Cuckold Chronicles 22: Danny Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't understand some of these positions Limp Dick. Explain them to me before I practice them on your wife. A lot of them seem like the same thing, just in a different room."

Heather was pretty high but she interjected with a well thought suggestion. "I think during this discussion you should take off your panties and revert to Professor Stanton. I can't think straight right now."

"I think you're right." I stood & pulled off my panties, pulled a pair of shorts from my drawer and removed my shoehorn from the hook on the wall. As I was slipping on the shorts, I addressed both of them. "If any of this is going to sink in, you two need to keep your hands to yourself. Good, now Danny, this is all for your benefit. Heather knows all these positions and what they do to her. Most positions are related to each other. The big difference is the angle of your cock going into a wet pussy. Let's start with the cowgirls." I pointed to the words on the list. "They are a lot like 'sitting face to face' and 'sitting front to back', the difference being you are either lying down with a cowgirl or sitting on a chair or couch." Pointing at another position I said, " All the standing positions may be confusing to a guy that doesn't understand or doesn't care about the pleasure of his partner. As I'm sure Heather will tell you, the slightest change in a degree of her pelvis when being taken from behind makes a big difference. Thus the angle from 'standing back', usually in the shower, 'standing counter', 'standing table', and 'standing chair' all put your cock at a different angle, because of the different heights, thus giving her more pleasure. All that is left is anal, which you understand, and 'airtight' which you might discover this weekend. There are a couple of these Heather likes to have me join in. She'll let know if she is in that mood. I know you aren't ready to learn about the Rodeo yet, but Sam & I will explain it to you when you're ready. I think that covers everything. Any questions, or should I put my panties back on?"

Heather looked rather surprised. "I may be stoned but even I don't know what the Rodeo is."

"It's simple really. The couple is in the Missionary position. The guy tells the girl that her sister's pussy is tighter than hers. All he can do is try and stay on for the required 8 seconds as she tries to buck him off." I couldn't keep a straight face any longer as all 3 of us broke out in laughter.

As the laughter died down, Danny looked a bit pensive. He rolled over to Heather and kissed her deeply. I heard him whisper in her ear, "Let me know when you've rested enough, I want to check a few more things off that list."

Heather gave a soft laugh and exclaimed, "I've created a monster! I like it when the man takes control. What do you want to start with Baby."

He stood up and took Heather by the hand. "Come with me, I hear the kitchen calling us. Cubby you can take a break. We'll let you know when we need you. You can watch if you want but keep quiet and keep out of the way."

Heather smiled at me as they were walking out. "Wow, I guess he's in charge now."

I put her pipe back on the nightstand, stepped into the bathroom to pee and went looking for them. I found them in the kitchen with Heather leaning on the counter and Danny behind her pumping away. He didn't slow down when he saw me standing in the doorway. She was moaning and he was grunting. He must have been worked up because he didn't last long. He gave a final shove and held it there. I could see Heather's knees buckle a little as she pushed back against him. He leaned over her holding her tits as he kissed her back & shoulders. He finally straightened up and spun her around. He picked her up and sat her on the counter.

He pulled her hips so she was barely on the surface. He looked over me and said, "Come on Cum Slut, lick up this mess. When you're done with her, clean me up & get me hard again."

Heather put her legs over my shoulders while he stood beside her, kissing her lips and nips. She seemed to be in heaven. It wasn't long before her foot pushed me away and Danny helped her down. I went to my knees and started on him as Heather returned the favor to him by kissing his lips and nips.

I had him completely clean and was now working on getting him hard again. Heather decided to help out. She joined me in licking and sucking his rapidly hardening man pole. She nudged my head down to his balls while she engulfed his lance. Now Danny was the one approaching the gates of heaven. Heather was the one who made the decision that he was hard enough. She pulled my hair to get me away from his sack. She stood and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"What's next Lover?"

"I think the table will do, it's right here. Cubby, go check off the counter on the list."

I left them alone and went to the bedroom. I brought the board up to date & went out to the porch for a cigar & a drink. I wandered over to the French doors which gave me a view of the living & dining rooms. Heather was leaning on the table with her ass pounding back against his hard rod. I'm not sure who was thrusting harder. Through the closed doors I was able to hear Heather call out his name. Danny pulled her up to his chest kissing her shoulders and neck. I could see them talking in between kisses, but I couldn't hear them. It wasn't long before they shifted positions and Heather leaned down to rest her hands on the seat of the chair beside her. She moved her feet further back & spread her legs. Danny stepped into place, bent his knees a little and slid right back into her love tunnel. I could see Heather's fingers grabbing and releasing the seat cushion on the chair. It became frantic very quickly, with Heather's head shaking side to side and her tits flopping up & down. Danny held a good grip on her hips. His movements were a blur from the speed and power of his thrusts. They were a sight; Heather was jerking and shoving back on his cock, Danny was frozen in place. I could see the white on his knuckles from how hard he was holding her hips. His face was turning more red by the second. He finally released her as he remembered how to breathe again. Heather slowly slipped down to her knees, resting her head on the seat. She was panting like she had just ran a 5K.

I decided on my own that they probably would need me at this point. I went inside & both of them looked at me with big grins on their faces. Danny motioned me over to him as he pointed at his softening fuck stick. When I knelt in front of him he surprised me with his aggression. He didn't say a word, just rubbed his slimy cock all over my face before he forced it into my mouth to finish the cleaning. He didn't waste much time, just stroked in & out about 5 times before helping Heather to her feet. He kissed her a couple of times before he helped her lay down across the table. Since I was still on my knees, he nudged me with his foot toward her hot wet leaking Honey Pot. After he shoved my face into her junction, he walked around to her head. He kissed her lips gently then leaned over more and kissed both her breast. Heather was starting to respond to my ministrations when he plopped his cock across her lips. I think she was on auto-control. Her eyes were closed and lips barely open, yet she started licking and kissing as if she was wide awake.

She seemed to be getting into all the attention her pussy and mouth were getting, when she suddenly pushed me and Danny away.

"No, stop, I need a break. I can't take anymore right now. I need to be alone for a while. I'm going to take a shower, alone. I need to rest. I mean it, neither of you better touch me until I say. I'm not upset about anything, I just need some 'me' time."

Danny started to say something but I shook my head at him and gestured to him to be quiet. I stood and offered my hand to Heather so she could get up. I handed her the discarded shirt and gave her a soft kiss on the lips as she staggered to the bedroom. I told Danny to meet me on the porch.

I went in the bedroom to check on her but she was already in the shower. I opened the door asked her, "You OK, Honey? You want me to talk to him?"

"I'm fine, just a bit of overload on all my nerve endings. I just couldn't handle anymore. I'll talk to him in a while. Be a good Cuck and check off the list, I'm not sure how much more we will do tonight. Now go, I'll be out soon."

I closed the door and went straight to her tally board. I checked off the counter, table and chair. I was amazed that he had already cum 6 times that I knew of. A kid in a candy store came to mind. I went to the back porch & found Danny sitting like a kid sent to the Principal's office. I smiled at him and patted him on the back.

"Heather is fine, don't worry about it. How you feeling Stud? Ready for a pick-me-up? You've become a man tonight, it's time for you to learn about the 3 best things in life. You've already sampled the 1st one. I'm guessing you liked that one. Let me introduce you to 2 and 3. They are considered an acquired taste, but let's see how you do."

I was sitting out glasses when Danny finally spoke, "I was afraid I hurt her or I went overboard. She stopped everything so fast. I didn't know what to do."

I let him ramble on as I was pouring the bourbon into the ice filled tumblers. "Danny, you did exactly what you should do. You gave her her space. That is what she needs right now. As far as going overboard as you put it, most women would love to experience that feeling. Danny, you don't realize it but you made her cum so many times, her body couldn't keep up. Now back to our subject. I'll tell up front, smoking is a nasty habit, but occasionally, I see no problem with a good cigar, just don't inhale. Now the sign of a true gentleman is his choice of bourbon. Never buy the cheap rot-gut whiskey, spend a few extra bucks for quality. These are mild cigars, not too fat, not too strong. Dip the tip in your bourbon, just to get it wet. There you go, just like that. Now when you light it, never allow the flame to touch the cigar. Keep the flame about an inch down and suck on the cigar till it catches. If the flame touches it, the cigar will be hot and taste harsh. Does it get any better than this? A beautiful woman, good bourbon, a good cigar and a good friend. This is my favorite time of day; my time of reflection."

Danny made a face after his 1st sip of hard alcohol. He took a small toke on his cigar, closed his eyes, smiled and took another sip of his drink. It looked like he was actually reflecting on the events, thus far, of the night.

We were relaxing, enjoying a 'man moment' when our peace was broken by my sexy wife.

"I see you two are getting along just fine. I can't believe you Cubby. Re-enacting a movie scene at a time like this. You're as bad as that guy on NCIS! Let me guess Danny, did he mention the best 3 things in life?"

Danny didn't know what to think. He had the look of the boy caught peeking in the girls locker room. When Heather finally couldn't keep a straight face she broke out laughing. She went over and sat on his lap, taking his cigar and enjoying a small hit off it.

Heather was only wearing my shirt from earlier. Danny was running his hand up & down her leg from her knee to her bare hip. He tried to slip his hand between her legs but she stopped him.

"I'm sorry baby, but I'm rather tender down there right now. Let's go to bed and you can kiss it better. You still haven't showed me how well you can spell. After your spelling lesson I hope you will show me your slow and tender side. Cubby, I already left your panties for tomorrow in the guest room. I imagine we'll be seeing and using you a bit later. In the meantime, you are off duty."

We sat and chatted for a while, looking to all the world like some friends relaxing at the end of a work week. The big difference being my wife sitting on another man's lap, making out like a couple of teenagers and me wearing panties that proclaimed I was the Clean-Up-Bitch. In the process of all the kissing, he had unbuttoned her shirt.

Danny had just latched his lips onto the closest nipple when Heather stood up. She pulled him up with her, grabbed his cock like a handle and cooed into his ear, "Come on stud, it's time to start your Spelling Bee."

I waited a couple of minutes before I moved to the table outside of our bedroom. I was enjoying the show. Heather was squirming from the attention her Honey Pot was getting from Danny's well-schooled tongue. I was mesmerized as he brought her to 3 orgasms and never slowed down. Heather finally hit her peak and motioned for him to lay beside her. They kissed a bit while Heather licked her juices off his face. He was busy licking her sweat from her breast. I thought they were going to go to sleep, but my insatiable wife had other ideas. She rolled on her side facing me. She reached back and took his hand, pulling him up against her. I watched her grind her ass against his cock while she placed his hand on her tits. It didn't take long for Danny to return the humping to her delectable butt. For a novice, he sure knew what he was doing. He scooted in closer and lifted her top leg. Heather knew exactly what she wanted. She reached down and guided his once again hard cock to the entrance of her essence.

I could see them whispering as he slowly and gently stroked in and out of her love tunnel. Heather flashed a big grin and said something to her lover. Danny smiled as well and looked directly at me.

"Cubby, get in here, I need your help."

I walked inside and waited to see what they wanted me to do.

Danny was still smiling when he spoke to me, "Hold up your wife's leg for me so I can worship her body properly."

I crawled up on the bed and knelt near her knees. He guided her calf down and laid it on my shoulder. I was straddling her bottom leg. With every thrust, her leg would rub my balls, tiny as they were. Danny's hands started roaming all over her body. They had already been going at it for about 10 minutes. I noticed that Heather was pushing down trying to match his speed. Danny finally got the message and picked up speed and power. Heather was moaning, begging for more. I knew the end was close when her hand slid down to touch his cock as it sawed in and out of her wetness. The final straw came when her fingers landed on her clit. Her jerking and humping was enough to set them both off. Both their bodies slammed together and froze. Neither one had the strength nor desire to move for a minute.

Finally Danny fell back on the bed, totally spent. Heather wasn't faring much better. She was out, as spent as her young buck. I softly lowered her leg to the bed. I started to get up when my movement brought Danny back to the land of the living. He sat up on the side of the bed and motioned for me to follow him. I crawled behind him, knowing what was coming. He stood in front of the toilet as I lifted the seat and aimed his piss into the bowl. As it dwindled from a full flow to a dribble, he turned to me, pushing his cock in my mouth. I could taste a little pee, her juices and his cum all at once. After giving his cock a nice tongue bath, I started in on his groin, licking up his messy crotch.

As we left the bathroom he climbed back into bed. I could see he needed some guidance for this situation. "Let her sleep for now. She is worn out. Just cover her up and let her make the next move. She will initiate anything else she wants. Let her call the shots for the rest of the night. I'm going to bed. You can come get me if you need me to clean something or someone up, otherwise I'll see you in the morning." Danny just nodded in understanding as he covered her nude body with the covers and nestled in next to her. I turned off the lights and went to my bed and collapsed into a good sleep.

"One more thing Cubby, before you go; Check off Scissors back."

I woke up around 6, realizing I hadn't been called on for any duties during the night except for when Heather came in at 3 to suck my cock and then snowball my cum right back into my mouth. She didn't say a word before going back to her lover.

I changed my panties, putting on the Cum Slut pair Heather had laid out yesterday. I went straight to the kitchen and turned on the coffee. I heard some noise from the master bedroom & went to see who was awake. From the doorway, I had a great view of the Cowgirl Heather riding her young stallion as hard as she could. She was bouncing, humping, gyrating and grinding her hips onto his hard cock once again. I quietly took my seat in the corner and waited for them to finish. It wasn't too much longer before Danny thrust his hips upward and held them there. That move plus the feeling of his hot cum spraying her hot glove, threw her over the edge as well. She collapsed onto his chest, her body still jerking from lingering spasms. Heather rested for a minute before she reached up on the headboard for her crystal bell to beckon me.

"I'm right here Honey."

They both were startled, having not seen me come in.

Heather recovered and smiled at me, "Perfect timing as usual Cum Slut. Go bring us some coffee, then you can clean us up."

"Check off Cowgirl before you go," Danny said with much more confidence than he showed last night.

They were kissing when I returned. I sat their cups on their respective nightstands and headed towards Danny's slimy cock. He held his hand up to stop me and pointed at Heather's leaking snatch. I changed direction and planted my face in her 'V'. I was thinking as I slurped up his cum that they would have breakfast in bed while I had breakfast at ' The Y'.

She wasn't too concerned about how clean they were because she pushed me away from him & told me to go start breakfast. I was informed that they were going to take a shower and that they would be eating at the table.

I had just finished frying the ham steak when I heard them come out from the bedroom. They were bantering back & forth, disagreeing about something.

Danny: "Yes it does!"

Heather: "No it doesn't! Just because you did that doesn't mean you can check it off!"

D: "If it was in there, it should count."

H: "Neither one of us got off on it, although I will admit it felt good, but it didn't last long enough to do much more than that."

D: "Then let's ask the Cum Slut. Let him decide."

I was smiling since they were right in front of me by now. "This is so cute, your 1st lovers spat. What is it that should or shouldn't count?"

Heather started right in, clearly becoming agitated, " We were in the shower. He had my face and tits pinned up against the wall. It was nice & slow but starting to build up when his cock slipped out and by accident, his cock ended up in my ass. It was just the one stroke and he pulled it out. I had to turn around and wash it again so he could continue with the 'standing back' position. Now he says that his lucky poke means he has had anal sex with me and he should check that off as well. So, what do you say Mr. Cum Slut Umpire?"

I was trying to hold back my laughter. "Danny, Danny, Danny," I said shaking my head slowly, "Think about this for a minute. If you could only have sex with a woman 1 time in each position that Heather has listed, would you want it to be just one stroke?"

All three of us lost our control and broke out in fits of laughter. "Now that we have that settled, are you 2 ready for breakfast?"

Heather piped up & said, "I smell ham, that would do me just fine along with some toast and coffee, what about you stud?"

"Sounds good to me too. How long until it's ready Cum Slut?"

"Maybe 5 minutes Sir. You could use that time to go put on a shirt or something. We have a rule that men must have their chest covered while at the table."

Danny looked down & realized he was only wearing boxers. Heather was wearing her robe, but it was untied and I could see she only had panties on. Heather sat at the table while her Energizer Bunny of a lover went back to the bedroom to get something to cover his chest. He came back just I was buttering the toast. He was wearing my robe and went straight to my end of the table, not next to her which is where I placed his food. He stopped and kissed Heather before taking his seat.