All Comments on 'Cuckold Humiliation'

by slavejames111

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Nitro70652Nitro70652about 10 years ago
well written

I enjoyed reading this. I will say that it is mostly because of the lack of spelling errors and the descriptive talent you have with scene structure. I am sure you will get the usual crap from other people about category placement, story content, and questioning your lifestyle. Things like why you waste your time writing this and holding a gun to their heads, MAKING them read it....even though the title should be a clue to story content. I will read more chapters if you choose to do more.

4 stars.

asimtold2asimtold2about 10 years ago
I would hate this happening

I love the story. As the title states, I would hate this happening. But it already has and I loved it!!! Haha. Well, everything but her mentioning I clean her lover and her lover wiping his cock on me. I have had no male on male contact....whew!

slavejames111slavejames111about 10 years agoAuthor
I'm not worried

I'm sorry that you don't understand how a submissive thinks. I love my wife/Mistress and happily still serve her years after the episode I described. I love my life and will never divorce my Mistress and pray that She won't divorce me.. If I go on to describe further experiences from our life together sadly I'm sure you won't understand those either

KatlynArgosKatlynArgosabout 10 years ago
Very nicely done

I like the story a lot, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another cuckold failure.

Once again some bat-shit crazy woman demeans, degrades and humiliates a weak willed, spineless man. Maybe they'd make a good case study for a psychologist but there isn't a single, solitary thing about it that's erotic or entertaining. And I always wonder what would happen if their parents, friends and family found out about their relationship. I'm thinking they'd all be disgusted with BOTH of them.What a pathetic excuse for a human being she must be to treat another human being worse then most people treat their dogs. I'm not sure who's sicker. Her for taking advantage of his weakness or him for allowing it. A truly disgusting story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good Story

I've had several married girl friends and had hubby suck me off after I fucked his cute, eager wife....LOL. So, this story rings true in my ears. I can see you eating my cum out of her swollen, oozing vagina and licking our sex goo off of my dick. So, I liked the story but would like to see more background on the subjects involved. Maybe if I read your other stories, there would be more detail.

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieabout 9 years ago
Loved it

Sadly my mistress won't bring me into the triangle with her lover.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Why live like that?

That's what none of these ridiculous, stupid stories ever answer. Why would any man stay with a woman that clearly demonstrates to him that she has neither love nor respect for him? Why would he accept being demeaned, degraded and humiliated by a woman that has promised to "love and cherish" him in their wedding vows? Does he have no pride or self respect? Why wouldn't he simply tell all their family and friends of her actions, sue for divorce using spousal abuse and mental cruelty as the reasons and walk away from the bitch? He is getting nothing from the relationship. Why stay? That's what makes stories like this so bad. Even for fiction, they are simply ludicrous. Just plain bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Tina,Male,Sub.Loves to please ,Mistress-Tenise,and her new guy.

Tina,loves tonow suck0off,myboyfreinds,without,questioning me,Tina,wants me to be happy from now on,so he has sucked many of my guys off and learned to even swallow all each one of their cum.

Claudia69Claudia698 months ago

Good story!! I wish it had been longer..I'm ready to suck Roger's cock ..I'm always ready to clean CUM filled PUSSY!

mattenwmattenw2 months ago

When his mouth was on her pussy, he bit down with all his might. She will never have a clitoral orgasm again and she will experience severe pain during intercourse. Bad luck, right? Nothing further happened to him. He was admitted to a mental asylum for 6 months for observation and examination and was released as cured after extensive talk therapy.

During his therapy it was discovered that he was suffering from severe psychosis, caused by his mother's very strict upbringing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous