All Comments on 'Cuckold... New to Us'

by Tempt123

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Gosh this story is so stupid pathetic nonsense. 1* for this garbage

Crap at its finest.

Complete trash and waste of time... well at least this lame story is quite short and just made me waste three minutes of my time.

1* for this crap.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 6 years ago
Change of category?

So there’s me thinking this was Loving Wives, when it is in fact Idiotic Wimp Husbands.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 6 years ago
TBC?

TBC? Better not! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Reminds me of a 60's song

"Where have all the authors gone?"

KentuckySubKentuckySubalmost 6 years ago
Sigh...

I have no problem with cuck stories. But there's no story being told. My wife and I used to talk about this, and then she did it, and now the guy's on Facebook, and...The End. Stories need beginnings, middles, endings. Characters and character development. Interesting descriptions. Something!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 6 years ago
Friendly advice:

Take a creative writing class. Learn punctuation. Give us characters we can like and loathe, make them identifiable because as it stands, you gave us nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Think about it

They are not married. She could marry Kyle. Then text dumb ass every day about how good Kyle fucked her and how much better he is in every way. It would be a win for all involved. The wacc can sit in his tiny basement apartment wanking off and the other two could have a good life.

With luck the wacc can catch a nasty flu and die a slow painful death alone and unknown.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

toss the bitch to the curb will be nothing but heart ache

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
These are simply unlikable characters

No development, no rhyme or reasons why, just acting like morons. Poorly thought out drivel.

UllamineUllaminealmost 6 years ago
Haters

While I agree it could have been a bit more involved and developed, I think you put yourself out there. That takes courage and strength. Good luck on your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
cuck is fetish and 500 words are not a story

automatic 1. find a different category and write something more than a note

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Right category

Ignore the dipshits that don't get it that wives/girlfriends/fiances all fit into this category according to Literotica. And it is all about those who have sex with others, so that means you put it in the exact correct category. I suppose those idiots who whine and moan about every story here are too stupid to understand that.

I do wish you had taken a bit more time to flesh out the story and develope the characters more. Simply saying that they talked about it and actually writing the dialogue of the discussion are night and day when it comes to connecting with a character. You do have a good storyline and I can see this becoming a pretty good one down the road. It would be nice if each chapter was at least two pages though. That's enough time to hook a reader.

I suggest you do what most authors in this category are doing and deleting the negative troll comments that offer nothing. It's one sure fire way to shut them up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Good start, prefer you to post more than a few paragraphs at a time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Bad start

prefer you to stop posting this shit. Good it's just a few paragraphs.

bigredkerbigredkeralmost 6 years ago
How'd This Story Get Rated Above a 2?

This could have been a good story if it was better written. I suggest more editing and plot development.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

If she’s your girlfriend you would never make her your wife. You would maybe use her to fuck because she’s a pig but I couldn’t see the relationship as more than that. I guess some guys don’t care but I feel it is a total lack of love on both people to want to fuck others . It’s just means you are not committed to each other. Very few men want the local pig to be there wife. A a local event where hundreds of people from the area grew up all older and many now divorced were there a a bunch of guys were talking and one was was divorced for almost two years and looking again heard this girl was single and she was really pretty. Another friend was like yes she’s a great girl , good job , still looks great at almost 50 and gives great blow jobs. The other guy said I’ll pass than and the kid was like listen at close to 50 your not gonna find a Virgin and the guy responded with I don’t want to be at a local party and have my friends talk behind my back about what a great slut my girl was for them. Everyone laughed and than he said well I guess you really don’t want to hear how much she loved to take it up her ass. Maybe it’s a different era today where people don’t care as much but I could never stay with a girl I knew was a pig before me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story- needs more detail and character development. Some of these anons criticize anything that doesn’t fit their conceptualizations. They should try writing and having it posted / not so easy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dont worry about the haters. Im Paul in the UK im 26 and my wife Gayle is 25 into cuckolding before we got married and both love the lifestyle. Im not the party type and Gayle is so this gives her freedom to have intercourse when she wants. Her sister and best friend are fully aware and say she is so lucky to have a guy who lets her have intercourse with other men. I have also watched her mostly when we are on holidays with other men and seeing her naked with another man panting moaning and having orgasms is just pure pleasure and i would never deny her this. We have holidayed a lot in france on nudist beaches and seeing others naked and of course the size of a mans penis is great as she knows what he has. We make it obvious with anklets etc to those who know we are a cuckold couple and she has invited some very nicely endowed men to where we stay for hot fun. At present i have went no further than cleaning but have told her with the right guy i would like to try him taking me sexually while she watches. She likes the idea as i do and has told her sister and friend who have said they would love to see that as well. Maybe it will happen one day or the three of them will make it happen. But for now enjoying the cuckolding lifestyle as much as possible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous