Cuckold Chronicles 22: Danny Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice choice Babe, you've taken to your role very well. Did Sam tell you to wear his robe?"

"No, actually, I did some research on the computer about cuckoldry. Several sites mentioned that if the lover spends the night there were 3 things to do to establish the hierarchy of the relationship. First is the husband has to sleep on the couch or another room. You took care of that without me. The second is to wear his robe, making sure he knows he has been replaced, even if just for the night. Third is making sure to sit in his favorite chair and most importantly, his chair at the table, implying he is not the "man of the house" for that night. Is this what they were referring to?"

I was very impressed with his aptitude of what I wanted. "Yes, you played this all very well, as far as I'm concerned. I'll be around if you need me."

They ate in relative silence, staring and smiling at each other. They didn't say a word as they pushed their chairs back and went to the living room. I was cleaning the kitchen and washing their plates as I listened to their breathing getting heavier and louder. I was taking the trash out when I walked through the living room. They were in my chair with Heather straddling his lap. Both robes, boxers and panties were on the floor at their feet. Was he shoving up or was she slamming down?; I couldn't tell who was more enthusiastic. The grunts and moans told me they were both enjoying the experience. By the time I came back from dropping the trash in the garbage can, Heather had spun around, her back leaning into his chest. She was propping herself up as he hammered into her well lubricated love box. I knew there was already a load of his man juice in her by the white foam oozing out from their joining. I stopped to watch, intoxicated by the sight. I could see Heather was in seventh heaven. She saw me watching and managed to say through her gritted teeth, "Eat me you limp dick bitch!"

I dropped to my knees and crawled between her wide spread legs. His cock was like a jack hammer, pounding into her. Her head was flopping from side to side. I held my tongue flat so his cock was sawing along my soft tongue while I was receiving the leaking cum flowing from her well used pussy. I stayed like that for about a dozen strokes, it was hard to tell with the speed he was pumping. I went for the kill shot, I sucked her clit into my mouth and gave it all that I had. She screamed very loud and that sent young Daniel into a yelling fit to rival any professional wrestler. Danny was frozen in place while Heather was jerking and twitching from side to side. She wasn't gentle when she finally found the strength to push me away. That effort drained her tank at last. She was like a ragdoll in his arms.

I picked her up and carried her back to bed. I cleaned her gently with a warm cloth and covered her up. Danny came in as I stood back up.

"Is-is that supposed to happen? Are women going to pass out every time I have sex?"

I smiled at him and said, "Only if you do your job right. You still have much to learn Young Jedi, but the force is strong in you. Let her sleep, the day is still young and we have more company coming by. Take a shower and I'll meet you on the back porch. By the way, anytime you leave a woman with a 'JLL' on her face, you did a good job and she will love you for it."

Before I left the room, I went to the tally board & checked off Sitting front and back.

As I turned off the light I heard Danny ask, "JLL?".