All Comments on 'Cuckold Chronicles: Rick Pt. 01a'

by deltonaman2man

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Consistent

Given the genre, this story is making progress...Hubby is solidifying his already secure (but unlucky) position in their relationship. I am not sure how her current Bull has done enough to have earned an exceptional deviation in the couple's usual pattern. I think he is not too long for this role!

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
Sad for Husband

I do feel for the poor protagonist in this story.

The husband clearly loves his wife dearly and encourages his wife to take lovers.

When you push your wife on to another it is not surprising she starts having feelings for him. Even worse in this story as it is at her place of work. So daily contact and flirting is inevitable and an emotional and lustful relationship will grow. This can and may develop into an affair then wife could leave husband for good.

The husband may be solidifying his position with bull. I would love to read that the husband has an operation and gets his 8inch cock back and his wife.

Then he can make her a cuckold !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why would the husband stay?

Because he has no self respect or pride. It makes no sense, even for fiction.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeltonaman2man@deltonaman2man
Bi-MWM, 68, hoping to help some writer with editing his/her works. I love the stories here, but most of them could have used a proof-reader. I am retired and have nothing better to do with my time.

story TAGS