All Comments on 'Cuckold Status: Active'

by LockedSissySubmissive

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very nice

You walk a fine edge between love, lust, jealousy and fun.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
loved it!

Especially hot when it his idea!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

I loved your story and character development. You left this open to become a continuing saga much like GoodHusband story lines. I like these characters and hope that you continue with them soon. Thank you for writing this story and heating my cuckold fantasy to the boiling point.

justonetesticlejustonetesticleover 7 years ago
5 stars

"Cleaning cream-pies is a requirement for 'cucky husbands," - absolutely true! Well written, thoughtful and intelligent story.

RegretsRegretsover 7 years ago
Five stars----I wish the site would say how many

This was very good when I read it,but I later felt that they should have done more prep before the holiday. Already,he should have been wearing a cage specially bought before the holiday,and their interaction was wooden on his part,but I could really feel that she was beginning to fly. That was excellent.The ruse at the bar was first class and obliged him to commit or spoil. As she outlined the future, he should have been in a cage already,and freshly realising there would be no more PIV. He seemed unhappy about the future,which is OK....but, he, not in a good way,which is wrong.

Those other commentators who warn of disease etc.....This is fantasy....some people get to do it but they have to take care

shang40shang40over 7 years ago
cuckolding and satisfying wife

It's not you are satisfying the sexual needs of wife but a extra pounding makes the difference.

I am also satisfy my wife but when she fall in for her colleague she entered in a different world and me too !!!!

Like other couples licking her was before sex. When she started actual fucking it remained same for us that I lick her before our sex. But I started experiencing the Creampie and it has made her more delicious.

I became official cuck when he took her in our bed with my consent and later I licked her officially in front of him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Beyond stupid

Why not divorce her before she passes along a nasty disease he can't divorce? This whole mess makes no sense. Why would the husband accept his wife's cheating? She demeans, degrades and humiliates him. She shows him by her actions that she has no love or respect for him. She risks pregnancy and disease without regards for his life OR her life. Why would SHE do any of this? Does she have a death wish? What will her family and friends say to her, IF they will even speak to her, after all her behavior becomes public knowledge? Ugly story about stupidity and abuse. Not worth the time spent to read it.

onall4s2112onall4s2112about 6 years ago
Nice...

Like your other stories I've read, very well written and Hot! Keep up the good work!

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1almost 6 years ago
So whats now? That brainless story is only for the real perverts!!

...."So you're honestly saying you could watch a well hung stud fucking me?" Yes, because I giving shit about you!! Whores didnt earn attention! As well as poor authors!

liz33ndliz33ndover 5 years ago
sorry to say but i liked this story

I wish this could have happened when I was married. Exciting to read about, and imagine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lucky Husband

Oh my God! He is just about the luckiest husband ever. I wish my wife would do something wonderful like that.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Yet another really fine piece of writing. The descriptions, the dialogue, the reactions were all just right! Though not a fan of cuckoldry, I can recognize a really fine plot, well executed. J.

subcuck52subcuck524 months ago

Enjoyed the story. Especially loved the creampie for her cuck, and her calling her hubby a cuckold. That is quite a turn on for me. Her flashing him the cuckold horns would have been nice to read about too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous