asap cubby. Take Sam home. Tell him to be here around Noon. You better be ready to get to work!}

I showed the text to Sam. We high fived each other and paid our tab. I thought Sam would be upset over having to wait until tomorrow to see Heather but he explained that Danny was his main concern right now. I took Sam home and headed to mine.

I entered the house as quietly as I could. I certainly didn't want to break whatever mood they were in. I heard a lot of moaning and grunting coming from the bedroom. I peeked in the bedroom & saw them in action. I went to the guest room & stripped down to my panties. As I was headed back to the bedroom I heard Heather screaming, in advance of her explosion. I knelt in the doorway, waiting for them to finish. I was rubbing my little nub when Heather noticed me. She smiled at me as she moved up on the bed. Danny followed right behind her, kissing her breast as I waited for their acknowledgment. I didn't have long to wait.

"How long have you been there, Cubby?" she asked as she looked at me.

Danny jerked his head up and looked at the door. He broke into a big smile & went back to nuzzling her tit.

"Never mind, I don't care," she said. "Get your panty clad ass over here and clean us up. Start with him, I want to suck his young hard cock while you lick all his cum out of your wife's pussy."

I crawled to the bed & saw Danny had positioned himself fully sitting up with his back against the headboard. His cock was even with her tits. He threw one leg over Heather's stomach and the other was at the edge of the bed. His whole groin was wet with their combined fluids. While I was licking his thighs and balls of their juices, Heather leaned over & began kissing his belly. Danny reached both his hands down & rested them on our heads; lightly stroking her hair and grabbing mine so as to pull it up to his cock. He smeared my face around before planting my mouth on his slimy cock. I worked his flaccid cock into my mouth, cleaning it with my tongue. I knew he had had enough of me when he pulled my hair and pushed me away as he guided Heathers mouth to take my place. Heather immediately grabbed my hair & shoved my face to her flowing gooey sticky pussy. She followed his lead by rubbing my face around before pressing it to the river of cum flowing from it. It took several minutes for me to lick and suck her very messy cunny but I thought I had most of it cleaned up. I suppose she felt the same because she pushed me away.

"We're going to take a shower Cubby. Change these sheets and have us some drinks ready on the porch. Danny is a man now, so get him a beer. Hand me that shirt by the TV then get to work."

I gave her the shirt and there was a sudden silence I wasn't expecting. I think the full picture of this night finally came into focus for young Daniel. He was standing there staring at the board.

Heather was standing next to him holding his hand. She told him softly, "Someone needs to keep track of what you learn tonight. It isn't fitting for me to do it. This is more of a guy's thing . Remember, he wants and needs to be humiliated. What are you going to do?"

"Cubby, take the marker and check off Missionary and Scissors Front. That's all for now, so get your panty ass to work."

They were laughing as they went into the shower.

Heather was right, it was very humiliating for me to have to check off how many times he fucked my wife. I stripped the bed and quickly put clean ones on. I saved some time since I didn't bother tucking in the top sheet. As it turned out, I didn't need to hurry. They didn't either. They came out of the bathroom a ½ an hour later.

I was waiting for them on the back porch when Heather called out to me, "Bring our drinks in here Cubby, my lover doesn't seem to want me out of bed."

I heard them laughing as I carried in their refreshments. They were propped up against the headboard, passing her pipe back & forth when I walked in. I sat the drinks on their respective nightstands. I noticed the tally board as I headed to my seat in the corner. Standing Front had been checked off. I noticed that Heather had put on my shirt but hadn't bothered to button it. It was wide open with her breast only covered my Danny's hand roaming over both of them. Danny was naked and My wife was stroking his STILL hard cock. The wacky tabacky they were enjoying must have loosened him up enough to ask me for some information.