All Comments on 'Cuckolded by Disgusting Neighbor Ch. 08'

by vyasya

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Too long a wait

9 years for a typical cuckold story is bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Love it!

Mmmm... dishy old bull KIshanchanji... take her now!

Show Vinit how a real man uses his mighty manhood to give his new woman heavenly pleasure!

Yeah!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Too much

I used to really like this story before because the husband and wife had a stronger relationship with a lot of communication. I feel that now she is completely taking over and undermining him in every way with no consideration for his feelings. I want her to return to the thoughtful and considerate wife she once was while still being able to responsibly enjoy their fetishes. I hate stories when the husband is demoted to little more than a lap dog. The husband and wife should be able to remain equals, if not then she should just leave him and marry the bull.

sunnyhaysunnyhayalmost 10 years ago
good developent

Nicely developing sensuous story. When are you going to post real sex episode to make vinit a complete cuckold including the creampie?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fabulous

Great chapter. It's shaping up well. My only concern: hope the next chapter is in the works. Would love to read how the arrangement impacts their regular life. Will K and M have their own room? Their own private household? Vacations? How does V try to make himsel relevant to them?

Looking forward to the next one...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Need more erotica

Please post the chapter where their is more sexual adventures. Something like chapter 3 would add more erotic moment in the store that missing for last few chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
fantastic better than mayuri episode

pls continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
not realistic add realism

story Is not realistic dear..

---no consideration of the son tushar.how they will make him understand abt wife adventures when she will be sleeping with k.

---getting pregnant by a disgusting guy..come on no gl will ever do that.gls want babies of men they love not they loath.

---you try to show in some instances that husband is feeling angry but never says anything OR objects and he is submissive beyond understanding.

---being cuckold is a different thing but being humiliated like this is different .you must add realistic approach.

---now you will add amirchand also screwing his wife.come on we know that .is she a whore or a housewife.

---they want to keep it underwraps from suspicions of society but how she will justify bastards who doesnt look like anyone of them.

---ppl are not made up of dick and pussy dear.this apha male and female shit doesnt work this way.big dick doesnt means alpha male.

---daily sex for 4 years not possible ..humans are made up of emotions and in your story only one emotion is evoked...humiliation of husband.

---why she wants emotional attachement with k .this is strange.pls change plot.

---there are lot of stories you want to read again and again even though this is erotica but in your story one time read is enough . you have to evoke many emotions and something shd be there for all.thats why very few comments on your story.comments will come from ppl who will hate or love it.in your case i think ppl dont bother to comment cos they dont love or hate it.it seems they dont care.

--again you seem like a good writer to me but you have to change your style and humiliation has limits.i read ur other story jouney of cuckold...come on man the lady has kids from everybody but not from husband ...this is bullshit.that means she hates him not love .your idea of love is perverted.he is not husband .he is a pimp of his wife and you justify pimping with love...if you still beleive this and go ahead with same agenda..dont know what to do.

---i suggest let the vinit grow some balls and let the girl get some heat and let her imagine what the life will be without her hubby and kid and no bullshit of her getting pregnant by k..you have shown in journey of cukold...real world doesnt work that way...rest your wish..i will try to write a alternate soon and beleive me it will be a hit ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
excellent...

keep it up, buddy... simply awesome... looking forward to the next part... when will it going to hit ? can't wait for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Woowww

Dude, what's the status? When are are we getting the next chapter? Talk to us... simply drop us a line to let us know when we could expect it.

sunnyhaysunnyhayalmost 10 years ago
Nice development

The story is showing nice development with future of cuckold having everything he can dream of. Suggestion of multiple bulls is really great and I am sure story can go to 50 episodes.

Please keep bringing the updates faster than a pace of roughly once in 4 months.

budap01budap01almost 10 years ago
Fantastic!

Love the way this is developing. Manisha is really falling for this nasty monster-cocked old stud now, isn't she?

Yummy! Just the way it should me.

Go for it Kish! Show them how a real man deals with his woman!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Can't wait

Will the next one be uploaded soon? Let us know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing

keep it going.....

but please update this story soon...

can't wait for the next episode...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wow great

i like the way its developing.. please add a live watching scene by vineet when manisha fuking by kishanchanji... it will godd if he hide himself

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
nice

write an episode when Kishanji brings his daughters to introduce his brand new wife. let Manisha give a grand party to her step daughters and let the daughters treat them as newly weds

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
permission

vyasya give me the permission to write a alternate after ch 7 .u hv already told before starting ch 8 to write alternates but still..give me permission cos its ur story ...so all readers will be happy ..just leave a message here for permission .u r a good writer but guy lacks balls .balls hv to grow but slowly....i will write a alternate and u can write along with that .....pls suggest

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wow

Plz update soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
permission granted

U are free to write alt. Chapter

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
plzz update

Hi

Plzzzz update

sunnyhaysunnyhayover 9 years ago
Long wait!

It s such a long excruciating wait!

Why am I getting a feeling that 1 Sep is the date for update?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
awaiting with 935804688835286743 eyes

get d 9 series done ASAP

sunnyhaysunnyhayover 9 years ago
Missed the guess

I missed my guess!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hi

This story will go record books for having taken 9 years to complete, still not completed. I dont think any writer in the world has taken this much of time to complete sny story, irrespective of what he writes. Having said that, Mr. Vysya has a wonder skill of writing and he knows how to build the story. This story and his other story"journy of cuckold, both are in same line. A silent assasin of a innocent husband.

I hope he will publish the new chapter soon. For a change from his previous story, I would like to see the husband getting a much more respect from his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please continue

Even though there is different in your storey .Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

would love to hear in manisha's narative or vinits narrative about her first extramarital intercourse with Kishanchanji 3rd or 4th chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More soon

You %#^π¥¢-%, don't make us wait any longer. Write the next chapter and include explicit fucking. Get Manisha's asshole fucked. May be have her bring him a glass of milk that they can drink some of it to start things. Then after he fucks her ass and takes her anal cherry, have him cum in the glass of milk and make her drink the remaining milk. Make her clean his cock with her mouth, make him have again and take her again. Make it EXPLICIT. Yeah, Vinit can leave the cell phone in the bedroom so that he can eavesdrop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Resume back

This has been awesome, please write more. More filth is what we are expecting

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
please continue

dude I am dying for next part please update soon.

I am dying fir next part . please please post

soooon

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

The writer has lost his direction. Manisha is a BIG HOE, and K is PIMP,vint is a mama puss. that is the whole story , why try to extended it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Damn

What can I say. Wow. I leaked the entire time reading!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservyasya@vyasya
I had issues with access to my email accounts. If you were trying to reach me in the last couple of months and didn't hear back from me, please reach out again or simply provide feedback with your email id on this site. Please don’t read my stories if you don’t like strong cu...